Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Clone Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Kalverys
05-24-2007, 6:17 PM
This takes place after Episode II. Anakin, Obi-wan, the clones, and the entire Jedi Order at that are at war with the Sith Lords, Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus. We will need players on both sides of the war... Jedi, Sith, Droids, Nemoidians, Senators even... you can make up a character, or use an existing character.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name:
Weapon(s):
Lightsaber Color:*
Favorite Force Power(s):*
Affiliation:
Master(s):*
Position(s):
Bio:

*= If applicable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anakin Skywalker
Species: Human
Eye Color: Blue
Weapon(s): Single Hilt Lightsaber, the Force
Lightsaber Color: Blue/ Cyan
Favorite Force Power(s): Push, Saber Throw, Force Choke, and Heal
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Master(s): Obi-wan Kenobi
Position(s): Jedi Knight/ Jedi General
Bio: Anakin Skywalker lost his arm at the hands of the Sith Lord, Count Dooku or Darth Tyrannus. At first he was seeking revenge, until his master found out what he was up to, and ended that plan quickly. Although willful and headstrong, the Jedi Council promoted him to Jedi Knight. Now him, the Clone Troopers, and the Jedi are off to save the Republic.
 SkywalkerRules
05-28-2007, 11:30 PM
I'll join up up. ;)

Name: Raina Blu

Species: Human

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Black

Weapon(s): Single Hilt Lightsaber

Lightsaber Color: Purple

Favorite Force Power(s): Animal friendship, Force push, Force speed, and Force jump

Affiliation: Jedi Order

Master(s): Master K'Kruhk

Position(s): Jedi Knight

Bio: Raina came from her home planet Naboo. When she was six, she joined the Jedi order as an youngling. By the time she became a padawan, her skills were being fully developed. Now, as an young Jedi Knight, she teaches younglings, and is kind and trustworthy where ever she is needed.
 yoba
06-11-2007, 8:20 AM
heh, why not?

Name: Darth Tyranus

Species:Human

Eye Color: Unknown.. have to watch SWII again

Weapon(s): Custom Lightsaber with curved hilt, inreasing ratio of hitting

Lightsaber Color: Redder than the liegreks eye

Favorite Force Power(s): Force lightning, force push.. anything else He can think of :P

Affiliation: Sepratist/darkside

Master(s): Darth Sidious/Senator Palpatine

Position(s): Dark Lord Of the Sith

Bio: Dooku was believed dead and joined the ranks of the Lost 20 (or something like that) after something (lol, again - son't know what) happened. He was taken in as an apprentice by the Dark Lord of The Sith Darth Sidious, who trained him in the Dark arts of the Sith.
 Penguin Unit
06-12-2007, 8:57 PM
May I use two characters? I have two ideas for characters I'd like to use, but I want to be sure first.
 Darth Kalverys
06-13-2007, 4:28 PM
Yeah... you can control up to three characters... I probably should have said that.
 Empress Padme
07-13-2007, 2:24 AM
NAME: Jade Solora

SPECIES: Human

EYE COLOR : Brown

WEAPON: Double-Bladed Lightsaber; The Force

LIGHTSABER COLOR: Purple

FAVORITE FORCE POWER: Force Wave

AFFLILIATION: Jedi Order

MASTER: YODA

POSITION : Jedi Knight

BIO.: Jade was found shop-lifting by Yoda when she was 9 , Yoda found out she was shoplifting for her Dad. She had a mean Dad who would get mad and hit her.He was a theif , but his face became to well known so he made Jade do it. She only did it so her little brother could eat and survive their life. Yoda saw she had the Force. So did her brother. Apparently their mother was a grey Jedi. Her Mom eventually sided with Dooku and was killed protecting him.Jade does not blame the Order for her Mom's death. She told Yoda it was her mom's choice.
 Fredi
07-13-2007, 2:39 AM
I will join tomorrow ... leave me a space :D
 Black Knight of Keno
07-13-2007, 5:49 AM
Name: Sar Ghol
Species: Vultan
Eye Color: Yellow-ish white
Weapon(s): Double-bladed lightsaber, DC-15 blaster pistol
Lightsaber Color: Green
Favorite Force Power(s): Force Deflection, Battlemind, Droid Disable
Affiliation: Jedi Order, Galactic Republic
Master(s): Yoda, An'ya Kuro
Position(s): Jedi Master / Warrior Master / Jedi General
Bio: The man was discovered when a small transport crashed on Corellia. The Jedi Watchman of the system decided to examine the case with CorSec and found a Vultan boy crying next to his parents' bodies, levitating several inches off the ground. Taking the boy under his wing until he could be transported to Coruscant, the Watchman explained many things to the boy about the world and how things worked in real life and how it differed from what he would learn from datapads and holobooks. The last words of the Watchman before the two seperated was something that would make the boy a lost cause to the Jedi Council in the end: "The unorthodox is not unorthodox if you know how to use it and feel it is orthodox to you". Of course the boy didn't know what the Jedi babbled about, but later in his youngling years he became to understand. Excelling under Yoda's tutoring the Vultan would many times ask for the small Grand Master to help him meditate and each time they did so Yoda was amazed. The boy was a natural at floating meditation and proved to be quite a handful when it came to trying to teach him the orthodox methods of the Jedi Order.

He did not at first get a Master of his own and become a Padawan due to his very unorthodox behavior. But while sorting out the library as one of his duties as an assistant of the librarian, the one called Dark Woman entered and spoke to him. She had been hinted onto the boy's direction by Master Jinn that had seen the boy training. So he was assigned to the Dark Woman as a padawan. And what a couple they made. Both just as stubborn and both just as interested in the completely opposite things. Only by the time Sar was to be knighted did he understand the Watchman's words and the many teachings the Dark Woman had been teaching him without his knowledge. With deep respect now for the Dark Woman, they departed from each others as Sar was given many solo missions before the Battle of Naboo when the man finally approached a youngling to become his padawan.

He was on an undercover mission when the Battle of Geonosis happened and so decided it was best if he toned down his demeanor slightly and removed the robes even when acting as a Jedi. He knew well that the Jedi Order hadn't worn armor since the Sith Wars, but now was a time that needed such measures. An armor was built for him as a custom job with every detail made to look like the armor of the once well known Mandalorian Crusaders and even with the helmet, even if he rarely wore the helmet unless in space combat or extreme planetary conditions. However, his padawan refused to wear such a thing, thinking it looked foolish on a jedi and was impractical. The padawan was later knighted and Sar given the title of Jedi Master and the honorary title of Warrior Master due to his mastery of several styles of combat. He was also given the position of Jedi General that his Master had refused. He was one of the first who named his troops, gave them the right to modify their armors freely and tried to have a sort of comradery with his clone commanders.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 6:03 AM
are you still trying to get people?
 Darth Kalverys
07-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Yup... but I don't think it's goin to well. I would start it... but I feel as though Darth Sidious is needed. Besides... the Empress left.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-27-2007, 11:54 AM
You can make him an NPC until someone wants him. He's not really that present in the actual combat anyways, so his RPer wouldn't have much interaction with any of the jedi but those on the Council. To think of it, he doesn't really come an important figure on the Jedi's part until Episode III.

So, unless we get some senators to interact with good ole' Palpy, he has no real meaning to the RP that couldn't be handled by making him an NPC
 Darth Kalverys
07-27-2007, 12:03 PM
True, I suppose... I'll start it right away, or maybe not I've gotta go.
Page: 1 of 1