Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith (RPG thread)

Page: 1 of 2
 steven
11-12-2006, 1:29 PM
Steven presents...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars Episode III
REVENGE OF THE SITH
War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless

Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous,
has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged
capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead
a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor…

Chapter One : Battle of Coruscant
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/0solidus0/1953024831413dbc2b88b96.jpg)

Character Objectives

Anakin Skywalker + Obi Wan Kenobi:

Find and rescue Chancellor Palpatine*pending*
Engage Count Dooku if your paths cross. Do not seek him out.*complete*
Chancellor Palpatine must survive

Mace Windu:

Find Viceroy Nute Gunray.*complete*
Arrest or kill Nute Gunray *new*
Find and locate Holocron/datapad labeled 'Project G10'*complete*

Llonya Ka'ada:

Assist Mace Windu in the captured of Viceroy Nute Gunray
Disable the Invisble Hand's Engines and Shields which will allow Republic Marines to enter the ship.

Count Dooku:

Make sure the jedi do not free Palpatine
Engage Anakin and Obi Wan*Pending*

Feln Moralk:

Count Dooku has foolishly allowed Jedi to enter my ship. I will soon order a ship evacuation due to fact Dooku is allowing another Jedi to destroy the ships systems which will stop my escape. Your orders are to collect any escape pods which is released.*new*
Protect Invisble Hand from Republic forces.*new*
When given the go fire apon the Invisble Hand. It is now uselss to me. But only when given the order.*new*

Zulaan Quxion:

Mace Windu and Plo Koon have been trapped by Ray shields. Luckly the power generator for the Ray Shields on that level are different and the power generator is located in the head engineers quaters. Destroy it and help him escape with Nute Gunray and Project G10
*new*

((Note:If anyone is unhappy with their Objectives feel free to PM me with what sort of mission you would like and I'll see what I can do.))
 Diego Varen
11-12-2006, 1:35 PM
(Nice steven. I'm looking foward to this. I hope this first post is okay.)

Aboard General Grievous' flagship, the Invisible Hand, the Jedi Master, Mace Windu recieved his objectives from the Grand Jedi Master, Yoda.

Objectives:
· Find Viceroy Nute Gunray.
· Find and locate Holocron/datapad labeled 'Project G10'

With him was the recently knighted Twi'lek Jedi Knight, Llonya Ka'ada. She had been sent with Mace to help him. A large army of Super Battle Droids surrounded Mace and Llonya. Mace ignited his Lightsaber and a purple blade appeared. He parried several shots and attacked the incoming army of Super Battle Droids. I wonder if Master Kenobi and young Skywalker are faring as well, Mace thought as he battled.
 Jason Skywalker
11-12-2006, 1:53 PM
Things wheren't going out very well for Master Kenobi and Jedi Knight Skywalker. Quite frankly, Obi-Wan was trapped on an elevator, and Anakin hanging in an entrance to the elevator. Their only hope now was the single astromech droid R2-D2...
 steven
11-12-2006, 3:20 PM
On the bridge General Grevious watched Mace Windu's battle with the super destroyers. Grevious was enjoying the battle, before having an idea. "Hult all super droid reinforcements after this wave." Grevious ordered before turning to two of his bodygaurds. "You two, confront a jedi and show him what he's dealing with. But wait only untill he's dealt with the super battledroids" The two Droids nodded before running off to battle him."
"General, do you think your bodygaurd's will stand a chance?" Asked the ship's captain.
"Nope. But he will slow him down. After all we can't kill him untill he's killed Nute Gunray" Replied Grevious, before coughing loudly. "And I will make sure I'm the one who kills Mace Windu. He'll pay for what he did to me!"
 Jason Skywalker
11-12-2006, 3:53 PM
"What is taking him so long?" Obi-Wan Kenobi asked himself.

Anakin was struggling to continue there, and a couple of Battle Droids appeared and pointed their guns at him, but Anakin simply backflipped as the returning elevator crushed the droids heads and as Anakin entered the elevator.

Obi-Wan quickly turned around with his Lightsaber ignited.

"Oh, it's you, never do that again."

"Never do that you Master," Anakin smiled.
 Diego Varen
11-12-2006, 4:07 PM
Mace continued to destroy several Super Battle Droids and now Destroyer Droids. He noticed that Llonya had gone. Perhaps she had gone to find the Viceroy, Nute Gunray. Mace sighed, remembering when he was a Jedi Knight, before returning to destroy more Droids.

"Well that's all of them," Mace muttered to himself, before he noticed two of General Grievous' Managuards approaching him, "Great."

He armed his Lightsaber and prepared to strike.
 Dark_Lady
11-13-2006, 2:23 AM
((I went? Where did I go? Do you want me to go? :(( Alright, alright! I'm going! j/k))

Llonya whirled and slashed, taking out the Super Battle Droids with clean sweeps of her lightsaber. Noticing an opening in their formation, she cut another down and darted into a corridor. Slicing apart one that followed her, she ran for a few meters before realizing that Mace was still engaged in the battle. She started to turn back, then brought her lightsaber back up as a wave of droids poured from a side corridor she had just passed. Despite her expert handling of the blade, their sheer numbers began to slowly push her backwards.
 Diego Varen
11-13-2006, 2:49 AM
Mace noticed that Llonya was having a bit of trouble against the Super Battle Droids. Mace immediately destroyed one of the Managuards, before running towards Llonya and helping her against the Super Battle Droids. After defeating them, Mace recieved a message from Master Yoda.

"Tell Llonya that she must disable the Invisble Hand's Engines and Shields which will allow Republic Marines to enter the ship. Before she can assist you with Viceroy Nute Gunray, she must do this."

"Find this flagship's engines and shields," Mace told Llonya, "Master Yoda has sent you a new objective. We'll meet up later."

Mace ran off to attack the remaining Managuard.
 Dark_Lady
11-13-2006, 3:04 AM
((Whoa, did I just hear Yoda talking normally?))

Llonya whirled around and continued down the corridor, ducking into a small room with a computer terminal. She looked around for enemies, and seeing none, deactivated her lightsaber. Sitting at the terminal, she began hacking, gaining access to the system in a matter of minutes.

"Okay, so far, so good," she breathed, running quickly through the available commands. "Blast." She couldn't tamper with the ships engines from there. Sighing in annoyance, she started to stand, then sat back down and rapidly keyed commands into the terminal, setting off security alarms in a section of the ship, and cutting out the camera feeds at the same time. She set the sysem to override any attempts to reset what she had just tampered with, then covered her tracks as best she could.

"That should keep them busy for a while," she said, sprinting down the hall.
 Jason Skywalker
11-13-2006, 8:28 AM
((Yoda talks normally sometimes. I for once, alwasy give them the twisted speech talk. :xp: ))

Obi-Wan and Anakin waited patiently in the elevator as it suddenly stopped. They thought it was simply the elevator at it's maximum reaches, and that they where close to the Chancellor. Suddenly, about 10 battle droids with blaster rifles pointed at them and entered the elevator as it closed and continued up. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan, and smiled, as they quickly ignited their blue Lightsabers and hacked the droids into pieces.

The elevator keeped on going, until it stopped again, and they got out. It seemed a short room, but it had six doors, and out of them came out six Super Battle Droids. Obi-Wan used his Soresu Lightsaber Form to deflect the blaster shots and quickly destroying them, while Anakin hacked them into pieces with his Djem So Lightsaber Form. They then entered another room, this one was long, it could be the bridge, but it wasn't. Anakin and Obi-Wan walked furthermore until they found Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, locked, sitting in a throne-like chair.

"Chancellor," Obi-Wan bowed.

"Are you alright sir?" Anakin said, confused by his look.

((Ok DL, it's your cue! Hope you remember the movie...))
 Dark_Lady
11-13-2006, 9:34 AM
Palpatine motioned with his hand towards the elevator behind the two Jedi. "Count Dooku." As they turned around, the doors hissed open and closed again as Dooku strode into the room, flanked by two Super Battle Droids. He stood at the edge of the balcony and looked down at the two Jedi.
 steven
11-13-2006, 11:12 AM
((Well he said it was a message, could of been a text like message or maybe he speaks perfectically good english when he force talks))

"General, the Jedi have reached the observation tower. Count Dooku has engaged them. Shall we send reinforcements?" Asked the Captain.
"Yes but order them to stand by and do not engage unless I've given the order to do so." Replied Grevious.
"Yes sir. Sending several droideka squads and a MagnaGuard droid." Replied the captain.
 Diego Varen
11-13-2006, 3:43 PM
When Mace finally finished off the final Managuard, he arrived at a long staircase and a single working elevator. Staircase or elevator? In the end, Mace decided to take the elevator. As soon as Mace pressed the button to go up to the floor where he sensed Gunray was, he knew it was a mistake. Three Destroyer Droids were behind him and it would be impossible to survive all three in a small confined space. Mace quickly cut a hole above him and leapt out onto the elevator where loads of Buzz Droids attacked him.
 steven
11-14-2006, 1:36 PM
Viceroy Nute Gunray was currently hiding in his personal quaters which was located in the command staff's living areas. While he hid inside, the Viceroy had converted the other living quaters as gaurdstations for the droids which protected him. A battle droid commander known as OMM-9 walked up to him "Viceroy, the Jedi have breached the elivator. We've sent the buzz-droids at kill him however they will not stand a chance. What are you orders?"
"Send a droid to use the elivator to go down several floors and then cut the power to the elivator... No that may stop an escape of mine..." Viceroy paused "Do what I just said. It's time I stopped cowerding away and throw at the Jedi all I have. Tell the droids to shotting anything living thing that comes through that corridor!"
"Roger, roger."
 Diego Varen
11-14-2006, 2:00 PM
Suddenly, the elevator stopped and Mace fell over as the elevator stopped. Mace got up and dusted his robe. He looked up and saw that he wasn't too far away. Mace immediately leapt up and broke through the elevator door. A large group of Battle Droids greeted him. Mace prepared to destroy them as a large group of Super Battle Droids came to reinforce the Battle Droids.
 steven
11-14-2006, 2:11 PM
The commanding unit in the Super Battle Droid sqaud raised his wrist blaster and shot a missile towards the Jedi Master. Two other Super Battle Droid did the same while the other's fired laser weapons at Mace.
 Diego Varen
11-14-2006, 2:28 PM
Mace knew that he was unable to block every single shot, so he dodged all of them with the Force, before destroying three of the Droids. The Battle Droids panicked and ran off, while the Super Battle Droids got angry and one knocked Mace back down onto the elevator below. That didn't stop Mace though. He leapt back up and slashed them to pieces, before speeding off, looking for Gunray.
 steven
11-14-2006, 2:37 PM
"Power up this corridors ray shields. It should slow him down for a short while." Suggested Viceroy. And what he said was done but that didn't stop he reinforcements of Destroy Droids which headed for Mace's location.
 Diego Varen
11-14-2006, 2:42 PM
A ray shield surrounded Mace. Mace sighed as a large group of Super Battle Droids surrounded him. Great, Mace thought as he noticed the Battle Droids mocking him. Suddenly the sound of a Lightsaber was heard in the distance and Mace saw a familiar Jedi Master. Plo Koon. He took several of the Battle Droids and the Super Battle Droids, before being captured in a ray shield himself.

(I'm just going to be him for this Chapter, if that is alright with you steven).
 steven
11-14-2006, 2:46 PM
((No problem.))

"Another jedi master?" Asked Viceroy who was watching everything on a consel screen. "Great, just what I need."
 Diego Varen
11-14-2006, 2:50 PM
Through the Force, Mace contacted his friend.

"How did you get here?" Mace asked, "I thought you were out fighting the Sith fighters."

"I managed to sneak in," The unsocialable Plo told Mace, "Ki-Adi-Mundi would have also come, but he needs to help with the attack on the Invisible Hand."
 Jason Skywalker
11-14-2006, 3:47 PM
"We'll take him together this time," Obi-Wan whispered to his apprentice.

"I was just about to say that," Anakin replied, knowing what happened last time.
 Dark_Lady
11-14-2006, 4:40 PM
Count Dooku leaped down from the balcony.

"Get help!" Palpatine said nervously. "You're no match for him. He's a Sith Lord!"
 Jason Skywalker
11-14-2006, 5:17 PM
"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality," Obi-Wan joked as his apprentice smiled, and then turned his focus to the oncoming Sith Lord. It was not usual for Obi-Wan to tell jokes, though.

The two, master and apprentice left their cloaks on the ground and took out their Lightsabers, but did not ignite them.
 Dark_Lady
11-14-2006, 5:29 PM
Count Dooku stepped forward with a self-assured smile.

"Your swords, please, Master Jedi," he said mockingly. "We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor."
 Jason Skywalker
11-14-2006, 5:31 PM
"You won't escape us this time Dooku," Obi-Wan said as he and Anakin both ignited their Lightsabers, ready for battle.
 Dark_Lady
11-14-2006, 5:55 PM
Dooku ignited his lightsaber and attacked in the Mashashi form, every movement of his blade flowing into the others precisely as it should.

"I've been looking forward to this."
 Jason Skywalker
11-14-2006, 6:03 PM
"My powers have doubled since we last met, Count," Anakin seriously said, seeming relaxed.
 Dark_Lady
11-14-2006, 6:07 PM
"Good," Dooku said, whirling and locking blades with Anakin for a moment. "Double the pride, double the fall." He turned as Obi-Wan struck, neatly deflecting the attack. "Your moves are clumsy, Kenobi... too predictable. You're going to have to do better."
 Jason Skywalker
11-14-2006, 6:20 PM
((Twice the pride, double the fall is how Dooku said it. ;) ))

"You won't say the same when the Sith opression is destroyed," Obi-Wan smiled as he confidently tried to swing onto the Count's head, but received a Force Push for his trouble. Anakin then quickly used his raw strength powered by the Djem So and almost beheaded Dooku with a swing of his Lightsaber, hadn't he ducked.
 Dark_Lady
11-14-2006, 6:50 PM
((I know. He's my character. That line sounds stupid in the movie, coming after Anakins' line. It clashes somehow. :P And Obi-Wan didn't say that! Oh no!!! We have departed from the storyline! :D))

Dooku blocked Anakin's saber, then continued to fight, backing slowly up the stairs to the balcony.
 CountVerilucus
11-14-2006, 8:48 PM
Feln Moralk

"Sir, Republic Star Destroyer comming in range." A lieutenant barked. The battle over Corusant has now escalated into a hectic mess of fleets and squadrons. There were no lines anymore, just friendly and enemy ships everywhere. Word that the Invisible Hand, the flagship of the fleet, and flagship of General Grievous himself had been infiltrated by Jedi. Then with all the other Banking Clan ships that had been lost, San Hill would not be pleased. But the Banking Clan had no better commander to offer, other than Feln. That is why San Hill himself had him pulled off Mygeeto to assist in this battle. In hopes that the Banking Clan would not take too many casualties.

"Prepare all batteries. Have three other frigates from my battle group target half their firepower on that star destroyer." Feln ordered calmly. The Republic star destroyer was already crippled, a massive blow like this would be critical. Divide and conquer, that was his strategy. An explosion rocked the side of his ships hull, shaking the bridge a bit.

"Star Destroyer in range." The lieutenant said.
"Fire!" Simultaneously the ships fired, landing a critical hit to the Star Destroyer. As it began to plumit towards Corusant, Feln could already imagine the life support systems failing. The crew would be dead before the ship even touches the atmosphere.

---San Hill---

A holodisplay of the battle was being transmitted to the Seperatist Council on Utapau. San Hill was not pleased, the battle was not going as swiftly as planned.

"They have the Chancellor, it is time to disengage and retreat. Why do they not do this?" He said aloud. The other council members remained silent and coutinued to observe the battle. Not that he was worried, but the longer the battle was prolonged the more money would be lost, and perhaps gained. San Hill only cared for the Banking Clan's interests. The loss of Muunilinst was devastating, and he could not afford to lose Mygeeto as well. Which happened to be under siege at the moment.

(An objective please)
 Diego Varen
11-15-2006, 1:26 AM
Both Mace and Plo stood in their ray shields, wondering why nobody had come for them yet. Since nobody was about, Mace talked to Plo normally.

"I should be arresting Viceroy Gunray by now," Mace told Plo, sighing, "And I bet he has Project G10 too."

Plo got a small datapad out. Project G10. He activated it and it showed a Droid Factory. But for some reason, it was on Kamino. They were attacking the Clone Troopers and the Kaminions were struggling to make more Clones.

(This is an objective for Mace, when Obi-Wan goes to Utapau, etc. If this is alright/not alright with you steven, PM me and I'll tell you how Mace will get back to Coruscant in time).
 Jason Skywalker
11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
((I know. He's my character. That line sounds stupid in the movie, coming after Anakins' line. It clashes somehow. :P And Obi-Wan didn't say that! Oh no!!! We have departed from the storyline! :D))

Dooku blocked Anakin's saber, then continued to fight, backing slowly up the stairs to the balcony.

((I quite don't remember Dooku saying that to Kenobi as well...oh dear...))

Obi-Wan quickly gained his composure as Anakin battled Count Dooku, and went for the other set of stairs, but was interrupted by the two Super Battle Droids who had accompanied Dooku. They shot repeatdly, but Obi-Wan deflected them all, one of the droids was destroyed by his own blaster bolts, and the other was slashed across the chest plate.

Master and Apprentice simultaneously attacked at the Count's head, but Anakin was kicked back and Obi-Wan Force Pushed to a long distance, and then took a balcony over him. Anakin got up and kicked the Count in the chin, making him jump back from the balcony as he was followed by Skywalker.
 steven
11-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Feln Moralk

(An objective please)

*Objectives recived from General Grevious*
 Diego Varen
11-16-2006, 1:00 PM
(Hope this next post is alright).

The ray shields were suddenly disabled. Strange, Mace thought, as him and Plo ran towards Gunray's office. Both Jedi ignited their Lightsabers and Mace spoke.

"You're under arrest Viceroy!" Mace warned him, "Give yourself up now and we'll take you for trial, when we return to Coruscant."
 steven
11-16-2006, 1:12 PM
Viceroy took several steps backwards just before the rayshields were activated "This is Greivous's doing. As we speak he's realising knockout gas... which is leathal to Neimoidans."
 Diego Varen
11-16-2006, 1:35 PM
Viceroy took several steps backwards just before the rayshields were activated "This is Greivous's doing. As we speak he's realising knockout gas... which is leathal to Neimoidans."

"So, do you want to live for your trial?" Mace asked, "Or do you wish to die now? Choose now."
 CountVerilucus
11-16-2006, 9:43 PM
*btw steven, i am under your command, both my characters*
 Anakin Skywalker
11-16-2006, 10:26 PM
"Master Yoda! The Separatist Army is Escaping Courscant.... They're in full retreat! Some one has to get up there and help Master Kenobi and Anakin!" Zulaan Quxion said looking at the Holo display of the battle going on above him.
 CountVerilucus
11-16-2006, 11:00 PM
"Order the Banking Clan's units into tactical retreat. Remind the Captains this is a tactical retreat, we are not fleeing. Have Alpha battle group join us in forming a defensive perimeter around the invisible hand." Feln's ships, along with ten other Munificent class frigates began to encircle the Invisible Hand.

"Concentrate point defense cannons on starfighters! I dont want any other Jedi boarding that ship!"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 7:30 AM
"I want all Clones to attack the ships surrounding the Invisible Hand!" Commander Cody yelled into his comlink. "Those ships must be destroyed, so Generals Skywalker and Kenobi can get back to Courscant! Do NOT let them jump into hyperspace, not with Palpatine and the Jedi onboard. I want a few of you to land in the ship's hangar bay, I want you in there helping the Jedi, we need Palpatine free as soon as possible. I have just received word that Jedi General Zulaan Quxion is on his way to help!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mission please for Zulaan.)

Zulaan sat there in the middle of his ship staring out at the explosions brightining the night sky. "R3, watch out, there are Buzz Droids everywhere! And they'd love to get a hold of you." R3 just beeped. "I know, we're going to help Master Kenobi and Anakin." Zulaan flipped his ship to one side. "Whoa, that was close!" Just behind him he heard an explosion, "That was too close."
 steven
11-17-2006, 11:09 AM
Help Anakin and Master Kenobi, you must not. Infiltrate the Invisble Hand you must and complete the objective I have given you. Yoda said to Zulaan through the force.

"It doesn't matter, the gas is posenious to me. I'm allready dead." Viceroy started to cough viloently "Please... kill me now..."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Zulaan landed his ship and jumped out of it. He started running down the hall to where the first power generator was. He stood back and threw his lightsaber at the generator, nothing happened. He walked up to it and put his hand on it.... thousands of Super Battle Droids came rushing through the door. They lifted their blasters and were shooting endlessly. Zulaan activated the other end of his blade and rushed to cut them down.
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 11:55 AM
"It doesn't matter, the gas is posenious to me. I'm allready dead." Viceroy started to cough viloently "Please... kill me now..."

"The Droid armies are crippled," Mace told Plo who were still in their ray shields, "However, with Grievous alive, the Droid armies won't truly be gone for good. Now we just need to find a decent ship and we can return to Coruscant."

"Ki-Adi-Mundi has a ship, not far from here," Plo told Mace, "But we need to be rescued, otherwise we'll never make it off this ship alive.

Mace then remembered Llonya. He hoped she was still okay and would hopefully get off the Invisible Hand alive.

(I won't post now, until the next Chapter or new objectives, but Plo and Ki-Adi will leave, if Mace has more objectives).
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Zulaan finally cut down the last droid then went back up to the generator. He grabbed it and crushed it in the Force. The ship shook a little, then he ran to find Mace and Plo Koon. Zulaan looked at the Viceroy's body. "What happened..... wait I don't want to know. Come on the shields won't be down for long! Grevious will fix them, if he can. Where is Project G10, Master Windu?"
 Dark_Lady
11-17-2006, 12:23 PM
((Sorry, I haven't had time to reply for a while. Holy smoke, Mace killed Gunray!))

Dooku resumed the duel. "I sense great fear in you, Skywalker," he continued, with a calculating smile on his face. "You have hate, you have anger... but you don't use them."

----------

Llonya darted to another terminal and entered the system again, glancing over the screen as commands scrolled down it.

"Okay," she breathed, entering a series of keystrokes and activating them. A loud humming noise faded away as the engines slowly powered down. "Now for the shields." Finishing her work, she shut down the terminal and continued down the hall, then was nearly thrown off her feet as a loud explosion sounded.

"Somehow I have to wonder if that was really a good idea..."
 Jason Skywalker
11-17-2006, 1:43 PM
Anakin then pushed Dooku away with their Lightsabers clashing, as the Count spun around. The Jedi Knight walked a bit slowly, pushing his Lightsaber behind and onto the Count's red blade, as they fiercely dueled, swing after swing and stroke after stroke, and then Anakin brutely pushed Dooku away, once again.
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 3:46 PM
Before Mace could answer, Zulaan had ran off. He nodded to Plo and both Jedi ran to Ki-Adi-Mundi's ship and left the Invisible Hand, returning to Coruscant.
 steven
11-17-2006, 3:57 PM
The loud sound of metal clambing against metal in the rystem of footsteps. Then a dark and mechanical voice shouted "Master Windu, are you planning to leave so soon? What a shame, I would have the chance to add your lightsaber to my collect, and your skull to my trophy closet. Or will you be willing to give me that honor here or are you going to cower(sp) away to the protection of your order."
Page: 1 of 2