Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck in the palace

Page: 1 of 1
 The_Eradicator
01-20-2007, 7:29 PM
I'm stuck in the imperial palace on coruscant... That dark side adept who's teleportating just won't die... i keep on hitting hi, silri is sucking his life but still ... what do I do ? what do i do omg...
 Schmorgy
01-20-2007, 8:04 PM
You need to use the mobile build pad (I forgot it's exact name) and construct a ysalamiri cage on it. That will prevent the Force Adept from teleporting.
 The_Eradicator
01-21-2007, 4:46 AM
yes.. and what if i used all of them , like a noob, to ake missile launchers to kill the dark troopers?
 YertyL
01-21-2007, 6:41 AM
If you've only built missile launchers on them, right-click to sell the launchers. If you've lost the MBPs completely, I think you'll need to reload.
Btw., I find that additional missile launchers are also useful against the dark jedi.
 The_Eradicator
01-21-2007, 8:19 AM
lol its ok i found out i could sell them then change it to ysalamari hehe... thanks .. anyway i found he campaign too short and so ... uncanonical espcially at the end..
 Schmorgy
01-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Yea, it was too short, but how is it "uncanonical"?
 HerbieZ
01-23-2007, 8:09 AM
I concur with The_Eradicator. The ending just made no sense whatsoever.
 xhh2a
01-23-2007, 4:42 PM
wasn't siri supposed to be back at her homeplanet (stuck?) or something (in one of the EU books) or is that another nightsister?
 PoiuyWired
01-23-2007, 5:12 PM
Nope thats not Siri. Siri has her Debut in FoC

I concur with The_Eradicator. The ending just made no sense whatsoever.

Well, its screaming for a sequel thats why.
 Igor_Cavkov
02-08-2007, 7:00 PM
Well there is a big chance there will be a sequel!
 Darth Raum
02-11-2007, 11:48 AM
From what I gathered, Tyber Zann left the Eclipse because it was too big a target, AND because he had gained the billions and billions of credits needed to reestablish his crimeworld.

Silri used the sith artifact (sith holocron), and followed the star map to that planet where the vault with billions of supersoldiers (i assume), frozen in carbonite.

My guess is that the sequel will be about stopping Silri who controls an army of Sith with the Rebels and the Corrupted Side.
 Docter_Aap
03-10-2007, 2:30 PM
Yeah I also thought that (rebs vs. cons. vs. silri) but I don't think i'll be buying the sequel if that is the case. I mean starwars without the Empire just isnt starwars to me (unless its a different era ofcourse)
 me99
03-11-2007, 8:21 AM
Cool sequel would be: Alliance (former rebellion) vs Empire remanants (with Thrawn as a leader) vs Consortium vs Silri vs Any other hostile organisation (like: Free Pirates Organisation). But this time with possibility of forming temporal alliances.
 PoiuyWired
03-12-2007, 5:32 AM
ZC vs silri(and possable young Darth Tyrant?) vs Genoheraden vs Chiss!!!
Alliance and Imperial leftovers would be there for non-story play..
Page: 1 of 1