Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heart of the Legacy

Page: 1 of 2
 SkywalkerRules
05-31-2007, 9:54 AM
I decided to start something new, based on the Legacy era, 137 ABY. With the Sith still ruling the galaxy, Cade, Lyna, and the others do whatever they can to save everyone in need.

It's about Cade Skywalker, who's struggling with the dark side of the Force. It tries to lure him to the dark path, but then Lyna, slave girl and former Jedi, wants to help him, along with other friends. Also, the Sith are still looking for Cade, and fighting against Roan Fel.

Cade has a choice: If his heart chooses to go to his Legacy, or the Dark Side. Which will he choose?

Here's the list of characters that you can play. Also, you can play up to 3 characters, and make up your own. Or you can play other characters from Star Wars: Legacy.

So.... Have fun! :) This is gonna be sweet!!!

Good Guys:

Cade Skywalker: Phantom Knight

Lyna Honso: SkywalkerRules

Wolf Sazen:

Shado Vao:

Master K'Kruhk:

Roan Fel:

Antares Draco:

Marasiah Fel:

Astraal Vao:

Deliah Blue:

Jariah Syn:

Ganner Kreig: Jedi Atomic

Bad Guys:

Darth Krayt:

Darth Nihl: Phantom Knight

Darth Talon:

Darth Maladi:

Darth Wyyrlok:

Character Sheet
-------------------
Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
BIO:

---------------------------------------

1st character:

Name: Lyna Honso
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Sandy blonde
How she look: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/677043/2/istockphoto_677043_blonde_girl.jpg)
Species: Human
Personality: Shy, kind, and helpful
Characteristics: Beautiful and soft spoken, she can also fight in combat, using Jedi arts and Slave girl dancing at the same time. (well, she does one or the other, too)
Weapon(s): Blaster, Force-sensitivity with Force powers, and her old master's lightsaber (orange)
BIO: Lyna was born on Coruscant, when her adoptive Jedi mother, Coral Mai, found her. When Coral died, Lyna was taken as a 15 year old as a slave girl. But abused by her master, she fled. She continued to dance on streets for money, but when she laid eyes on Cade Skywalker, she fell in love. Ever since she joined up with Cade, she wanted to tell her feelings to him, but was afraid. Lyna knows that she will soon. She also has a great connection with the Force.
Now that she's finally being trained as a Jedi Knight, Lyna will do what she can to save the galaxy, and stick by Cade's side, no matter what situation they get into.

2nd character:

Name: Cyan
Eyes: Bluish-green
Hair: black and white (covered)
Species: Tessellated Arboreal Binjinphant
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/01/CuteKangarooLikeBeing.jpg)
Genre: Female
Weapon(s): Teeth and little claws, also strength and sonic howl
Personality: Good-natured, funny, and loyal

BIO: Cyan was once an ordinary binjinphant. Until one day, reasearchers found her on the streets alone. They took Cyan to a secret lab to test this new chemical. When they needled the liquid into the little binjinphant's skin, things began to turn upside down for Cyan. She had incredible strength and hearing, jumps higher than any human or animal, and does a loud sonic howl to break, ruin, or make objects fly off balance. When Cyan ran away from the lab, she ran into a nearby ship on Corellia. Cyan had herself well hidden.

Later, the ship landed on Ossus. Cyan slept at the old Jedi Prexuem, and in the next morning, she found Lyna Honso, walking in the jungle alone. Now she's the pet and friend of Lyna.
 DrPhil2501
05-31-2007, 9:24 PM
ahhh.... whoops! When you PM'd me, I thought you meant an RP based on an entirely different story, not a continuing of Legacy of the Sith.

Sorry, my fault! But I'm not entirely sure if you can make a duplicate of the same RP (unless of coarse you want this to be a completely different story). Sorry, I should have told you.
 SkywalkerRules
06-01-2007, 2:02 AM
No, no, no! It's ok... this is different. Lyna is found and taken to Ossus for training. And has feelings for Cade. But then, Cade is struggling with the dark side, and Lyna wants to help keep him in the light side of the Force.

I am sooooo sorry.
 DrPhil2501
06-01-2007, 9:19 AM
Oh... okay that's fine then. Sorry if I scared you.

Anyway, you want me to take the role of Cade again?

Name: Cade Skywalker
Age: 14 (when he is training at Ossus), 21 during his Pirate Days
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Weapons: Blue Lightsaber, Rawk Chopped special blaster
Bio:Click Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker)
 SkywalkerRules
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Sure, that's fine with me. :)
And that's ok. You didn't scare me. I got a little worried. :D
 Darth Kalverys
06-01-2007, 6:37 PM
Can I be a pirate, that is an ex-Jedi... like Cade, instead of being a Sith or Jedi currently?

Name: William Turner
Nickname: Will
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Brown
Ship: The Flying Dutchman
Weapon(s): Single hilt Violet lightsaber, Blaster Pistol (modified using the Black Market)
BIO: Whenever Will was born, his parents contacted the Jedi Council to inform them of his Force Sensitivity. During his training under Master Colard, his ship was under fire from Space Pirates, they snuck on board the ship and killed the Jedi Master. They kidnapped the boy and turned him into a pirate. Later on, when he was 16 had a worse reputation than even the capitan... so he killed him and took over the Pirate faction he worked for. Even before he was a capitan, he had a bounty on his head big enough to buy a planet... but when he became capitan and attacked senators the bounty doubled.
 SkywalkerRules
06-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Sure. And welcome aboard, matey! :lol:

Now, if 2 or more join, I'll start the RP.
 Darth Kalverys
06-02-2007, 7:46 AM
My bad... I didn't mean to write Will Turner, I just have Pirates of the Carribean 3 stuck in me head... oh well... I'm too lazy to change it.
 SkywalkerRules
06-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Aw, that's all right, Rueben. I mean, that was a good movie though. Seemed like everyone loved it. ;)
 DrPhil2501
06-02-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm a big fan, also. I especially like Jack Sparrow (sorry. Captain Jack Sparrow, X) ). I mean, he's my role-model!
 SkywalkerRules
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
I agree. Captain Jack Sparrow is cool. And Will Turner... he's hot! :naughty:
Heh-heh. Sorry about that. But he really is. Anyway, I can't wait to start my RP though. It's gonna be a blast!
 Darth Kalverys
06-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Ok... ok... now sorry for takin this thread off topic but it needs to get back on topic. Besides it's Elizabeth that's hot. Of course that's comin from a guy too... :p
 SkywalkerRules
06-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah. She's a cool character too, coming from a girl. :lol:
But you're right, we have to get back on topic.
 Darth Kalverys
06-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Name: Elizabeth Turner
Hair: Blonde
Ship: The Flying Dutchman
Weapon(s): Single hilt blue lightsaber (ex-Jedi), blaster pistol (modified using the Black Market)
BIO: Much like her husband Will, Elizabeth was kidnapped by pirates, only she escaped. However when she saw her friend Will, captive, she lowered her defenses and allowed herself to be captured again. The pirate capitan of the Bloody Jewel saw her as a threat, and moved to have her eliminated, but his 1st mate killed him instead. Later they met a man named Barbosa who agreed to marry them... during a major battle.

Name: "Capitan" Barbosa
Eyes: brown
Hair: gray
Ship: The Black Pearl
Personality: mutinous
Weapon(s): single hilt red saber (ex-Sith)
BIO: Not much is known about Capitan Barbosa, except that he and his crew were cursed by some sort of cursed golden lightsaber crystals, that they used as money. Ten years after they were cursed however, Will Turner freed them from their curse, by spilling his blood on the crystals.
 SkywalkerRules
06-02-2007, 10:57 PM
((All right. I guess I'll play a villian too. After that, I'll start the RP. More people can join, if they like still. :) ))

Name: Bonty Zam

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black with black mustache

Personality: Greedy and cold, can be alittle crazy sometimes

Weapon(s): Lightwhip and blaster

BIO: Bonty Zam, as a little boy, joined the circus when he ran away. Now, as a ringleader, he'd do anything to get his greedy hands on credits. He has two Noghri henchmen twins, Logan and Jorgan, also known as the Henchmen Brothers.
Zam found Lyna Honso out in the streets of Mos Eisley, and took her in. As she became his slave girl for his shows, he began to abuse her. Finally, when Lyna hit his head with a bottle, he blanked out. Zam wears a bandage around his head, under his top hat. He searches for Lyna, trying to get her back under his command.
 Jedi Atomic
06-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Can we make characters personalities up? If so I'll be Ganner Kreig.
 SkywalkerRules
06-04-2007, 3:14 PM
Um... sure! I guess that's ok. :)
 Jedi Atomic
06-05-2007, 2:17 PM
Name: Ganner Kreig
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde with somewhat of a small shaved beard showing
Species: Human from Dantooine
Personality: Fickle minded; mostly happy or smiling
Weapon: Blue with silver(candycane look) single hilt lightsaber
Bio: Human, male born and raised on Dantooine. His parents sent him to become a jedi at only 4 when a master explained to his parents that he has signs of the force within him. He trained secretly for 19 years and finally became a Knight. He joined Cade Skywalker and the group to help him stay light headed.
 DrPhil2501
06-06-2007, 1:56 AM
I take the role as one of villains.

Name: Darth Nihl
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black
Species: Nagai
Weapons: Red Lightsaber Cane
Bio: I'm simply too lazy, so here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Nihl)
 Jedi Atomic
06-13-2007, 2:01 PM
Hey SR where is Bonty Zam located while interrogated?

Does the Imperial flagship appear above the planet we're on?
 SkywalkerRules
06-13-2007, 2:33 PM
Hey SR where is Bonty Zam located while interrogated?

Does the Imperial flagship appear above the planet we're on?

Well... Bonty Zam's located on Darth Nihl's flagship, because the flagship caught Bonty Zam's ship with a tractor beam.

And about your second question... it will appear, because Bonty told Nihl where Cade and his friends are at. But Phantom Knight will decide on how Nihl is gonna get to Ossus. Ya got it? :)
 Jedi Atomic
06-13-2007, 3:58 PM
Sweet thanks. I was thinking on having Ganner get more involved and notice the ship and then check it out.(if alright with Phantom)
 SkywalkerRules
06-14-2007, 9:12 PM
You're welcome, Atomic. :)

And yeah, that's cool, if it's all right with PK.
 DrPhil2501
06-14-2007, 9:40 PM
^ Yeah, I cool with that! Go ahead, JA!
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:51 PM
is it 2 late to join
 SkywalkerRules
07-23-2007, 6:43 AM
Oh, no! Not all, Padme! :)
 DrPhil2501
08-01-2007, 5:52 AM
I would like to post a late, and FINAL, entry:

Name: Payne
Species: Zabrak
Eyes: Ice Blue
Personality: Mean, Tough, Strong willed, quiet and Scary
Appearance: Comming Soon
Weapon: KX-60 Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Modified Combat Visor
Bio: Nothing much is known about Payne, other than he was a retired Special Service Operative for the Army many years ago. He later became a Freelancer and a Mercanary, with the use of his Combat Skills, he was a brutal, deadly, efficient killer. He is generally a strong, silent type, making many people afraid of him.

(Payne is basicly an inspred character from RvB's Tex, before the Blue team found out he was a girl)
 SkywalkerRules
08-01-2007, 5:10 PM
Hey, that's cool with me, PK! Sounds like a cool character. :)
 DrPhil2501
08-02-2007, 3:53 AM
Why thank you! I couldn't have made him better myself. Don't worry, he's a good guy... sort of... okay maybe not! The point is, he'll join up with Cade once we get to Tatooine.
 SkywalkerRules
08-02-2007, 2:29 PM
Okay! Cool. :)
 Empress Padme
09-08-2007, 8:30 PM
thanks for letting me join!

Name: Tia Allanna
Species: Arkanian
Hair: White
Personality: Stubborn, funny ( you can always count on her to lighten the mood), friendly
Appearance: She wears a dark blue dress and has light blue markings on her face.
Occupation: Grey Jedi , smuggler,sometimes spy( think of a young hot female version of Jolee Bindo)
Weapon: Blue lightsaber, vibrosword
Bio: She's very secretive of her past and doesn't have many friends besides Keira Bloom. She's a restless spirit.The main reason she doesn't talk about her past is cause she is the child of a famous Sith Lord and an exiled princess.

Name: Keira Bloom
Eyes: brown
Hair: reddish brown
Species: human
Personality: shy until she knows you; loyal if she deems you worthy, rather detached due to her jobs.
Weapon(s): Echani Vibrosword
BIO: a woman of many names&backgrounds, it is unclear exactly of her true origion
 SkywalkerRules
09-08-2007, 8:32 PM
You're welcome, Padme! :)
 Empress Padme
09-08-2007, 8:43 PM
i'm gonna create a 3rd character, a guy but i wanna work out the kinks before i introduce him. Can he be royalty ?
 SkywalkerRules
09-08-2007, 8:44 PM
Well... sure! But remember: Darth Krayt's taking over the throne in Coruscant. :D
 Empress Padme
09-08-2007, 8:52 PM
Coruscant's off limits got it

Name: Jaq Starfire
Eyes:brown
Hair:black
Species:human
Personality: Stuck up but compassionate
Weapon(s): Vibrosword and a blaster( though he rarely uses the blaster , he finds using such weapons beneath him)
BIO: He is a prince but is currently incognito. He got his compassion from his late mother, Queen Isodora ( who was killed by the Sith) and is ' holier than thou' attitude from his father , King Viggo
 SkywalkerRules
09-08-2007, 8:54 PM
Nice. I love it. :)
 Jedi Atomic
09-09-2007, 1:59 PM
Welcome. Glad somebody joined!
 Empress Padme
09-10-2007, 12:47 AM
how should Tia introduce herself to the group, do they save her ? how would you like her to interact with the other members
 SkywalkerRules
09-12-2007, 6:47 PM
She and her friend could join us, if you want. :)
 Empress Padme
09-12-2007, 7:49 PM
*nods head in agreement * Tia wants to join...hence her butting into your guys's business...and where Tia goes Keira follows.
Tia's just waiting to be invited * coughs* somebody invite her * coughs*
 SkywalkerRules
09-12-2007, 7:55 PM
Sure. No problem, Padme. :)
 SkywalkerRules
10-25-2007, 9:04 AM
This is how Lyna's slave girl outfit's gonna look:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-c3xQ3pJL._SS500_.jpg)

And this is Bonty's circus:

http://static.flickr.com/174/457092536_153f364c2e.jpg)

With a big circus ring inside. Oh yeah... :D
 DrPhil2501
10-26-2007, 2:16 AM
This is how Lyna's slave girl outfit's gonna look:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-c3xQ3pJL._SS500_.jpg)

When I first saw this, I was thinking; "What the hell??? I Dream of Genie???"

But now I understand...
 Empress Padme
10-26-2007, 6:12 AM
i was wondering what that outfit reminded me of. it really does remind u of i dream of genie LOL
 SkywalkerRules
10-26-2007, 8:57 AM
Really? I didn't notice that. :lol:
 Empress Padme
10-26-2007, 8:12 PM
maybe it was the blond hair that made me think barbra eden,* i dream of genie theme song plays in the background* LOL.

i'm trying to figure who's character is with who ? I guess since I kind envisioned Tia to be a little bit like mara jade , i guess i'm looking for her luke
 SkywalkerRules
10-26-2007, 9:42 PM
maybe it was the blond hair that made me think barbra eden,* i dream of genie theme song plays in the background* LOL.

i'm trying to figure who's character is with who ? I guess since I kind envisioned Tia to be a little bit like mara jade , i guess i'm looking for her luke

Hmmm... Interesting. :D And I love the backround theme song! *dances to it* :lol:
 DrPhil2501
10-28-2007, 4:56 AM
Hmmm... Interesting. :D And I love the backround theme song! *dances to it* :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no! Horrible memories...
 SkywalkerRules
10-28-2007, 3:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no! Horrible memories...

Awww, c'mon, PK. Ya know you wanna dance to it... :lol:
 DrPhil2501
10-29-2007, 5:07 AM
.... no! Just no! m'kay? The only music I'd dance to is the Party Boy song from Jackass
Page: 1 of 2