Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[ART] Escape ...

Page: 1 of 1
 The_Catto
11-26-2006, 5:05 AM
Hullo, this is hopefully, the start to heaps of pics, what i'm planning to put up here. Anyways, theres just one for the moment, but there will be more coming soon. "Hopefully"
Here it is, and please tell me what you think of it :D

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Mr_BFA/IMG.jpg)
 Quanon
11-26-2006, 5:39 AM
Cool drawing , like to see more ! :p
 steven
11-26-2006, 6:02 AM
Cool drawing , like to see more ! :p

Agreed
 Sabretooth
11-26-2006, 6:10 AM
I love the shading and all, its really cool. The Leviathan's lower fang requires some more breadth, though. The ship looks really odd and it goes something like an optical illusion, or a loss of perspective.

Whatever, just that little bit - otherwise tis wonderful! :)

p.s. That planet (whichever it is), looks a tad elongated.
 The_Catto
11-26-2006, 6:28 AM
Thanks for the positive comments :D

Sabretooth: Thanks for the crit. Now that i actually look at the picture i can see what you mean lol. I might do some editing and stuff and see how it looks like then. :D
 Theone Thewayne
11-26-2006, 7:49 AM
Looks good! Love to see some more
 Diego Varen
11-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Looks good! Love to see some more

Agreed. Perhaps you could do some art of Jonas from your Fic, The Second Coming of Evil.
 Niner_777
11-26-2006, 5:03 PM
Hey, great pic, BFA!
 igyman
11-26-2006, 5:20 PM
Very, very nice. Keep it up! :thumbsup:
 CSI
11-26-2006, 6:34 PM
Nice pic, Sasuke.
 Torthane
11-26-2006, 7:32 PM
More art! Looks quite good. Good use of shading and your prespective though a tiny bit off in a few areas is very good on the whole. I would love to see more drawings from you in the future.
 The_Catto
11-26-2006, 9:14 PM
Even more thanks for the comments guys. I've started on having a go at drawing a Dark Lord Revan, and im even gonna have a go at Sion ... (ooohhh, detail! lol) nad Nihilus (Yes, i think Sith Lords are the Awesomeness lol) And i was just wondering, am i only able to post Art whats got to do with Star Wars, or can i put up some other work of mine?

(I could just put a lightsaber somewhere on the picture, before i post it to make it abit more 'Star Wars' :P, would that work lol?)
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-27-2006, 3:52 AM
that looks great :), the tail thingy reminds me of the top part of a submarine
 Rabish Bini
11-27-2006, 3:59 AM
Nicely drawn. Better than I can do.
And Sith Lords do rule. *Shakes fist at Jedi*
 Hayden Kered
11-27-2006, 6:07 AM
Great drawing! Keep them coming.
 Sabretooth
11-27-2006, 7:06 AM
the tail thingy reminds me of the top part of a submarine

LOL, its called a periscope. :)

@BFA - I'd love to your Nihilus. You're pretty good at shading and well, Nihilus is 90% Shading/10% Everything Else. (I think)

As for your question, I'm not sure about that. A good idea would be to upload them somewhere and then link it to us. :D
 Torthane
11-27-2006, 3:48 PM
Even more thanks for the comments guys. I've started on having a go at drawing a Dark Lord Revan, and im even gonna have a go at Sion ... (ooohhh, detail! lol) nad Nihilus (Yes, i think Sith Lords are the Awesomeness lol) And i was just wondering, am i only able to post Art whats got to do with Star Wars, or can i put up some other work of mine?

(I could just put a lightsaber somewhere on the picture, before i post it to make it abit more 'Star Wars' :P, would that work lol?)

I actually started a thread for non star wars art: it is located here in Ahto http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=172091)
 The_Catto
11-27-2006, 8:45 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and stuff all, have started the Revan pic and Nihilus, but not real sure when they will be done, but ... and thanks for that Torthane, now i can post other stuff!
Page: 1 of 1