Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For Mac or Wii?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rinku
07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I know the answer for the Wii is probably NO!!!!!! but does anyone know if Macsoft or some other company is thinking of macing The Force Unleshed for mac? I think this will be cool but I wont be able to run it because I have a Mac.
 Commander Obi-Wan
07-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Well, there isn't a side that is hinting the it will be made for the PC, let alone, the Mac. Even for the Wii, nothing really has been spilled that it will made of it. You may for it, but I don't see either being made in the near future.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-05-2007, 10:01 AM
As said above, there isn't even a version for PC. And the Wii will probably get another entirely exclusive game. So, nothing yet.
 Master Zionosis
07-05-2007, 10:43 AM
There has been talk for a lightsaber WII game, so thats probably the alternate for TFU.
 PoiuyWired
07-05-2007, 6:35 PM
Hmmm ... how about my atari64?

I think there is still a small chance for TFU PC, since at least there is such a price tag listing in the "big stores"

Granted, don't hold your breath to it, it might be out after a year from the major release if anything.

Yes, it seems that Wii is going to get its own little game with a dangling glow rod. I think it would be uuber fun though. Now if there is multi player... I can't wait to loop my friend's head off.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-07-2007, 4:45 PM
I think there is still a small chance for TFU PC, since at least there is such a price tag listing in the "big stores"

I would be even more optimistic, that is for sure to be on the PC. It's on Xbox, as usual, it'll shows up on the PC soon. ;)
 Kalm
08-22-2007, 11:25 AM
I know the answer for the Wii is probably NO!!!!!! but does anyone know if Macsoft or some other company is thinking of macing The Force Unleshed for mac? I think this will be cool but I wont be able to run it because I have a Mac.

Think your dead right there will not be a Wii version. But dang that would be soooo freakin cool if there was. Getting to us the Wii Nunchuk (or whatever they call it) as your saber, I would go nutz. I would buy a Wii just to play this game on it, and NEVER leave the house! LOL
Page: 1 of 1