Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer not working

Page: 1 of 1
 EagleEye
06-20-2007, 3:37 AM
hey guys, just started playing RC last night, i tried the multiplayer immediately, and it didnt work. any ideas why? has anybody had the same problem? have really enjoyed the SP game and would love to get into Public MP

cheers,

-Eagle-
 Titanius Anglesmith
06-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Could you be more specific about the problem? I can't help you if I don't know anything except for that it "doesn't work."
 EagleEye
06-20-2007, 8:43 PM
well i've gone to another website and i found that some european players and some american players found if they changed the 4 characters at the end to "eu40", "eu20", or "**30", with ** being the origninal characters. I got the games with StarWars The Best of PC compilation, and my keys end with pa40, im assuming because im in australia, and PA stands for pacific or pacific asia. I have sent a lengthy story to lucasarts and hopefully they can sort me out.

here is the forum with the american/european solutions:

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?messageID=2995377�)
Page: 1 of 1