Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The End

Page: 1 of 1
 HerbieZ
01-10-2007, 4:26 PM
Can someone please explain the end of the campaign to me. Because no matter how many times i try to figure out what goes on.. i can't. I don't understand what the final cutscene is and what Silri does.
 Rust_Lord
01-10-2007, 5:52 PM
*SPOILER* If you havent finished the campaign yourself you might want to look away and save yourself the same disappointment I felt when I watched the sixth sense on dvd and watched the extra features first and spoilt the big twist for myself...let that also be a lesson to you :P At the end of the campaign Silri has discovered the location of a cache of sith warriors/lords frozen (probably by carbonite it looks like) by using the sith artifact she got off Zann, which she intends to awaken and use for her own nefarious agenda.
 HerbieZ
01-10-2007, 6:23 PM
It seemed abit random though. There was no hint towards what was going to happen and it is completely unrelated to the main storyline.
 Yuuzhan Vong
01-10-2007, 7:02 PM
Yes, but it sets up a sequel.
 HerbieZ
01-10-2007, 7:23 PM
I suppose. It's abit hashed together though. :(
 Schmorgy
01-10-2007, 9:28 PM
I agree. The Sith thing didn't really seem to have very much to do with anything. Also, I thought there would be a lot more Jabba in it, but he's over and done with in like the first 4 missions.
 lordzack
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
It seemed abit random though. There was no hint towards what was going to happen and it is completely unrelated to the main storyline.

I don't agree. The entire campaign is about the Sith artifact. It's not exactly obvious, but it shouldn't really be obvious that spoils the surprise.
 mosherboyuk
01-11-2007, 1:59 PM
yeah, as lordzack said, it was a bit obvious what the Sith artefact was about.
But it's not surprising, the Empire, who was working with Jabba with the Sith artefact (if you've played the demo and/or the Corruption tutorial you'll know about this), they are led by the two Sith lords, and so it's not surprising that they, esp Palpatine, would have something to do with old Sith armies.
So it doesn't surprise me too much, and does make an interesting idea for a sequel, or at least Expanded Universe products.
 Yuuzhan Vong
01-11-2007, 2:35 PM
I suppose. It's abit hashed together though. :(
The reason behind it being all hashed together is because of the time they had to make the game.
 HerbieZ
01-11-2007, 3:08 PM
I dunno. To me it would'nt have been better if she used the holocron to pen up a secret massive door. But, we don't see what's inside it. However. If petro are working on another expansion. I eagerly await it. If not, bring on Eaw 2, Clone Wars based or Old Republic based please. :D :smash:
 Schmorgy
01-11-2007, 3:24 PM
This is a bit off-topic, but I agree with HerbieZ that there should be a Clone Wars based and Old Republic based (perhaps the Mandalorian War?) EaW.
 BanthaFodder01
02-09-2007, 8:19 PM
It opens up for an interesting sequel, but what planet was she on and how come no one sensed the HUGE presence of the dark side (or light side) before?
 jedi jim 1989
02-11-2007, 3:45 AM
well if they are indeed frozen in carbonite, they would be as if they are dead, so to anyone that can sense them, it would be more a feeling of them once being there and leaving a mark in the force. oersonly i think the planet may be zoist or something, ans the frozrn characters could be the original sith, not evil/dark jedi. perhaps the dark jedi froze the most force sensiive??? soo many possibilities
 Darth Raum
02-11-2007, 11:51 AM
From what I gathered, Tyber Zann left the Eclipse because it was too big a target, AND because he had gained the billions and billions of credits needed to reestablish his crimeworld.

Silri used the sith artifact (sith holocron), and followed the star map to that planet where the vault with billions of supersoldiers (i assume), frozen in carbonite.

There were lots of things hinting towards this. The biggest one being Silri or Tyber (can't remember who), mentioned that Sith artifacts usually contain star maps. Either way, this sequel will be big.
Page: 1 of 1