Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NEW AREA - Tomb of Azgath N'Dul (Korriban) v1.0

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth_Eradycus
02-16-2008, 7:03 AM
Do any of the files have a hard time with anything from the Holowan Plug-in, usm, or LitRidl's cheat band?
 Darth InSidious
02-16-2008, 7:05 AM
I have the USM, and had no problems.

I can't say for certain anything about the Holowan Plugin or Lit Ridl's Cheat-band, but I can't see their being a conflict with that, or that this error is caused by a conflict. It sounds more like a problem to do with your computer and its settings.
 Darth_Eradycus
02-16-2008, 7:19 AM
Hmmmm, well I haven't had any problems with any other mods that use the TSL patcher. My PC must not like "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" Oh well, I'll have to try it again some other time. Too bad, cuz this mod sounds really good. :( If I figure out the problem, I'll be sure to let y'all know.
 Darth InSidious
02-16-2008, 7:22 AM
I'll check up on the problem, and if I find the bug, be assured that there'll be an update. ;)
 Taak Farst
02-16-2008, 7:38 AM
I did the tomb dlg but instead of going inside tomb the screen went black What did I do wrong? I tried reinstalling twice], still no. :confused:
 Darth InSidious
02-16-2008, 7:43 AM
You're going to have to be a little more specific.

1) Did you install the v2.0?
2) Did you use the TSLPatcher?
3) What other mods did you have in your Override?
4) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
5) Did you install this over the v1.0, or did you perform a fresh installation?
6) Did you try warping to the module instead, and if so, did it work?
7) Can you be more specific about the screen 'going black'? Was this before or after the module had loaded?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
 jhmiller42
02-22-2008, 3:08 AM
I'm probably just an idiot, but when I try speaking with the Rodian, he just says "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. Now space off!"

What the heck do I do from there?

I think the problem might be with the conversation with Elim, because when I speak to him again he asks if I've changed my mind (and want to do the quest) even though in the previous conversation I accepted the quest.
 Darth InSidious
02-24-2008, 8:17 AM
^I've not come across that problem. I would advise reinstalling. Did you use the TSLPatcher?

OK, Unfortunately, it seems there's a slight problem with the quest - you can't leave Onderon before you finish the quest, and you can't return to the Onderon spaceport. :( To fix this, I've put together a temporary fix (http://www.box.net/shared/ip3ix4nlwc) ). I'll put something more permanent together a bit later. Sorry about this, folks.
 ajlbibak
02-25-2008, 3:17 AM
The link doesn't work.
 Darth InSidious
02-25-2008, 6:03 AM
Both links work fine for me. Try a different browser.
 ajlbibak
02-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Link to KotorFiles works fine, the link to your temporary fix does not. I tryed with Opera, Firefox, Netscape and IE.
 Darth InSidious
02-26-2008, 3:59 AM
Strange - could you be more specific?

I've uploaded a new, more permanent fix, to KotORFiles. It should be up soon.
 Shem
02-26-2008, 4:26 AM
 Thankteamgizka
06-15-2008, 4:59 PM
I have a problem after a finish onderon I go to dantoonie to get the visa from the devoronian but when i try to walk out of the ebon hawk the game screen turns black and I am stuck having to restart my game never beig able to visit dantoonie
 Darth InSidious
06-15-2008, 5:07 PM
You're going to have to be a little more specific.

1) Did you install the v2.0?
2) Did you use the TSLPatcher?
3) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)
4) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
5) Did you install this over the v1.0, or did you perform a fresh installation?
6) Did you try warping to the module instead, and if so, did it work?
7) Can you be more specific about the screen 'going black'? Was this before or after the module had loaded?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?

My mod doesn't modify the first area of Dantooine, so that is likely a problem involving another mod.
 Mender
08-02-2008, 6:30 AM
I received a install warning : • Warning: Unable to copy file "ia_class8_042.tga", file does not exist!
The actual file name in the TSL patcher folder is : ia_class8_049.tga
What effect this has or the best quick fix, I have no idea (but would like to)
 Darth InSidious
08-02-2008, 7:19 AM
It's just an item icon - you can copy that particular file from the 'tslpatchdata' folder to your 'Override' folder straight.
 Mender
08-02-2008, 2:44 PM
Thanks
 Sgian
08-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I have the same problem as jhmiller 42 (gluppo doesnt go beyond the default dialogue) and the same kemar elim oddity. I have sent a pm.
 Darth InSidious
08-08-2008, 5:48 PM
Received and responded to. Hopefully we can find the source of the problem and put it right. :)
 assassing3
09-03-2008, 8:05 PM
is there a way i can get just those cool looking red robes
or what files out of the pact would i need for just those
 Darth InSidious
05-17-2010, 1:35 PM
is there a way i can get just those cool looking red robes
or what files out of the pact would i need for just those
Well, I'd rather you didn't. But I think the .uti file's name is 'di_robe_42'. So if you use that as the 'giveitem' code, that should work.

Just a quick update to inform everyone that a version 2.2 patch is now up at my site, with KotORFiles link forthcoming. This patch fixes a bug which caused the minimap not to work after the Transmutation chamber, and also incorporates the 2.1 patch that was previously released.

UPDATE: The version 2.2 patch is now up at DeadlyStream. Click here (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/371-azgath-nduls-tomb-patch/).
 DarthZone
07-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi all!
I've got a BIG problem.I'm be in Iziz (first part), and I can't finish the Captain Sillo quest, because in the canita Nikko lost, and Kiph is a twilek woman.
pls help because I can't leave Dxun and Iziz(I have used the "DI_ANDT-2-1" but the Ebon Hawk not working yet.
Help PLS.
 Acleacius
01-15-2011, 4:48 AM
Thanks Darth InSidious for your work on this, looking forward to trying it. :cheers:

I am having the exact same error Darth_Eradycus, was there ever a fix found?
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00003132. Read of address 00003132 (0) . After that, it stops loading.

Thanks for any tips. :)
 Acleacius
01-17-2011, 9:30 AM
No luck changing folder attributes to Un Read Only. Thought it might be conflicting so I tried it on a fresh install, with only Official patch and RCM installed, still no luck.

It's so close to completing, this is all that's left:

[di_givescorch.nss]
!Destination=Modules\712KOR.mod
[install_folder3]
File0=di_kre1.wav
File1=di_kre2.wav
File2=di_kre3.wav
File3=di_kre4.wav

Anyway I can do the rest here manually? Does this mean to put di_givescorch.nss inside 712KOR.mod (checked this is not Read Only, either) or is it trying to write to that module?

I looked up folder 3 also, streamvoice do you mean to just put open .wav files in streamvoice?

Thanks for any tips, links or help. :cheers:
 Bob Ta'aar
01-17-2011, 1:11 PM
you might have do uncheck "read only" on the specific file ("avo_rodimscarm2.lip" I guess, it's in some lipsync folder, if I recall correctly) that makes the TSLPatcher crash. I had to anyways. This is some Windows oddness, but unchecking it for the folder didn't change anything on my computer.
I had the same error the first time I tried as well, worked for me fine after unchecking the read-only.
Also make sure to install the v2.2 patch in order to play this cool mod :).
 Acleacius
01-17-2011, 2:25 PM
Thanks Bob Ta'aar think I understand a bit better and maybe found the problem. It looks like it's intended to write to 712KOR.mod and 713KOR.mod BUT neither of those two are there.

They must have been deleted by this mod, as I did a fresh install, with only Official patch and RCM installed. Unless the official patch removes them, I doubt RCM would.

Edit maybe this mod was trying to make those two files?

Thanks for any tips or help. :)

Edit Edit: Does someone have 712KOR.mod and 713KOR.mod they could upload please, I bet that would solve this problem?

Can't believe it, figured it out! :cheers:

I had to make a new DWord key "UseSystemForSystemFolders" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr ent Version\Explorer, value 1. Once I rebooted, saw the problem, it had been marked as Secret and even thought I had Show Secret files before it wasn't showing up. Instead of doing the DOS command -s to the folder, was easier to make a new /Lips and move all the files too it.

YAY. ;)

I am a bit confused, got the quest and then spoke to Gloopor, who sends me to Dantooine. Since we can't leave to get to Dantooine till after Onderon gets closed off to us we can't return once we retrieve the Passport at the Jedi Academy.

I tried to search a bit and discovered the quest giver spawns on Dxun with patch 2.1. I returned to Dxun to look for him, with no luck. I searched the Mandalore base, it's the only place I could imagine he would appear.

What's the story on this, really wanted to play this but confused by the quest? :confused:

Thanks for any help. :)
 Darth InSidious
01-28-2011, 7:51 PM
The quest-giver does not spawn on Dxun with the 2.1 patch. Instead, the quest giver will reappear on Onderon when you return there later in the game.
 Darth InSidious
02-26-2014, 2:36 PM
 DAFFYDAFFY1
02-26-2014, 6:59 PM
Azgath's Tomb v 2.0 (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/370-azgath-nduls-tomb/) and the 2.2 patch (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/371-azgath-nduls-tomb-patch/) are now downloadable from DeadlyStream.

what about the infamous dstoney patch?
 Darth InSidious
02-26-2014, 7:16 PM
As I said by PM at DeadlyStream, I don't know what that is or what it was supposed to fix. I'm sorry, but I can't upload what I don't have.
Page: 2 of 2