Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super-Sith Eyes!

Page: 1 of 1
 CeeKay
06-10-2007, 1:13 PM
RELEASE PENDING:

I'm about 1/4 way done with the females and I still have to do the males, but I figured I'd give LF a preview of what's to come...

This is the first in a looooonnnnggg loooooonnnnggggg line of mods that will eventually encompass the whole of TSL, and be known as "KOTOR:CK" (Unofficial name)...

This is the Super-Sith eyes! This is the final stage (the full dark alignment). There is a middle stage, but I won't reveal that just yet... ;) There will be an explanation for this artwork in KOTOR:CK.

I have not finished yet, but I'll be done probably by Tuesday (got a funeral tomorrow).

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/CeeKay-SuperSithEyes.jpg)
SUPER-SITH EYES!!!! >: D

- CK
 Mindtwistah
06-10-2007, 1:58 PM
Creepy
 Arбtoeldar
06-10-2007, 2:09 PM
Very :cool:

What six digit alpha-numeric color codes did you use for the eyes?

Since this mod isn't finished. You should have posted it in the Holowan Labs as a [WIP]. The T.U.C.E. is for finished mods.
 Gargoyle King
06-10-2007, 2:16 PM
Indeed it is very creepy! ;)

Looks promising, and with a bit of work i'm sure would be a fine replacement for those aweful stock DS transitions Obsidian saw fit to design!
 TLM20
06-10-2007, 3:33 PM
First eye reskin I've seen that I like lol, keep it up :)
 CeeKay
06-10-2007, 11:29 PM
What six digit alpha-numeric color codes did you use for the eyes?
No Idea. I'm doing it all free-hand in GIMP. Luckily, GIMP saves the colors you used. There are four colors in this eye mod (the pupils were left normal).

Since this mod isn't finished. You should have posted it in the Holowan Labs as a [WIP]. The T.U.C.E. is for finished mods.
Consider this "marketing..." :p It's a preview of what's to come.

- CK
 ThoraxeRMG
06-11-2007, 12:33 AM
The Sith would be proud.
 draconus333
06-11-2007, 10:38 AM
the only bad thing about this is there is 0 chance of it being compatible to my mod that I'm working on (very slowly, but I am working on it. I don't have as much free time for modding as I need to finish it in a reasonable amount of time) that replaces all of the dark side transitions so that they don't have all of the wrinkles (and adds a 3rd and 4th transition to each person, which will be optional in the download) maybe with your permission once you release this I could implement your eyes in the non-3+4 transition package?
 CeeKay
06-12-2007, 5:51 AM
^^^ Actually, I was gonna tackle the non wrinkles next... :P

Yeah, you can use my eyes. :) I have two stages to the eyes already...

PM sent...

Also: Update: As of 5 minutes ago, I got done with the females. By the end of today, I should have this mod finished, or at least very close. :)

- CK
 draconus333
06-12-2007, 10:37 AM
ty very much. It should only take me one or two days to remove the wrinkles.
 RedHawke
06-14-2007, 1:34 AM
Also: Update: As of 5 minutes ago, I got done with the females. By the end of today, I should have this mod finished, or at least very close. :)
Then please post a download link ASAP or else we will have to move or close this thread, this forum is for mod release threads only, not WIP threads, please post those in Holowan Labs proper. Thanks.
 CeeKay
06-14-2007, 9:31 AM
Almost done, just a bit longer...

- CK

Sorry CK to be a pain in the arse but please post a download link soon. Thanks. -RH
 CeeKay
06-15-2007, 6:05 PM
Where should I upload it?

I guess I'll only post the female .kmm file for now. I have distractions popping up from everywhere, so I'll just do the females for now. Males should be done somewhat soon, I don't have many files left for them. :)

- CK
 Shortynds
06-15-2007, 6:09 PM
PM Shem to upload the mod on filefront.
 CeeKay
06-15-2007, 8:31 PM
Is that his full username?
 Arбtoeldar
06-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Is that his full username?

http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?u=51371)
 RedHawke
06-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Alright I have to close the thread for now CK, sorry but when you have a download link for your mod please feel free to PM myself or any of our staff and they will be happy to re-open this thread for you. Thanks. ;)
Page: 1 of 1