Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Lego 2

Page: 1 of 1
 PazaakPrincess
07-02-2007, 6:05 AM
This is a great game, my husband were playing it all day yesterday on the two player and its a load of fun. Some of the cut scenes are hillarious, things that should have been in the original films. Just wondering if anyone else was enjoying it as much as me.
 Master Zionosis
07-02-2007, 9:12 AM
I love LSW2 and LSW1, I can't wait for the complete saga later this year though, i do hope they put some EU characters in the game, like Mara Jade ect, actually talking about LSW is making me want to go and play it :D.
 Aash Li
07-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah Ive got LSW1 (SW, empire, return). Lots and lots of fun, but it works better with a game pad than keyboard. lol I played LSW2 for a while before.
 Negative Sun
07-03-2007, 6:08 PM
Some games just aren't meant to be for PC (unless you have a gamepad that is)

I love the Co-op mode in Lego Star Wars 2, it's great fun!
 Jae Onasi
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM
My kids are playing both right now, and it looks like so much fun I think I'll have my son teach me how to play sometime. :)
 Commander Obi-Wan
07-04-2007, 12:36 AM
I rented it and played it when it was released last September. It was better than the first one, based on the prequels. I found the OT version better maybe because I hadn't played an OT-based games in a while and it was kinda nostalgic playing them.

When the Complete Trilogy edition is released later this year, I'll probably get it for the 360.
Page: 1 of 1