Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nowhere else to put this...

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
06-20-2007, 8:51 PM
This thread is in response to a recent issue that has popped up between myself, the staff, and a few other members. I would PM the members concerned, but it's probably far too many for the system to handle.

I want to apologise firstly to the staff, who I've given an extremely hard time over the past 24 hours. Primarily Rogue Nine, Jae Onasi, Prime, and stingerhs, all of whom have tried to talk to me, and I've just whined and complained about something that happened 18 months ago. I've treated the other staff members like crap as well, but those are the ones I spoke directly to. I was wrong, I was rude, and I was tactless, and I'm truly sorry. I also want to thank the staff as a whole for putting up with my whining for the past 24 hours, when I would have just ignored and eventually banned me were I in your place.

I also want to apologise to my two very good friends JasraLantill and ForceFightWMe12, who I've treated like dirt. I don't know what drove me to treat them the way I did, or call them some of the things I did. I know they've both already forgiven me in an MSN conversation, but I can never say enough how deeply sorry I am. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm glad I have it.

Next are a select few members who I abused on my forum SuperObscura when they arrived in the Shoutbox there. I was rude to them, ordered them to leave for no good reason, and complained about them behind their backs to another friend. The only two people I can remember being in the Shoutbox are Emperor Devon and The Source. I believe HerbieZ was there at some point as well. I just want to say I should have treated you guys better, and I was being a childish Administrator in saying the things I did. I'm sorry to REDJOHNNYMIKE as well, who I kind of used to prove a few points, legitimate or not. :P

And finally, I want to apologise to the rest of you, for subjecting you to this thread. :P I'm getting long winded now, so I'll wrap up by once again apologising to all those involved, and hope you can all forgive me. I'll probably be taking a break from LF until things cool down. I know I've angered and alienated a lot of good people. I may going through a difficult time, but that's no excuse for bringing my personal problems to the Forums. So I'll shove off for a while, and come back in a little bit. And I promise that when I come back, I'll be bringing a nice shiny new Fic with me. :P

Respectfully,
~ The Doctor
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
06-20-2007, 9:14 PM
Not sure what's going on, but I really don't think you've done anything to warrant apologizing to me. As far as I know we've always been cool, no reason not to keep it that way.
Besides, if you'd done somethin bad to me, you'd know it *cracks knuckles* :lol:
 tk102
06-20-2007, 9:31 PM
S'coo bro. :cool:
 JasraLantill
06-20-2007, 9:39 PM
Cheers Doc. :) Apology accepted and no hard feelings. And I'm sorry if I upset you, too. It wasn't my intention. I'll keep an eye out for that fic you're promising. ;)
 Rogue Nine
06-20-2007, 9:54 PM
No hard feelings, Doc. Glad you could get that off your chest; things like that shouldn't be left to fester. Hope everything goes well for you in whatever you do, online and off.
 stingerhs
06-20-2007, 10:14 PM
hey, i never had any hard feelings against you, man. good to see you getting back to posting.

cheers mate. :D
 Emperor Devon
06-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey, no offense taken. I'm just glad to hear you're all friends again. ^_^
 Boba Rhett
06-20-2007, 11:52 PM
No worries, Doc. Take it easy and good luck with everything.
 Jae Onasi
06-21-2007, 12:42 AM
No worries. :)
 The Source
06-21-2007, 5:29 PM
Don't worry man. I have done my share of chaos to know what you are talking about. Sometimes a good night sleep allways helps. :)
 Sabretooth
06-24-2007, 8:38 AM
<_<

>_>

Somebody mind filling me in, or is this Mod Party from Hell going to kick me out?
Page: 1 of 1