Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Having a problem with Mira, think it may be a mod.

Page: 1 of 1
 ShadowDragon868
04-15-2007, 6:25 PM
Okay, here's the problem. I've got insane Influence with Mira - in fact, 100 influence, and she's 99/100 on the GE scale.

But I cannot trigger the scene in which she turns into a Jedi. I've taken her out and run laps around the Nar Shadaa promenade, but nada.

So here's my question - how do I figure out what's causing this, and how do I fix it? I have three likely suspects, as follows:

1: When I first got Mira in my party, when she was still in the envirosuit, I used KSE to edit her base attributes up high, so she could fight off Hanharr in the Arena. (As a result of this, I think as a result, that is, when I look at her in the game, she has no name, only a health bar.)

2: I have the following mods installed:
Ultimate Saber Mod
Feats Gain mod
Slender Bodies for Females
Jedi Temple on Courscant
A crap-ton of mods by Stoffe: (High level Force powers, Combat Sim Arena, Force Zeal, Handmaiden for Female Exiles, Improved Combat AI, New Skin for Handmaiden, New Skin for Visas/Visas' Robe, Twi'lek Exile)

3: I have not yet fully repaired HK-47, and if possible intend to not do so at all. (Meatbag is only funny for so many plays).

How can I fix this? Worst comes to worst, can I use the KSE to give her Jedi levels and change her so she levels up normally as a Jedi?
 n1gamer
04-15-2007, 6:54 PM
have you turned mira into a jedi before
 jamng
04-15-2007, 7:50 PM
Have you talked to her on the Ebon Hawk to trigger the jedi conversation or are you having problems after you've talked to her that the Nar Shaddaa part doesn't work?
 ShadowDragon868
04-15-2007, 8:18 PM
I've followed every conversation tree with Mira. No, she is not already a Jedi, I think I would have noticed if she was. And the problem is that the Nar Shadaa part isen't working.
 Ferc Kast
04-15-2007, 8:29 PM
Did you go through "You seem restless..." dialouge on the Ebon Hawk already? If not, that could be your problem.
 ShadowDragon868
04-15-2007, 8:40 PM
I'm pretty sure I have, but I'll double-check, just to be sure.

Edit: Grah. Apparently I missed that dialouge... >_< Thanks for the help.
 Lord Ritly
04-18-2007, 7:01 PM
Click on "Kreia helped me feel the force, maybe I could show it to you." that is by far what triggered my mira.
Page: 1 of 1