Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heart of the Legacy

Page: 13 of 15
 SkywalkerRules
04-06-2008, 7:02 PM
When Lyna got to the Jedi Shuttle, along with Cade, she sighed in relief. "Finally. We're here." She walked up the ramp, and saw Morrigan leaning against the metal wall, with her arms crossed.

The Imperial agent smiled. "Well! Thought you two may never wake up. Ready to get off this planet?"

"We sure are! How 'bout you, Cade?" Lyna asked, with a bright smile on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana smiled sadly, and sat on the passenger seat by the window. "It's okay, Ganner. I'm willing to die for my friends. Master Trey'lis maybe gone... but I know that one day I'll see him again... and become one with the Force."

She sighed, glancing. "If only he were here... if only..." She covered her eyes sorrowfully.

Maladi stood up, and looked at Nihl.

Then she asked, "Do you want us to search for Skywalker... m'lord?"
 Jedi Atomic
04-07-2008, 8:18 AM
"It's okay. We'll all be together in the end." He turned around and noticed Cade and Lyna coming up the ramp. He walked over and greeted them. "I was just wondering when you guys were going to arrive. Is that everyone?"
 DrPhil2501
04-08-2008, 2:50 AM
((I'm a bit confused at the moment. I thought we were staying on Coruscant to finish off the sith?))

"We sure are! How 'bout you, Cade?"

"Meh..." he muttered. "I think I've had just had about too many of these crazy adventures..."

Then he just remembered what his mother said.

"Off planet? Why, where are we going?"

Nihl looked out the open view of Coruscant. Skywalker could be anywhere...

"Proceed on plan; offer a bounty on Skywalker's head. Send assassins after him. I don't care what it takes, what it costs, to bring down the thorn in my side."
 SkywalkerRules
04-08-2008, 8:23 AM
((Well... I was thinking that we could meet up with "Bantha" Rawk (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bantha_Rawk) first at the Selonian Shipyards of Selonia to get more weapons. Cade knows him. Then we'll plan ahead. That okay? Don't worry, I got everything covered. :) ))

Lyna nodded to Ganner's question. "Yep. That's everyone."

When Morrigan asked if they were ready to go, Lyna could see that Cade got confused. "Off planet? Why, where are we going?"

Lyna scratched her head. "Oh, yeah..." She never thought about that. Morrigan was the one who said they should figure out their next plan.

She turned to the Imperial agent. "Cade's right. Where are we going now?" Lyna asked nervously.

Morrigan placed a finger under her chin. "Hmm... we need more weapons to defeat the Sith..." She looked up at Cade.

"Cade. You were a bounty hunter, right? Do you know anybody that can customize new weapons for us?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maladi smiled at Nihl's order. Then she bowed. "As you wish, Master."

And with that, she left the throne room.
 Jedi Atomic
04-09-2008, 8:28 AM
((I wasn't planning on leaving the planet any time soon. Just to go to the temple, but I guess I'm just getting way ahead of myself. :/ ))

"I guess we could use some weapons but I have my handy blue and silver lightsaber still."
 SkywalkerRules
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
((If you guys wanna stay longer, that's fine. I don't mind.))

Lyna nodded at Ganner's comment. Then she turned to Morrigan. "Hey, Morrigan? Some say that we should stay a little longer. I mean... we do need more people to defeat the Sith."

Morrigan glanced at Lyna. Then she smiled. "You're right, Lyna. Let me think..." The middle aged woman began to think. Somehow... there had to be a way to defeat the Sith. Then it hit her.

"I've got it! Let's go to Rik's Cantina. Here in the Underworld. I'm sure we'll get more people to join the fight against the Sith. You know, people that are useful with weapons and combat."

Lyna smiled. "Yeah!" Then she scratched her head. "Um... what's a Rik's Cantina?"

((Okay. I've decided we stay a little longer. I'm really sorry about the confusion, guys. It's just that a lot's been going on lately... but it's all good now.))
 DrPhil2501
04-10-2008, 5:32 AM
"Um... what's a Rik's Cantina?"

Cade chuckled. "Its a special place Blue, Syn and myself used to hang low when I was a bounty hunter. Its owned by a Hutt by the name of Jool."

A perfect place to look for extra guns for hire. Perhaps there are mercenaries lurking in that place willing to cause a little havoc against the sith.
 SkywalkerRules
04-10-2008, 8:02 AM
Morrigan smiled. "Great! Then it's settled. We'll go to the cantina to find people that have good weapons and are up for a fight against the Sith with us."

Lyna smiled, and jumped up and down excitedly. "Cool! Well what are we waitin' for? Let's go!"

Cyan jumped from the basket and climbed on her master's shoulder. Then she licked her cheek affectionately. Lyna smiled. "Oh, Cyan. I know we just got here. But don't worry. I got food for you and the babies."

The young woman took fruits and a milk out of her bag. She placed the piece fruits in the the basket, and poured a large glass of milk in a bowl. The five baby binijinphants were happy. They began to eat. Cyan watched them with happiness.

Lyna turned to the others. "Okay. Now that the babies are taken care of... off to Rik's Cantina!" She went down the ramp.

Morrigan turned to Cade. "Cade? Are you still mad at me for leaving you?" Morrigan knew that this was a hard question.
 Jedi Atomic
04-10-2008, 8:06 PM
"Alright, speaking of mercenaries, where's Payne? Or did he leave?" He followed them down the ramp. He turned around and looked at Ana Jorie, "You want to come with us? Cuz you can come if you want, I'll buy you a drink."
 DrPhil2501
04-12-2008, 4:29 AM
Cade? Are you still mad at me for leaving you?"

"Maybe..." he frowned at his mother. "So why did you have to leave? Wait, perhaps I don't need another answer... unless theres a good explanation!"

Alright, speaking of mercenaries, where's Payne? Or did he leave?"

"No..." spoke a cold voice from behind Ganner. "I am standing right behind you..." It wasn't unusual for Payne to scare people from behind. He walked off the ramp and back into the underworld.
 Jedi Atomic
04-12-2008, 12:57 PM
"hehe, I knew that," Ganner turned around. "but really, I didn't even notice you in the shuttle."
 SkywalkerRules
04-12-2008, 2:58 PM
Lyna kept watch outside the Jedi Shuttle, waiting for the others patiently. A lot has been going on, ever since she first met Cade and the others. But she wanted to stay loyal to her friends... and protect Cade. No matter what.

The young woman continued to stand watch of everything, as a few people past by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to come with us? Cuz you can come if you want, I'll buy you a drink."

Ana came by Ganner's side and smiled. "Sure. I'd be happy to. The other two Jedi can wait with Cyan. Along with Shado and Master Sazen." The two Jedi, Shado, and Wolf agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrigan held back her tears. She didn't want to show it, because she thought she'd be embarrassed in front of Cade.

She glanced down at her side, and closed her eyes sadly. Then she answered Cade's question. "Because... because I was afraid."
 Jedi Atomic
04-12-2008, 7:16 PM
"Sure. I'd be happy to. The other two Jedi can wait with Cyan. Along with Shado and Master Sazen."

He joined the jedi, but he couldn't help but feeling attracted to the woman. "Alright then let's go." He started following the ones ahead of him.

"So where do you come from, which planet?" he asked Ana.
 DrPhil2501
04-14-2008, 7:57 AM
"Because... because I was afraid."

Cade swivled his eyes. "Riiiiight...." he walked past Morrigan, completely ignoring her, and exited the shuttle.

As he reentered the Underworld, he tried to remember the direction Rik's Cantina was in. "Let me think... is it that way?" he pointed in random directions, trying to recite his memory. "I know we aren't far from it... its this way!" he walked in the direction he concluded must be the way.
 SkywalkerRules
04-14-2008, 8:10 PM
Lyna giggled at Cade, who was trying to remember the direction to Rik's Cantina. "I guess!" she said, and began to follow him. As she followed, someone placed a gentle hand on Lyna's shoulder. She turned. It was Morrigan.

"Lyna? When we get to the cantina... could I talk with you? It's really important." The middle aged Imp agent tried her very best not to show tears.

The young woman nodded with understanding. "Sure, Mrs. Corde. Anything for the mother of Cade."

They both continued to follow Cade, along with Chak and Kee, who were standing by their ship.

"So where do you come from, which planet?"

Ana smiled sadly, and looked ahead, as they began to follow the others. "Well... I remember being born on Dantooine, where I was raised by my family. Pirates then attacked my home when I was twelve... and so I ran. Then Master Trey'lis found me, and took me back to Ossus, training me as a Healer."
 Jedi Atomic
04-14-2008, 8:34 PM
"Well... I remember being born on Dantooine, where I was raised by my family. Pirates then attacked my home when I was twelve... and so I ran. Then Master Trey'lis found me, and took me back to Ossus, training me as a Healer."

Ganner stared at her, "Your from Dantooine? My family allowed me into training cuz I 'had the potential' my master told my parents. So I went and trained, only at the age of 4." He paused and looked down. "But maybe a week later, I heard a report that my family were taken captive and sent somewhere, but learned that they resisted and died. Same as your parents, I believe."

"Then I heard that pirates once again attacked and killed a family, when I was 13. I'm taking it that was your family?"
 SkywalkerRules
04-15-2008, 7:48 AM
Ana glanced down, and bit her lower lip. Then she sighed. "Yep. That was them. Sometimes I wish that loved ones didn't die, ya know? But... we all have to die sometimes."

She hid her tears, looking down, as they continued to follow the others.

Lyna excused herself from Morrigan, and came by Cade. She placed her head on his shoulder as they walked.

"Cade? Your mom seems to be upset about something. What happened?" she asked quietly.

Suddenly, she squinted her eyes at a sign from far ahead. It could have read "Rik's Cantina" in Huttese, but Lyna didn't know for sure...
 Jedi Atomic
04-15-2008, 8:17 AM
Ganner didn't mean to make her sad, just trying to remember his past Dantooine life, wishing he could just settle down and have a life and family. He put his arm over her shoulders, as if keeping her up from falling. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just rant on sometimes about my wishes. I'll always be besides you, if you ever need anything."

He looked up and noticed the cantina sign, "We're here."
 DrPhil2501
04-16-2008, 6:42 AM
Cade? Your mom seems to be upset about something. What happened?"

Cade dreaded that question. He spotted Rik's cantina up ahead.

"Just to keep things short, she left her family behind to continue working as an imp. Infact Corde isn't her real name at all, did you know?"

He didn't want to discuss it any further. As he entered the cantina, a Nautolan walked passed.

"Jak." Cade greeted.

"Cade..." the Nautolan responded, and continued walking.
 SkywalkerRules
04-16-2008, 7:51 AM
"Just to keep things short, she left her family behind to continue working as an imp. Infact Corde isn't her real name at all, did you know?"

"Woah. Never really knew that. I'm real sorry that she left you and your dad, Cade..." Finally, they came inside Rik's Cantina.

The young woman stopped and looked around nervously. It was way different from Lemia's cantina back on Tatooine. There were more tough species, more games, and dancers.

Lyna followed Cade, making sure nothing would happen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana wiped a lonely tear, and glanced up at Ganner. "Thanks, Ganner. And it's not you're fault. Really."

As they followed Cade and Lyna inside the cantina, Ana looked around, raising her eyebrows. "Wow. Nice place," she mumbled sarcastically.
 Jedi Atomic
04-16-2008, 8:23 AM
Ganner walked into the cantina. Looking around it looked like any other cantina on Coruscant, even in the Upper levels, but maybe a little more messy.

He walked up to the bar, "Can I have two glasses of Alderaani Wine?"

The human bartender looked behind himself, "Yup. Last bit of it. We don't much of that wine anymore."

Ganner looked suprised he had it. "I'm suprised that you even had some."

"Yes sir, that'll be 200 credits." the somewhat fat bartender said sliding the two glasses toward Ganner.

Ganner handed the credits to the bartender and looked to see if Ana was behind him. "Have a seat, Ana?" Ganner said pulling a chair around for her.
 SkywalkerRules
04-16-2008, 7:13 PM
((Hey, JA? Did you mean "pulling a chair around for her" in that last sentence? :lol: ))

Ana sat next to Ganner, and smiled. "Why, thank you, sir," she said. She began to sip the wine quietly. She kind of made a face when she drunk a little. Then she glanced at Ganner.

"So... how do you like it as a Jedi so far?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Lyna saw Ana and Ganner sitting together, she smiled and chuckled to herself. Then she sat down at a counter, where another bartender named Finn minded his own business.

"Um... excuse me, sir? I would like a blue milk, please."

The male Sakiyan nodded, and fixed Lyna a glass of blue milk. When Lyna drunk it, she nervously scratched the back of her ear. "Boy, this place is sure different from Lemia's job."

Suddenly, she heard a noise, which sounded like Huttese. "Cade! Darling! I've waited on you for so long!" It was Jool, the Hutt. She was the one who ran the place, Lyna guessed.
 Jedi Atomic
04-16-2008, 8:13 PM
((:/ uhhh yes? lol :D must have thought ahead of myself a bit.))

"So... how do you like it as a Jedi so far?"

He noticed she made faces like she never had wine before. "Well, It makes me feel better that I left the house to train, otherwise I'd be dead with my family. Other than that, I haven't given it much thought."

He looked at her face as she took another sip. "I take it you've never had wine before?"
 DrPhil2501
04-17-2008, 7:02 AM
"Cade! Darling! I've waited on you for so long!"

(( :cry8: ))

Cade glanced up at the familiar wrinkly face of the Hutt, Jool. Her cybernetic eye shined from surrounding lights of the cantina.

"Achuta Jool... it has been some time, has it?"

He sat on the bar stool and grinned at Jool. "Hows business?"
 SkywalkerRules
04-17-2008, 8:04 AM
((:lol: Very funny, PK!))

Jool slithered beside Cade, and drank from her golden cup. "Oh, you know... trying to keep these stoopa customers of mine from kiling each other and all. But on top of that, I'm doing splendidly!"

The Hutt could see that Chak, Deliah, Kee, and Syn were also here, playing a few games. Then she saw Lyna, who sat beside Cade.

"Oh! Who is this? Friend of yours, Cade?" Jool asked, smiling at Lyna.

Lyna timidly looked down, smiling.

Ana grinned, and shook her head. "No. It taste kinda... funny. But I'll get use to it if I drink a few more."

She swirled her glass, and looked up at Ganner. "I hope that we win this fight against the Sith..."
 Jedi Atomic
04-17-2008, 8:29 AM
"Don't worry It will get better as you drink it." He took a large sip out of the glass.

"No need to hope we will. We just can't do anything stupid that will stop us from stoping them." He caught Cade and Lyna across the bar talking to a hutt out of the corner of his eye. He looked over and wondered who it was, but didn't say anythig about it.

"But anywho, How do you like being a jedi healer? I heard its a hard job."
 DrPhil2501
04-18-2008, 8:48 AM
"Oh! Who is this? Friend of yours, Cade?"

Cade clapped a hand against Lyna's back. "You could say that, though she's more than that... if you catch my drift!"

"Sorry to disapoint you Jool, but we aren't here for some chit-chat." Cade moved his head around to look at some of the thugs. "This might sound a bit... well... crazy, but we need to recruit some mercenaries!"
 SkywalkerRules
04-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Lyna's eyebrows perked up when she heard Cade say something about her being more than his friend. She blushed, rubbed her neck timidly.

Jool thought about mercenaries that could help. Then it came to her. "Well... there are these mercenaries in the back. They're the toughtest bunch I've ever met. Come. Let me show you to them." The Hutt began to turn around to slither away.

Lyna smiled up at Cade. "I'll stay here, Cade. Don't worry, I'll be fine." She glanced back at Morrigan. The Imp agent nodded.

The young woman looked up at Cade again. "Yep. I'll be fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana smiled, and glanced down. "Indeed, it is. But once you get use to it... you feel like a hero who wants to heal the wounded or sick, ya know?"

She took another drink. The young woman realized that she was getting use to it.

"You miss your... I mean, our homeworld?" Ana smiled sheepishly.

After her announcement to the assassins, Maladi came back to the throne room, and knelt before Nihl.

"Everything's as planned, my lord. Skywalker will surely be captured."
 Jedi Atomic
04-19-2008, 6:27 PM
((stupid person asking a question..... Whats wrong with Dantooine again?))

"Yep, everything is easier after you get used to it, like the wine. I wouldn't mind going back to Dantooine have a family, and live happily on a farm. Actually I miss it pretty badly now that I think about it." he looked up, "Do you miss it?"
 DrPhil2501
04-21-2008, 6:16 AM
"Everything's as planned, my lord. Skywalker will surely be captured."

"Good..." Nihl added, as he stared out into the morning landscape of Coruscant. There were other threats apart from Skywalker. Threats that needed extermination.

"Maladi... bring Moff Veed before me!"

Cade nodded at Lyna at her decision. "Right..."

He looked over where Payne was, standing in one corner looking very inconspicuous.

"Payne, I need a second opinion when we start lookin' at these merc thugs Jool has in stock."

Payne nodded and grunted, and left his dark corner to accompany Cade.
 SkywalkerRules
04-21-2008, 3:06 PM
((No, you're not a stupid person, JA. And naw, nothing's wrong with Dantooine. Just talking about it a lot. :lol: ))

"Maladi... bring Moff Veed before me!"

The female Devaronian Sith Lord bowed. "Yes, my lord." After that, she went out to the holo room to contact Veed.

Moments later, both Maladi and Veed came before Nihl.

"Is there something you need, Lord Nihl?" Veed asked with concern.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lyna turned to Morrigan. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" she asked.

Morrigan sighed sadly, taking off her choker. Then, an image of her, Kol, and baby Cade appeared in a hologram when she held it up in her palm. "This was my family. Together and happy. Until I seperated from them."

Lyna watched the hologram with understanding. "He's... he's beautiful. Cade looks adorable. And your husband looks... just like him."

"Thank you. Everytime I see this image... I want to cry. It's all my fault that our family is seperated. It's my fault..." Suddenly, Morrigan broke down in tears. Something she'd never experienced in a long time.

The young woman began to comfort her. "It's gonna be okay, Morrigan. Don't cry." Lyna felt like crying herself. Deep inside, she felt the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Do you miss it?"

Ana nodded. "Yes. Dantooine's a wonderful place to live. Even during your childhood." She tried her very best to hold back the tears.

"I need to drink some more." Ana grabbed the bottle, and poured another glass of wine.
 Jedi Atomic
04-21-2008, 9:16 PM
"Yep, and don't drink too much, you'll be too drunk for the ride then. This wine gets you drunk easily, but can be very addictive." Ganner took a sip of his wine.

Ganner looked around the cantina. "I wonder where Cade and Lyna are?"
 DrPhil2501
04-23-2008, 7:08 AM
"Is there something you need, Lord Nihl?" Veed asked with concern.

Nihl glared down at the man, and walked towards him from his throne.

"I question your loyalty to the throne, Veed. Do I sense a hint of deceit in your mind?"

There was a pause. "I want you to lead the search for Skywalker!"
 SkywalkerRules
04-23-2008, 11:03 PM
"I question your loyalty to the throne, Veed. Do I sense a hint of deceit in your mind?"

Veed stood there in terror, sweating, while looking into Nihl's angered eyes. He tried his very best not to show his determination of seizing the throne.

"I want you to lead the search for Skywalker!"

The Imperial Moff bowed. "Yes, Lord Nihl! I shall send my best men to find him... again." He glanced up at him. "Is that all, my lord?"

When Jool reached to the back, she opened the door, and presented three tough looking people.

"Here they are, Cade. The first one is Nor Jaylo, the Cathar. The second one is Nima San, the Twi'lek. And the third one is Yano Marsh, the Human. Best mercenaries in the cantina."

The trio gave a hard look at Cade and Payne.

Ana shrugged. "Don't know where Cade's at. But I can see Lyna talking to Cade's mother..." She pointed at the two women at the counter.

After Lyna gave Morrigan a hug, Morrigan wiped her tears. "Thank you, child. You are the first person I ever met with a huge heart. And for your kind, brave, and loving heart.... I want to give you this."

Morrigan pulled from her bag a beautiful long neck scarf. It was a bright sea green color and silky.

Lyna stared at it with surprise.
 DrPhil2501
04-25-2008, 2:03 AM
Payne gave an equally hard look back at the mercs. Cade examined everyone of them.

"Not bad... Payne?" he asked for the Zabrak's opionion. Payne walked up to one of the thugs and glared at him from head to toe. He looked back at Cade with what appeared to be a satisfied look... it was difficult to tell.

"I'd like to take a piece of him." he pointed at the Cathar. "I want to see if he's worth the creds if we hire him!"

He unsheathed his Sword, and stared at the Cather. "How good are you with a Vibroblade?"

Nihl looked down upon Veed. "You are dismissed for now. Do not fail me, Veed!"

Nihl looked back at the view of Coruscant.
 Jedi Atomic
04-25-2008, 7:54 AM
Nor Jaylo wasn't much of a melee fighter, more of a gun expert, but he weilded a vibroblade for instances like this. He pulled his vibroblade out. "Bring it."

Ganner looked at Lyna, to Morrigan, and then to Ana, "How'd you end up with us? Having the that kind of master, you could be doing much greater things."
 SkywalkerRules
04-25-2008, 8:11 AM
((JA? "Ganner", you meant, right? I'm sorry for correcting you so much. Really. :lol: ))

Ana shrugged. "Well... I began to teach myself how to fight more in combat... along with healing. And I came to Ossus with some other Jedi when we left from hiding."

She looked up at Ganner, and smiled sadly. "How 'bout you?"

Veed bowed. "Don't worry, my lord. I won't..." After that, he left the throne room.

Maladi turned back to Nihl. "What if he does?"

Morrigan smiled. "You like it? I got it from an old merchant when we were coming out of the Inn. He said that this neck scarf was very special. Special than anything in the Galaxy." She handed the neck scarf to the young woman.

Lyna took it slowly, and looked down at it. "I... I love it, Morrigan. Thank you."

Morrigan nodded. "You're welcome, child."
 DrPhil2501
04-27-2008, 7:23 AM
"What if he does?"

"You already know the code off by heart, Maladi! The Sith do not tolerate failure, and so the punishment will always be death..."

Nihl sat down on his chair. "Leave me!" he ordered.

"Bring it."

Payne nodded. Then he lunged his sword towards Nor and tested the Cathar's abilities with the Vibroblade.

His skills were formidable, but somehow Payne could sense his expertise were well suited for shooting. Yet he still put up a good spar. Cade watched in amusement.
 Jedi Atomic
04-27-2008, 12:23 PM
((I've got another character named Darrick on a different site. :/))

Ganner looked back into his past. "All I remember is that I trained til I was 18 and was given a mission by my master to find Cade and stop him from turning to the darkside. So basically I've been with him for 3 to 4 years now."

Nor wasn't much of an offensive melee but if he was normally attacked by melee he'd pull back from the opponent and pull a small blaster and shoot the person. But they were only testing him so he put his all into the sword.He hardly did offensive maneuvers, but for once he lunged back at Payne.
 SkywalkerRules
04-28-2008, 11:17 AM
((Aw, that's okay, JA. We all make mistakes. :) ))

Maladi bowed. "Yes, my lord."

After that, the female Sith left Nihl and the throne room.

Ana nodded. Then she took another drink of the wine. Somehow, she was feeling a little dizzy. "Woah. Gotta stop." She tried to move the drink, but accidently dropped the glass of wine on her clothes.

"Aww, man!" Ana cried, getting up and trying to wipe off the stain.

Lyna got up from the stool. "Excuse me, Morrigan. I gotta see if Cade and Payne found any new recruits." She placed the neck scarf in her brown bag.

"Sure thing," Morrigan said, smiling.

The young woman smiled back, and turned, remembering the path Cade, Jool, and Payne went. When she heard blades clashing through one door at the back of the cantina, Lyna opened the door. There, she saw Payne battling a Cathar.

Lyna closed the door and stood there beside Cade, worried.
 Jedi Atomic
04-28-2008, 8:18 PM
Ganner jumped up right when the glass fell. "ooh!" He grabbed some napkins and reached for the wine on her robe((?)), not knowing if she would grab the napkins or if he should clean it for her.
 DrPhil2501
05-01-2008, 7:00 AM
Payne was convinced, and held up a hand to stop the battle.

"Good..." he said. He turned to Jool. "These Mercs seem worthwhile, based on personal experience..."

Cade nodded to agree. "How much do you want for each, Jool?"
 SkywalkerRules
05-01-2008, 8:24 AM
"How much do you want for each, Jool?"

Jool smiled. "Say about... 20 creds for each. Don't worry, hon, I won't try and swindle you." She turned to Lyna and smiled. "Know what I mean?"

Lyna smiled nervously, and nodded. Then she looked at Cade. "So... is that about it? 'Cause I'm ready to get outta here. No offense, Jool."

"None taken," Jool replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana blushed when Ganner attempt to wipe the stain off her robes. She brushed a strand of hair away from her face and to the back of her ear.

"Thank you..." she said quietly.
 DrPhil2501
05-04-2008, 5:17 AM
"Say about... 20 creds for each. Don't worry, hon, I won't try and swindle you.""

"I see your sense of humour hasnt changed much Jool." Cade smiled. "But seriously, how much do you actually want them for? I can go as high as say... 3000 Creds for all three of 'em."
 SkywalkerRules
05-04-2008, 4:24 PM
Lyna glanced at Cade surprisngly. "3000 creds? I could buy my own landspeeder for that kind of money!"

Jool looked at Cade. Then she smiled. "You sure about that, Cade? I mean, if that's okay with you..." 3000 creds did sound promising to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Jedi Shuttle, Cyan and her babies slept quietly inside the basket. Shado, Wolf, and the other 2 remaining Jedi sat there, thinking.

"We have to figure out our next course, once we get off of Coruscant," Shado requested. Wolf and the others agreed.
 Jedi Atomic
05-04-2008, 10:17 PM
He got as much of the stain off her robe. "Your Welcome. Now you just need to clean it." He paused for a second. "We should get together again sometime." He hadn't ever had that feeling of asking any girl. He was always under jedi watch and hardly had any free time.
 DrPhil2501
05-05-2008, 5:35 AM
"You sure about that, Cade? I mean, if that's okay with you..."

"Not in the mood for negotiating? I like that." Cade smiled. "But sure. I mean, come on! Would you really pay 20 creds for someone to aid you in a death-defying battle? I'm no cheapscape." Cade chuckled. He handed Jool a credit chip.

"So... when are these mercs ready to depart?"
 SkywalkerRules
05-05-2008, 6:51 PM
"So... when are these mercs ready to depart?"

Nima San, the female Twi'lek, got up, placed her two handy blasters in both her holsters on her hips. "Whenever you're ready, hotshot." She grinned wryly.

The other two mercenaries stood up, staring at Cade, Lyna, and Payne with a grin. They looked like they were ready for some action, rather than stay in the Underworld doing nothing.

Jool took the credit chip, and smiled. "Sold! To the handsome young man with the two faithful companions!"

Lyna smiled, and turned to Cade and Payne. "How 'bout that! So! You guys ready to get the others and go?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"We should get together again sometime."

Ana timidly smiled when Ganner said that. She nodded.

"Yeah. We should." Ana scratched her head. "I... I really had a great time with you, Ganner."
 Jedi Atomic
05-05-2008, 11:10 PM
He looked at into her eyes, "I had a great time also. It was kinda fun too. You drinking that wine reminded me of my first time with my master. I drank too much, too fast and got dizzy and started walking wobbly, all around the room. I'm suprised the amount you drank you could handle."
 DrPhil2501
05-08-2008, 4:38 AM
"How 'bout that! So! You guys ready to get the others and go?"

"I guess... Sorry we can't stay for much longer, Jool. Got some business we need to take care of..."

He exited the room, and glanced back at Jool. "I'll be back to get hammered on your strongest stuff, just so you'll know!" he winked.
Page: 13 of 15