Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NEW AREA - Tomb of Azgath N'Dul (Korriban) v1.0

Page: 1 of 2
 Darth InSidious
12-22-2006, 12:46 PM
Tomb of Azgath N'Dul v1.0
-------------------------

by Darth InSidious
------------------

Description
-----------
This mod adds a new tomb to the Valley of the Dark Lords - the tomb of Azgath N'Dul. This is a complete reskin and relightmapping of parts of the vision tomb you face later on.

You will find it between the tombs of Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord.
A couple of robes will come out funny if you are using oldflash's Final Touch - The Chatos Robes, and the Robes of Azgath N'Dul.
This is because of a model change that mod introduces.
They won't crash your game, but they will look a bit odd.
This mod doesn't use the TSLPatcher because it only changes two .2da files - placeables.2da and loadscreens.2da, which are, AFAIK,
used by no other mod out at this time.

Also, pay no attention to the locator arrow on the map. It's wrong. You actually start from the bottom-middle, about a couple of inches up from the blue line. It should make sense from then on, not that it's very easy to get lost, IMO.

There will be a mod conflict with any mod that alters the .dlg file 'kreia_kr' - her opening spiel on Korriban, and description of the different tombs.

This mod adds: four new robes, two new armours, two new(ish - I've released them separately before)
weapons, a new belt and a new pair of gloves. I've tried to keep the stats fairly balanced, but that's by my judgment.

My apologies for the rather sparse use of screenshots.

Where to download:
-------------------
KotOR2Files (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Tomb_of_Azgath_NDul;74143) (Thanks, SithRevan...hey! lost-modules freak?! :xp: )
Here (http://www.box.net/public/sx2elhudbm) (select the file 'azgath1.7z')

Screenshots:
------------
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/azgathshots1.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/screen1.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/screen2.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/screen3.jpg)

Installation
------------
Place the files in the 'StreamVoice' folder in the 'SWKotOR2\StreamVoice\' folder.
Place the files in the 'Override' folder in the 'SWKotOR2\Override\' folder.
Place the file in 'Modules' in 'SWKotOR2\Modules\'.

Uninstallation
--------------
Remove the self-same files.

Legal Disclaimer
----------------
All materials and copyrights belong to Lucasart, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
Kotor Tool belongs to Fred Tetra, NWNSSCOMP belongs to Edward T. Smith.
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.
Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere or use it in

Thanks to:
----------
Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion
Darth333 for all her help with module re-texturing,scripting and much more :)
stoffe -mkb- for all her vital help on triggers and transitions :)
Holowan in general for being helpful, friendly and all the rest of the good stuff it is :)
Lucasarts and Bioware for KotOR, and Obsidian, too, for TSL, without which, I couldn't have made this ;)
 Anakin Skywalker
12-22-2006, 12:58 PM
WOW looks very interesting... I'm gonna get my copy, do you have to restart the game to access it, or just not be on Korriban yet?
 Darth InSidious
12-22-2006, 1:02 PM
You only need to have not been to Korriban yet :)
 Arбtoeldar
12-22-2006, 4:34 PM
Very cool DI. I love mods that add new areas.
 JediAthos
12-22-2006, 4:57 PM
Sounds pretty cool. I'm in the middle of a game and haven't done the Korriban thing yet so I'll give this a shot.
 Hayden Kered
12-22-2006, 5:09 PM
Great mod DI. I'm going to try it as soon as I get the chance.
 Lit Ridl
12-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Top quality mod.
As usual, InSidious made something very cool again!
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
12-23-2006, 1:33 AM
this looks neat, i think i'll give it a look
 Darth InSidious
12-23-2006, 1:46 PM
Thanks everyone :)

If you do find any bugs or have any suggestions or ideas, be sure to let me know :)
 Darkkender
01-03-2007, 3:56 PM
I don't think anybody has mentioned it to you yet DI but to my knowledge you need to contact somebody like Inyriforge or Shem to have them upload the mod to kotorfiles.
 Darth InSidious
01-03-2007, 4:04 PM
I emailed all the relevant stuff to KotOR2files a while back, but I've had no response so far...
 Shem
01-03-2007, 4:07 PM
I don't think anybody has mentioned it to you yet DI but to my knowledge you need to contact somebody like Inyriforge or Shem to have them upload the mod to kotorfiles.Actually he never updated his first post. He did send it to us, SithRevan took care of it, and it's been up since December 26.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Tomb_of_Azgath_NDul;74143)

:D
 Darth InSidious
01-03-2007, 4:10 PM
Oops, I missed that...Typical of me >.<

Thanks for uploading, I'll put that link in the first post :)
 Darkkender
01-03-2007, 4:11 PM
Ahh, you ever so quite mod upload sites no wonder I'm a day late and a dollar short all the time.
 Shem
01-03-2007, 4:14 PM
Ahh, you ever so quite mod upload sites no wonder I'm a day late and a dollar short all the time.I guess you can say we're quiet about it. We uploaded 69 mods in December and I guess we just assume people will check the site to see if mods go up or not. :D
 Darth InSidious
01-03-2007, 4:26 PM
It's a fair cop - I don't normally check K2Files because my version of IE tends to throw a tantrum trying to d/l stuff from it...Luckily Firefox is fine...

Hang on a second...No.8 on the top 20 downloads this week?!
O_o
 Arбtoeldar
01-03-2007, 6:54 PM
DI I would highly suggest that you add a readme to your mod for those who are new to mods.
 Darth InSidious
01-04-2007, 9:22 AM
Forgot to pack it >.<

However, the first post contains all necessary details, and there's a readme on the linked-to page at KotOR2Files...
 xasx
01-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Unfortunately I don't see any text and therefore I cannot select to enter the tomb. What is going wrong? I have several other modes installed, but none of the other mods use any file of the mod. I have redownloaded the mod but there is no change. :-(
 stoffe
01-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately I don't see any text and therefore I cannot select to enter the tomb. What is going wrong? I have several other modes installed, but none of the other mods use any file of the mod. I have redownloaded the mod but there is no change. :-(

Do you use a non-English language version of the game? This mod likely only provided English language substrings for text shown in the game. If so no text would be shown in those instances when you play the mod.

If you have no non-English mods installed in your game you can work around the problem by simply changing the language setting of your game to English. This should not effect any of the standard text or dialog in the game, only text added by mods. If you want to do this you have to modify your dialog.tlk file, found in your main game folder, which contains the language setting. You can use a TLK editor like TalkEd to do this (File menu --> Set language).

If you do have non-English mods or don't want to mess with the language setting of your game you can use the Language Converter utility (found here (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)) to convert the substrings to the language locale used by your game instead in all the GFF format files (DLG, UT* etc) ued by the game. This takes a bit more work to do though.
 Darth InSidious
01-15-2007, 1:10 PM
This mod is indeed supplied without a non-English version...

@xasx: Do you have any mods in that modify Korriban at all apart from this?

Also: Try changing your 'override' folder's name to something else, say, 'overridx', and creating a new folder named 'override', placing ONLY the Azgath N'Dul files in it, and see if it works then. If not, delete the new folder, and rename your old folder to 'override'.

Other than a mod conflict, or the above suggestion by stoffe, I can't think of a reason...:(

Did you put all the files in the specified folders?
 Darkkender
01-15-2007, 2:14 PM
Also make certain that the module file the one ending in ".MOD" is in your modules folder not override.
 logan essex
03-08-2007, 5:57 PM
great mod!!
i am curious, though, how to find dialogs i want amd converting them into a form that will play on media players.
(i tried to pm you, but your box is full)
 Darth DeadMan
03-09-2007, 9:21 AM
Darth InSidious
Great mod, but I have some problems with it. When it installed, I can't normally play in the Secret Tomb (711kor) - FPS becomes extremely low (3 frames per second and even less) and minimap also not working (everything is white on minimap). Any ideas?
 Darth InSidious
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
great mod!!
i am curious, though, how to find dialogs i want amd converting them into a form that will play on media players.
(i tried to pm you, but your box is full)
I assume you mean the voice-overs? In that case, you need to get Miles Sound Tools, and decompress the files. They're in the SWKotOR2/Streamvoice folder ;)

@Deadman: Not sure why you can't play in 711KOR, but the problems in the mod itself might be due to the large number of textures...As for the map for the custom module, that is mucked up in the current version. I'm planning to fix it in a small update of the mod...Have you tried re-downloading and re-installing?
 TLM20
03-15-2007, 1:09 PM
Where am I supposed to move the sound files for Kreia to?
 Darth InSidious
03-15-2007, 3:43 PM
Installation
------------
Place the files in the 'StreamVoice' folder in the 'SWKotOR2\StreamVoice\' folder.
Place the files in the 'Override' folder in the 'SWKotOR2\Override\' folder.
Place the file in 'Modules' in 'SWKotOR2\Modules\'.

;)
 TLM20
03-16-2007, 4:05 AM
Ahhh ty :D
 Denny33142
03-25-2007, 10:53 PM
where do i put the streamvoice files at? it says in the readme to put it in the streamvoice folder but inside the folder theres a whole lot of other folders
 Darth InSidious
03-26-2007, 6:34 AM
Put them straight into the streamvoice folder, not into any of the folders within that folder :)
 Denny33142
03-26-2007, 11:49 AM
got it :)
 TLM20
04-27-2007, 5:20 PM
1 more thing lol, is this mod known to seriously lag up the vision tomb? I'm having trouble getting through it because of lag and I'm trying to pinpoint which mod is doing it :D

Oops it is this mod, just read up a few posts lol.
 Darth InSidious
04-28-2007, 5:25 AM
Shouldn't do. It's entirely separate from the vision tomb. Do you have the mod which leaves Vash alive on Korriban? That might be it. Or the Tomb of the Lord Darth? Those are the only two I know of which affect the Vision Tomb :)
 TLM20
04-28-2007, 6:52 AM
Nope don't have either of them. And I should have posted this earlier but I forgot lol, I uninstalled this tomb and the vision tomb ran smoothly. So what I'm doing now is playing through the vision tomb then re-installing your mod, a bit inconvient but I like both the tombs so... ty anyway :D
 Darth InSidious
04-28-2007, 3:09 PM
I'm glad you like it :D

I'll have another look at the files and see if it's laggy in the vision tomb for me as well, but I have no idea why that would be...
 TLM20
06-13-2007, 4:01 PM
Sorry just need to check something. I'm re-downloading a bunch of mods and I've noticed that this conflicts with DAP, I think. Appearance.2da is the conflicting file, and I was just wondering if it made a lot of difference to either mod if its version of that file wasn't included, if you follow :D. It's probably a stupid question but I've never really known what's in one of these files, although I'd imagine it's something to do with appearance :D :D

Thanks
 Darth InSidious
06-14-2007, 10:11 AM
This mod doesn't use appearance.2da ...
 TLM20
06-14-2007, 3:05 PM
Ugh I'm being thick I probably looked at the wrong mod. Apologies lol
 Darth InSidious
06-14-2007, 3:40 PM
No problem :)
 GeorgNihilus
06-21-2007, 7:32 PM
Nice modding Insidious :urpdude: ... those darn hssiss surprised me ha ha ... and those droids force me to waste all of my ion grenades and anti-droids stuff you know :ion: ...

Excelent (and permanent for me at least) add to this great game ... :thumbsup:
 Ikke
10-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Nice, found the tomb, got in, killed droid...
Got to the Jedi, but then, the left door, wont budge.
Tells me a mechanism should be nearby, unable to find it...
Could someone point me the right way?

Thx in advance...
 Darth InSidious
10-07-2007, 8:32 AM
There shouldn't be a dead Jedi...could you post a screenshot?

I'd recommend re-downloading, and trying the mod again with an empty Override folder.
 Darth Xander
10-24-2007, 5:22 PM
gr8 7/10
 Darth InSidious
02-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Ladies, gentlemen, others: v2.0 is here! :D

From the readme:

A.M.D.G.

Tomb of Azgath N'Dul v2.0
=========================

by Darth InSidious
==================

v2.0, 11/02/2008
----------------
-Fixed a bug where the computer wouldn't appear, but there'd be a dead Jedi instead;
-Fixed a bug which was causing the original tomb of Ludo Kressh to lag horribly;
-Fixed the map for Azgath's tomb;
-Fixed Bazak Krall's robes so they aren't semi-transparent/have a bit less patterning on them;
-Made the broken bottle worthless;
-Added many new items;
-Added a holocron;
-Added Lord N'Dul's Force Transmutation Device;
-Added some more creatures to slaughter;
-Added a sidequest before you can find the tomb;
-Fixed up to use the TSLPatcher.

************************************************** *******************************************
UNDER _NO_ CIRCUMSTANCE IS THIS MOD, OR ANY DERIVATE OR PART THEREOF, OR ANY OF MY OTHER MODS
TO BE UPLOADED NOWHERE, AS PART OF A TORRENT OR AT ANY OTHER WEBSITE, FTP, SERVER ETC., EXCEPT BY MYSELF.
************************************************** *******************************************

WARNING:
========
This mod uses the file global.jrl . If you wish to use this mod without errors with
another mod that uses this file, you will need to use stoffe's JRLMerger.

This mod will work without the file, however, the journal entries for the sidequest
will appear blank. For reasons of gameplay experience, it is recommended that you use
the JRLMerger to fix any such compatibility issue.

IMPORTANT
=========
This mod requires you to have yet to go to Onderon, Dantooine or Korriban -
going to any of these planets before installing the mod WILL cause problems when you try to play the mod.

Description
-----------
This mod adds a new tomb to the Valley of the Dark Lords - the tomb of Azgath N'Dul.
You will find it between the tombs of Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord.
A couple of robes will come out funny if you are using oldflash's Final Touch - The Chatos Robes, the Sith Lord Robes and the Robes of Azgath N'Dul.
This is because of a model change that mod introduces.
They won't crash your game, but they will look a bit odd.

This mod adds: ten new robes, three new armours, four new weapons, two weapons I've released separately before,
a new belt, a new pair of gloves and a new Force Power, not to mention many other items that can be created by the Force Transmutation Device.
I've tried to keep the stats fairly balanced, but that's by my judgment.

Side-quest
----------
Before you can discover the tomb, you must complete the sidequest on Onderon. Don't worry, however - it's fairly short, and ties into the main quest storyline.
As a reward for completing the sidequest, you will be given the location of the tomb by the person who sent you on it.
It is very important, however, that you have not yet been to Korriban when you complete the quest. If you have, the tomb will not appear where it is said to be.

To start the quest, simply talk to Kemar Elim, who will be at the Iziz Starport.

Lord N'Dul's Force Transmutation Device
---------------------------------------

This is to be found in an antechamber in the tomb, which is accessed by a computer panel in the burial chamber.
This device operates by taking a Force-sensitive item that you possess, and by transforming it into another Force-sensitive item.
The more powerful the item you put in, the greater likelihood that you will get a more powerful item back out.

I wouldn't advise selling anything you transmute, either - it's all worthless...except as useful equipment. :P

This is a list of the various items it is possible to get using the device, their 'cheat' item names (I'd recommend you don't cheat to get the items, but I'm going to guess that some of you would rather do things this way...),
and their properties:

Crystals - Commonest - 20
1 - Blackened Husk - di_crys_00 - Strength -4
2 - Sith's Cunning - di_crys_01 - Intelligence +1
3 - Dark Side's Cunning - di_crys_02 - Intelligence +2, Wisdom +1
4 - N'Dul's Cunning - di_crys_03 - Intelligence +3, Wisdom +2
5 - Sith Healing Crystal - di_crys_04 - Regeneration 1, Constitution +1
6 - Sith Sense Crystal - di_crys_05 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +2
7 - Sith Force Crystal - di_crys_06 - Regen FPs, 3
8 - Dark Side Sense Crystal - di_crys_07 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +3, Bonus feat: Jedi Sense
9 - N'Dul's Perception - di_crys_08 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +5, Bonus feat - Prestige Sense
10 - Sith Bladestone - di_crys_09 - Extra Melee Damage: Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing
11 - Sith Lord Bladestone - di_crys_10 - Extra Melee Damage: B,P,S, Keen, Attack Bonus +2
12 - Sith Shieldstone - di_crys_11 - Blaster bolt deflection +4
13 - Sith Voice Crystal - di_crys_12 - Damage Bonus: Sonic, 1-6
14 - Sith Energy Crystal - di_crys_13 - Massive Criticals: 1-6, Damage Bonus: Energy, 1-3, Damage Bonus: Dark Side, 2
15 - Sith Focussing Crystal - di_crys_14 - Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Paralysis, Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 10
16 - Sith Lord Focussing Crystal - di_crys_15 - Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Paralysis, Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 18
17 - Sith Morichro Crystal - di_crys_16 - On Hit: Paralyse, DC 10, 50% for 2 Rounds
18 - Sith Strength Crystal - di_crys_17 - Attribute Bonuses: Strength, +3, Dexterity, +2, Constitution, +2, Defense Bonus, 2
19 - Sith Lord Healing Crystal - di_crys_18 - Treat Injury +4, Regeneration, 3, Regenerate FPs, 2
20 - Sith Resistance Crystal - di_crys_19 - Improved Force Resistance: 26, Defence Bonus: 3, Improved Saving Throws: All, 3

Armbands - Less Common 15
1 - Sith Duelling Greave - di_band_01 - Defence Bonus vs. Bludgeoning: 1, Slashing: 2, Damage Resistance vs. Bludgeoning, Slashing - 10/-
2 - Sith Shielding Band - di_band_02 - Blaster Bolt Deflection Increase: +5
3 - Sith Armour Greave - di_band_03 - Damage Resistance Universal 15/-
4 - Sith Defence Greave - di_band_04 - Improved Saving Throws: Damage Type: Blaster, 3
5 - Sith Fortitude Band - di_band_05 - Improved Saving Throws: Fortitude, 3
6 - Sith Force Band - di_band_06 - Defence Bonus vs. Light Side: 2
7 - Sith Resistance Band - di_band_07 - Damage Immunity - Energy, 10%
8 - Sith Force Resistance - di_band_08 - Improved Force Resistance, Bonus 20
9 - Sith Fortitude Enhancement Band - di_band_09 - Attribute Bonus: Constitution +2
10 - Sith Protection Band - di_band_10 - Defence Bonus: 2
11 - Sith Lord Duelling Greave - di_band_11 - Defence Bonus vs. Bludgeoning: 3, Slashing: 2, Piercing: 1, Damage Resistance vs. Bludgeoning, Slashing- 15/-, vs. Piercing, 10/-
12 - Sith Lord Shielding Band - di_band_12 - Blaster Bolt Deflection Increase: +10
13 - Sith Lord Armour Greave - di_band_13 - Damage Resistance Universal 25/-
14 - Sith Lord Defence Greave - di_band_14 - Improved Saving Throws: Damage Type: Force Powers, 1, Blaster, 5
15 - Sith Lord Fortitude Band - di_band_15 - Improved Saving Throws: Fortitude, Attribute Bonus: Constitution +2

Belts - Much Less Common 15
---------------------------
1 - Sith Minelayer Belt - di_belt_01 - Demolitions +2, Reflex +2
2 - Sith Dexterity Belt - di_belt_02 - Dexterity +3, Reflex +2
3 - Sith Armour Belt - di_belt_03 - Defence Bonus 1, Fortitude +2
4 - Sith Defence Belt - di_belt_04 - Armour Proficiency: Medium
5 - Sith Resistance Belt - di_belt_05 - Damage Resistance, Universal, 15/-
6 - Sith Healing Belt - di_belt_06 - Regeneration +3
7 - Sith Force Belt - di_belt_07 - Regenerate Force Points +3, Improved Force Resistance 12, Improved Saving Throws, Will +2
8 - Sith Utility Belt - di_belt_08 - Computer Use +4, Repair +4, Security +2
9 - Sith Fitness Belt - di_belt_09 - Constitution +2
10 - Sith Shielding Belt - di_belt_10 - Damage Resistance: Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing, 5/-
11 - Sith Deception Belt - di_belt_11 - Stealth +6, Awareness +4, Dexterity +2
12 - Sith Nervous Enhancement Belt - di_belt_12 - Immunity: Sneak Attacks, Fear; Awareness +2
13 - Sith Agility Belt - di_belt_13 - Freedom of Movement
14 - Sith Covert Belt - di_belt_14 - Skill Focus: Stealth, Stealth +6, Reflex +2
15 - Sith Enhanced Defence Belt - di_belt_15 - Defence Bonus 2

Gauntlets - Quite Uncommon 10
-----------------------------
1 - Sith Surgery Gloves - di_gloves_01 - Treat Injury +5
2 - Sith Bomb Disposal Gauntlets - di_gloves_02 - Skill Focus: Demolitions, Demolitions +5
3 - Sith Assault Gloves - di_gloves_03 - Attack Bonus +4
4 - Sith Electro-Magnetic Gauntlets - di_gloves_04 - Damage Bonus vs. Droids: Electrical 1-6, Ion 1-6
5 - Sith Attack Gloves - di_gloves_05 - Damage Bonus, Unstoppable, 3
6 - Sith Deflection Gauntlets - di_gloves_06 - Blaster Bolt Deflection +8
7 - Sith Sniper Gauntlets - di_gloves_07 - Sniper Shot Bonus 5; Dexterity +3
8 - Sith Duelling Gauntlets - di_gloves_08 - Bonus Feats: Power Attack, Improved Power Attack, Master Power Attack
9 - Sith Defence Gauntlets - di_gloves_09 - Defence Bonus 2; Constitution +2
10 - Sith Lockpick Gauntlets - di_gloves_10 - Skill Focus: Security; Security +5

Implants - Rare 5
-----------------
1 - Sith Influence Implant - di_imp_01 - Persuade +10, Charisma +5, Required Constitution >=18
2 - Sith Reaction Implant - di_imp_02 - Awareness +5, Dexterity +5, Reflex +5, Required Constitution >=18
3 - Sith Adrenaline Implant - di_imp_03 - Strength +10, Fortitude +5, Required Constitution >=20
4 - Sith Sense Implant - di_imp_04 - Bonus Feat: Jedi Sense, Prestige Sense, Greater Prestige Sense, Required Constitution >=20
5 - Sith Hacker Implant - di_imp_05 - Computer Use +10, Class Skill: Computer Use, Skill Focus: Computer Use, Requirede Constitution >=20

Robes - Very Rare 5
-------------------
1 - Sith Force Resistance Robe - di_robe_05 - Improved Force Resistance Bonus 32, Saving Throws vs. FPs +5, User Limitation: Human
2 - Sith Marauder Robe - di_robe_06 - User Limitation: Human; Defence Bonus 5, vs. Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing, 4
3 - Sith Regenerative Robe - di_robe_07 - Regeneration: 5; Regenerate FPs, 5; User Limitation: Human
4 - Sith Duelling Robe - di_robe_08 - Strength +6; User Limitation: Human
5 - Sith Force Robe - di_robe_09 - Wisdom +6; User Limitation: Human

Installation
------------
Double click on the ‘Install 'Tomb of Azgath N'Dul' v2.0 by Darth InSidious.exe’ file, and follow the on-screen instructions.

You MUST use the TSLPatcher to install this mod. Any attempt at a manual install will not work.

Legal Disclaimer
----------------
All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
Kotor Tool belongs to Fred Tetra, NWNSSCOMP belongs to Edward T. Smith.
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.
Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivate mod, or use it in another mod, you must
ask me first.

Thanks to:
----------
Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion;
Darth333 for all her help over the years with module re-texturing,scripting, quests and much more :) ;
stoffe -mkb- for all her vital help on triggers and transitions, and other subjects, as well as for ERFEdit and TSLPatcher :) ;
Wookieepedia for some useful Expanded Universe articles;
jmac7142 for the KSG, which is a great help in creating the base for a Force Power script;
RedHawke & Silveredge9 for their most informative source scripts;
Inyri-buns for not calling the idea daft nonsense :P, but also for the Jedi Knight Sabre Modelling Tutorial;
Skye/90SK, whose original K1 Armour Expansion Mod inspired the Sith Lord Robes and Massassi armour skins;
http://www.thelightsaber.com) and its contributors, for their very nice lightsabre designs;
Quanon and T7Nowhere for their excellent modelling tutorials;
Emperor Devon for acting as a sounding-board for a couple of ideas;
almighty_gir and Steven Sparks for their input on several of the weapon models;
Holowan in general for being helpful, friendly and all the rest of the good stuff it is :) ;
KotORFiles, for being simply the best website in the history of the internet...Propaganda? What's that? ;
Lucasarts and Bioware for KotOR, and Obsidian, too, for TSL, without which, I couldn't have made this ;) .

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss01.jpg)
Screenshot 2 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss02.jpg)
Screenshot 3 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss03.jpg)
Screenshot 4 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss04.jpg)
Screenshot 5 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss05.jpg)
Screenshot 6 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss07.jpg)
Screenshot 7 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss08.jpg)
Screenshot 8 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss12.jpg)
Screenshot 9 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss09.jpg)
Screenshot 10 (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss10.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss06.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss14.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss13.jpg)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/andt-ss11.jpg)

Download link: Click here (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/371-azgath-nduls-tomb-patch/)

2.2 patch: Click here (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/371-azgath-nduls-tomb-patch/)

Download from KotOR2 Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/32/)

kyrie's changes.ini fix: Click here (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/254-fixed-changesini-for-dis-tomb-of-azgath/)
 Darth Payne
02-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh wow.

I liked the previous version a lot.

This one looks to be much better.
 Emperor Devon
02-16-2008, 4:54 AM
 Darth_Eradycus
02-16-2008, 6:20 AM
I'm having a problem when I try to run the patcher. It works fine until I get to:
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00003132. Read of address 00003132 (0) . After that, it stops loading.
 Darth InSidious
02-16-2008, 6:36 AM
I'm having a problem when I try to run the patcher. It works fine until I get to:
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00003132. Read of address 00003132 (0) . After that, it stops loading.
Bizarre. Could you post a screenshot? It sounds like an error with your computer. Are you sure you have the necessary folders set to being non-read-only?
 Darth_Eradycus
02-16-2008, 6:55 AM
which folders need to set to read-only? I tried renaming my override and re-loaded the origonal, and it gives me:
• Installation started 2/16/2008 5:51:25 AM...
• Install path set to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\.
• Loading StrRef token table...
• 2 StrRef tokens found and indexed.
• Appending strings to TLK file "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\dialog.tlk"
• Identical string for append StrRef 0 found in dialog.tlk StrRef 136329, reusing it instead.
• Identical string for append StrRef 1 found in dialog.tlk StrRef 136330, reusing it instead.
• dialog.tlk file not updated, all 2 entries were already present.
• Installing unmodified files...
• Copying file somethingtome.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_Stunbaton_241.mdx to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_Stunbaton_241.mdl to the Override folder...
• Copying file iw_Stunbaton_241.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file poozle.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file poozle.txi to the Override folder...
• Copying file iw_SonicPstl_241.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file di_scorch.ncs to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_SonicPstl_241.mdx to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_SonicPstl_241.mdl to the Override folder...
• Copying file di_sonicsdriver1.uti to the Override folder...
• Copying file 712_wal08.tga to the Override folder...
• Replacing file 713KOR.mod in the Modules folder...
• Replacing file 712KOR.mod in the Modules folder...
• Adding file avo_twilmcmntm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmntm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmcmntm3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmntm3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmcmnts2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmnts2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmgrets1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmgrets1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmquess2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmquess2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmquess3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmquess3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimsadm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimsadm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimsadl3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimsadl3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimcmnts2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimcmnts2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimquess2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimquess2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapys2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapys2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapys3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapys3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimmockm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimmockm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscars2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscars2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscarm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscarm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000 (0)
Edit: ..... is just to try and shorten my post, i'm too much of a tard to do screenies
 Darth InSidious
02-16-2008, 6:57 AM
I'd try editing your TSL folder itself, or the Override and lips folders to be not-read-only.

Is anyone else getting this problem?
Page: 1 of 2