Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forces Of Darkness: RP Thread

Page: 1 of 2
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 1:26 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Black-Rose-Designs/Misc/StarWarsForceofDarkness.png)

Ok, Read This Thread for Rules and Other Information on this RP, like characters and their info. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2249173#post2249173)

Without anymore hesitation, let the RP begin!
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 1:31 PM
Zakk stands on a landing platform at the Jedi Temple. The Jedi Council has entrusted the task of protecting the ancient Sith artifact from this new rising Sith power. Zakk looks down at his datapad.

"Hmm...interesting. The artifact is sealed on Asthor...my homeworld. This is gonna bring back memories..."

Zakk slides his datapad into a bag, and turns around, waiting for the remaining Jedi accompanying him on this journey.

"Let's hope they're ready."
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 1:37 PM
Jaara came out of the shadows, looking tall and somewhat powerful. His equipment was fully packed and his droid, JA-T1, was right besides him. Jaara walked over to Zakk as JA followed. Jaara spoke in a loud growl, looking ready for this mission.

"Translation: He's ready to proceed on this mission, and wonders where the other Jedi are."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 1:43 PM
"Im not sure Jaara. We shall wait a little longer for them before we proceed. We will need all the help we can get."
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 1:48 PM
Jaara looked impatient, but this was his normal attitude. He turned around and watched out for more of their companions to arrive.

"Translation: Judgeing by his attitude, he does not want to wait." JA-T1 spoke.
Jaara let out a loud roar.

"Well it's true, master."
 Relenzo2
01-15-2007, 2:19 PM
OOS: Wait, am I in this thread *checks* yp. Used two spellings fro mercinary... not sure if either is right.

Darranak walked into the Hive. The hive was where you wanted to go if you were an employer looking for a mercanary, or a mercinary looking for and employer. Darranak glued up his flyer right over three others "I'm Your Man
Gun for hire"
Then he went to wait, and drinkoff his last paycheck.
 steven
01-15-2007, 2:42 PM
The Black Falcon decented towards the Jedi Temple, it's build resembled the old stories of the Ebon Hawk expect the Falcon was much darker in colour, and it seemed to be more up to date. It landed on the Jedi Landing pads and the ship's captain, Jack Goren walked out.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 2:47 PM
"Ahh, you must be Mr. Goren. We're happy to have you accompany us on this mission. I believe we'll be using your ship for this mission?"
 steven
01-15-2007, 2:52 PM
"Err yeah. It's the only one I have. You must be..." Jack replied, allowing the Jedi to finish his sentance and introduce themselfs.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 3:03 PM
Jaara roared in a soft tone, not looking at Jack, but obviously talking to him.
"Translation: He says you're short." JA-T1 said.
Jaara added a soft growl.
"And he welcomes you to the team."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 3:09 PM
"...Zakk Kylde, Jedi Master. I'll be leading this mission to Asthor."

Zakk turns, as if he notices something.

"Ah, it seems one of our Jedi is on his way, he should be here very soon. He has a great sense of humor, but sometimes it can be irritable, but don't take it wrong, he is a very good Jedi."
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 3:19 PM
Damien came along and saw a large gathering of Jedi.

"A party!!!" "Am I in??" Am I?"

They all looked at him and shook their heads.

"It's not a party is it?"

"We're going on a mission!" they all said together.

"Yey!" "Well et's go on then gee sweet ship who's is it."

"Mine" said one Jedi softly.

"Oh good sweet well can we go??"

"Let's wait a bit longer just to see if there's anymore people coming."

"The more the merrior!" shouted Damien.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 3:23 PM
"Like I said," says Zakk, glancing over at Damien, "He has a sense of humor, everything is like a party to him. But, in combat, he gets very serious. So dont worry about it."

Zakk walks over to Damien. He looks at him seriously.

"Humor is good at times, but this mission is very serious Damien. Keep your guard up, and cut down alittle bit on the humor, other than that, good luck."

With that, Zakk walks back over, inspecting their ship.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 3:30 PM
"Do we go together are we splitting up?" "I don't wanna spilt up!"
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 3:35 PM
"We go together, as a team. The Sith will look for us to split, so we stay together."
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 3:37 PM
Jaara looked at the energiezed Damienm, and walked toward him. He let of a low smirk out.
"He doesn't like you." JA-T1 said.

Jaara looked at JA-T1 with a confused look on his face.
"Sorry, I mispoke. He hates you." JA-T1 said.

Jaara looked satisfied and walked back over to the front of the Black Falcon.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 3:41 PM
Damien ignited his lightsabers and put them inches from Jaara's neck.

"I wouldn't be cheecky If I was you wookie!"
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 3:47 PM
Jaara looked angry, which was common for a Wookiee. But his Jedi teachings forbade such emotions, he calmed down quickly and roared loudly.

"Translation: He wonders if you are truely a Jedi, if so, he mocks your lightsaber stance." JA-T1 spoke.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 3:50 PM
"I don't like to make enemies" said Damien if "Ask Zakk and I am a jedi have been for five years."

"I'm sorry." Now let's be friends Jarra.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 3:53 PM
Jaara turned around and took a few steps away from Damien. Again Jaara growled furociously.

"Translation: Not likely." JA-T1 translated.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 3:55 PM
"Oh come on we don't want to fall out whe nwe're about to go on a big mission do we?"

"Come on Jarra i sense you are a kind wookie."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 3:58 PM
Zakk looks at Damien and Jaara.

"Guys, we need to work together if we are to accomplish this mission. You must give each other your trust. Now, Damien, deactivate your saber and enter the ship, same for you Jaraa, we are leaving."

Zakk head towards their ship and boarded. He stowed his gear in the ship's dormatory, and headed to the cabin.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 3:58 PM
Jaara turned around to face Damien. He roared as his fur straightened up.

"He says you do not know him, and he wants you to stop pestering him." JA-T1 said.
"If you were wise, I would advise you do so." the small droid added.

Jaara heard the words of Zakk, and entered the Black Falcon.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 4:07 PM
"I will not pester him to me he his now a friend even though me may not like me" Damien strangley added. Some of the other must be thing two minutes ago you was bout to kill him and now he's your best friend?

Damien sat beside Zaak and he asked.

"So what's the deal?" "What are we doing?" "What's the plan?"

Zaak knew it all and was just about to tell it all when the ship took off really fast knocking them all about and you could hear Jarra roar!
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 4:24 PM
"We are traveling to Asthor, Damien. Everything you need to know is on this datapad. We will arrive in 2 standard days, so I recommend everyone rests and meditates, because this mission will not be easy."

Zakk sets the ship on auto pilot, and then walks to the dormatory. He secures his lightsaber, then sits down and goes into a deep healing trance.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 4:26 PM
Jaara went to the cargo hold, he would make this section of the ship his chambers. It was a large area, how he liked it. He programed JA-T1 to travel the ship, he could be of some use to the crew members if needed.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 4:35 PM
Damien stayed in his seat for a few moments and got up. That Goren was a quiet guy.

"Oh well this is a big ship and I should explore."

He looked at Zakk and thought.

"I might do that later, looks fun."

JA-TI made a mechancial laugh.

"You are a silly one" and he walked off.

Damien looked around the dormatory and found a bunk bed.

"Mine!" He saw a plain piece of paper across the room and used the force to bring it toward him and wrote Damien's bed.

He stuck it on his bed and walked off happy with is territory.

A few minutes later he walked by Jaara in the Cargo Hold.

He smirked but didn't say anything.

He came to the bridge at the top of the ship and sat down watching the stars.

"Hmm two days that's a long way for and this is a fast ship."

He came back to the dormatory and sat down with Zakk into a healing trance. He certainly needed it after all the nergy he had used today.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 4:36 PM
Visions flooded Zakk's mind. War, Death, and the Sith. All their traits came to him, as if the Force was trying to tell him of what was to come. Then heard a whisper, Treyas. He had heard that name before, but from where? The Council never mentioned it.

Zakk returned to his meditation to ponder upon this name.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 4:46 PM
Damien could sense that Zakk was troubled.

"Zakk buddy?" "You okay?" "If it's something so so amazingly bad and horrible you can tell me." Suprisingly you could always trust Damien despite that he was a bit mental, he was good with secrets.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 4:48 PM
Jaara saw the workbench hidden behind the cargo hold containers, he was delighted. Jaara was always a builder, he loved to craft droids and weapons, it was one of his talents. His lightsaber was specially crafted by himself, saying this, he has much experience. He sat down at the workbench and pondered on what to build.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 4:57 PM
"Im alright Damien. Just a few noteworthy visions, thats all."

Zakk glanced at a screen nearby, it read 12 hours til arrival.

"Hmm, 12 hours til we reach Asthor. At least we will be ready."

With that, Zakk enters his trance once again.
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 5:02 PM
"Wow time passed by quick." Damien also came back into his trance.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 5:03 PM
Jaara figured it out, he wanted to build another droid, but one that was usefull for combat and skills such as repair and computers. The droid would also make a good companion for JA-T1.

He needed scrap parts though, and there didn't seem to be any scraps on the Black Falcon. He opened all of the cargo supplies, only food and liquids were in the containers.

Jaara exited the cargo hold and entered the garage, but still no parts worthy to be made of a droid. Until he found the parts, he couldn't make a combat droid to aid them on the quest.

--------------------------

OOC:
Side-quest: In order to make a combat droid, Jaara will need the right droid parts. Perhaps when the Black Falcon reaches Asthor, the crew could look for parts there.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 5:07 PM
An alarm sounds onthe ship, telling the crew that its exiting hyperspace. Zakk gets up, and walks to the cabin. Jaara and his droid stop him for a sec.

"Master Jaara proclaims we look for parts to build ourselves a comabt droid." says the droid.

"Alright, sounds good. We'll be landing in As'pin'a. Its known for its junkyards. We could look there."

Jaara nods and heads back to the cargo hold. Zakk heads back towards the cabin.

-------------------------

OOC: That side quest sounds great. A Combat droid will be useful.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 5:16 PM
Jaara went back to the cargo hold to grab his equipment, he also added an empty bad (one of the many he had) to hold the droid parts they might find. Jaara walked out of the cargo hold, to find JA-T1 asking him a question:

"Would you like me to accompany you during our stop at As'pin'a?" the droid asked.
Jaara softly growled.

"Okay then, I shall go with you."
Jaara and JA-T1 walked to the cabin to away Zakk's orders.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 5:23 PM
The ship decends through the planet's atmosphere. Zakk pilots the ship and lands at the As'pin'a spaceport. He calls everyone to the cabin.

"Alright. First off we need to help Jaara with his combat droid. Everyone split up and look for any key droid parts. Meet back here in two hours."

Everyone nods, and then they all head off.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 5:36 PM
Jaara and JA-T1 exit the boarding ramp last. The planet seemed trashed, and not well-taken care of. But this kind of place is where you would usually find droid parts, most likely usefull droid parts.

"Master, I advise we start by asking that merchant." JA-T1 said.
Jaara looked over at a human male that was standing under a tent with droids and junk. Jaara nodded and they went over to him.

"Welcome, welcome! Need any parts? I've got the best place in all of As'pin'a!" the man chuckled. "What are you interested in? Credentials? Weapons? I've got it all!"

Jaara roared loudly, which seemed to of startled the man.

"Translation: He wants you to stop trying to persuade him with your advertisements." JA-T1 said. Jaara added a soft growl afterwards.

"And he wants basic parts for a combat droid." JA finished.

"Right ugh... of course. My top model of combat droids is the AC series, Advanced Combat. Though, it is come at a hefty price." the merchant said.

"How much would it be?" JA-T1 asked.

"About 10,000 credits." he answered.
Jaara let out a loud roar of disbelief.

"Master thinks that is a rediculous price, and he will only pay 2,000 credits for it." JA-T1 translated.

"Sorry, no can do. This droid model is very rare, and will not go out of my store easily." he said.

Jaara roared and walked away from the merchant's tent.
"You don't want to know what he said." JA-T1 said, as he followed Jaara.
 steven
01-15-2007, 5:37 PM
((I'd just like to point out that Jack is the pilot of the ship. Not Zakk))

"Okay, one rule for combat droids, in fact from now on all droids, all weapon systems are to be shut off while on the Black Hawk and all weaponary from them is to be removed, I had an inncident several years back which I don't want to repeate," Jack said "Is that understood?"
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 5:41 PM
Jaara roars loudly to Jack.
"Translation: My master says 'No!' in a mockery state of tone." JA-T1 said.
Jaara then continued on to look for the droid parts needed.
 steven
01-15-2007, 5:54 PM
"It wasn't a request." Jack shouted at the wookiee, "I'm gonna stay on the ship, don't want any idiot stealing my ship."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 6:02 PM
"Listen to him Jaraa. We dont want any problems already."
 Relenzo2
01-15-2007, 6:04 PM
A certain Sith had FINALLY hired darranak. He was headed for Asthor, with orders to bring back a wookie with a lightsaber, dead or alive.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 6:05 PM
Jaara growled softley back to Zakk.
"He wants you to know he was simply joking, but he will remember your orders for the future." JA-T1 said.

Jaara growled loudly and pointed at the merchant he had encountered previously.
"And also, not to ask that merchant for the droid parts. He is a scam."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 6:48 PM
"Understood."

Zakk walked over to another seller, and picked up a proccessor core.

"Hey, is this good enough for that droid?"
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 6:57 PM
Jaara picked the proccessor core out of Zakk's hands.
He studied the item, flipping it in all directions.
He roared pleased.

"Translation: He says this is a good part for a combat droid, but there is still the matter of crafting the designs and getting the other parts needed." JA-T1 said.

At that Jaara walked away with the proccessor in his hands.

"Hey, you need to pay for that." the merchant said.

Jaara walked back over to the merchant and put 100 credits down on the merchant's table.

"It cost 500 credits, pal." he said.
Jaara yelled loudly.
"Okay, okay, take the dumb droid..." the merchant said convinced.

Jaara turned around and walked away.
"My master is good with persuasion skills, is he not master Zakk?"
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 6:59 PM
"Yes, very good."

Zakk found a shop, Droid and More.

"Maybe we should check here?"
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 7:19 PM
Jaara came out to the shop owner, who had a lot of utility droids around in his store. But he could see no combat droids.

Jaara sniffled and smirked to the merchant.

"Translation: --" JA-T1 began.

"I know what he's saying!" the shop-owner said. "Hello there Wookiee friend, I'm Daarga. And yes, we do have combat parts, come with me to the back."

Jaara followed Daarga as he put in a code to a terminal. The back door opened. Weapons and armor and droid parts could be seen hanging off the walls. There were price tags below all the items, all were cheap, Jaara was pleased.

Quickly Jaara raced to the inside. He grabbed something here, grabbed something there, and he already had a handful of parts in his arms. Jaara walked over to Zakk and dumped all the droid parts in his arms.

"He wants you to take those to the cargo hold, master Zakk."
Jaara roared softly.
"We will be along shortly, with more parts."
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 7:37 PM
"Alright."

Using the Force, Zakk levitated the parts onto the ship and to the hold. There he waited for Jaara.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 7:44 PM
"That'll be 5,000." the Daarga said.
Jaara set the remaining droid parts he had in his arms on down on the table. He then reached inside one of his pouches and pulled out a handful of credits.

He counted the amount he had on the table. He counted 5,000 credits exactly. Sort of surprised he counted them again, and he came out with the same total.

"Well that was a bit lucky, eh?" Daarga said.

Jaara made a somewhat moaning voice.

"Your welcome, come again!" Daarga said as Jaara and JA-T1 exited the shop.

Jaara and JA boarded the Black Falcon and headed straight to the cargo hold. Jaara put the droid parts aside the others, and dis-equipped himself of pouches and bags.

He then walked over to Zakk and talked.
"He says thank you for giving him time to look for droid parts, he will work on the combat droid right away." JA translated. At that being said Jaara went back to the cargo hold, and JA walked around the ship, as Jaara commanded him to.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 7:55 PM
A few hours later, Zakk went to go inquire on Jaara's droid. Zakk steps into the cargo hold.

"How's it coming Jaara?"
Page: 1 of 2