Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lowering the mushrooms for r2d2

Page: 1 of 1
 JediRevan
11-15-2006, 3:13 PM
I just received Legos Star Wars II for my birthday. I am stuck on Dagobah trying to lower the mushrooms for R2D2. I play it on my computer and can't figure it out. Help?
 DarthMuffin
11-16-2006, 1:12 PM
I remember having the same problem. It was the only place I really got stuck in the game, so I can only guess that there is a script missing or something (or I could simply be completely blind to the obvious).

What I did was to directly control R2. Just map the keys for the 2nd player to something that suits you, and play both characters at the same time.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-17-2006, 3:20 PM
Ah, yes. I remember this. This was also the only place I really got stuck. You have to lower one of them and get R2 on it then lower the other one, and then R2 will fly over. It's tough, and take a few tries. Just try a few times and I am sure you'll figure it out. ;)
 Daft Adidas
12-08-2006, 10:32 AM
I have Lego Star Wars 1 butn ot 2 i want 2 so bad!
 Daft Adidas
12-08-2006, 2:30 PM
If u ave SWB2 then talk to me on my thread in BF zone: It's called What improovments should be made for SWBF3. Thanks,
Page: 1 of 1