Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

compiling problems

Page: 1 of 1
 gweedodung
02-04-2007, 6:21 PM
Hello, I have made a SP map for Jedi Outcast. I am trying to compile it on a spare computer so I can keep using my main computer. For some reason however it does not get passed making the "junk.txt" file. I can compile my map on either computer in "bsp.test" mode. But with "final" compiles on spare computer I can leave it for 3 or 4 days and it wont get passed "junk.txt"

Out of desperation I tried a final compile on my main computer and it makes a "junk.txt" file and it almost finished. unfortunately with less then 7 hours to go I had a power failure so it didnt finish the lighting!!!!!

Please help, I've spent countless hours working on my map. I cant understand why It will compile on one computer but not the other...
 Dragamo
02-04-2007, 10:17 PM
First thing that comes to mind: make sure you have everything installed on 2nd PC. Game, tools, etc. some of those files might be needed for compile.
 gweedodung
02-05-2007, 6:00 PM
I have GTK radient installed, JO installed, I copied the custom model to its respective folder,

I am wondering though., I never tried installing the JO editing tools package maybe it needs that? I doubt it but I will try.

Have you compiled on a spare computer does it work?
 Dragamo
02-06-2007, 4:13 AM
I think you need the tools too. I have compiled on 2nd PC without trouble, but I have everything installed there too. Second option, if installing tools doesn't help... try searching this forum for junk references. Maybe there is an old solution hidden here somewhere.
Page: 1 of 1