Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Outta This World!

Page: 11 of 11
 Darth Kalverys
12-09-2007, 12:05 AM
"Well... it's more or less what OCCURED at Malachor." Rueben said. "The Jedi Exile, she killed her master at the Trayus Academy at the core and well... her master, Kreia/Darth Traya's, corpse was so tainted it destroyed the planet and left it in tiny remnants... as you saw."

Rueben looked back out towards the stars...

"Well... I'm tired." Rueben said. "Darrick, follow me... I'll show you where your bed is, Kala... show Monica where her room is. Ya know... it's kinda odd... I feel like I know this ship... what's its name anyway?"
 Jedi Atomic
12-09-2007, 9:28 AM
"Ah I see." Darrick didn't quite get it but it sounded good to him. He followed Rueben to a room with a bunk bed. "I call top bunk!" He said as he jumped in front of Rueben and then struggled getting to the top.
 SkywalkerRules
12-09-2007, 3:08 PM
Kala smiled at Rueben. "This is the Raging Water ship. I read it on the computer." She turned to Monica. "C'mon."

As the girls went to the room, Monica smiled. Finally, a place to sleep. She slept in the bottom bunk. "Thanks, Kala."

Kala shrugged. "No problem." She walked out.

Monica closed her eyes, and rested. It's been a long day. Now they wait to go back to Korriban.
Page: 11 of 11