Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forces Of Darkness: RP Thread

Page: 2 of 2
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 7:59 PM
Jaara turned around to see Zakk, with a pleased look on his face.
Jaara roared loudly, he was calling for JA-T1.

"Coming." JA said as he entered the cargo hold.
Jaara held up the droid that still looked like junk, the outline of the droid's crafting was finished. Jaara spoke clearly.

"He says he is currently installing all the weapons and combat-training datapads into the droid. When he done with that, then he will add the surface of the droid to complete it's detail."

OOC:
When Jaara's done with the droid, I'll post a description and such about it on the Discussion and Recruitment thread of this RPG. Along with his appearance.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 8:01 PM
"Alright, good to see its coming along."

Zakk walked back to the cabin and check the astro log. After finding what he needed, he returned to the dormatory. Damien was fast asleep. Zakk sits down and begins another healing trance.
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 8:09 PM
Jaara sits back down and thanks JA-T1 for his assistance.
"Your welcome." JA said as he left the cargo hold.

Jaara looked at the almost-complete droid, he seemed to be missing some parts needed for it to fully function. He looked down at the pile of junk and searched through it. He found the parts needed, and got back to work.

He installed a 'deep voice' chip into the droid's hard-drive, this would be the droid's voice tone. He also added the languages Galactic Basic, Wookiee, and Selkath (since he had previously had another pair from JA's upgrade). To give the droid a test, he flipped the switch on the back of the droid.

The eyes glowed yellow and the droid became alive.
"Greeting master, my installed code is: J-AC1; Jaara's Advanced Combat One." it salutated.

Jaara quickly turned the droid off. And got back to installation and designing.

OOC: I'mma go for a bit, I'll continue this sometime later.
 Relenzo2
01-15-2007, 9:23 PM
Darrakan landed his cloaked minicruiser in the junkyard. He couldn't see anybody... wait, the were some people over there. He snuck a little closer, but not too close. They looked like Jedi. But he couldn't see the wookie. That was alright, he couild wait. He got a better look at his surroundings to figure out how to use them to his advantage.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 3:26 AM
Damien was climbing a junk heap and saw a funnyy fellow watching us and he could sense evil in him he jumped infront of him with both sabers ignited.
 Reclaimer
01-16-2007, 7:39 AM
Zakk felt through the force Damien's attack. He rushes through the street, and back to the junkyard. The lone figure knocks back Damien, and runs off. Zakk runs over to Damien.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, who was that?"

"Most likely a mercenary of some sort, maybe a bounty hunter." Zakk replied.

Zakk stood up, trying to sense any dark presences, but he found none.

"Let's get back to the ship."
 Relenzo2
01-16-2007, 8:26 AM
Darranak shook himself off. That had been a close one, good thiung he'd had his tursty cable launcher and that handy beam nearby. These Jedi were strong with the Force, not too close was now too close. He'd have to find the wookie Jedi and isolate him from teh others somehow. He decided to follow their movements, at a distance.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Earlier.

Damien got up and Zakk aided him.

"You alright?"

"Yes I sense he's dangerous."

"Most likely a mercenary of some sort, maybe a bounty hunter." Zakk replied.

They went back to the ship.
 Relenzo2
01-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Darranak didn't want to take a chance like that again. Now wa not the time to do anyhting, so he went back to his minicruiser and turned on his "anti-force sensing sheild" that he'd gotten off a junk dealer. Good chance it was just a superstitous peice of junk, buit he wouldn't take any chances. He'd seen those laser swords slice people in half just like that.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 12:44 PM
"Maybe we should try and get more than one droid eh?" asked Damien.

"Maybe" replied Zakk as that was who he was talking to.

"If we can find the parts that is if not then we'll just go."

Damien was still thinking of that Bounty Hunter of whoever he was and still felt that it was possible to get him.

"Nah."
 Reclaimer
01-16-2007, 4:30 PM
Zakk, still questioning the idea of more attack droids, ran into an old friend.

"Zakk!"

"Quin! Oh, how glad I am to see you!" Zakk exclaims. "Any idea where to find assualt droids?"

"Of course! My shop has tons, I'll sell you 5 for 1000 credits!"

"1000!?!?! Deal!"

Zakk returns to the ship, armed with new HK-109 models.

"I found alittle deal. We're good on droids."
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 4:32 PM
"Who's he?" "How do you know him?" "Does he run a party!"

"Forget don't tell me let's do the scary mission coz i'm ready for any thing!"
 Relenzo2
01-16-2007, 5:53 PM
Darranak's sensor was picking up some HK-109 assault droids. They didn't pick up as being in anything more than workable condition, so whether they were with or against the Jedi didn't matter. But then , there was another combat droid, in the ship it looked like, and it looked like a brand new killing machine. Maybe he'd get an ionizer pistol, just in case. He stayed there in his ship, waiting for the Jedi to take off or go somewhere, and running simple, invisible scans and trackers on the ship while he waited.
 KotO[REvan]
01-16-2007, 6:02 PM
Jaara noticed that Zakk bought a cheap combat model. He seemed kind of disturbed.
"Translation: He says those droids are a waste of credits, master Zakk." JA-T1 translated to a loud roar from Jaara.

"He also says he is done installing the programs necassary into the J-AC1 droid. Now is just the matter of molding it's surface and designs."

Jaara nodded, and turned back around to the workbeck.
Again Jaara flipped the power switch to the droid, and again the droid greeting the same message:

"Greeting. My installed code is J-AC1, Jaara's Advanced Combat One. --" and once again the droid was turned off. Jaara growled.

"The droid is functioning as planned." JA-T1 said impressed.
 Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 3:13 AM
Damien wento his marked bed and went to sleep with a disturbance in the force.
 Relenzo2
01-18-2007, 8:45 PM
Darranak snuck out at nigh and bought... okay, STOLE some rockets from that junk dealer. These would give those Jedi a surprise, and with any luck they would kill his target... wait... he needed a rocket LAUNCHER to use them. D'oh. He went to make one more trip.
Page: 2 of 2