Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Page: 1 of 1
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-16-2007, 5:19 AM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Casting:

Emperor Palpetine……………….Rueben Shan
Darth Vader…………………………Nancy Allen``
The Apprentice……………………the Hidden Apprentice
Juno Eclipse…………………………
Arden Lyn……………………………Grace
Shaak Ti………………………………
Maris Brood…………………………
General Kota……………………….Master_Archon
Ashira-Li Starlighter……………JediMaster12
Senka………………………………….Grace
Scud…………………………………….Master_Archon
Michael………………………………..steven
Quinlan Vos…………………………Jason Skywalker
Tara Skyrider………………………Jason Skywalker
Fede Hejia…………………………..Kotor_jf
Alixe Medcraft...................Nancy Allen``
Mara Jade........................Rueben Shan

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the casting call and discussion thread is here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2299611#post2299611).

your character will be added to the casting once you create your character sheets at the address above. have fun :)
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-16-2007, 5:24 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/TFUlogo.jpg)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: Episode 3.5
The Force Unleashed

Finally the Sith had their revenge. Lord Vader hunted the surviving Jedi one after another. The galaxy is clouded with darkness. There is no space for hope.

Realizing the tricks of the Emperor, Darth Vader took Jedi founded on verge of dying beneath the wreckages of the Jedi temple and hid him from the Emperor. He sought to train him in order to help him overthrowing Darth Sidious himself.

Being cunning enough to survive, the Emperor heard of rumors concerning Vader’s apprentice, thus he sent one of his deadliest hands, a Teras Kasi master known as Arden Lyn, to spy on Vader and eliminate his apprentice if he does exist.

Now, Lord Vader has sent his hidden apprentice in a mission to Felucia system in order to hunt a Jedi called, General Kota…
 JediMaster12
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
The sleek Avalonian fighter dropped out of hyperspace with a smoothness that could only come from years of practice. Indeed the pilot had had practice but that wasn't on her mind. What lay ahead was a desire to seek out General Kota. She remembered Kota from the Clone Wars having been there when they combined the Republic troops with Avalonian warriors in a battle. What battle it was she didn't care to remember much like she didn't care to remember the one where she lost her Jedi sister.

Growing up in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Jedi Master Ashira-Li Starlighter led a difficult life as that Avalonian philosophy often contradicted with the Jedi Code. She went to war when she shouldn't and she loved when it was forbidden but in many ways, she was a Jedi. That was why she was heading towards the Felucia system. If there was one thing that Avalonians could be counted on for, it was their undying loyalty and a damnning trait it was. The "Light of Courage" she was.

Turning her amber eyes towards the planet below, she scanned with them to see if there were any Imperial vessels. Seeing none, she spoke to the special astromech that she had built, "R4, scan for any Imperial vessels. I sense there may be some danger."

The droid beeped its reply and scanned the system. It reported the findings to the Jedi Master who commented, "Good work R4. We can avoid them by heading in here."

The droid beeped. As she turned the nose to take the ship down to the planet.

"Don't start up your tirade again. He knows why I have to go and agreed with me."

The droid beeped indignantly.

"I made a promise and I will keep it. Right now we have to help Kota. Don't worry. We've done this a hundred times over."

Nothing more was said as the fighter enetered into the planet's atmosphere and landed in a hidden landing pad.
 Fredi
04-16-2007, 1:05 PM
Felucia , It’s a strange world , well at least for me. I was born in Alderaan and trained in the Empire Academy in Carida and nether of the planets it’s close to the habitat of Feluca… I hope we don’t stay too much time there , I hate strange places.

I have been send by the empire to go to Feluca as the leader of the 304th Stormtrooper Division and go and secure our people, search and kill any enemy of the empire, They did not said directly to go hunt for a Jedi but well , they always send us to hunt them , that means that this will be No.22 , yeap 22 killed Jedi’s.

I then entered the meeting room where my soldiers are and said …..

“Soldiers, get ready. We have been send to the Feluca System, Or mission search, Protect the citizens and Kill any enemy of the empire. Are we clear?”

“Sir,Yes,Sir” - They Responded

“Well , Let’s teach ‘em “- I replied

“YEAH!!!” they answer

We then departed from the flagship “The Turner” and entered our ships. I did have a strange feeling of something nasty was going to happen, but I have always been lucky to live and ready to keep living no matter what.

We then entered the planets surface and we where received by the designated division here on the planet , It’s good to see some friends back from the academy , but then It’s hard to see them fall at battle , I hope for the best……
 Jason Skywalker
04-16-2007, 3:41 PM
Tara Skyrider had been called to her Master's chambers, Darth Sidious. She made her way on the Star Destroyer and onto the bridge.

"Lord Sidious called me," Tara told the Sith Trooper guarding the entrance.

"Step right in Miss Skyrider," The trooper told her, stepping beside and opening the door.

"You wanted to speak with me Master?"

--------

Quinlan Vos was hidden on the planet of Felucia with another Jedi Master, General Kota. He could sense two strong presences coming to Felucia. One good and the other evil.

"Master Kota, i feel someone coming."
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-16-2007, 4:47 PM
The room was dark and cold. The emptiness within has transformed the ship into an old deserted tomb drowned out of life. The lights of the stars of the firmament sent their dim lights through the glass dome enlightening the sacred illustrations of gold and silver engraved on the grey ground beneath. Silence concealed the clear thoughts of the mysterious man sitting in the center of a triangle surrounded by a small circle crossing its three angles. His lenient eyes are somehow healing from a terrible pain…

“…but you do know that what we are doing is wrong…”

“Only from a certain point of view…”

“I am afraid…I’m feeling…strange…”

A sudden sound from his comlink disturbed his thoughts. The sweet voice of a young woman fell upon his ears…

“We’re here milord”

“Any one noticed us?” he asked. His eyes are still closed.

“Sure not milord…you have the stealthiest ship in the universe…and the best pilot.”

She answered trying to add some humor, but the apprentice remained calm. No movement, no utterance, the thing that made her confused. But she thought of something to say and quick were her thoughts…

“Should I land?”

“Yea…” he continued coldly “I have felt a familiar presence Juno…”

“Maybe its General Kota…”

“No…” he replied, and then he opened his eyes and stood “it’s someone else…someone I am so familiar with…”

He reached for his lightsaber, and then he stormed to the ship’s cockpit. His mind was clear now. Ethereal visions of the tormented past were vanished by the present concerns…
 JediMaster12
04-16-2007, 9:22 PM
Ashira-Li jumped out of her fighter to be greeted by dockmaster who professed to knowing her. She eyed him warily until he spoke the coded language of her people. It was a bit of reassurance to her as she explained that she needed it secure for the ship. He readily agreed. Anything to help a princess of Avalon.

After dealing with that she turned to her astromech who had ejected himself from the ship and said, "R4, do you have a layout of the city?"

The droid beeped a response that sounded annoyed causing her to smile and say, "OK. I know your memory core is superior since I was the one tha built it. Come on. We need to find the nearest outpost."

Securing her ship and hiding her lightsaber on her belt, she tugged at her long braid to disintangle it from her back and set off. Wearing traditional Jedi robes of teh Avalonians would allow her to blend in better since most people of the Republic didn't know what Avalonian Jedi wore and assumed they were like the Jedi on Coruscant. She muttered to the droid, "First thing: get new clothes," and set off into the heart of the city sensing an urgency to find General Kota.
 Master_Archon
04-17-2007, 10:42 AM
General Kota sat with his eyes closed, meditating on his thoughts, and the movement and feel of the lush, jungle planet. It was barely colonized, the largest city wasn't even a city, more of a large resort.

He sat on a moss covered rock, surounded by thick jungle. He felt a presence appraoch, then heard them speak.

"Master Kota, i feel someone coming." Quinlan Vos told him.

Kota grunted as he put his hands on his knees, then pushed himself up, and off the rock.

"Thank you captain obvious," he said in a gruff, and all too serious tone, yet it was his way of being humorous.

"Whoever it is, is drawing a darker presence behind them, but for now, we must greet this person. If they figure out we're in the middle of the jungle, that is," he told Quilan with a smirk.

At this he waved his hand at the fungal plant wall that blocked there way, the plants seeming to move aside, and bow as Kota passed. He moved through the jungle, heading to a small streamlet, where there was a small lack of plantlife near a large moss covered rock.

An acklay came screaming out of a hidden cavern under the rock, but Kota only waved at it, the creature stopping, cocking it's head, it turned around and went back into it's secluded home. Kota climbed up the rock, sitting on top, he closed his eyes and began meditating again, waiting for the arrival to find him.
 Grace
04-17-2007, 7:21 PM
Where has he gone this time? Arden Lyn asked herself. Her orders from Palpatine had been to spy on Vader, but for a giant, nearly all-machine man, he was remarkably adept at hiding... sometimes. Arden suspected it was in the times that he was 'hiding' that he contacted his mysterious apprentice, if such an apprentice existed. But Arden had been ordered to keep her eyes on Vader, so that's what she would do... whenever she could.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You are kidding, aren't you?" Senka demanded incredulously. "You must be if you think I'm going to hack your rival's personal accounts because you need a little money."

"I'm begging here!" the man she sat with urged. "Makes him look like a fool, gets me some extra cash in the process. Couldn't be better, especially with the bad press circulating around him right now."

Senka cleared her throat. I'm not in the habit of ruining lives that don't deserve it," she scolded. "The answer is no, plain and simple. You've just wasted twenty minutes of my time and yours."

She stood and walked out. But the Force warned her in advance of dangers awaiting her and she did not go directly to her ship. Only when all ten snipers were disarmed and unconscious and four explosive devices were deactivated did she board the small freighter. There, she found a message waiting and returned the call.

"Arden Lyn, what a surprise," Senka said. Arden smiled faintly.

"The Emperor may ignore you," she said, "but I have need of your help."

Senka rolled her eyes. "You've lost track of Vader again, haven't you?"

"He's quite illusive," Arden protested. Senka shook her head.

"It's only because he knows someone is following his trail," she said. "For such an old woman, you're remarkably dense when it comes to tracking exercises."

"I've been asleep for 25,000 years!" Arden protested. "I don't feel that old at all."

"Neither of us look it, my dear Arden," Senka said with a faint smile. She sighed. "But I think I feel it far more than you."

"How old are you, anyway?" Arden wondered. A mysterious smile traced itself across Senka's lips.

"Never did say, never will," she answered. "Don't worry, Vader will show up again in all due time. When he's ready to be followed, you'll find him."

"I'm supposed to find him before he wants me to know where he is," Arden protested, annoyed. Senka chuckled.

"That's your problem," she said. With a cheerful wave, she finished, "Happy Hunting."

The call ended and Senka leaned back in her chair. That still left her with nothing to do. With a sigh, she shook her head and decided a job would wait. A job would likely find her when she least expected it... and those sort of jobs always ended up being the most interesting.
 JediMaster12
04-17-2007, 9:27 PM
Ashira-Li paused when she sensed a change. She had known that a presence was following her. She had known for a long time that Palpatine wanted her for her abilities. It was she, not Ani, that he wanted mainly for her influence over the Avalonian troops and for her powers. Funny thing was that she was no Jedi since she didn't believe that Jedi should be forbidden to love or show any form of emotion. True it had gotten her into self imposed exile and in trouble more times than she could count but at least she held to her principles.
She stopped to make sure that no one was following her by appearing to look at a building as if she were lost. Sensing no immediate threat, she managed to sense a presence that was beckoning her. Grabbing onto it, she followed it to a source. She remembered General Kota had a commanding presence but also a cautious one and there was no mistaken that it was his presence that she sensed through the Force. She sensed that it was leading her away from the city and took to the paths that led out. She turned to her droid when it moaned and said, "R4 I know you can make it through. Your gears are made to handle the terrain of all the sister planets."

She set out ignoring warnings that there were dangers in the forest (?). She followed the paths and the presence.
 Fredi
04-17-2007, 10:02 PM
We have been fallowing a strange human woman that arrived at the planet not long ago, she have been acting mysteriously, I have been send undercover to investigate, If is it a Jedi, it will be difficult for her to reed my thoughts, I have been train in a old way of playing pazaak on my head to prevent been mind reed.

"This woman is very strange, I will send a message to the office to lead a team and try to capture this woman" I thought wile I was thinking in pazaak play so she couldn’t reed my mind.

"R5 , Take this message:

This is captain Hejia , Send a squadron of 12 soldiers , I believe we have a suspect that is planning something against the empire.

Meet me at point 667 section 00092.

End of message."-I told R5

Let's see what this woman is planning……
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-18-2007, 8:33 AM
The Rogue Shadow landed on the surface of Felucia. Juno picked up a perfect place to hide the ship in. The leather and comfortable seats started to feel somehow annoying for her. She closed her eyes for a while and put herself to rest. She couldn’t imagine being a member in a hunting mission three years ago. Like many other Coruscant residents, her life was quite normal, quite calm, until that sudden reformation from a republic to an empire. She saw the speech of the Emperor on the TV as many have, but at that time she couldn’t think of someone other than him, “The Jedi”. At that time, she was sad, but then her sadness was vanished only to be replaced with hate when she saw Imperial Stormtroopers destroying the statue of The Jedi once build in her university’s entry and level it to the ground…

“What a strange planet!” she wondered, trying to keep her thoughts away from the past. But the Rogue Shadow took this responsibility as its radar started to peep informing her that someone is near…

“What is going on?” he said, suddenly came from his room.

“Looks like we have some company.” She answered sarcastically.

“Explain further!” he demanded.

“Two ships actually, one of them is anonymous, the other is an imperial.”

“I have no time for Stormtroopers now…this isn’t going to be easy” he muttered.

“I can handle these Stormtroopers. I’m an imperial officer, they’ll answer to me.”

“They will answer only to their leader.”

“I can try…” she insisted, and then she started to explain her motives to him, but he couldn’t hear her talking for his thought were unwillingly dwelling in different place…at different time…

…darkness and pain…darkness and pain…someone opened the cell’s door to create a space wide enough to the dim light gathered outside to enter the room and to spread some signs of life in what seemed to keep from sleep…

“Fugitive…rise!”

He eyed him carefully, and when he discovered his identity he closed his eyes again…

“…to speak the truth, I’ve expected someone older, more powerful when I heard that a Jedi General has crossed the separatist’s defenses only to kill their leader…indeed you are powerful General, and brave…yes you are brave, but yet a fool…”

He raised his head up and gazed at the man standing before him angrily…

“There is much anger in you for a Jedi…Master Windu wont be pleased to see you in such situation…I advise you to be mindful young Jedi.”

“I take no advice from a traitor…”

“So blind too I say…” he said smiling, and then he took off two lightsaber’s in his hand and handed them to the captive Jedi…”take these…the first one is yours, the second is for your previous master. It seems like Count Dooku likes to keep a connection between him and his victims…”

“Why are you giving these to me?” he wondered as he took the two lightsabers.

“Like I said kid, I’m no traitor…now, here’s the plan, I’ll call for the guards and we will both take them down, then you’ll wound my hand and go away, after this its all up to your abilities…GUARDS!!!”

…he returned to the present time to see Juno standing before him putting her hands on her waist waiting for an answer to come.

“Do what must be done…” his words were few as usual, but for some reason it seems to her that they were not enough. She gazed at him in wonder, and he seemed to carry a heavy burden. Although she first him only when Lord Vader assigned her for this mission, and that would be two months ago, still she felt he isn’t in his best moments...

“Are you all right?” she asked anxiously.

“Echoes of the past consuming…” he sighed “…Master Vos is here…”
 Master_Archon
04-18-2007, 9:40 AM
Kota remained on the rock, he felt the new arrival being drawn to him, and as the arrival got closer, he felt the presence more clearly. It was familiar, it was different than most other jedi's presence, it was like that of someone he had fought with.

"Hm?" He muttered to himself in thought. 'Come now, you're so close, and yet you're taking so long,' he thought to himself, mostly.
Scud sat as still as stone as he watched a screen of different bounties flash before his face. He was, for the moment, unable to find a job, or anything to occupy him that wasn't petty, and uninteresting.

Scud was almost ready to just turn the screen off, and go practice, when a bounty came up, a fresh one, a strange one too. It was for a woman, she seemed highly capable, cunning, and strangely, force sensitive. The bounty was posted by a man who seemed ticked off at her for some reason or another, he didn't really read the description, nor the minor wage he would get from the job.

It was perfect, because there were few leads, and little information other than name and reputation for her work as a...mercenary. Strange for a force adept to be a mercenary, but it didn't matter to him, he just wanted a hunt, he wanted a challenge, and though little could be said on this bounty, it was elusive, and he liked tracking those kind of bounties.

Scud pushed a few buttons, then transfered the info being sent into his HUD. A message came across the screen, '30% of credits forwarded to account, other 70% to be sent after job completion.'

Scud confirmed the credits in his account, though he could care less, he wasn't in it for the credits, not that the job was paying alot for such a hard target anyway.

'Would you like to confirm identity?' The screen asked, an option to allow the contractor to know who's hunting their target for them. Scud thought for a moment then pressed the, 'no' button, he wished to remain unanimous to this contractor.

If he became known to the contractor, then the prey could catch wind of his pursute aswell.

Scud turned the screen off, shifting in the chair, he set coordinates in the ship to head in the last known direction of this prey.

The ship slipped into hyperspace quietly, traveling to it's destination. Scud got up, heading into the back of the ship, he began hand picking which weapons to best use for the hunt, taking each one, and putting it on his person accordingly.
 JediMaster12
04-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Ashira-Li pause as she heard the thoughts. They were unmistakeably Kota's thoughts and gave her courage to walk faster. She sensed that someone else was with him too, another Jedi it seemed. She thought loud through the Force, One can't be too hasty in case it is a trap. You should know this from war. She took off going faster much to the dismay of R4 who was forced to speed up along the bumpy path, nearly losing sight of her as she ducked into the shrubs off the road.
 Jason Skywalker
04-18-2007, 1:49 PM
I sense a familiar presence, but who, that i don't know..., Quinlan thought. He could also sense the other presence was closer. A Jedi. But now he also felt another evil presense, but this one wasn't a Jedi and even more evil presences.

"Seems like we have some more company Kota," Quinlan told him.
 Master_Archon
04-19-2007, 8:53 AM
'This is not war Ashira-Li, it's survival! Now hurry, time is running short, and the path is easy enough, get here before the one who hunts me does,' he spoke through the force to the now known Avalonian Jedi.

Kota turned to Quinlan, opening his eyes he gave him a serene stare, "last chance friend, the hunter is here, you can still get away while you have the chance."

At this Kota shrugged at Vos, then turned back, closing his eyes again, as he sat patiently on the rock.
 JediMaster12
04-20-2007, 2:40 PM
War is survival old friend. came the reply as Ashira increased her speed. Living in the forests of Takashi for several years allowed her to build up a speed that was unhindered by the brush. It was an annoyance to R4 who followed her but kept up easily.

Ashira ran until she came to the clearing and saw a huge rock. On it she saw General Kota. Stopping she called, "War is survival. We fight to live." It was an old war adage from the days of Kirabaros but during the Clone wars, she had used it enough particularly with the Avalonian troops. She waited until Kota could jump down and greet her.
 Grace
04-20-2007, 5:15 PM
"There you are, you big metal monster," Arden Lyn murmured, peering through a scope at Darth Vader. Again she marveled at his ability to vanish, but then she considered the chance that Senka was right; he probably just knew he was being followed. And anyone who'd made it as high with the Emperor as Vader had would certainly know how to do that.

"I must be loosing my edge," Arden mused. That amused her and she added, "I haven't had an 'edge' in 25,000 years..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Looks like someone's busy," Senka said softly. Arden Lyn whirled, startled.

"Senka, you can't go sneaking up on people like that," she scolded. "I could have killed you!"

"You wouldn't have managed it," Senka answered confidently. "So I notice you found Vader again. Told you it would happen. He's just trained to avoid little spies like you."

"That's why I need you," Arden said. "Nobody can hide from you."

"Yeah, well your boss hates me," Senka replied with an amused smirk. "So as usual, I'll have to decline."

"Palpatine doesn't hate you," Arden corrected. "He just ignores you, that's all."

"He ignores me because he knows nothing of me," Senka said. "Arden, you've heard how the Sith were destroyed by now, haven't you?"

"And the Rule of Two," Arden agreed. "Palpatine and Vader, the only two Sith remaining."

"And how long ago did the Sith destroy themselves?" Senka pressed. Arden frowned, puzzled.

"Well, that was something like a thousand years ago," she said. Senka nodded and a flicker of emotion passed through her eyes.

"I was there," she said softly. "I watched the Sith tear one another apart, destroyed by their own greed, their hunger for power."

Arden frowned. "But that's not possible. Palpatine said Bane was the only survivor."

"Bane was not the only one to realize that the only way to live was to withdraw," Senka answered patiently. "Though we did have our different methods of withdrawal."

"You withdrew completely," Arden murmured. Then, her expression darkened. "But I don't know if I can believe that. You're at least a thousand years old if that's true."

Senka smiled pleasantly. "That's a big if, isn't it?" she asked gently. She glanced away for a moment. "Arden, you're loosing Vader again."

Sure enough, Vader was on his way out of sight. Arden leapt up and surged forward, but Senka pulled her backward with a wave of the hand.

"That's your first problem," she scolded. "You're so eager to rush after your prey it's not difficult for them to know they're being followed." She snorted. "A 'master' of Teras Kasi. What, is that all you studied back then? You're a horrid tracker."

Arden glared. "People do things differently these days than they did long ago."

"Ain't that the truth," Senka muttered. She sighed. "But Arden, you have to adapt. Become different with the ages, become better. It's what I've done."

"Which is why Palpatine's freaked out when he heard about you," Arden said thoughtfully. Senka smiled and nodded.

"The tales of Senka have been spread in some of the smaller circles for over four thousand years," she answered. "Palpatine ignores me because he believes the stories."

"And what of the Jedi?" Arden wondered. "Why do they avoid you?"

"Because I was once Sith," Senka answered. "Their opinion is that, once tempted by the Dark Side, the temptation is far easier later."

"Would you turn on them?" Arden asked. Senka laughed.

"I have no reason to," she answered. "However, they have no reason to trust me."

"And I've lost Vader again," Arden complained, looking through her scope. Senka smirked.

"Don't get so panicked," she scolded. "You were a Jedi once. How did you find one another? How did you sense when danger approached? Don't tell me your 25,000 year sleep made you forget."

"I'm just... out of practice," Arden said. Senka smiled.

"Then I will refresh your memory," she offered.
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-23-2007, 6:13 AM
The Apprentice thought of a solution for this complicated case. He likes things to be ordered and delicate, but surprises are the most things he hates in life…

“If there are more than two Jedi Knights then I’ll go with you instead.” Juno decided.

“No…” he replied “…just try to warn me if any Stormtrooper is anywhere near us, we’re here to eliminate the Jedi, but our first priority is to keep our identities hidden from our enemy.”

“I thought the Jedi are the enemy!” she wondered.

“They are but dead ones, and the dead do you no harm. Our arch enemy is the man sitting upon the throne…”

“The Emperor?!”

He did not answer her last question. Just waited for a moment of silence to pass, and then he put his hood on and said…

“Make haste…we have a mission to accomplish…”
 Master_Archon
04-23-2007, 9:40 AM
"War is survival. We fight to live," came the voice of Ashira, Kota smiled inwardly, outward, he was serious, and almost angry.

"War is not survival, and to fight to live would make life itself pointless, for we would constantly kill eachother before many of our lives have even begun," Kota scolded her.

He jumped down to her, approaching he continued, "survival is just that, survival, it is to seek to exist, as easily, or as difficult as one wishes, to keep themselves from the imminence of death. War is to fight for a cause, for a moral, and concious reason, war is something that happens, most of the time, out of our control, and we have no choice but to fight, suvival, is a choice, that is the difference."

He told her, his tone calming as he eventually came face-to-face with her. "If you have not seperated the two, even after so long, then you have lived in the past, and to do such a thing is a sad waste of time...the war is over Ashira, have you realized that yet?"

He stared at her with a solumn stare, but after awhile he smiled, bowed, to make a more formal gesture of greeting, but as soon as he came up from his small bow, he had the Avalonian Jedi in a bone crushing hug. "It's been so long since we last saw eachother, when did we last see eachother? Years ago...yes, I believe so. Where did we las see eachother? Hm? Don't know, you'll have to remind me," he said rapidly, still crushing the fellow Jedi.

He opened his eye, a strange look coming across his face as he realised what he was doing. He dropped Ashira, apolagising in a meek tone, "sorry about that, couldn't help myself, all I've had for company are acklay, and giant fungus...oh, and Mr. Happypants over there."

Kota motioned over his shoulder to Quinlan Vos. Kota turned back to Ashira, his face growing serious, he asked, "so, why have you come?"
 JediMaster12
04-23-2007, 1:28 PM
"You have forgotten that I am Avalonian. We are born with the sword in our hand and we die by the might of our blade," Ashira-Li grinned. It was the same thing over and over again. People couldn't understand the Avalonian mindset of seeing the infinite battle to live in a world that could threaten theeir own life. She smiled at Kota and continued, "The last time we saw each other was during the Clone wars. I believe you helped defend Belos from the separatists with my adopted brothers, the twins Miklos and Andros Korin.

"As to where I have been since the Empire rose, I've been on Tatooine. Nice and quite there and always a challenge."

Ashira-Li glanced at Quinlan Vos who was hovering behind Kota. She had heard of him but never had the pleasure of meeting him. She reached out to sense if he could be trusted for a moment. She could sense the shadow that had been chasing her since she landed but it wasn't dark enough for her to launch into the general she was. In response to the last question, she replied, "You know that Emperor has been trying to get his hands on me and my powers. That is why I have been hiding on Tatooine. Until recently I sensed a change and I realized it was you. I came in order that I might find you and lead you to safety, possibly maybe Avalon. You know that the system cannot be found except by those who know where it is and are true of heart."
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-27-2007, 9:24 AM
“speak not of something you verily do not know Jedi…Though older in matter, your tongues reveals the youngness and the naivety of your essence…War is no time for love fools, nor for greatness, nor for friendship…it is the lowest of the lowest of man’s forms of behavior, and we are condemned to do war only for there are vast capacity of people like you in the universe…”

The Apprentice appeared suddenly from out the bush, wearing his red and black robe so he cannot be identified. He gazed at Master Vos, and then he turned his eyes to his next victime.
 Master_Archon
04-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Kota smiled at the mysterious man, the hunter, as he had called him.

"Well spoken, you know much of how war is useless, and how it is no time, or place, to make a life," he said, clapping lightly. "Well, well, you've found us so quickly, and so easily, how very adept, how very good, would youmind telling of your agenda, before you end my life; but I implore you, spare her life, she's young, and still a little...naive, she deserves no death at your hands," he asked, and told the man, displaying no emotions towards him.
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-27-2007, 11:46 AM
showing no impressions on what’s visible of his face,The Apprentice took two steps ahead and then he said…

“finding three powerful Jedi Masters gathering in one spot isn’t so hard, any force sensitive can do that…as for the girl, tell her to step away if you want her life to be spared…but since I know she wont listen to you…” he looked at her, but then he continued “…like any other Avalonian, then I guess we will have to wait and see what is going to happen”
 JediMaster12
04-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Not naive. Just wise in a different respect. Ashira-Li thought quietly to Kota. Like many others, the Avalonian play on words, word games, it was difficult to comprehend. When the stranger spoke and insinuated that she wouldn't listen she replied in her gentle voice. The only difference was that it acquired a dangerous pitch in it. If she were speaking in Avalonian, it would be the warrior dialect recognizable by its militaristic beat and firmness. The third was one spoken only by Rashikians for it sounded like death grating on the ears but only uttered if necessary. She replied, "No game of dejarik can be won without pawns. Its just a matter of you trying to plan the moves ahead."

Ashira-Li had grown up learning diplomacy skills through the old Petronius. He was over four thousand years old and was there when the great Kirabaros united the peoples of Avalon into one and defeat the scourge known as the Blood King. Her time spent with him gave her a biting tongue and a wit that she hid rather well. Few were able to see it, like Siri and Obi-Wan. Even Master Yoda had trouble detecting if she was teasing or not. Seeing that the stranger was still watching them, she added, "If you intend to do what I think you are going to do, I suggest that you come back at another time. Preferably when you have had more experience, sangtahut." She uttered the insult in a mocking manner.
 Aristotйlēsticus
04-29-2007, 6:39 AM
“…perhaps you should know that insulting your opponent is not the most appropriate way to kill him…” he said in mockery, and then he took two steps ahead and continued “…you can step back Master Starlighter…”
 Jason Skywalker
04-29-2007, 7:08 AM
"If you want to kill us, you'll have to fight us. And it won't be an easy task my old friend," Quinlan told him, grabbing his Lightsaber.
 Darth Kalverys
04-29-2007, 8:02 AM
Mara Jade stood before Darth Sidious. "You called me master, how can I serve?"

Palpatine smiled... it had been a long time since he had heard those words. "I've heard of a Jedi sanctuary on Felucia. My apprentice, Darth Vader, is on the planet killing two of the Rogue Jedi Masters. Meet with him to cooridinate the attack on Jedi. Then I want you and him to go to Naboo and destroy the Jedi there."

"Of course my master." Mara Jade said. Great! Just great! I hate that little apprentice of his... oh he is such an imbocile. I wish I could kill him, just for satisfaction, but the master has ordered me to never lay a hand on him... She thought to herself as she slowly walked away, to board her ship, the Jedi Killer.
 Nancy Allen``
04-29-2007, 9:06 AM
"Yes, I understand, of course I do." Alixe thought about her stay on Polis Massa, trying to figure out just what the hell happened. "I would be too if he was with me, especially given...never mind. You want to go after him? You like I organise a shuttle, have us find him celebrating victory wherever he may be?" The lighthearted tone, Alixr thought upon reflection, might have not been the best way to deal with the problem she was being told when she put the call through subspace communications. "That is kind of him, he did not have to do that. Yes, I know, I meant he is taking time to help out." Alixe rubbed at her temples as she remembered what happened. "Trust me it will be...what the hell was that?" Alixe pulled away from the video monitor at the sound of blaster fire and raised voices. Without a second thought she had made her way to where she stored her disrupter rifle to respond to the problem, whatever it may have been.
So what is going on? she kept asking herself after what happened on Polis Massa. What the hell happened? She had no answers, but after fighting her way out with those still loyal to the Republic maybe she would find answers on Coroscant.

"This is pointless." Alixe broke away from her thoughts when she heard the comment from one of the Republic soldiers and her mind focused on the present.
"Just concentrate on what we are doing here alright?" her voice cut through the air. Though she had to agree. After Polis Massa, a failed attempt to regain control of Coroscant, she somehow was able to convince the powers that be take a small task force to find any remaining Jedi there might be, starting with seeking out the Rutian Twi'lek she served with and was meant to be on Felucia.
"I say we make the Clone boys down there lead us to where they killed her. Make'em dig their own graves right there." That idea did appeal to Alixe, as well as less favorable ones. Scalping was one that crossed her mind. Torture, if there was a lightsaber down there letting the blade rest against bare trooper flesh just to hear them scream. After what they had encountered so far she doubted anyone would argue with whatever they did.
"Coming up on it now." Alixe looked again at where the Clones put up camp, before double checking the oxygen mask she had to protect against the natural dangers on the planet below. But most importantly she checked her rifle, wishing she had something that would be more effective against groups or at least make her targets die slower, more painfully.
Maybe she is still alive down there, she reasoned, knowing that her mind was focusing on dark thoughts and tried to be hopeful instead. Maybe the Clones are already dead. Maybe that devil could not make contact here. Alixe tried to shake away the thoughts of Palpatine, how she would make him suffer if given the chance, away. Maybe.

Even with the fact he was a former Jedi, even though much of his body was machine, Vader suffered considerable pain and frustration. In a sense his body was part of the problem: after dueling Obi Wan on Mustafar and being left for dead much of his body had to be rebuilt and the human parts that were left caused him a great amount of discomfort, his voice for example was laboured and had to go through an audio synthisiser. The fact it made him more imtimidating was not lost on him, but such an impression had it's down sides as well.
"These are the records we were able to gather from the Jedi Temple on Coroscant, Lord Vader," a proud sounding up and coming officer stated. At times like this however, Vader was greatful for the effect his appearence had, comfortably hidden behind his mask.
"And these will aid in the destruction of the Jedi how exactly?" he demanded with impatience.
"We know of many of the Jedi who had fallen to the Emperor, as well as deciphering how they sought those who would be worthy of joining their ranks."
"Dead Jedi and their ways are of no interest to me." Vader waited a beat, the air heavy with his breathing that only sought to frighten the upstart further. "I fail to see how this is anything but a waste of my time."
"There...there is something else." Vader watched as the officer brought up an image of a ship that was remarkably like the ones that were being put into service. "This was something amongst the records. It is very old, yet the technology was remarkable even by our standereds." Vader regarded the starship with curiosity.
"Why would someone who talked of peace as much as the Jedi have old, advanced weapon designs in their records?" Clearly this was no joint project with the Republic, it predated any plans they have discovered of the Empire as well, by...Vader looked again to make certain, thousands of years.
"As you can see these designs mirror our own." Vader studied them a moment longer before losing interest.
"Inform me the moment you have information on live Jedi." It still took a certain degree of effort for Vader to come to terms with the fact he was no longer who he used to be but his anger over what Obi Wan did to him, the loss of much of his life made the going easier. The Sith Lord made his way to his quarters where construction was underway on special provisions he had ordered. "I wish for privacy," he ordered, the technicians and engineers knowing better than to delay as Vader put through a subspace communication. He dropped to one knee in respect as the hologram appeared. "What is..." he paused, sensing the presence of another. "Who is this?" Vader demanded, his impassive mask staring at the young woman beside his master.
 Darth Kalverys
04-29-2007, 2:08 PM
Today would be the last of the Jedi died, except Master Yoda... Palpatine couldn't sense the old master. He assumed that he had killed him on Courscant... but he knew deep down that a Jedi Master wouldn't die from a fall like that.
 Master_Archon
04-30-2007, 8:58 AM
'Wisdom comes from the experience of life, it cannot be gained through any other respect, and comes in only one form, not many, this is why you are a little naive to me, whether you really are, or not,' Kota responded in thought to Ashira.

"Ashira-Li! Quit playing games with him, he is no one to taunt, I sense power that could anihilate you in moments, within this boy, if anyone must die, it will be me, no other!" Kota scolded sternly, he was indeed angered at the girl for speaking without forethought, and for using her learned wit and guile.

"Girl you are no pawn on this board, you are indeed like a queen, the greatest of pieces, yet the second most important, when compared to the king. Do not stay here, do not fight him, do not protect me; Quinlan is a friend I have long known, and his destany is death, whether here, or abroad, and he has accepted this, and has chosen to fight with me, but you must not stay here, as he has chosen. Listen to me now, since you were so offended by his comment, then prove him wrong, go, step away, let the fight insue, if this man is indeed as I sense he is, then he will keep his word, as long as you stay out of this fight, when the fight is over, whoever stands, whether me, him, or Quinlan, then go, go home, do this girl," he told Ashira in a hard tone, then turning to the hunter he took time to give him a long stare.

"Well, Apprentice of Darkness, when will you strike?" He asked, his tone had calmed.
 JediMaster12
04-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Ashira-Li was ready for the rebuke. Many times over she had been rebuked by the Council for being what she was. The greatest, which she considered a compliment, was the observation that she was like the Jedi Revan who existed long ago. She responded to the rebuke, "Ah but life is a game. A game that determines if you can survive in the harsh, cruel reality of the galaxy."

Her eyes never left the stranger, glowing with life, almost like fire. She directed at the stranger, "You are intent on slaying a Jedi and yet I know something that you don't about your master."
 Aristotйlēsticus
05-02-2007, 6:27 PM
“A game! Indeed you are naпve, and indeed you are fool…be gone young Jedi, you’re more solid than I thought, and do not take my last statement joyfully as a complement…”

The Apprentice grasped his lightsaber and gazed at Master Vos…

“be gone you too, and take this girl with you…I came for him, well, and for something else which is certainly not including you both…go now, and let us finish our job before the whole galaxy became seduced by the force gathering of this point of place…”
 Master_Archon
05-03-2007, 9:00 AM
"Indeed..." Kota muttered, turning towards Vos and Ashira he replied, "...listen to him, go, both of you, if he wishes to fight me alone, then let it be so."

He focused his attention on Vos, "if Ashira doesn't listen, then do what you have to to make her, or to get her out of here."

At this Kota turned back to look at the young man, Kota's arms folded infront of his chest, waiting for somthing to happen.
 JediMaster12
05-03-2007, 5:34 PM
"You should know that life is a game with its twists and turns. Unfortunately you have little to no sense in seeing that," Ashira-Li directed at the stranger. There was no way she was going to let Kota suffer at her hand. She already lost a friend and sister during the Clone Wars and nearly paid the price. "Besides your master was once a student of mine. Unfortunately I severed ties completely with him when he betrayed the Jedi."

She had no intention of leaving and her posture said that. She was known to be the best with a blade having been trained by Yoda himself and three other masters both Jedi but one Avalonian. She had fought the Outcasts of her people the Rashikians when they chased her through the mines of Bandomeer and across the worlds that had been touched by Kirabaros. She had nearly died in a fight against a descendant of one who tried to kill her family. She didn't appear it but she was capable.
 Nancy Allen``
05-03-2007, 9:39 PM
Alixe was a little miffed at not leading the battalion but the plan that was drawn up was a good one. They were to find where the Clonetroopers had set up camp and then set up for an attack, the shuttle would fly overhead as a distraction. Her role was to set up high above the ground and take out any of the enemy that couldn't be overwhelmed. It did disappoint her that the mission was to capture, not kill. The fact was they needed information.
"Not that way," their scout said, leading them away from a path thick with gas.
Toss a couple of them down there, Alixe thought, Their allies dieing from poison will make them talk. Maybe that would come later. She noticed a stream up ahead and the rotting bodies of Acklay that must have been killed during the Clone Wars. There were no human corpses though, they would have been cleaned up. Suddenly the group froze, a silent signal enough to keep them from making the slightest twitch.
"Picked up heat signatures," she heard whispered. "Two, three." She waited a moment with the others. "Another group. One, two three." It seemed they had found them. Alixe couldn't see anything but thought maybe they were up high on the hill, maybe nestled in the natural topography. "They look sombre."
"Battle fatigue?" one of the soldiers wondered quietly. Alixe wondered who cared, glancing down at the stream and wondering if maybe that was a good place to set up.
"We'll go around, Alixe you go with alpha to the right then keep going to the other side and set up."
"Roger." Alixe could guess they were going to try and box the Clonetroopers in.

"Clean this mess up," Vader said, having disposed of the training droid he fought against. Adapting to a diffirent style of lightsaber combat would take some getting used to, he knew, the acursed body not being capeable of the feats it used to be. Vader made his way to the bridge of the ship that orbited Coroscant, being stationed there after a failed attempt was made against the Empire to recapture the capital.
"Lord Vader," one of the officers said, "we have an update on the Jedi records we had recovered from the temple." Vader watched as various security cameras played, showing the many Jedi that were there before and during the Clone Wars.
"Most of them would have perished at the hands of the droid army," he surmised, seeing many faces that were familiar to him. From behind his mask Vader closed his eyes, thinking of what might have been. Such weakness however was carefully hidden. "Yoda. The Empire was confident that he could not have survived." Vader pondered this for a moment, Yoda was considered the greatest of all the Jedi, perhaps he was still alive.
Where? Vader pondered, wondering where the great Jedi Master would hide himself.
"Compare what you have found with the list of Jedi who were not among the dead, and if you find out where they might be hiding I will deal with them myself."
 Aristotйlēsticus
05-05-2007, 12:50 PM
“The likes of you have lead to the fall of the Jedi…reckless and mindless…”

He replied, and then he activated his red lightsaber, gazed at Ashira-Li and said…

“failed to see the truth, always…thinking about yourself, always…I came for a certain man to finish a certain job…manipulating nature’s rules produces catastrophic consequences…”

Then he controls a grand rock and through it at her direction.
 ExiledFish
05-06-2007, 6:22 AM
How had they found me? Lon thought to my self as he walked through the city he looked round the corner of the street spotting a few stormtroopers and again began to run down the small street. No one had known of my hiding place until now why send so many stormtroopers after one old hermit who isn't even a Jedi any more. He kept on running straight towards the troopers until last minute he activated his Cyan light saber and slashed them down cutting one of them in half he stooped looked around then jumped up on to a balcony over seeing the street. He would be safe here for now. A bead of swear dribbled down his wrinkle forehead and he watched as more storm troopers began to approach the street.
 JediMaster12
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Not breaking gaze with the stranger, Ashira-Li concentrated on the rock hurtling at her. It was coming hard and fast and would have killed any other person. With the ease of practice and control of her power, she stopped it and suspended it in midair not once looking at it. Using the force the stranger was exerting over the rock, she urged it to continue until it started to spin like an asteroid out of control. When she was satisfied that the stranger let go she took full possession of the rock with her mind. It was unnerving that she refused to look and see if she had control. All of a sudden, the rock shot back with the same force the stranger had sent right back at him but not with the intention to harm him.

That act was one of many that gave a glimpse as to the power Ashira-Li exhibited through the Force. Unlike the headstrong youths of her homeworld, she acted as if it didn't exist but always acknowledged that it was there. It was for her powers that the Emperor tried to seduce her to the darkside on numerous occassions before the Republic fell. Even after she went into hiding with Obi-Wan on Tatooine, she sensed that he was still looking for her since her body was never found after the issuance of Order 66. It was old teachings that gave her control and it was old teachings that allowed her to withdraw from the Force to a barely felt whisper.
 Aristotйlēsticus
05-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Knowing that his last action was just for time giving proposes, he rushed toward General Kota holding his lightsaber, taking an attacking position. But when he saw the same thing he had expected, which is Ashira-Li throwing the rock back at him, he unleashed a wave of lightning blowing the rock into small pieces.
 ExiledFish
05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Watching from the balcony Lon activated his light saber he had felt something it was near and a servant of the dark side jumping down he cut several of the stormtroopers down while smashing the other against the wall he used the force to sense the location of the strong dark side ripple then quickly began running through the town.
 JediMaster12
05-07-2007, 2:28 PM
"I see you harbor anger in your heart," Ashira-Li softlly stated the obvious as she watched the rock being blown to smithereens by the lightning.

As quickly as the stranger had charged, her lightsaber was in her hand and activated emanating a bronzium glow, a rare color of crystal. Her lightsaber was unusual in of itself in that it coud be a double blade or two single blades, a source of mystery to many. She had one blade lit now and was in a ready position, a deceptively simple one that hid the leverage needed for a powerful strike. She looked at the stranger still in the eye, her amber ones flickering like fire.
 Aristotйlēsticus
05-19-2007, 5:12 AM
The Apprentice attacks Kota furiously clashing the Jedi’s lightsaber several times with his, to finally strike his stomach hard with a left-legged kick.

Knowing that he cannot take what he’s come for unless he get rid of her, The Apprentice turned his attention to face Ashira-Li. He walked gently, surely toward her and then he held his lightsaber’s hilt with both hands and produced a strong vertical strike…
 JediMaster12
05-21-2007, 1:38 PM
Ashira-Li was ready for the strike. With a speed that looked as if it defied convention, she activated her blade, a beautiful bronze like blade that glowed like fire and blocked the strike. She gave a push to push the stranger back. She then slipped into a Bushida formation to start. She then said, "Kota will not be harmed unless you want to be." Drawing on the Force, she twirled her blade as she charged forward.
 Aristotйlēsticus
05-25-2007, 12:28 PM
The Apprentice stormed toward the furious Jedi, his lightsaber glows in a scent of reddest darkness, the very same darkness that rages inside of him.

He attacked Ashira-Li with several strikes, but the Jedi’s skills were of surprising ones, and he knew that this unexpected guest will cause him more troubles than he thought she will, so he thought of using a trick to get rid of her and get back to his mission main objective…still, he felt some sort of unknown danger getting closer…
 Grace
05-25-2007, 1:21 PM
"I can't do this!" Arden hissed irritably. Senka shook her head.

"Arden, if you believe you can't, then you will never be able to," she said softly. "And before you say it, don't tell me you'll try. Either you do or you don't. Vader has a distinctive signature in the Force. You've been near him. You know it. Find it. You can do this."

"Senka, according to your stories you're younger than I am," Arden said, exasperated. "But you've been awake for far more of your life than I have."

"Your power didn't leave you, Arden," Senka encouraged. "Focus on it. Concentrate."

Arden sighed reluctantly and did as she was told. Shock flooded her eyes. "There!"

"Now pull back or he'll know he's being watched," Senka instructed quickly. Again, Arden obeyed. Senka smiled.

"Good," she said. "Now you don't need me anymore. I'll be going now. Best of luck to you, Arden."

"Wait!" Arden exclaimed. "I want you to help me. I'll make it worth your while."

"I admit, I'm a bit curious about this rumored apprentice," Senka said. "Alright, Arden. I'll stay until you learn something from Vader."
 JediMaster12
05-29-2007, 9:59 PM
Ashira-Li held her own well. Old Petronius was to thank for the countless hours in Bushida formation and her time spent in war was critical factor. She parried the strikes cleanly as the stranger advanced. She knew deep in her heart that she would fail Kota just as she did Siri but that still gave her sound reason to try. She managed to lock her blade with the stranger's and as they struggled, she muttered, "Anger, fear, aggression. Serve you they will not if you wish to survive."
 Nancy Allen``
06-01-2007, 8:35 AM
Alixe listened to the somber group of Clonetroopers with the help of the microphone that allowed her to hear what they were saying over a long distance.
"...wrong that we have to take that with us," one of them said.
"It's evidence that the Emperor will demand." This was said by the commander she guessed.
"Feels wrong." Aayla was conspicious in her absence, which told Alixe they were talking about her and the thought nearly made her squeeze the trigger there and then.
"We all feel that way. Those were the orders handed to us."
"You believe..." they went quiet and began moving into a defensive stance. Alixe could see her squad move in and lined up the Clone Commander in her crosshair, squeezing off a shot that sent him crumbling to the ground. The distraction was enough to allow the squad to strike, moving in quickly to subdue the rest. One of the Clonetroopers who chose to run during the raid suddenly stumbled as a hole was blasted through his back, the grotesque wound made even worse when he moved his arm causing the hole to tear bigger. It was the last mistake of his life.
Paybacks are a.. Alixe thought when one of the soldiers called out to her.
"You didn't have to kill them." Alixe got up from her sniping position, not bothering to justify her actions.
"Lieutenant." One of the soldiers went over to the commanding officer with what looked like a metal tube in his hand.
"And the Jedi?" he asked, though going by what they heard he could guess the answer. Alixe took the lightsaber from the soldier's hands, looked at it for a moment before activating it.
"Let us find out." She went over to the Clones they had captured and held the lightsaber under their chins. "Where is General Secura?" she demanded. "Talk or die." One of them, feeling regret over his actions, spoke up.
"We were only following orders." When Alixe pulled the lightsaber back he added, "There's a speederbike where we can show you where she was." Alixe pointed the point of the blade right at his throat.
"Take me there."

"Lord Vader," the officer said when the former Jedi returned from his meditation to demand a report, "we've lost contact with our forces on Felucia. There should have been a report about the Jedi there." Vader said nothing, but waited expectently for the officer to continue. He brought up the information on screen. "This one of the Jedi still unaccounted for."
"How long?" Vader asked.
"Three days now." The officer brought up further information. I had a look at the records of the 501st who they replaced on the planet. They expressed their feelings over Order 66."
"I sense a disturbance in the Force," Vader mused, sensing there was more to this than some Clonetrooper's refusal to follow orders. "Prepare my ship," he ordered, turning on his heel. He would investigate himself.
Page: 1 of 1