Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SITH-DRIVE (apprentices and Lords needed!!)

Page: 1 of 5
 Grey Master
12-23-2006, 2:39 PM
This thread is to recruit and talk about the Sith and Jedi point of view
of their goals, and that's about it.
To join the Sith and Jedi duel, got to the Duel of the Fates thread.
 Jae Onasi
12-23-2006, 3:11 PM
And the purpose for all this will be? ;)
 igyman
12-23-2006, 3:23 PM
Just what I was about to ask, Jae. :)
Oh yes, you might also want to clarify what you mean by 'dueling' - is it:
1) chose a nemesis like Jae and ED did and argue in many different topics, or;
2) Make stupid spam posts like ''Dark Side RuleZ'' etc?
 Anakin Skywalker
12-23-2006, 3:26 PM
(Moderators feel free to join)

Your requesting Moderators to help you? I never even stooped that low when I was the Dark Lord.... :p

Hopefully, that doesn't offend you
 Jae Onasi
12-23-2006, 3:30 PM
Ah, now I see. Moving to DTC....
 Anakin Skywalker
12-23-2006, 3:32 PM
Well Jae is in one, and she's the Momerator... but that doesn't mean it attracts people... btw we have a truce until after Christmas
 igyman
12-23-2006, 3:34 PM
OK, so this is something for the RPG forum. The Omnipotent Momerator fixed things, so I'll just shut up about it now. :)
 Emperor Devon
12-23-2006, 4:11 PM
You look enthusiastic about this. :)

1) chose a nemesis like Jae and ED did and argue in many different topics,

You should see us discuss religion in the Senate Chambers. We don't stick just to dice-rolling in our feud, you know... :D
 HK-42
12-23-2006, 4:46 PM
4.Sith must help any buddy in trouble.

^arent sith sopposed to let them die

Any way ill join. Anakin used(and still kinda is) my rival. I'll be the sith lord, Darth Grivis.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-23-2006, 5:57 PM
Grivis, I was hoping you wouldn't see this thread... :p, I knew you'd join the Sith

Also, if you are going to join the Sith, or the Jedi, sign up HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173786)
 Darth Randus
12-24-2006, 8:59 AM
ill join as an apprentice... need to come up with a name though.
 Darth Randus
12-24-2006, 1:56 PM
well i dont mind having a name, its just that i have a hard time comming up with them...lol

looking forward to the duel...
 Darth InSidious
12-24-2006, 10:01 PM
@Sky-Walker: Dark Lord, schmark lord! Dark Emo, more like :xp:

@Reader: Your policies go against Sith philosophy and weaken the whole. And your feeble skills will prove no match for a Jedi. Unless it's Atris, of course :p

As the last true Dark Lord of the Sith, and the only one in our long history to retire, I, Gurzan N'Dul, hereby reclaim my title.
 CSI
12-25-2006, 3:21 AM
Hello, I'm Darth Reader, but my new name is DARTH TORMENTOR.
If you don't already know, Anakin Skywalker has declared himself my nemesis,
and has challenged me to duel, so, it is time that the Dark Side emerged on
LF. I, Darth Tormentor, will like to invite all who are interested, in joining me
in the path of justice using the Dark Side. This mean a different kind of Sith, which teachings are:
1.NO DUELING UNLESS COMPLETELY NECESSARY.
2.The Lords have the ability to choose many apprentices and to make new
Sith join our cause.
3.Always be prepared to defend yourself against the Jedi.
4.Sith must help any buddy in trouble.
5.NEVER underestimate the Jedi.
6.Don't cause trouble on LF.
I need Sith Lords ( mostly seasoned warriors or LF'ers long time members) and apprentices (new members) to make our own little army of Sith.
Please comment and if you are interested, explain why would you consider
yourself to be a good Sith candidate, and, if I choose you,
YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF.
Thank you. (Moderators feel free to join)

Eh...[Gulps] Are you really a Sith? I sense a lot good is inside you.
 Darth InSidious
12-25-2006, 5:49 PM
That is not the way of the Sith!

Your feeble spouting is nothing more than words. A Dark Lord acts - swiftly, decisively, and then retreats to the shadows to await the perfect moment for the next move in the war.

You are no Sith.

'Through victory, my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.'

Your speeches bear no relation to these words, and now that I have returned, I challenge any other claimant to my throne to take it from my in battle.

[note to anyone who cares: Dark Lord posturing, not actual invective against Reader.]
 CSI
12-25-2006, 7:20 PM
I have combined the teachings of the Jedi and the Sith, and have embraced the title of Sith Lord, not to conquer, but bring justice and peace to the galaxy using the Dark Side!!!

So it would seem, from YOUR point of view, and by the way, I think that the story needs some girls to balance the male influence in the game so tell any gals that they are welcome to join any side(by that I mean mine)

@Darth InSidious: Are going to join or just talk my ear off???

Huh. Bring the justice and peace to the galaxy using the Dark Side? Interesting concept. Care to share more?
 Anakin Skywalker
12-25-2006, 9:19 PM
Only destruction, can the Darkside bring...... no healing, nor peace.......
 CSI
12-25-2006, 9:24 PM
Well, if that so, I don't know how to count you...You're neither Jedi nor Sith...And I mean DR.
 Grey Master
12-25-2006, 9:41 PM
Only destruction, can the Darkside bring...... no healing, nor peace.......

And that is the narrow view of a Jedi.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.......The Darkside is used to destroy, but the Lightside is there to keep the Darkness leveled out.... that is why there are Jedi, and since a Sith is just a fallen Jedi, any Sith can be redeemed, even you
 Aurora Starfire
12-26-2006, 1:30 AM
Unfortunately (for you, Darth Reader ;) ), I must stand with Anakin against you. However, you will have your work cut out for you just trying to stop me from turning you (back?) to the Light. ;)
 Dark_Lady
12-26-2006, 2:12 AM
One question to each of the primary combatants:

Darth Reader, why the new name Darth Tormentor if you're so... incredibly... pacifist?

Skywalker, why are you even going to fight this person when he seems only to be trying to remold the Sith as a tool for good rather than evil? Surely this is an honorable goal.

Just trying to sort things out here. I'm strangely not sure of my side in this battle. Somebody sway me.
 Darth InSidious
12-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Lady, these are not the Sith...Join me, and we can show these young fools the *true* path to Darkness...?
 Darth Randus
12-26-2006, 11:31 AM
i would agree with that point... their power did comsume them yes, and the jedi must indeed be whiped out or turned to our cause
 CSI
12-26-2006, 12:42 PM
OK, my question: If you eliminated all Jedi, then who will bring the balance to the Force? What's the difference between wipe out all Jedi and galactic domination?
 HK-42
12-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Why cna't we just kill the jedi and then rule the galaxy. Like palpatine but don't fail like he did.
 CSI
12-26-2006, 1:33 PM
For what?

Fine--If you're staying on Korriban, and do nothing, then we'll leave you alone. But--if you decided to strike as an army--then sorry, we have to defend ourselves and more importantly--peace.
 CSI
12-26-2006, 2:03 PM
Do you have a storyline? Why don't you discuss it with Anakin? Like me, I had a duel with Anakin before, and we spend lots of time discussing storyline...
 Darth Randus
12-26-2006, 2:18 PM
yes, my master... i will not fail, the jedi will be destroyed
 Dark_Lady
12-26-2006, 2:54 PM
Lady, these are not the Sith...Join me, and we can show these young fools the *true* path to Darkness...?
Agreed.

OOC: Are you actually going to join as a more, how shall I say it, "orthodox" Sith? That would really add an interesting third dimension. I would be extremely interested. :D
 CSI
12-26-2006, 8:19 PM
Oh, you mean you want to annihilate all Jedi and replace us with Sith? We'll see...We'll see...

And why don't you PM him about your idea of storyline?
 Aurora Starfire
12-27-2006, 12:50 AM
What I propose is to destroy the Jedi
Always the first goal of the Sith; all of their campaigns seem to start this way....It's getting tedious....
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Quite. So what do you say you do us a favor and go properly extinct this time?
 Aurora Starfire
12-27-2006, 1:57 AM
Fat chance! ;)
 Darth InSidious
12-27-2006, 8:30 AM
@Dark Lady: Yes.
@Tormentor: Orthodox Sith goals are to expand the Empire, first and foremost, and to deepen our understanding of the Dark Side. Revenge against the Republic and the Jedi is, of course, tempting, but there are other goals that come first.

When is this set?

I would recommend right after the Great Hyperspace War. The Sith are in tatters, in-fighting is rife etc etc...
 CSI
12-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Mmm...Good idea though, I take someone is going to purge the Jedi Temple.
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 12:18 PM
@Darth Reader: It would be easily possible for there to be other Sith. After all, you yourself came from Palpatine's secret academy, and the Jedi appear to have a converted Darth Nihilus who is a few millenia old. Just because you're Palpatine's "plan B" doesn't make you the only possible [wannabe] Sith. ;)
 CSI
12-27-2006, 3:31 PM
Well...I have a question to DL: If I'm a millenia years old, I won't survive that long to see Jedi Temple to be purged...
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 4:56 PM
Well, you were Darth Nihilus. And you were redeemed by the Exile. That was a long time ago. And if you didn't survive, what are you doing here? :p
 CSI
12-27-2006, 5:38 PM
Maybe I'm too LS so Force Granted me Immortal...:D
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 5:51 PM
Come over by me and we'll see just how "immortal" you really are... :xp:
 CSI
12-27-2006, 6:02 PM
What? You want to start a duel with you and me? Sorry, I refuse because I dislike fighting and dislike to see many innocents bleed to death.
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 6:08 PM
OOC: I'm just kidding! :p I don't want to start another duel. And I'd like to think we're not nemeses, so... don't take this too seriously. Unless our characters happen to meet sometime.

IC: But surely you're not going to randomly kill bystanders if we fight, will you?
 CSI
12-27-2006, 6:13 PM
First, define "OOC" and "IC".

Second, nope. I won't randomly kill innocent bystanders. Even if we have to fight in the RP, I'd choose an empty arena to avoid killing innocences...Besides, we're definetely not nemesis as Jae and ED.

And watch your aim. Killing a civilian causes lots of paperwork.

Woot! And nice pic in the RP.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3758/114790990940iw5.th.jpg) (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=114790990940iw5.jpg)

Thanks to Shem.
 Dark_Lady
12-27-2006, 6:21 PM
((OOC = Out of Character
IC = In Character
I normally just use ((...)) to indicate out of character stuff, I don't know what possessed me to use "OOC" there. I'm basically posting in-character in this thread. (Not sure why, it just seems like the right thing to do.)
And I love your reference quote. :p

By thw way, congratulations on your thousandth post and custom user title!))
 CSI
12-27-2006, 6:29 PM
^Thank you, DL.

And @ Jason:

Well, I know, but what if she is talented and got rank of Master at 16?
 Jason Skywalker
12-27-2006, 6:38 PM
Nobody could. Not even Anakin who was the Chosen One got to be a Master at the age of 16.
 CSI
12-27-2006, 6:39 PM
Nobody could. Not even Anakin who was the Chosen One got to be a Master at the age of 16.

You can PM her about this. Let her to increase the age.
 CSI
12-27-2006, 6:44 PM
There is a technique called "Force Timewalking"? OK...I think CSI (DN's LS version) can walk the time and go to Jedi Temple to help defend Jedi Temple in time...
 Jason Skywalker
12-27-2006, 7:04 PM
Flow-walking actually. :)
Page: 1 of 5