Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

That bastard!

Page: 1 of 3
 turtlefreak
03-11-2007, 9:27 PM
For any of you that care, clicky here.
If not, go away.

So yeah.
If you have been following the drama on that "What's you favorite color?" thread, you would know that I have been flirting with this guy.
Well I was getting ready to ask him out.
But then he goes on a field trip and confesses his love to my friend and tells her he loves her more than me.
RIGHT after he kissed me.
Discuss.
 Davinq
03-11-2007, 9:41 PM
That's pathetic. I'm sorry turtle, but to be kissed by the guy you like, then have him profess his love to your friend, seems hypocritical.

Another thing of note turtle, it's a real pain for a guy to be asked out by the girl, because a big part of fun for the guy is getting close to the girl, and the gut-wrenching moment when he asks her out. Ask him out, and part of the fun's ruined, and he already has something against you.

This should be renamed the Drama Thread, where people share all the misfortunes and life-changing events of recent times. I could right pages and pages on the break-up with my last girlfriend (who turned out to be bisexual btw), but I won't for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Need help with a relationship? Drop me a line, it works every time.
 Psychochaos3
03-11-2007, 10:12 PM
B0r!n9. Dr4/\/\4 !5 n3v3r exciting. 70 m3, dr4m4 s33ms 3m0.

I don't care if you don't understand l33t.
 turtlefreak
03-11-2007, 10:33 PM
hey, Dav.
Wanna be my consultant?
Take you on dates and you can help me work the guy over.
I can pay you in cookies.
Interested?
lol
 Davinq
03-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Cookies... *drools*

Nah, my feminine companions simply seem to appreciate an experienced guy's perspective (namely mine :xp:) when going after men of their own.

Always wanted to be a date doctor anyways. XD
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-12-2007, 9:15 AM
So yeah.
If you have been following the drama on that "What's you favorite color?" thread, you would know that I have been flirting with this guy.
Well I was getting ready to ask him out.
But then he goes on a field trip and confesses his love to my friend and tells her he loves her more than me.
RIGHT after he kissed me.
Discuss.

he played you and your friend
Seems hes just a piece of ****, want me to teach him a lesson? lol
Just saw your profile on Myspace, is that really you? If so, then don't worry, in High School, you are gonna be popular.
 Grey Master
03-12-2007, 9:26 AM
Well, he seems like a real jackass, tf, you are better of without him.
 Davinq
03-12-2007, 5:55 PM
Without women, you are suffering from FDS, which can be a symptom of homosexuality. FDD = Feminine Defficiency Syndrome.
 DarthAve
03-12-2007, 6:16 PM
that guy's a playaaaaaaaa

I say you should go all ghetto on him an come to school with cornrows or somthing, and be all "What cho doin messin wit me? Am I gon have to give you a slappin, bitch? ~ghetto finger snap~ Now if you wanna keep of my kiss-my-ghetto-ass side, you'd betta step from me and my crew." But you have to say it southern. And if he doesn't, follow the steps provided.

1. Tell him to meet you in the parking lot after school.
2. Gather a posse of girls that have been played
3. Give them bludgony stuff. (Stones, lightsabers, meter sticks, ect.)
4. Tell him to step or else feel the woman's scorn.
5. If that doesn't work, aquire a TMBG CD.
6. Play the CD. People often get kinda scared when I jump around and sing Ana Ng(Dance motions included)
 Grey Master
03-12-2007, 6:59 PM
BITCH SLAP HIS @$$ TF!
 turtlefreak
03-12-2007, 7:15 PM
he played you and your friend
Seems hes just a piece of ****, want me to teach him a lesson? lol
Just saw your profile on Myspace, is that really you? If so, then don't worry, in High School, you are gonna be popular.
Is that a complement? lol
And yeah.
he is a piece of sh!t.
I smacked him in math really hard.
It was funny.
I dont like him any more.
I've learned my lesson.
And if you interested in seeing which scum bag blew me off...
He's the john on my top friends.
I need to move him....
 Grey Master
03-12-2007, 7:17 PM
[FORCE PERSUASION] Use the Dark Side![/FORCE PERSUASION]

*Evil Emperor Palpatine laugh*
 turtlefreak
03-12-2007, 7:21 PM
you're on crack.
If he tries anything, I swear I will kick him in the balls.
 zelda 41
03-12-2007, 8:12 PM
THTA BITCH!!!! You know wat i say turtle? STRATCH HIS EYES OUT!!!!! (i did that once. Oh so worth the detention~)
 Poopdogjr
03-12-2007, 8:21 PM
Not to sound like a total poop-dawg, but aren't you still just in middle school? No offense but at this point it doesnt really matter all that much. Hell it doesnt even matter that mich in High School. college is where you have to start worrying about this stuff. Until then just give all guys the middle finger. We understand.
 martmeister
03-12-2007, 8:56 PM
<agrees w/Poopdogjr> The finger or "I'll tell my daddy" tends to work. Making underexaggerated claims of the size of his penis will probably humilate him. Just make sure you say something like "his sister/little bro told me" or "he pulled down his pants," "was pissing on a tree," etc. You don't want your plans to backfire on you. He prob won't try any weird sh1t 'til late high school. College is when you might actually need pepper spray; right now would be overkill.
 DarthAve
03-12-2007, 9:31 PM
you are gonna be popular.
"Popular. You're gonna be popular! I'll teach you the proper ploy's when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce!"

You know what? ~leaves exile.~ I'M BACK BITCHES!
 martmeister
03-12-2007, 9:34 PM
You know what? ~leaves exile.~ I'M BACK BITCHES!

Yippee! Oh, Happy Birthday. Hope you haven't had too much cheesecake.
 turtlefreak
03-12-2007, 10:19 PM
<agrees w/Poopdogjr> The finger or "I'll tell my daddy" tends to work. Making underexaggerated claims of the size of his penis will probably humilate him. Just make sure you say something like "his sister/little bro told me" or "he pulled down his pants," "was pissing on a tree," etc. You don't want your plans to backfire on you. He prob won't try any weird sh1t 'til late high school. College is when you might actually need pepper spray; right now would be overkill.
I know.
Too much drama
But that's all the fun you can have in middle school.
Before you have to start worrying about the important things in life.
Have fun and be stupid for as long as you can.
lol
 DarthAve
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
You should chillax turtle. Go listen to some Aquabats.

Nothing makes me feel better than jumping up and down singing Super Rad.

Also, there's a hot guy in my study hall. He fell asleep and I got to kick him in the side. Than he woke up and had lines on his face, it was funny.
 turtlefreak
03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
lol
This one guy was touching me and he touched a little to much and I did like a round-house kick on his ass.
It was funny.
He had a foot print on his face for about a week.
lol
 DarthAve
03-12-2007, 10:30 PM
that's pimplishious Turtle.

God I missed, like, half you guys. I'm sorry I was compleatly bitchtastic when I stormed off but I've been under a lot of stress lately. Let me list...

-4 page Alpha Social Studies DBQ on why Andrew Jackson was democratic
-Science project where we had to come up with some dumbass idea to help lazy people.
-Plan my birthday party, which is this Saturday
-Super hard math homework everyday
-Jr T.I. stuff
-Solo and ensomble practice
-Newspaper artical
-Clean my room
-Talent show on friday.

Thank god it's almost over.
 turtlefreak
03-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Damn.
I just have a test and those boy issues.
And a jazz concert coming up.
*MAYHEM AND TABBY YOU BETTER SHOW UP!!!!*
 DarthAve
03-12-2007, 10:39 PM
I should find a boyfriend. I'll ask that kid in my study hall if he's single. He probably isn't. Those whores at my school will date anybody.
 Davinq
03-13-2007, 1:01 AM
Right guys, since everything is (almost) back to normal, we need to put down regulations - no, NOT rules - just ideals to follow. Such as NO MORE DRAMA.

There. Have fun peeps.
 Grey Master
03-13-2007, 9:31 AM
THIS HAS TURNED INTO A COMPLETE GIRL THREAD!!!!
SAVE ME SATAN!!
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-13-2007, 9:43 AM
^Burn in Hell. lol

@Ave: I recommend that you finish first all the things you have to do then find yourself a boyfriend. :)

MAYHEM COME BACK!!!!
 Halo_92
03-13-2007, 1:29 PM
hey, Dav.
Wanna be my consultant?
Take you on dates and you can help me work the guy over.
I can pay you in cookies.
Interested?
lol

I'd do it. Cookies are good and I just happen to know how to help people :xp:
when you live with 4 girls things happen. Unfortunatly.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-13-2007, 2:27 PM
im back yall im back yall im b-b-b-back yall back with 16 mbit/s downstream oh yeah

@Ave- I'm glad to see you took my recommendation and read Breakfast at Tiffany's. Capote is a brilliant writer.

@Psychochaos- You must join me on my trip to Tokyo to kick TV Tokyo's schedule people in the nuts for making Naruto Shippuuden air every other week instead of every week.
 TechnoTabby
03-13-2007, 2:50 PM
Wow I'm gone for I think five day and all this happens.Ok Lex you should lay off guys till your out of high school (you can date and crush hearts for a bit).All the real love crap happens when your I dont know 20 maybe 24.As for middle school tell all the guys that want to date you these exact words "F$#k off bitch".Now for John, Lex I think you should accidently make his head come in contact with your fist a few more times then just ignore him.Lex focus on your school crap and work on your fighting game skills.

Also for all of you that dont know Mayhems parents are being asses and banned her from the internet for a while. I dont know when she's coming back.
 Halo_92
03-13-2007, 5:56 PM
mono e mono.
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 5:59 PM
@Ave- I'm glad to see you took my recommendation and read Breakfast at Tiffany's. Capote is a brilliant writer.
Actually, that's on my reading list next. Right now though, I have to finish Animal Farm.
 Halo_92
03-13-2007, 6:04 PM
mana e mana
 Davinq
03-13-2007, 6:22 PM
I'd do it. Cookies are good and I just happen to know how to help people :xp:
when you live with 4 girls things happen. Unfortunatly.
4 SISTERS!? Sh!t man I sympathize deeply for you, only having one seems bad enough. >_>
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 6:28 PM
I'm an only child. xD

Also Turtle, for dealing with this John guy I have a remedy .

As soon as he walks into a room that you're in, you need to sing broadway song. PotO, Les Mis, Wicked, I really don't care. JUST SING BROADWAY MUSIC!

A. You'll scare away John because Broadway scares straight men(Except Shane apparently).
B. You'll make a lot of gay male friends.
 Halo_92
03-13-2007, 7:56 PM
u said gayz.....lolz
 Davinq
03-13-2007, 8:17 PM
OH DID SHE?

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY...

You know I could do worse.
 Poopdogjr
03-13-2007, 9:24 PM
It's true it will scare most straight men away. But i'm sure you'll make lots of fabulous friends.
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 10:30 PM
It's true it will scare most straight men away. But i'm sure you'll make lots of fabulous friends.
Exactly, just watch out. If they look at all like Todd Oldham, they could steal your man. My mom warned me of this at an early age. Gay men have the superpower to make other men curious. Just show interest in Rent, and it's hook line and sinker. Oh YEAH! Flag line is the gay man's football.

Oh and if you really wanna scare them, try love songs.
 martmeister
03-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, everyone tends to be spooked when hearing love songs from people they don't love.
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Martmeiser, I gotta tell you somthing.

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from you solitude.
Say you need me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
that's all I ask of you.
 martmeister
03-14-2007, 8:03 AM
^^^
lol. Don't make me use the punjab lasso on you.
 Grey Master
03-14-2007, 9:58 AM
*starts to driink*
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Not that again, ok ppl, plz do not give alcohol to Grey due to his obsession with it. lol
 Halo_92
03-14-2007, 1:27 PM
Hey Grey lets go to the bar and solve our differences. m'kay?

It's on me.
 itchythesamurai
03-14-2007, 3:00 PM
 Grey Master
03-14-2007, 4:05 PM
Hey Grey lets go to the bar and solve our differences. m'kay?

It's on me.

Are you sure you are not gonna try to insult me later?
@itchy: Lmao
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 5:29 PM
lol. Don't make me use the punjab lasso on you.

http://www.electricartists.com/phantom/images/495-C601-28.jpg)

EEEEEEMMMMMOOOOO GGGGGGOOOOTTTTHHH PHANTOM!
 itchythesamurai
03-14-2007, 5:34 PM
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 5:42 PM
No offence to Gerard Butler, but you're the worst choice ever to play that Phantom of the Opera. You were sucky and made of fail. But it's not your fault you got picked, it's Andrew Lloyd Webber's for even screwing up the book and creating that half assed broadway show based on the Leroux's masterpeice.
Page: 1 of 3