Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith (RPG thread)

Page: 2 of 2
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 4:00 PM
Before Mace could answer, Zulaan had ran off. He nodded to Plo and both Jedi ran to Ki-Adi-Mundi's ship and left the Invisible Hand, returning to Coruscant.

Zulaan ran back to his ship, Oh No! Zulaan thought when he looked at his ship, it was badly damaged by a Destroyer Droid that was rolled up in the cock-pit. He used the Force to pull R3-G9 out of the droid slot. Great, now I've got to find an alternet root back to Courscant. He ran to the elevator, and went to the floor of the Invisible Hand's bridge. He turned on his Stealth Generator and stood by the door leading to the bridge. His droid beeped and booped all the while going around him in circles. "Shhhh.... R3!" Zulaan said very quietly. "Be quiet."
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 5:06 PM
The loud sound of metal clambing against metal in the rystem of footsteps. Then a dark and mechanical voice shouted "Master Windu, are you planning to leave so soon? What a shame, I would have the chance to add your lightsaber to my collect, and your skull to my trophy closet. Or will you be willing to give me that honor here or are you going to cower(sp) away to the protection of your order."

"Face it General Grievous," Mace told Grievous through the Force, "You have lost."
 steven
11-17-2006, 5:22 PM
"I have a lost the battle but we have both lost the war," Mocked Greivous.
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 5:24 PM
"I have a lost the battle but we have both lost the war," Mocked Greivous.

"So?" Mace asked, remembering the Jedi Code, "We're leaving now and you can't stop us. The security systems have been disabled and you'll die along with this vessel."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 5:57 PM
I need to find a way off this ship! Zulaan told himself. I don't want to use the Escape Pods, cause then Grevious will shoot it out of the sky. "R3 what do you think?" Zulaan asked his little astromech droid quietly. R3 beeped really loudly. "What do you mean? That I'm incompetent." BEEP! "R3! Go to the terminal, find another route off this ship, I need to get back to Courscant! My Battle Meditation is useless here, I can't focus it!" Beeep boop! "You want me to take an escape pod?! I can't Grevious will shoot it out of the sky!" Beep beep boop-wooo.... "Just do it!" The little droid rolled off, he came back within moments. Beep beep booo-wooop! "There's a CIS bomber in the hangar bay!" Beep! "All right well let's go!" They headed back to the hangar bay and got in the bomber and put in the code for the Temple's frequency. "Tell the clones that I've stolen a CIS bomber, tell them NOT to shoot at any of them that they encounter!" Zulaan frantically said.
 CountVerilucus
11-17-2006, 8:30 PM
"Call in reinforcements, I think we are attracting too much attention."

"Sir, what of the Jedi trying to escape the Invisible Hand"

"Any spacecraft leaving might be Grievous, we can't risk shooting it down. Just concentrate make sure nothing gets in!"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-17-2006, 8:37 PM
Zulaan finally reached the Jedi Temple's landing pad. He jumped out and ran back to the Council room, where his Jedi Wife was waiting for him (that's only a spoiler if your reading my fic. Sorry Pottsie, I didn't want to reveal it and then me get the blame, so if you find out it's your fault. :D hehe!) He sat on the ground and was once again focusing on the battle going on overhead. His Battle Meditation caused many droids to either retreat or to flee the battle.
 steven
11-18-2006, 1:36 PM
((Revan, several things I'm going to point out, Jedi's don't have wifes. God knows how Anakin didn't get caught and sorry, no battle Meditation.))
 Jason Skywalker
11-18-2006, 1:43 PM
((Anakin didn't get caught because his wife was a Senator, not a Jedi. ;) It's less scandalous and improbable. ))
 Anakin Skywalker
11-18-2006, 3:03 PM
((Steven: Hmmmm.... well no Battle Meditation, huh? Ok fine.... but I put it on his little character sheet.))

((Oh and Jason, Jedi can hide their emotions better than any dumb senator can. Just thought I'd point that out. :D))
 steven
11-18-2006, 3:04 PM
((@ Jason,That's what I ment. By the way, if you have any idea's for chapter 2 please post them in the R&D thread. It will be following the aftermath of the battle and will not contain much violence/conflict))
 Jason Skywalker
11-19-2006, 6:20 AM
((Yes, but, a Jedi falling in love, especially with a Senator is almost impossible, because both parties must not show that interest. But let's stay on topic.))

The duel continued as Anakin and Dooku exchanged clashes and swings, and then went nearby Chancellor Palpatine, and both spun around in an unusual swing, but then entered in a saber clash.
 steven
11-19-2006, 2:39 PM
"So?" Mace asked, remembering the Jedi Code, "We're leaving now and you can't stop us. The security systems have been disabled and you'll die along with this vessel."

"We'll see. Believe me Mace, I will not die here. Those aren't my orders. While you cowar(sp) now. The Jedi order slowly fades away. I'll enjoy watching your death."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-20-2006, 7:01 PM
"Red squadron move in!" Commander Cody shouted. "Destroy the Banking Clan's ships, do not let them successfully surround the Invisible Hand.... they will jump into hyperspace with the Chancellor on board. Turn them into another sun for all I care just destroy them, destroy them all!"
 steven
11-21-2006, 3:28 PM
Grevious smiled as he saw Mace's ship leave the Invisable Hand. Now without that interferance, he could continue to monitor the affairs which were taking place on his ship's observation platforms. Grevious knew that the Count Dooku would likely loose this battle but Grevious couldn't allow him to die. He had a legion of the best droids at his disposal and allthough the legion wouldn't be able to defeate the Jedi, the Jedi wouldn't defeate the legion.
 CountVerilucus
11-22-2006, 1:26 AM
"Prepare to send transmission to the Inivisible Hand." The lieutenant got it ready.

"General Grievous, it is imperative that you warp out or get out of range as soon as possible. I am calling for more reinforcements. Recusant destroyers and Muunificent frigates. But Republic forces are beginning to overwhelm us, and I do not know how much longer we can withstand them let alone provide you with cover. Moralk out..."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-22-2006, 9:17 PM
"They are preparing to jump into hyperspace! Get them!" Cody yelled! "Destroy the engines! I want pilots to land in the hangar bay and take out the shield! GO NOW!"

((*whispers* Did this Thread die?))
Page: 2 of 2