Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exlusive.

Page: 1 of 1
 Jurrassco
02-21-2007, 2:09 PM
hahaha. this should help u.

On assault ship on the level alone in the bit where you have to breach the door to get through, look around for a maintenence corridor. in there is a dead trooper with a lightsabre suggesting he tried using it. you hear 38 say "thats what you get.." and "hmm... an elegant weapon for a more civivlised time. he, well times have changed." then your secondary weapon is a light sabre. hehahahahahaha. lol.
 Bomberman65
02-21-2007, 4:37 PM
Thats wrong. You never use a lightsaber in RC. And not to be picky but its "hmm... an elegant weapon for a more civivlised time huh, well guess what times have changed."
Play it again cause you DON'T get a lightsaber.
 Ben_Walker
02-22-2007, 1:07 AM
Nooo, Boss just comments on the lightsaber, using a lightsaber would defeat what made RC different for me.
 Jurrassco
02-22-2007, 9:36 AM
well I don;t care what u guys think I found one
 MachineCult
02-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Bullsh*t, n00b, prove it.
 Ben_Walker
02-22-2007, 3:03 PM
There is a lightsaber in that level, but you can't pick it up or use it, and I for one am glad.

It'd be unbefitting for a Mandalorian (Commandos are Mandalorian by definition - being trained by Mandos themselves) and that would really kill the military gameplay of RC. You don't see Marines on tour in Iraq blocking enemy fire with swords. Also I doubt they've been trained to use a lightsaber, so a Commando would most likely chop his arm off.

Like MachineCult said prove it, a screen shot would do.
 Bomberman65
02-22-2007, 3:19 PM
well I don;t care what u guys think I found one

Bullsh*t, n00b, prove it.

I concur with MC. Prove it.
 Titanius Anglesmith
02-22-2007, 4:02 PM
Quit trying to sound cool, and just admit that your lying. You never actually pick up a lightsaber, you only find one
 shadowtrooper69
04-20-2007, 4:56 PM
ya its impossible, trust me i tryed :nod:
Page: 1 of 1