Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] K1 Jedi Armor, new feat and items

Page: 1 of 1
 spyblade
10-19-2007, 12:26 AM
I've been making a mod that adds some new armor suits to KOTOR. I wanted these armors to be compatible with force powers, but I didn't want to elimninate the usefulness/function of the robes. I have decided to make the armor suits require a new feat. I was going to call my feat "Force Armor" but then realized there was already a force power by the same name, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I was wondering if you guys think I should have Juhani or Jolee start with this feat (preferably only one of them). I feel Bastila is probably a good candidate, but I think the player should have to choose it in level up for Bastila and their own character, at least.

So far I have mainly been working on making Bandon's armor. This still needs work, but I thought it would be nice to get some feedback.

Pic 1 (http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/o/obtenebration/114721/mrsqndvgku.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/o/obtenebration/114721/yipzpodkcn.jpg)
 Ztalker
10-19-2007, 5:26 AM
The black certainly looks very nice. Although...you are aware you cold use the exact armor Bandon is wearing, right? ;)

Good luck on your mod! :D
 spyblade
10-19-2007, 2:54 PM
Thanks Ztalker. I thought about it, but I think all of my other armor will use the default slots (probably just the lightest of the armors --- the "C" style). I wasn't sure what to do with the female version.

Another question: I was thinking about eliminating Bandon's Armor and replace it with mine, but Bandon's default armor is still pretty useful. So, should I have Bandon's armor and this new jedi armor on his body? Also, should I replace the other armors like the Exar Kun and Massassi armor or just add new ones? Do you all use these ones with your non-jedi characters?

Thanks.
 Miles Edgeworth
10-19-2007, 3:02 PM
:thumbsup: Looks really nice, Mattz. You should probably make new .utis as I know of some people that use Bandon's and Exar Kun's armor on their Non-Jedi party members.
Page: 1 of 1