Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to make a new Baseitem with a new icon?

Page: 1 of 1
 SithRevan
01-24-2007, 4:39 PM
I was wondering how you would go about making a new baseitem that would use a custom icon. I have tried a couple ways of doing it but to no success. So if you guys could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everybody.:)
 stoffe
01-24-2007, 5:07 PM
I was wondering how you would go about making a new baseitem that would use a custom icon. I have tried a couple ways of doing it but to no success. So if you guys could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everybody.:)

As far as I know the icon names for a base item uses the value from the itemclass column in baseitems.2da, with an i added in front of it, followed by an underscore and the texture variation (for armor/clothes) or modelvariation number with three digits. Like ia_JediRobe_001 for the first texture variation of Jedi Robes (baseitem 35).
Page: 1 of 1