Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Two Worlds

Page: 1 of 1
 swphreak
06-23-2007, 10:12 AM
During my "busy time" at work, I discovered this game called Two (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/twoworlds/index.html?tag=result;title;2) Worlds (http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3151560). It seems to pretty much be an Oblivion copycat, but if the game ends up being good, I could forgive that. According to the preview I read, the map is actually bigger than Oblivion, and there is going to be some kind of multiplayer.

I can't wait to get my hands on the game.

www.twoworlds-game.com)
 Aash Li
06-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Looks like its been released, but where can you buy it? O.o
 swphreak
06-23-2007, 2:00 PM
It's probably been released for Europe or Germany, but not in the States.
 Commander Obi-Wan
06-23-2007, 2:00 PM
The game isn't scheduled to be released till July in North America.

I noticed this a month or so back when I first bought my Xbox 360. I watched a few videos and read an article or two about it. My opinion about it still remains the same. It doesn't really appeal to me as of now. But, that may change after I hear some opinions and reviews on the game.
 Alkonium
06-25-2007, 8:48 AM
No thanks. It looks like an Oblivion clone, but with inferior graphics and multiplayer slapped on. I'll stick to Oblivion. But then again, is any game not a clone of something these days?
 oldflash
06-25-2007, 9:50 AM
I play two worlds for few reasons like high quality graphics, nice sound (except voice and music), great animation. But most is for graphics. I don't know to much about main story since I play this game on a computer without internet connection and unable to see movies but sidequests are pretty nice. Also the mercenary thing is weird: take a quest rewarded with 500 xp and 500 gp but to get all done you gain about 300 xp and more than 5000 gp. On my first play I manage to get 36 complete armores set (only what I like), more than 100 weapons of all kind (knives, swordbreaker, swords, axes, staves, maces, clubs), more than 50 shields, 6 horses used to keep all items. Now is second play with patch 1.4 and I must say that is an improvement in game ballance, more items (weapons, armores, ingredients and potions), and better performances. Is no way to get back and play oblivion after I saw two worlds. :)
 swphreak
08-31-2007, 9:17 PM
Yeah, there's a demo (http://files.filefront.com/Two+Worlds+English+Demo/;8367676;/fileinfo.html) for the PC, and I have determined the game is complete crap.

All the voices sound the same and robotic, combat was meh, and graphics weren't anything special. Definately not the "best RPG ever made."
 Lantzen
09-01-2007, 6:30 PM
They have had some serious problem with the game, and released 5 patches, one of them is 1gb. They said the 1gb patch fixed alot of the problems in the game
Page: 1 of 1