Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

Page: 2 of 5
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 1:46 PM
Gives Nero the knife." I was helping not trying to hurt your little girlfriend. Pity your taken ,your VERY easy on the eyes.'' she said to Nero
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 1:50 PM
"I don't know about what you all think but this Nero seems to be something else" Torsh said stepping away from the one he spoke about.

"You are very agressive and I think the only reason your here is for girls such as Audrey, go ahead fall in love with her but I don't want you on our journey unless you have another reason to come."
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 1:52 PM
Nero accepts it, but he never takes his eyes of Natalia's arm and never lowers his own dagger

"My my, why is such a pretty girl as yourself is trying to pick a figth with somebody?" he asked the angry looking girl..

Then the other guy lashed to him..

Seems like he's jealous he tought

"I think this is going to be a fun adventure, so I'll stick around for a while, if you don't mind" he said in a peaceful voice to the man
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 1:53 PM
"Don't even try to ignore me Nero" Torsh said getting angrier by the seconds. "Your just here for the girls and I'm not bothered what your want to do with them just if your coming try and be useful."
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 1:55 PM
Natalia looks at Nero " Wouldn't you like to know? Maybe I'll show you sometime. Looks like your leaders a little pissed at you." she says to Nero.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 1:58 PM
What is the problem with him? Nero said to himself

"Hey there man, we seem to be in a cituation right now, so how about you cool down now and maybe later we kill each other, is that alright with you?" he looked at Torsh as he said it, lowering his guard a little "For now, we have something else to worry about"
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 2:00 PM
Ferc stormed back into the bar. He pointed at Natalia. "You. We have business to attend to, apparen..." he stopped in mid-sentence, when he saw Audrey's beautiful face. "How you doin'?"
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 2:01 PM
Torsh gave Nero a calmer look and lowered his dagger.

"I don't know but I want this bartender dead" Torsh growled fiercly. He looked and saw another older man stomp into the bar, he also seemed familiar.

"Audrey come on, it's nightfall now and we can worry about this tomorrow." He then looked at Nero.

"Your free to use oir tent if you want."
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 2:05 PM
Natalia grabs one of her machetes and kills the bartender. " Done".
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 2:10 PM
What he hell is going on? Nero thought, as he watched Natalia kill the bartender, as Torsh ordered

Are they just murderes?But then this girl... he turned to Audrey "What's going on here?" Nero asked her, very confused
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 2:12 PM
Ferc goes over to Natalia. "I think my client may have ordered this attack. If so, his deal with me is over. If so, I'm a dead man. I therefore place my life in your capable hands, for this assignment at least." He said, solemnly.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 2:16 PM
Natalia looks Ferc over." Okay." Is me or does every man I see fall for Audrey, got ask how she does it, Natalia wondered to herself.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 2:24 PM
Slowly people started to leave the bar after the scene and so did Torsh motioning Audrey to follow.

He crawled inside the tent and fell off to sleep straight away.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 2:31 PM
Natalia payed for two rooms at the local inn. She had just slipped into her nightgown when there was a knock at the door.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 2:35 PM
Nero, still unsecure of the motives of the people he just met, got out of the bar and tried to keep his mind from the events that hapened, but he was still confused..

I better keep an eye on the both of them, seems like they are a magnet for trouble, and who knows, it could be fun.......
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 2:41 PM
Natalia answered the door. It was a man cloaked in royal purple. " Come in before anyone sees you."said Natalia. " Theres much to discuss ."
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 2:48 PM
Ferc entered the room. "So, what needs to be discussed?" he asked, pulling off the cloak that Natalia had given him before she scouted out Metri Lake alone.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 2:59 PM
" Apparently Torsh doesn't want the throne.So no trying to kill them. Unless ..... they find someone who wants the throne and they deem worthy...then that person must die." Natalia said. She sat down in a nearby chair." I never wanted to be an assassin,"Natalia face saddens," My father ordered me to do this and if I don't I will be executed.So know you know my reasons , what are yours?'' she asked Ferc.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 2:59 PM
Audrey nodded at Torsh. "I'll be there in a sec." She turned to Ferc and smiled, waving her hand at him, after he said hello to her. After he left, Audrey turned back to Nero. "C'mon. Let's sit by the lake, and talk about this. Torsh's asleep in the tent." She grabs Nero's hand, and heads for the lake.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:02 PM
Torsh woke up from some men shouting at the tent beside his. He noticed Audrey was not there so he got up and looked around. He looked over to the wide open lake glistening under the stars and walking towards it was Audrey and Nero. Torsh gulped and stared in aww.

He truly loved the girl. Then this Nero he hardly knows comes barging in and takes her from him. He sobbed a little and watched on getting as close as he could. Well hidden behind a stone wall unable to be seen. He listened.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 3:09 PM
"So what did you wanted to talk to me about?" Nero asked, a little nervous under the collar, because never had a girl grab his hand, he felt embarassed

"Are you going to answer my questions from before?" he asked her, looking at the lake and feeling the breeze
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:14 PM
Still Torsh listened on as Nero started speaking sounding nervous. Soon the pain started rolling in. Torsh had never been in love before and alreayd he was experiencing the pain of being a re-ject.
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 3:17 PM
Ferc sighed. "Well, by telling you what I'm about to reveal my life is no longer. My client is...my uncle. He told me that I must deal with the 'do-gooders'; but, that I should also try and find some girl called 'Natalia'. He didn't say why though. He said there's more about me than I know. That all the information about me and my past is at the palace. He said the 'do-gooders' would destroy me if they saw this information." He said. From all his anger, he threw one of his daggers towards a stone wall feet away.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 3:17 PM
Audrey stood beside Nero near the lake. Her white dress shone with the moonlight. She looked at Nero and began her story. "We're on a quest to bring Torsh on the Throne. But somehow... he refuses. I don't know why... but he says that he'd choose the right person to rule as king. As for myself..."

The young woman bowed her head. "I must protect him. My grandmother, Tyla, keeps haunting me. And the reason why is that she keeps telling me to help Torsh on his quest for the Throne. That's why I must remain loyal to him... he's been the only friend I had ever since we met."

Audrey glanced at Nero, waiting for his response.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 3:23 PM
"That guy is supposed to be king? My, how the people will suffer!" Nero always made jokes when he was nervous

"But it seems that our paths have crossed for a reason, Audrey, so I guess I'll stick around for the ride, if you are alright with that, Torsh" and as he finished his sentence, he turned around where Torsh was spying on them
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 3:24 PM
Natalia was glad she wasn't that stone wall.She went to the window. From a distance she saw Audrey and Nero. "From the way the fight over that girl ,they'll probably kill each other. I've never known love ....it must be nice." Natalia shed a lone tear.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:25 PM
As Torsh still listened his face started to light up knowing that he was a good friend. But what sort of friend. Suddenly the happiness inside him was struck down as a dagger fell into his back.

"Ahhh!" He screamed loudly and he tumbled to the floor. "Uh not again third time today!"
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 3:31 PM
"This guy relly need to be more alert" ( :animelol: )said Nero, and stood up from where he was sitting, "let's give him a hand Audrey"
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 3:32 PM
Audrey heard Torsh's scream, and ran to him. The guy who struck him on the back ran away. Audrey lifted Torsh on her knees, and placed her gentle hand on his face. "Torsh? Are you all right?" A tear fell from her eye. She felt like she lost another person she cared about... like her grandmother.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:33 PM
It was just after Nero's words that Torsh stopped breathing, didn't speak and stopped moving. He lay there motionless. Could it be the end already?
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 3:35 PM
Natalia saw from the window what happened to Torsh." That had to hurt. That guy really does seem to attract daggers. Is there a sale on daggers I don't know about?" she joked to Ferc.
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 3:35 PM
"You're right. He does. I ought to go help him since that was unintentional." He replied to Natalia. Ferc quickly ran down to Torsh in his peasant clothes and quickly healed Torsh before it was too late.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 3:37 PM
"Torsh? No! Torsh, please don't go! Please..." She cried, and placed her head on his forehead. "I love you." She kissed him on the cheek, hoping he wouldn't die. Audrey sobbed, waiting for Torsh to come back. She looked at Ferc, who was healing him. "Hurry! Please!"
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:39 PM
Torsh was not dead but he was having a weird dream. In this dream a peasent was ripping open his back pulling teh dagger out and these soft and gentle words echoed around his mind.

"I love you." "I love you." Suddenly the dagger was ripped out of his back and he gasped in pain.

"She loves me!"
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 3:41 PM
Natalia ran over to Ferc.She blushed realizing she was in a very skimpy nightgown.
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 3:43 PM
Ferc sewed his back back together, after carefully removing the dagger. "You might want to take it easy for a while, Torsh." Ferc said. He looked over and saw Natalia. "As for you, why don't we go back to my room?" He said.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 3:45 PM
Audrey wanted to say thank you to Ferc, but he was already gone. She turned back to Torsh, and blushed. The words she said to him was kind of embarrasing for her.

"Guess you heard me... huh?" She smiled, and turned her head away shyly.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 3:46 PM
Natalia ran after Ferc and kissed him. She blushed. " I think I got got up in all this love stuff." She starts to walk away.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:47 PM
"Heard? I thought it was a dream. This is has been a embarrasing and eventful night for all of us, I really think we should all get some sleep. Torsh struggled to pull himself up and he managed to stand on two feet and slowly waddled to the tent.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 3:50 PM
"Well, I guess thats my cue to leave, I'll be near your camp, just shout if you need me" said Nero to his two new companions

"Here" said to Torsh, handing him some herbal medicine, "that will take care of the rest of th injury, now you better rest, for what I can tell, we have a very big day ahead of us"

Nero glanced at the two, then started to walk back to camp
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 3:51 PM
Audrey looked at Nero and smiled warmly. "Thank you, Nero." She then walked with Torsh, helping him. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay? I mean... I can stay with you, if you want me to." In her heart, she had to. Otherwise, he'd be killed severely. She looked up at him, and felt concerns for him.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 3:54 PM
Torsh thanked Nero for the Herbal Medicine. He was suprised Nero didn't beat him to bits! Torsh then listened to Audrey and could read her thoughts by her face.

"Of course, your my companion now, just like the others are... in a way but I know how your feeling and you don't need to worry for me. In a few days I'll be fine. With that Natalia's machettees we'll be ok!"
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 3:58 PM
Ferc started to walk side by side back to the inn with Natalia. He noticed there was something about her that he'd been too distracted before to see. He went into his room, kicking his bed. He felt the pain. This is the pain that I have caused to those betrayers. I need to go walk. He then went walking on the beach with the royal purple cloak on, alone.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 4:00 PM
"Yeah. I guess your right." Audrey sighed and glanced down. She never thought of saying she loved someone before... but it was her first time saying it. She turned to Torsh and whispered, "I knew how you felt about me, Torsh. I don't know how I feel things... but I do. It's like a gift."

She shrugged. "Well, maybe I'll use my senses when it's necessary." They reached the tent, and Audrey came to a stop, looking at Torsh.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 4:01 PM
(Sorry, Pad, I did not see your post until I posted :) )

Nero looked behind him to see if nobody was following him, and run to the town

It's time to meet my contact he thought,I have a few questions for him

He then went to into a pub, and sat next to a cloaked man, "Long time no see, Merky, what do you have for me?"

"Nero, you are late as always" he told him, "I have a few info of what is going on"

"Good, anything else?" Nero asked

"Well, just some info on the people that are with you, any orders for us? said Merky

"Nothing at the moment, I'm going to stick around with them, and about that information you speak of.."

"Yes, well, it seems that................."

And he began telling Nero all he knew...
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 4:03 PM
Before he had even time to look at the tent once he'd entered it he saw Audrey staring at him.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" he laughed. Then his smile went away. "Or is it serious?"
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 4:07 PM
Audrey looked serious. She sat by his side, looking down. "I... I felt something about you, Torsh. You were like no other man I've seen. You're brave, strong, and kind. Nero, Ferc, Natalia... they're my friends too. But when I first saw you... I felt something."

She turned her head down, timidly. This was a crazy night for her, but protecting Torsh meant something.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 4:11 PM
Natalia stood alone , maybe Nero didn't here me, he was in a hurry, she said to herself
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 4:11 PM
"When I met you, even though I didn't show it until late tonight, I htink I had the same feeling. Sometimes I think that you might not be fit to come your too kind and I can't imagine you coming along facing people who would not hesitate to kill. Look three times today there have been attacks. Are you sure want to come? I couldn't stand if you were to be hurt.
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 4:18 PM
Ferc stopped as soon as he saw Natalia standing alone; It wasn't just the light. Why am I feeling this way? Can't stop thinkin' about it. I can't ignore it any longer. He thought to himself. He ran over to Natalia. "I...I..." Ferc stumbled for the words. "I can't deny it any longer. I love you." He felt nervous, suddenly.
Page: 2 of 5