Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player's Pick: Vote for your favorite 2006 KotOR 1 mod

Page: 1 of 1
 ChAiNz.2da
01-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Well the new year is here and now it's time for the look back on 'yesteryear'.

Last month we had asked everyone to nominate your favorite mod of 2006. You answered and here's the list! Now we're asking for you to vote on those results. :D

We would also like to Thank the members of LFnet for participating in the nominations and the vote(s) following. Once again you've proven to be the best Community out there, and to take time to show your appreciation means alot not only to the modders.. but to LFnet as a whole. Thank You. :)

We here at SWK would like to extend congratulations to the modders and to Thank them for their contribution to the modding & playing community. You are all winners in our book.. and while every mod shown will be listed on SWK's site, we need to know who gets the bold text.. hehehe ;)

So pull the curtain, cast your vote and don't worry about paper chads. One member, one vote ALL winners.

-------------------------------

KotOR Mods
Bastila and Fem Revan, the untold Love Story by Master Kavar

Skip Taris by Lit Ridl

Ryyk Blade by InyriForge

Patterned Jedi Robes by Silveredge9

The Super Enhanced Mod by Shem

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard by MacCorp

Melee Pack by InyriForge

Carth's Cloths I, II, and III by Kha

Make Zaalbar a Jedi by Darkkender

WotOR by T7nowhere
 Kainzorus Prime
01-04-2007, 10:52 AM
And vote goes to...

T7's WotOR.
 Ghost Down
01-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Weapons Of The Old Republic by T7nowhere

- Ghost Down
 Darth InSidious
01-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Jedi Royal Guard.
 mimartin
01-04-2007, 12:00 PM
My vote goes to Master Kavar’s Bastila and Fem Revan, the untold Love Story. I enjoyed the sense of humor Master Kavar brought to the mod. I also really enjoyed MacCorp’s Bastila” The Royal Guard and T7nowhere’s WotOR and they have a permanent place in my override folder. I haven’t played the others as I haven’t played KOTOR that often this past year, but I plan to give them a look soon.

Thank you all for all your hard work and sharing your creations with the rest of us. Your hard work makes playing the game enjoyable even after all these years. Thank you.
 MetalMark
01-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Skip Taris by Lit Ridl, I like Taris, but it's great for testing mods that start on Dantooie. Also it was stated it was impossible to make but it is made now.
 Q
01-04-2007, 1:12 PM
WotOR for me. Great job on the beautiful and imaginative models (with a sense of humor thrown in :) ), T7 & Svosh!
 mjpb3
01-04-2007, 1:37 PM
I voted for Carth's Cloths I, II, and III by Kha, because I always LOVE playing dressup with Carth. :hearteye: :lol:

Also because I know how much time she spent working on this. ;)
 SithRevan
01-04-2007, 9:28 PM
WotOR by a land slide with me. I thought it was a totally ingenius mod and definatly has a permanent space in my Override.:thumbsup:
 Anakin Skywalker
01-05-2007, 1:43 AM
Skip Taris gets my vote... Taris is annoying... good job Lit Ridl...
 Emperor Devon
01-05-2007, 9:44 PM
WotOR gets my vote. Very impressive models there.
 HK-42
01-06-2007, 10:22 AM
WOTOR I vote for that
 Arбtoeldar
01-06-2007, 3:43 PM
For me it was a tough choice between Bastila and Fem Revan, the untold Love Story by Master Kavar and Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard by MacCorp. I chose MacCorp simply because of a coin flip. It the only way I could make a decision. :lol:

Everyone of the nominated mods is a great mod. Thank you for all of your hard word.

A special shout out to InyriForge for getting two nominations.
 KotO[REvan]
01-06-2007, 4:29 PM
Skip Taris got my vote.
Very useful mod.
 The Source
01-06-2007, 8:09 PM
I want to say something, and I hope you are all reading. Over the past few years, I have enjoyed all the fun we had in these forums. Each person has donated their time in bringing us new additions to these games. Without the support of both modders, feedbacker (new word), and everyone in between, these mods would not be possible. I also want to thank the owner, moderators, and admins of this site, for they put in their freetime. Regardless about how this poll comes out, I am glade that everyone contributed a little bit of themselves to this digital community. I hope the unregistered onlookers feel more tempted to join in the fun. I am glade everyone is having fun with making and playing these mods.

As far as I am concerned, everyone has won from the hardwork and dedication we all put into these mods.

Thank you all for the fun,
MacCorp (MacLeodCorp) :)
 Master Kavar
01-06-2007, 8:56 PM
I really wanted to vote for T7's WotOR mod, I really did. But to me it really didn't seem fair since by the time it was released 2006 was almost over, that just seemed unfair.

I've gone with Skip Taris Mod; even though Taris is one of my favorite planets, I really admire the amount of work that went into creating it, especially when experienced modders were saying it couldn't be done. Just goes to show you that all these years since 2003 people are still finding new ways to play this game.
 Lord Revall
01-12-2007, 1:55 AM
Shem you and your great mod got my vote. Keep up te great work! And that goes to everyone.
 Light of the Fey
01-13-2007, 4:54 PM
I hate Taris! Die! -.- I was happy when the place got exploded...what? O.o
 Darth SINner
01-13-2007, 5:28 PM
Bastila and Fem Revan the untold love story. I just love the way it sounds. :dev10:
Page: 1 of 1