Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Casting Call: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IV: Alliances Divided

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
08-31-2007, 5:39 PM
For the past sixteen years, the Republic has been at peace, but tensions are rising again. The Senate has been debating whether to begin raising defenses following various disturbances near the Unknown Regions. The Jedi Council, headed by Kol Skywalker, has sent Kalla Kaltas, daughter of Komad and Greea Bodonawieedo Kaltas, and her master Reyvan to investigate, but noone could expect what they found out there...

Ok, same system as before with characters. I'm reprising my three previous characters from Part III, so I'll post data for them if asked. I would however, like someone for the following role:

Kalla Kaltas
Species: One quarter human, one quarter Twi'lek, half Rodian
Homeworld: Coruscant
Allegiance: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order
Title: Jedi Apprentice
Date of Birth: 91 ABY
Weapon: Lightsaber (gold)
 steven
09-01-2007, 7:57 AM
I'll take the part of Kalla if you don't mind. It's about time I played a good character that didn't disappear half way through.
 Alkonium
09-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Sure, though she doesn't seem like the characters you've played before. I find it interesting how in the second RP, you played the ghost of Komad's mother, and now, you've decided to play his daughter. Also, this is set in 107 ABY, so set your characters' dates of birth accordingly.

Here are my characters if anyone needs to know them:

Alkonium Kaltas
Species: Human
Title: Jedi Master
Date of Birth: 40 ABY
Weapon: Lightsaber (blue)

Komad Kaltas
Species: Half-human, Half-Twi'lek
Title: Jedi Master
Date of Birth: 67 ABY
Weapon: Twin Linking Lightsabers (blue)

Hethra Iazoki
Homeworld: Tython
Weapon: Lightsaber (violet)
Date of Birth: 38 ABY
 steven
09-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Indeed. By the way, do you mind if I have her look Human/Twi'lek on the out side (skin color and basic looks) and Rodian in the inside (organs and DNA) Because I'm not too keen on the looks of Rodians.
 Alkonium
09-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Indeed. By the way, do you mind if I have her look Human/Twi'lek on the out side (skin color and basic looks) and Rodian in the inside (organs and DNA) Because I'm not too keen on the looks of Rodians.
I already stated that she has Rodian hands and antennae, but the human and Twi'lek otherwise dominates her appearance. Does that work for you?
 steven
09-01-2007, 1:06 PM
That's good for me. Also, I'll be playing this character who'll began as a bad guy who may convert after conflict.

8t90
Species: Droid
Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa
Allegiance: Bounty Hunter's Guild
Title: Bounty Hunter
Date of Birth: 71 ABY
Weapon: FC-1 flechette launcher (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Golan_Arms_FC-1_Flechette_Weapon)
Appearance:
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5a/8t88_3.jpg)
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/8t88.jpg)
 Alexander the Great
09-03-2007, 7:26 PM
Would it be alright if I jumped in now? I'm not sure if I'd be able to pick up the story since I wasn't in the first three parts, though.
 Alkonium
09-03-2007, 8:03 PM
Would it be alright if I jumped in now? I'm not sure if I'd be able to pick up the story since I wasn't in the first three parts, though.
Sure. This one is set sixteen years after the third, so you really don't have to know much from those ones, but it still might help to read over the past three RPs.
 Alexander the Great
09-03-2007, 9:13 PM
Thanks, I'll pick it up as I go. I'm a slow learner, but I'm also a good learner.

As for my profile...

Name: Cythor Rajax
Homeworld: Corellia
Allegiance: Bounty Hunters Guild
Title: Bounty Hunter (Force sensitive for future reference)
Date of Birth: (He's 27, how many years after the BY is this?)
Weapon: DC15A Rifle (If a second weapon is allowed, a cortosis sword)
Appearance: http://wicktone.deviantart.com/art/Bounty-Hunter-20839374)
 Alkonium
09-03-2007, 9:47 PM
As I already stated, this is set in 107 ABY. I'm still waiting for JediMaster12, who has been in the past three RPs, and I presume will reprise her roles.
 JediMaster12
09-04-2007, 4:59 PM
And she makes her appearance at last...

OK. The last RP I have been asked to juggle around what maybe six characters due to the fact that some people left and they may be missing without a trace. If necessary I will take up necessary roles.

However here are the primaries:

Name: Andros Onashi Starlighter/Kenobi (for those that have never read the other RP's or Broken Wounds)
Age: do you really want to know that? He was born around the time of Luke Skywalker
Species: Human/Avalonian
Homeworld: unknown but member of the Avalonian people
Weapons: Bronzium bladed lightsabaer that becomes a double or two single blades; katana blade presented to him by the acting Governor of Avalon
Appearance: Not much different from the last one save for the fact that he has let his hair become silver grey; looks old and feeble but appearances can be decieving
Bio:
As you know he is born the son of two Jedi both deceased. He has three children, the oldest two being twins. His youngest serves as advisor to the Lord Governor of Avalon and as ambassador between the Jedi and the people. He also has a sister four years his junior and serves as regent of Avalon with emphasis in the Fleet. His twin brothers serve as generals within Avalonian forces.
He served the Jedi ever since becoming aware of his abilities eventually helping Luke Skywalker with his academy on Yavin IV and later Ossus. It is rumored and holds true that he trained Kyle Katarn's apprentice Jaden Korr. He is not passionate about the light or dark side influences and developed a cynical attitude regarding that and the politics of the time.
His special abilities include the ability to create a hive mind presence with other Force users to create a synchronized unite. It borders on Joiner capabilities but serves a purpose like a battle meld. When broken, all communication between minds stops and individuals reform. The other ability involves his empath ability. (Read Heart of the Guardian Book Two). His only true enemy is Tyrannus.

Names: Jun-la and Tulre Starlighter
Ages: about 81
Species: Human/Avalonian
Homeworld: Andorra, sister planet of Avalon
Weapons: Jun-la carries the sword of her grandmother which had been given to her by Lord of the Tribes. She also carries a lightsaber made of some of the lightest metals known with a cerulean blade. With both weapons in her hands, she is graceful and deadly. Her twin brother actually has Kenobi's lightsaber from when he was a padawan. You really want to ask how that happened? Then try the archives located on Avalon.
Appearance: Instead of looking rather young and teenaged, they look like they are in their twenties but with a hardened edge to them.
Bio: After their battle aboard the Death Star, the twins went their separate ways for awhile with Tulre learning from Shi-Cho masters on Avalon while Jun-la went throughout the Outer Rim deepening her skill with a blade but improving in her Force abilities. When they met five years later, they saw how different they were but never lost the fact that they were the same as well. Jun-la devoted herself to the old Jedi Code and it tried her very harshly for she was a compassionate being and she couldn't help but love. Tulre on the other hand fell for a young woman on Avalon while studying Shi-Cho. He joined the Shi-Cho order because of her and often spent ways of trying to get to know her especially after she had been assigned to Coruscant.
Together, the twins make a powerful unit. The Force chain technique works very well for them and they have a Joiner like connection when they are alone or when speaking aloud to people but none of the characteristics like Joiners. Both are skilled with a blade. Jun-la's special gift is her visions while Tulre has battle meditation. Both can amplify each other's powers through the Force chain and any bonds they create.

Name: Tyrannus aka Malek
Appearance: Wears all black in the manner of Avalonian Jedi. Unlike Ashira-Li who was born with amber eyes, his eyes have taken a demonic form as a result of his flirting with the darkside and the lust for revenge.
Weapons: Carries a lightsaber taken forcibly from a Jedi who protected the Starlighter family. The blade is a veridian green with a golden core, distinguishable to all who know who it once belonged to. He also carries a small dagger.
Bio: Somehow he managed to escape the destruction of the Death Star, much to the suprise of Hethra and the others save for Andros. It has been a longtime desire to destroy every last member of the taint of Avalon. While it was thought that Ashira-Li destroyed the last threat to her family, truth be told that Malek was the sole survivor of a once honored and distinguished family. Blinded by destroyed honor and bloodlust he plotted at first to try and turn members of the Kaltas family against Starlighter but failed. Now he seeks to undermine through the Senate while attempting to fullfill the vow made by his ancestor long ago.

Name: Almalexia
Bio: After spending the better part of six years playing dead and doublecrosser, she reunited with former lover Hethra. Older now, she takes a wiser look upon things always searching for the diplomatic solution.

Name: Alkea Kaltas
Bio: Still the Jedi Knight and fighter pilot, she still keeps tabs on the fleet but spent the betterr part of her time developing a relationship with Jedi Reyvan eventually marrying him. She spends her time at the temple teaching younglings, a large contrast to her personality which is dealing hard and heavy with the enemy.

Sorry that was long but we all know that I have the talent in there somewhere. The last ones are brief because their bios were done in the last RP.
 Alexander the Great
09-04-2007, 5:04 PM
If it's alright, could my character have a droid companion? I was thinking of using a sort of a HK model designed to be more like a creature.
 Alkonium
09-05-2007, 5:04 PM
Sure, go ahead. It'll allow your character to be more unique, and thus, more realistic. Since JediMaster12 is implying that she's not resprising the role, I also need someone to play Greea Bodonawieedo Kaltas, Komad's wife and Kalla's mother, and I failed to mention the role of Andros Kaltas before, Komad's 12 year old son.
 steven
09-05-2007, 5:42 PM
Well we don't really need either of them. Perhaps we can say they were busy doing some other, important mission.
 Alexander the Great
09-05-2007, 7:53 PM
If we really need them, and no one else will take them, then I might take one. I can't guarantee I'll use it much, since I'm better at focusing on one main character.

Here's my droid:
Droid Name: HK-Behemoth Model (Custom robot)
Personal Name: Umbra
Description: It looks like a large metal dog. It had black plating covering its body, and the lights covering its eyes are green.
Features: It has normal characteristics of both a droid and a dog, but with no organic functions. It can bite and scratch, and it has poison in its teeth to paralyze its target. It doesn't have any blasters or other weapons attached to it.
 JediMaster12
09-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm not sure if Greea would be all that important. Still I could a minor thing evry now and then if the intention is to keep her in the loop.
 Alkonium
09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Ok, I think it's time to start this RP. Now, I'm having this one pick up immediately where the previous one left off, so if you play a character at this point, you may want to look at the last three posts in Part III.
 Alexander the Great
09-07-2007, 10:23 PM
So we're using the Part 3 thread?
 Alkonium
09-07-2007, 10:41 PM
No, I'm just advising steven (and possibly JediMaster12) to look over it before posting in the new thread.
 KotO[REvan]
09-15-2007, 5:33 PM
Is it too late to join? Seems fun.

Basic Information:

Name: Kuzuxi Zaruna
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Origin: Unknown
Alliance: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order
Weapon: Lightsaber, Black

Appearance:

He has a skeletal head, no skin or hair. He has no ears, or nose, however he does have eyes. From his neck below, his appearance is as a regular human. His center of his right hand (palm) has a blue hue to it, that is the life that remains with Kuzuxi. He relies on the Force to keep him alive.

Background information:

Kuzuxi Zaruna is an ex-member of the Brotherhood of the Black Plague (Black Plague) organization. After the Jedi Order founded their location, a battle occured. Most of the members of the organization died in battle, others were apprehended, and the few remaining (Kuzuxi, and two other members) were able to flee.

Many years after, Kuzuxi asked for mercy from the Jedi Council, willingly appearing to them. After twenty-two years in prison, Kuzuxi was released, and accepted as Jedi member.

Other Information:

- Why is his face like a skull?
- Why does he keep his black lightsaber?
- What did he used to look like?

All of those questions, and more, will be announced in the actual roleplay >.>
I REALLY hope I wasn't too late XD
 steven
09-15-2007, 5:58 PM
A new question, you sure it's possible to get a black light saber? I mean you don't get black light and that's basically what lightsaber colour is, correct me if I'm wrong.
 KotO[REvan]
09-15-2007, 6:03 PM
A new question, you sure it's possible to get a black light saber? I mean you don't get black light and that's basically what lightsaber colour is, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm really not too sure if it's possible in the Star Wars Universe, I never investigated it >.>, it's all fan-made, cause I thought it'd be awesome. Plus those lightsabers come from a previous RPG I was in, "Black plague" lol.

Black light? Anything that you can see if light, really. So yes! :D
 Alkonium
09-15-2007, 7:09 PM
']Is it too late to join? Seems fun.
Don't worry, you can still join. Since you haven't actually been in any previous RPs in the series, I recommend you read through them. Other than that, keep it realistic.
 perrytheplatypus
06-10-2008, 1:11 AM
hiya IDK HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME I CANT EVEN FIND OUT WHERE TOO START NO LINKS OR ANYTHING CAN U GUYS HELP MEH!?
 perrytheplatypus
06-10-2008, 1:14 AM
Don't worry, you can still join. Since you haven't actually been in any previous RPs in the series, I recommend you read through them. Other than that, keep it realistic.
yo dawg whats shaken? I cant find out where to play can u tell me the link for it? thanks :lol::confused::):D:xp::(
 JediMaster12
06-10-2008, 2:47 PM
yo dawg whats shaken? I cant find out where to play can u tell me the link for it? thanks :lol::confused::):D:xp::(

I don't have a link for you but the current story makes reference to my fanfic Heart of the Guardian. The link for that is in my siggie. Read the current story over and see what you think.
 Alkonium
06-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Also, here are links to all four RP's in the series, which I recommend reading over before joining:
Part I (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=160244)
Part II (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=164604)
Part III (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=174524)
Part IV (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=182174)
 Rachel_Ewok
06-11-2008, 4:20 PM
Is it too late to hop in?
 JediMaster12
06-11-2008, 8:25 PM
No. You can join. Just make a character bio here. Give vitals etc and then go ahead.
Page: 1 of 1