Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heart of the Legacy

Page: 2 of 2
 SkywalkerRules
10-29-2007, 7:42 AM
Oh, all right! :)
 Empress Padme
10-30-2007, 8:02 AM
no surgery,just MORE pills, yeepee! so i won't have to take a break *does happy dance*
 SkywalkerRules
10-30-2007, 7:30 PM
That's great news, Padme! I just hope that you'll be okay. :)
 Empress Padme
11-01-2007, 3:39 AM
i have no idea what to do with my characters. i get so caught up in reading the rp i totally forget to intertwine my characters in there :)
 SkywalkerRules
11-01-2007, 8:02 AM
i have no idea what to do with my characters. i get so caught up in reading the rp i totally forget to intertwine my characters in there :)

Aw, that's okay, Padme. I don't blame ya.
 Empress Padme
11-07-2007, 5:19 AM
Phantom's character Payne totally blew off Tia's flirting,lol.
 DrPhil2501
11-08-2007, 1:54 AM
^^ .... WHA----??????????????
 Empress Padme
11-08-2007, 2:31 AM
tia likes payne. guess she's gonna have to be more aggresive,lol
 DrPhil2501
11-08-2007, 4:59 AM
Ah, oops-i-daisy! I probably should have looked at your rather "flirtatious" post earlier.

And yeah, you might want Tia to get quite more aggresive to grab Payne's attention. In a way he's like a combination of Tex (when she was first introduced in RvB. Luv that show... quite amusing to watch...) and perhaps a little bit of Sasuke from Naruto (except more sociable and doesn't possess emo-like qualities...)
 Jedi Atomic
11-08-2007, 7:48 AM
lulz.

RvB is amusing to watch how many episode are there now? I haven't seen them in a while.
 Empress Padme
11-08-2007, 8:19 AM
i totally forgot about Keira,lol. thanks for reminding me she's still in the group.half Sasuke , i can work with that mhmm.tia's half mara jade half faye valentine from cowboy bebop
 SkywalkerRules
11-08-2007, 8:58 AM
Sweet, Padme. Personality of a Arkanian woman. :D

And did any one read Legacy #17? That was an AWESOME issue! I got mad when Cade kissed Talon! I'm on to her now! :twogun:

I wish...
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 7:34 PM
Just to let everyone know... PK's character is gonna get captured by the Sith. Then he's gonna be brought to Coruscant. Just to let ya'll know.
 Empress Padme
11-20-2007, 8:41 AM
maybe my eyes are decieving me,or my lack of sleep has finally made me lose it but did Rock actually just die, shocking twist !good job SR
 SkywalkerRules
11-20-2007, 8:53 AM
Yep. Rocky died. Man, I feel bad for Lyna! Sad, huh? :ball: Anyway, thank you, Padme.
 SkywalkerRules
01-29-2008, 7:50 AM
Sorry for double posting, but... I had a great idea! What if Morrigan Corde came to the rescue too, along with Chak and Kee in Chak's Grinning Liar ship? Cool, huh? :D

Hey, PK? Could Cade be upset at his mom? Ya know, because of what she did in the past to Kol and him?
 Jedi Atomic
01-29-2008, 8:21 AM
I wouldn't mind it, including the part where don't know either one of them two characters. :p
 SkywalkerRules
01-29-2008, 8:55 AM
I wouldn't mind it, including the part where don't know either one of them two characters. :p

Who? Chak and Kee? Don't worry. They'll introduce themselves, once they join Cade and the others to the Underworld, where they all will be safe. :)
 DrPhil2501
01-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Yep. I'll be sure to put Cade up for a heated family argument between his mummy.
 SkywalkerRules
01-30-2008, 7:40 AM
Yep. I'll be sure to put Cade up for a heated family argument between his mummy.

All right! That's cool. I'll do the Morrigan character then.
 SkywalkerRules
07-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm accepting New Players now, if that's okay with you guys. :)
 Lord of Destruction
03-09-2009, 8:41 PM
so that means people can join
 SkywalkerRules
03-09-2009, 8:50 PM
so that means people can join

Wowzers! Never thought anybody would post here. It's been a while. Mmmm... yeah, I'm still accepting new players. You wanna play as a Jedi, Sith, Smuggler, etc.? :)

By the way, the year is 137 After the Battle of Yavin. Which is the Legacy era with Cade Skywalker. You can look it up here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Legacy)
 Lord of Destruction
03-09-2009, 8:57 PM
thanks Skywalker
 SkywalkerRules
03-09-2009, 9:29 PM
No problemo! :D
 Kyvios
03-09-2009, 9:39 PM
does this mean your going to try and start if over? since from what it seemed, its almost been a year since the last post for the RP
 Lord of Destruction
03-09-2009, 9:40 PM
Name: Jake Ordo
Eyes: Brown/black
Hair:black very short
Species: Human
Personality:
Weapon(s): lightsabers E11 blaster
BIO: Jack Ordo was recruited by the sith when he very young. he was the top of his class, and learned almost all the dark side powers while as a student, and one of the sith lord was impressed and took him under his wing, and helped him learn more deadlier force powers but that wasn't enough for jack he wanted more. and more he eventually tried to learn a very deadly very powerful power called lightning crush . he almost mastered it, but more, and more times. he did it a hunger came that he could not control. so out of fear he stopped, and continued to be a good sith. but the hunger kept on coming, and coming there was nothing he could do except suppress his force until he needed. it so he can't hunger anymore for several years he did this and made it go away.

when he was on a mission he found a powerful battle armor that read "the Dark lord of the sith". but that all it said so he took it and wears it

two years later he was so strong in the force that his masters plotted against him to destroy him while they fighted him he did one thing they didn't except the lightning crush he killed every one with it and absord it but by doing it he almost severed all of his force powers after that fateful day as soon as it was over he went to work for a local hutt wearing only Darth Revan's robes and his wepons
 SkywalkerRules
03-10-2009, 2:40 PM
@ Lord of Destruction - Sure. By the way, great CS. :)

@ Kyvios - Well, see... I did start a new one, making the "Battle of the Dark Jedi" RP. I'm still waiting on Cyborg Ninja to post thought. And I don't know if Phantom Knight will still play in this. Might have to ask him soon. But thanks for reminding me. And yeah, it has been a year. So I'm not sure if we can still play this or not...
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-10-2009, 2:53 PM
Sorry about being late at joining. I would of posted earlier, but I was under the impression that we had to play a major character--I was wrong. -Facepalm-

Name: Kerlaya Terthorn
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde/Golden
Species: Human
Personality: Calm and focused, Kerlaya is alway's looking to do her duty and help other's. She is independent and has no trouble calming her emotion's.
Weapon(s): A small collection of lightsaber's; Main is yellow-bladed.

BIO: A practioner of Soresu, Kerlaya is a profficient duelist and a skilled force-user. She was trained as a Jedi at a young age and amazed her peer's with unparelled skill with a blade and the force. Not only that, but her control of her emotion's enabled her to think clearly and focus, beyond that of a normal Jedi. She is adept at skill's such as piloting and engineering, but that does not limit her.

She is what many people view as a true Jedi, but that could very well be her downfall . . . or her salvation.
 SkywalkerRules
03-10-2009, 3:05 PM
That's all right, Thrawn. But this is for everybody. Don't post in the RP Thread yet. I have to talk with Phantom Knight first. See if he still wants to play in this old RP.
 Jedi_Man
03-10-2009, 6:11 PM
Yay, I am joining:D Can I introduce a Species to the Star wars galaxy? I've got several ideas that I have written down.
Name: Sam'kil Oscheha ( I love using that name!!)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: moderate length blonde
Species: Naul
Personality: Talkative, but very kind.
Weapons: A gun made by himself , he calls it the Teklar Annihilator ( Desert Eagle look.) and a Cyan Lightsaber.
Bio: Sam'kil was born into the Jedi, His father and mother being both Jedi. He Is most learned in the ways of Ataru. He is planning on becoming a Master sooner or later. He won't tell his parents or his master, but He's in love with someone. He's heard all about what love supposedly does to Jedi, but he doesn't really believe in that.
Edit: I'll send you the list and specs of the Species.
 SkywalkerRules
03-10-2009, 7:17 PM
I love your CS, Jedi_Man. And sure. As long as the species is Star Wars related. But you also need to show your Occupation and make your Bio a little longer. Could you edit it, please?

Also, like I said before everyone, don't post in the RP Thread yet. I have to talk with Phantom Knight. So... be patient and wait. Thank you.
Page: 2 of 2