Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SITH-DRIVE (apprentices and Lords needed!!)

Page: 2 of 5
 CSI
12-27-2006, 7:24 PM
No problem.

DR, do you have a MSN account?
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 12:09 AM
This is you last chance Darth Reader, back down or feel the Power of the Jedi Council, stripping away your Force Abilities.... it has been done before, and can be done again.
 CSI
12-28-2006, 1:49 AM
Back down or feel the Power of the Jedi Council, stripping away your Force Abilities...

Wait, Anakin! You can't fell down to the Dark Side again! Jedi Council never seek power, instead, they seek peace and justice by Light Side ways.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 2:04 AM
Yes, but the Council has the power, to drain a being from the Force, to cut them off from it... and that is what I meant, like the three Council members were doing to the Exile, while she was on Dantooine, and before they were rudely interrupted be Darth Traya...
 CSI
12-28-2006, 2:09 AM
Council has the power to strip off someone with the Force, but I strongly opposed to it. I think no one is under redemption. If Darth Reader could be turned, then we don't have to exile him...If we could not, then exile him...

Besides, I dislike the word of "Power". It looks like you are arrogant.
 Quanon
12-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Does joining the Sith include marauding and slauthering thousands of people in one day of fun carnage :lol: ?

Consider me as a Sith Marauder with a nice collection of blades and other niffty weapons that needed to be tested on helpless subjects , " evil laughter " :drool1:
Or I'm I at the wrong adress for this , such a shame the young-ones have to wait untill they can go kill , burn and maim ;) !!!
 Quanon
12-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Nice , can't wait to go wild !!! :nut: :evil3:
Else I'll just go randomly attacking persons , I got hard to temper blood lust ...
The Lord at the top better has good chain for me :lol: , but I'm loyal to the Sith , so the Jedi better look for themselfs :D

Ow , any Sith has got a good suggestion for a name . ( Just make it fitting for a loose destructive cannonball on speed an other mind altering substances :D )
 CSI
12-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, I think Darth Quanon is good for you?
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 1:59 PM
CSI why are you helping them? Why not try and turn some of them....

@DR, I will NEVER fall to the Darkside again....
 Grey Master
12-28-2006, 2:22 PM
@Quanon: I have a proposal to make, would you join me? I will be honored to have a powerful warrior at my side. And I will teach you some new techniques I have discovered, ones that are strong and help to kill enemies faster.
 CSI
12-28-2006, 2:26 PM
No, Darth Quanon. You like chaos? You like to make chaos and to make you a famous warlord? Think about it...
 Darth InSidious
12-28-2006, 2:31 PM
...Whereas I have libraries of Sith Holocrons.

Including those of the great duelling masters, such as Tulak Hord.

@Tormentor: OK...So this is AU?
 Quanon
12-28-2006, 2:34 PM
@ Nihilus : hйhйhй It's all chaos in my mind , I just have two options :
- make nice pieces of Art ot ...
- kill , kill , more killing , a merry dance on the dead and then , well just kill

@ Darth Reader : Is that a huge powerfull weapon of mass destruction under your cloak ??? :D
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 2:38 PM
...Whereas I have libraries of Sith Holocrons.

Including those of the great duelling masters, such as Tulak Hord.

@Tormentor: OK...So this is AU?

You may have the Sith Libraries, but I have the Jedi Archives... and there is much more knowledge in there, there is even a few Sith Holocrons in there, which is RESTRICTED to Jedi Masters....
 Quanon
12-28-2006, 2:42 PM
Who's that evil looking Insidious ??

Can I go and burn down his libraries ?
Would love to do that :evil3:
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 2:43 PM
It is impossible for a Sith to have any Jedi Holocrons... all Jedi Holocrons are in the Jedi Archives....
 HK-42
12-28-2006, 2:51 PM
if we do duel both sides will be destroyed, planets will erupt, and more. first we must plan we need to call ti off till plans are made.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 2:53 PM
I have a plan, one that I will NOT reveal... not to the Sith, not even to the Jedi Council, the only person on the Council whom knows about it is me... and that is not to change...
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 4:21 PM
Whatever..... for now I agree w/ Grivis, we need a plan....
 Darth InSidious
12-28-2006, 9:50 PM
Who's that evil looking Insidious ??
Well, my screen-name is InSidious, so I would assume that would be me?

Can I go and burn down his libraries ?
Would love to do that :evil3:
You may capture enemy libraries.
Knowledge=power.

@Anakin: Well of course I have Jedi relics. Fusing Jedi and Sith Force powers can give one a huge edge in a fight.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-28-2006, 11:40 PM
But all Jedi Relics belong to my Archive on Courscant..... so there's no possible way you have access to any Jedi Holocrons... I would have sensed them, and gone and taken them back, especially from a Sith, like yourself....
 Dark_Lady
12-29-2006, 1:26 AM
((Actually, in the EU, people find Jedi holocrons with surprising frequency, so it's not impossible that in a few thousand years, the Sith might have picked a few up themselves. And the number of Jedi relics lying around is even greater than the number of holocrons. I'd find it highly unlikely for the Sith not to have found any.))

I think you need to brush up on your sensing skills then, "Master" Skywalker. Your arrogance, by the way, is quite amusing.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 1:45 AM
Arrogance is it? I think nay... the Sith are far more arrogant.... but it is common for a Jedi to be arrogant... even Master Yoda was arrogant... thinking he could end the Emperor's life w/ one single stroke of a lightsaber.... he would be wrong... the only person who could kill him was Anakin
 Dark_Lady
12-29-2006, 1:50 AM
And you speak of yourself in third person, too. How interesting.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 1:54 AM
I never spoke of myself in 3rd Person, simply stated the fact of the Prophecy.... I am the Jedi Grand Master, and the Sith will fall......... FOREVER!
 Dark_Lady
12-29-2006, 1:59 AM
Arrogance indeed. And you spoke in third person quite recently.
the only person who could kill him was Anakin
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 2:09 AM
I am far from arrogant, right now I am tired, and I have no idea what I am typing... :p it's 1:10 in the morning
 Dark_Lady
12-29-2006, 2:12 AM
((Lol, me too. Incidentally, I'm talking to your char. Not you personally. :p))
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 2:22 AM
Incidentally that is how I act when I am tired.... arrogant and obnoxious.... so basically you are talking about me.... because I control the Character.... but now, if you will excuse me, I will retire, and rid myself of the arrogance
 Quanon
12-29-2006, 7:12 AM
So when do we start the fight , the chaos is growing in my head , madness is almost incontrolable if I can't butcher some Jedi soon , I'll just have to kill some !!! Don't care what he is Jedi or Sith !!! :evil3:

(( I'm truely a berserker nutt :lol: , else everyone is a clever lord with knowledge , side-kicks with no brain are fun to :D ))
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 8:48 AM
I decided that I will not be able to join in the duel, and I wish luck to the two parties involved.
 Darth InSidious
12-29-2006, 8:55 AM
But all Jedi Relics belong to my Archive on Courscant..... so there's no possible way you have access to any Jedi Holocrons... I would have sensed them, and gone and taken them back, especially from a Sith, like yourself....

Remind me wher Kamino is again?

All the Holocrons *you know of* are in the Jedi Archives. But how would you know if a few escaped Atris' claws, or the later attempts to collect them all? The surface of Tython is littered with Jedi artefacts, and they are not so uncommon on other planets either. Finally, there are techniques in the Force where one can make oneself as if invisible to others...to the point where a Sith may enter the Jedi Archives and leave carrying a holocron.
 CSI
12-29-2006, 12:02 PM
I decided that I will not be able to join in the duel, and I wish luck to the two parties involved.

[Republic Commando shot down a Geonosian]

1 Enemy Down. 999 More to Go.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 12:15 PM
All the Holocrons *you know of* are in the Jedi Archives. But how would you know if a few escaped Atris' claws, or the later attempts to collect them all? The surface of Tython is littered with Jedi artefacts, and they are not so uncommon on other planets either. Finally, there are techniques in the Force where one can make oneself as if invisible to others...to the point where a Sith may enter the Jedi Archives and leave carrying a holocron.

Ahh.... that technique, I have used it once before, but other Force Sensitives will be able to feel your presence therefor, enabling them to take the Holocron back....
 Darth InSidious
12-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Only if you do it badly.
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 12:52 PM
[Republic Commando shot down a Geonosian]

1 Enemy Down. 999 More to Go.

I am not your enemy for the moment, not until I have studied you better.
 Quanon
12-29-2006, 2:15 PM
Should I use that doublebladed lightsaber or just my single hilt ? Ow anwser me great Dark Lord , what is the best to swiftly kill a wretched jedi ?

Then again we need some good outfit's or disguises to ambush the fools in a narrow corridor , no escape and a certain slow painfull death :D
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 2:24 PM
Sadly, I don't follow the Dark Side. You are a violent person Quanon, I hope you get you butt kicked.
 Quanon
12-29-2006, 2:50 PM
What , guess I'll have to follow that Insidious fellow . That red eye just says it all :" Pure Evi "l

@ Darth Reader : Just try and you'll brake youre foot ! I'm a highly trained biomech Sith , skin is rockhard and have several metal plates . Becoming a Sith Marauder has its price , but its worth it . :D And you haven't seen me in full rage and fury .
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 3:22 PM
That's why I will stay out of the conflict, and pick up the pieces afterwards.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 3:25 PM
You.... have no idea do you? The Sith are evil........ and if they win.... they will destroy you...... the Jedi Exile is back..... I have felt him coming back into known space...... watch you back, he is angry.
 Darth InSidious
12-29-2006, 3:31 PM
Should I use that doublebladed lightsaber or just my single hilt ? Ow anwser me great Dark Lord , what is the best to swiftly kill a wretched jedi ?

Then again we need some good outfit's or disguises to ambush the fools in a narrow corridor , no escape and a certain slow painfull death :D

A good question. The double-blade gives greater damage and can inspire terror, but is, I think, an inconvenient shape, that lowers one's manoeuvrability. If two blades are your preference, I would recommend wielding two sabres - it offers you many more options, you can switch to single easily, and if you modify your hilts correctly, can give you the possibility of a dual-blade if you deem it necessary.
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 3:31 PM
LOL, he will not kill me, another one will. As for caring who wins, I really don't.
I will just pick up the pieces and start all over again and again and again.
Until the Sith and the Jedi are extinct, which will never happen, so I have a lot of work to do.
 CSI
12-29-2006, 7:37 PM
A good question. The double-blade gives greater damage and can inspire terror, but is, I think, an inconvenient shape, that lowers one's manoeuvrability. If two blades are your preference, I would recommend wielding two sabres - it offers you many more options, you can switch to single easily, and if you modify your hilts correctly, can give you the possibility of a dual-blade if you deem it necessary.

Well, that's my lightsabers...My silver paired lightsabers, which can use either as Double-Blade Lightaber, or two single blades.
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 9:05 PM
No weapons will save you in the end.
 CSI
12-29-2006, 9:08 PM
Unless the Force...Well, either I become one with the Force or you turned back from DS.
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 9:14 PM
No, I only tell the inevitable.
 CSI
12-29-2006, 9:30 PM
And only Sith deals with absolutes.
 Grey Master
12-29-2006, 9:32 PM
I deal with real facts, Jedi.
 CSI
12-29-2006, 11:46 PM
I deal with real facts, Jedi.

Real facts or not, Jedi Order will not be perished easily.
Page: 2 of 5