Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Republic Commando 2/Imperial Commando

Page: 1 of 1
 Gargoyle King
04-07-2007, 4:37 PM
Will it ever be developed? what are people's view on this?
 TXH-1138
05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
hmmm this thread seems pretty dead lets bring it to life! im not sure... wikipedia usually has info on this and i can't find anything. im hoping the second one will include the jedi massacre, and delta or omega (if you've read the books) squads' role in it. the commandos weren't taught order 66 likes the infantry clones, so they might not have turned. just thinking...
 Commander Obi-Wan
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Erm, yeah. There is no need to revive these old threads that nobody seems to give a damn about. Plus there already is a thread about this. Also, this is LucasForums. If a game is announced you'll hear about it here almost immediately. Mmm'kay?

kthnxbai.
 TXH-1138
05-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Erm, yeah. There is no need to revive these old threads that nobody seems to give a damn about. Plus there already is a thread about this. Also, this is LucasForums. If a game is announced you'll hear about it here almost immediately. Mmm'kay?

kthnxbai.
good point. i've seen this thread in three other locations.
 MachineCult
05-02-2007, 2:10 PM
Like Commander Obi-Wan said, stop reviving threads, especially with bullsh*t like this:
the commandos weren't taught order 66 likes the infantry clones, so they might not have turned. just thinking...
Which isn't true.

And you've been told, TXH do not double post, use the edit button.
 TXH-1138
05-03-2007, 3:13 PM
Like Commander Obi-Wan said, stop reviving threads, especially with bullsh*t like this:

Which isn't true.

And you've been told, TXH do not double post, use the edit button.
*gasp* you swore. yea i wish someone would close this thread.
 Jae Onasi
05-03-2007, 5:26 PM
I think that's an excellent idea.
Page: 1 of 1