Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yuthura Ban to Darth Talon Conversion

Page: 1 of 1
 Prime
08-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Just a small mod that changes Yuthura Ban's appearance to that of Darth Talon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon) of the Star Wars: Legacy (http://www.darkhorse.com/) comic series. She has Sith tattoos and a bad attitude. :) Here "armour" has metal plates that use shaders to make them reflective...

Download this mod (http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/darthtalon.html)

http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/screens/talon2.jpg) http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/screens/talon3.jpg)

You can get it at my site (http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/darthtalon.html)

Hope you enjoy it. :)
 Weave
08-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow Prime... That's BEAST! :lol: ... okay... so my terminology is near-idiotic...
It doesn't matter though... the re-skin is extreamly accurate.
Perhaps we may see a lightsaber come with it in an update? Huh? :naughty:
 Dragoon ZER0
08-20-2007, 1:02 AM
Nicely done!

I'm a huge fan of your Legacy stuff.
 Malpense
08-20-2007, 2:50 AM
Wow, that's really nice!
 Ghost Down
08-20-2007, 6:51 AM
Cool!

- Ghost Down
 RoyalBlue
08-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Sweet! I think this is going on my game in the next ten seconds, but that is just a guess.
 Shaggoth
08-20-2007, 3:45 PM
hmm.. i want that one to replace visas in tsl :)
 LORD SPARTAN
08-20-2007, 5:01 PM
Wow awesome mod Prime I'll try this right away!
 Master Shake
08-20-2007, 6:39 PM
sweet mod definite download
 Alexander the Great
08-20-2007, 7:02 PM
How did you make those tattoos? Brush set, or just selection/coloring?

By the way, Weave, according to hip lingo with us teens it's "beastly". :)
 Weave
08-20-2007, 7:05 PM
Us Juniors in HS say "Let's Beast it!!!"
;)
Essentially, saying "us teens" also implies me too.
:lol:
But I'm counter-culture. :D
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
08-20-2007, 8:37 PM
;_; I've never even heard someone use the word beast or beastly and I'm 16 1/2. I guess this is what I get for playing and reading Star Wars. Lol. Nah I'm not that much of a fan. >_>

ANyway this is why I came to this topic. Excellent skin! I'm downloading it now. She's one smexy Twi'lek.
 Weave
08-20-2007, 8:49 PM
I think it might just be a NM thing... cause EVERYONE where I live says it...

Anyways... back on topic...
Like I was saying in my first post... perhaps we'll see a lightsaber as well?
 Alexander the Great
08-20-2007, 9:52 PM
Well, WotOR gives Yuthura her own saber hilts. That's pretty much the same effect, right? This is just a skin, after all.
 Weave
08-20-2007, 9:56 PM
Yes... but Darth Talon has her own lightsaber... right? ;)

Anyways... I'll say it for the third time... great mod.
Works best with a recruit Yuthura mod... :D
 Alexander the Great
08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes... but Darth Talon has her own lightsaber... right? ;)

No. She never will. NEVER! Unless the author decides to do that. But what difference does it make? As long as the hilt is different, that's considered "Darth Talon's lightsaber".

Anyways... I'll say it for the third time... great mod.
Works best with a recruit Yuthura mod... :D

Great mod, great mod, great mod. Four times, suck it. [Note to moderators reading this: I'm not being serious and trying to offend him]

Anyway, someone could probably rearrange the recruit Yuthura mod to make it suit Darth Talon. It would definitely add more story to the mod, more than just "Hello, Yuthura. My name is Revan. Would you like to be my friend?"
 Wookiee Rrudolf
08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
WOW Prime, you did some great mod. Can't wait to play my KOTOR again with this installed :)
 Prime
08-21-2007, 2:23 PM
I'm glad people like this. :)

Perhaps we may see a lightsaber come with it in an update? Huh? :naughty:I had decided against that because a) I'm not a modeler and b) Yuthura already has one. :)

hmm.. i want that one to replace visas in tsl That should be easy enough. Just make the changes listed in the readme file for the appearance.2da in Visas' entry.

How did you make those tattoos? Brush set, or just selection/coloring?I just did a layer over the basic red skin, and did lots of selections and fills. I tried to make it as close to Talon's as possible, but the fact that the texture is symmetric and her tats are not, and that the texture is applied in funny ways in places made that very difficult. So this is really just an approximation.

By the way, Weave, according to hip lingo with us teens it's "beastly". Never heard that before. I guess I am too old. :)
 Shaggoth
08-22-2007, 1:24 PM
hmm... so yuthura model are present in tsl ?
 darth-me
11-07-2008, 7:14 PM
Would I be allowed to use these textures in my TSL mod?
thanks
 Sharen Thrawn
11-07-2008, 9:21 PM
Great work Prime! Beautiful reskin! :D
 GeorgNihilus
11-08-2008, 8:55 PM
Hmm... although I'm not gonna change Yuthura 'cause I like her the way she is, this worths a download certainly to use the textures in another character, maybe I add a character to my K1 ... somewhere :cool: ...

thanks for the mod :thumbsup: and good modding! :)
 Raven 16
08-04-2010, 4:10 PM
i put it in the over ride folder but im wondering how u make you or party members darth talon. i went to the equip screen but didnt see any masks or disguises to equip. im new to kotor modding help!!!:confused::confused::confused:
 Shaggoth
04-06-2011, 5:39 AM
i wanna try (or find someone who can do it for me) to join this mod with "redemption of yuthura ban". can i do it? do i have your permission for this? :)
 DAFFYDAFFY1
02-22-2014, 7:52 PM
I downloaded this,but it doesn't have tsl patcher :(
Is there a patcher version available?
 Christos K
02-22-2014, 9:28 PM
Probably not as its an older mod, in fact I don't even think the TSLPatcher existed back when this mod first came out.
Page: 1 of 1