Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP]Yavin Crystals

Page: 1 of 1
 Zgred_2
07-07-2007, 2:13 PM
Hey everybody, I'm making a little mod for K1. If you're like me, you hate the Heart of the Guardian crystal's color. I figured that someone might dislike the Mantle of the Force color too, so I made this. The idea is to add to Suvam's inventory (after you get the last Star Map) two more crystals, "synthetics". The synthetic heart has a red color (though I can add an option for it to be orange or yellow, up to you guys) and the Mantle is blue. The problem I have is with the merchant file, I can't get the new crystals too show up. Any help would be appreciated ;)

EDIT: Link removed, problem solved, more to add to this mod.
 L0rdReV@n88
07-07-2007, 5:55 PM
after trying it ingame its not showing up? i think for stuff to show up on a merchant you must have a save before landing on the planet or station in this case.
 Zgred_2
07-08-2007, 4:28 AM
I did, I had a save before the last upgrade to Suvam's inventory, killed the Trandoshans, opened his inventory and nothing :( Btw, the tags of the crystals are: "g_w_sbrcrstl22"(Synthesized Heart) and "g_w_sbrcrstl23"(Synthesized Mantle)
 TheRealDem
07-08-2007, 4:44 AM
did you put placeables or somethin in there?
 Zgred_2
07-08-2007, 6:01 AM
I figured out the problem, it was similiar to what L0rdReV@n88 pointed out. It works with a new game, just doesn't work for existing ones. Sorry for the fuss, I'll remove the link from the first post, because I've still got something planned for this mod :)
 L0rdReV@n88
07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
yes because you needed a save before ever travelling there for the first time that is what i meant
Page: 1 of 1