Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Booleans and Numerics - Griff

Page: 1 of 1
 wasa7
12-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Hello all in the forums, this is a quick question. Does anybody knows what boolean or numeric is the one that makes Griff appear at the Sand People enclave in Tatooine?

I though about a boolean related to Lena, after she appears at the Jedi Enclave Port and tells you (if Mission is a party member) that Griff was last seen in Tatooine, but I couldn't find any. Any suggestions?

Thank you all in advance!
 Master Zionosis
12-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Well i'm not sure what the booleans and the numerics are but i know how to trigger it.

You have to talk to mission until her last dialog line appears about griff, when she says "Don't worry i wont let my search for griff get in the way of what we're doing..."

And when thats been said lena will be ready to spawn, i mostly see her on dantooine, come to think about it i havn't seen her anywhere else, so go there and then when she appears go to tatooine and then to the cerka, bribe the woman and she tell you that he was captured by the sand people, go there and he will be in one of the prison cell's, make sure to take mission with you.

I think you can find your way from there.

I hope thats helps.
 Darkkender
12-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Check Griff's dlg files in the Sand People Enclave files. There should be a script that fires that places him in town. What I would do is load the game prior to rescuing Griff and compare the globals to after you meet Griff in Moss Eisley. If anything they will be globals centered around Mission and her side-quest.
 tk102
12-05-2006, 1:31 PM
Try setting Global Number tat_GriffCaptive to 1.
 wasa7
12-05-2006, 2:26 PM
Thanks all for the answer. I will try all the suggestion.

EDIT: Hello all again. After trying to find wich one is the correct global number that triggers the fact of Griff being held captive in the Sand People Enclave, I foud it to be tat_MissCaptive and it must to be set to 1. Just in case someone else is interested.

RE-EDIT: Also, the global number Mis_MissionTalk has to be set to 9 in order to work.
Page: 1 of 1