Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Looking for perl modules

Page: 1 of 1
 glovemaster
06-24-2007, 3:53 AM
Since i was bord one day (revising for an exam... :lol: ) I decided i would learn Perl to pass the time i was supposed to be revising in. And i was looking through the source code of a tool, cant remember which, to see what modules i had to include to make a modding utility, and...
Could some one please tell me where i can get the Bioware Perl Modules, please?
Thanks! :D

If there isn't any Modules then can someone please explain the line
use Bioware::GFF;Thanks. :lol:

Mod note: Split post into its own thread since this doesn't really belong in the tool request thread. ~M
 tk102
06-24-2007, 1:44 PM
*raises hand* I recognize that. :p

I wrote those Bioware:: modules. I'm not proud of some of them, but they provide enough functionality to keep my code afloat. I should truly try to clean them up and kill some of old dead code. The GFF module is the dirtiest of them all. :o KSE notoriously uses deprecated module functions which one of the main reasons I haven't re-released a new version of that app. I painted myself into the corner with that one.

Anyway, if you're truly interested in these modules you can download them here (http://www.starwarsknights.com/forumdl/KotOR_Perl_Modules_tk102_20070624.rar).

It is my intent to someday make a "public" release of these modules on the starwarsknights.com website when I feel the interface is clean enough.
 glovemaster
06-24-2007, 5:12 PM
Thanks, i thought Bioware would have wrote them, which i found strange when i couldn't find them using Google :lol:

Thanks again :D
Page: 1 of 1