Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Thread about everything to save space

Page: 1 of 1
 deathclone
10-04-2007, 6:08 AM
from bigger ships to annoying lil brats who just yell at the game for being crap when its actully awsome to planets to other stuff this is the thread to post see starwarsphreak im trying tosave space this time! :)

it would be cool if there was like a secret mod thing for an XBOX and stuff so you dont have to buy a computer version of the game to make your own map and like do other really kwl stuff. And as i hav said before upgrades of troopers. And i also like the idea of changing the insides of ships because it would be cool if your in your own ship with your own technology and base then when you raid the enemy its totally diffrent thats what i want in the real games its fly to enemy OMG its the same wow! amazing that would be a cool change

another cool change WHATEVER YOU DO DONT CHANE THE MAIN VEHICLE OR GEONOSIS for the clones yea its tottaly awsome PS i also think its very unfair how the galactic war thing gets to play on alot of ep 1-3 maps when we cant even play on hoth for clones! i mean the AT-AT or what evers look like the geonosis clone vehical respawn thing and since rebles get ships droids could have s uper speacial level where there allowed there ships or we could let them use the reble thingys they fly in hoth
 NL_Sudentor
03-25-2008, 11:27 AM
from bigger ships to annoying lil brats who just yell at the game for being crap when its actully awsome to planets to other stuff this is the thread to post see starwarsphreak im trying tosave space this time! :)

it would be cool if there was like a secret mod thing for an XBOX and stuff so you dont have to buy a computer version of the game to make your own map and like do other really kwl stuff. And as i hav said before upgrades of troopers. And i also like the idea of changing the insides of ships because it would be cool if your in your own ship with your own technology and base then when you raid the enemy its totally diffrent thats what i want in the real games its fly to enemy OMG its the same wow! amazing that would be a cool change

another cool change WHATEVER YOU DO DONT CHANE THE MAIN VEHICLE OR GEONOSIS for the clones yea its tottaly awsome PS i also think its very unfair how the galactic war thing gets to play on alot of ep 1-3 maps when we cant even play on hoth for clones! i mean the AT-AT or what evers look like the geonosis clone vehical respawn thing and since rebles get ships droids could have s uper speacial level where there allowed there ships or we could let them use the reble thingys they fly in hoth

Mmmm.. A bit confusing for me with the text you wrote, but i think i agree with you.
Bigger capital ships were u can fight a war within.

And by the way you said something about AT - AT (imperial walkers) in hoth, well before the AT - AT there was that tank that you can see rolli'n in episode 3 on kashyyyk. It had many weels so it wil be very unlikely it will ever be used in hoth cuz that thing is way too fast.

And why would you want the clones on hoth, just stay to the timeline of battles from the movies
 >General Havok<
03-26-2008, 7:33 PM
Im still cleaning the crap from my underware, because of my recent discoverys since becoming a member here. Is there really gonna be a battlefrontIII ?
 NL_Sudentor
03-28-2008, 2:50 PM
Im still cleaning the crap from my underware, because of my recent discoverys since becoming a member here. Is there really gonna be a battlefrontIII ?

Yes it will come, somewhere in september i thought there will be a big column about it in our game magazine. (PU)
 >General Havok<
03-30-2008, 9:04 PM
WOOPIE! The crap is gone and the tears of joy have begun pouring from my not so inisent eyes!
Page: 1 of 1