Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] Same heads :/ & Revan Robe fix?

Page: 1 of 1
 SolidSnake160
04-21-2007, 3:21 PM
Was wondering if there had been a mod released changing the heads of the Jedi on the Star Forge control room where Malak had all of them imprisoned. All the heads look the same and it's very annoying :O

Also, is there a fix for the Darth Revan robes in the game? Sometimes the robes get permanently stuck on my character. And another problem is, that when I go to talk to a character, they don't turn their heads to look at me while I'm in the Revan robes, they just stare blankly out :\
 glovemaster
04-21-2007, 3:50 PM
The prisoners on the star forge are placeables. We can't edit them because of the animations and we can't export them because there placeables.. :(

Also, same problems apply with revans robes. We cant Import them exactly to edit, and then we can't export them properly anyway..

Untill MDLops is finished its impossible
 SolidSnake160
04-21-2007, 4:00 PM
Awww :( When is this MDLops program going to be finished?
 glovemaster
04-21-2007, 4:02 PM
When Mr. Chargin feels like it? Or some one with enough knowledge of Perl picks up from where he left off?
Page: 1 of 1