Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Journey of Ewan Katarn

Page: 1 of 2
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 10:14 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Star Wars

It is a time of glory. The Jedi Civil War has ended, Darth Malak defeated, and Revan showed his true colors by going to the light. It was a great celebration, with although many Jedi dead, and Dantooine blasted, they and the Republic where victorious.

Although, now, four years later, Revan has left the Republic at about three years, and it's known space to further out of the Outer Rim, onto the Unknown Regions. All seemed well, until Jedi all along the galaxy where found dead, and the planet Katarr destroyed, a mid-rim planet between Dantooine and Onderon, the conclave of the Jedi unsucssesful, alas without the protection of the greatest Jedi ever, all hope seemed lost.

However, landing on the lone planet of Tatooine in business, is The Sky Eagle,
containing Jedi Knight Ewan Katarn, one of Vrook Lamar's old and most promising students, his girlfriend Amber Skye and their Wookiee pet friend, Geyyshhyyk, all unaware of the situation...

The space. A deep, thick and intense black mantle that covered the galaxy. Many stars and planets as one lone ship flew by. It had a unique design though. It appeared to be a medium freighter, silver-coloured or so, perhaps grey. It's design resembled some sort of bird, an eagle. It featured a beak, where the cockpit was, and then had a little more of space in a round circle. It also had some sort of wings, with what seemed to be cannons. The turrets where located in the back of the ship. It was The Sky Eagle. Inside it, on the pilot's seat layed former Jedi Knight, Ewan Katarn. Because of recent events, Jedi who where actually alive, where in hiding, like him. His clothes, while resembling Jedi Robes, where more appropriate to one of a Scoundrel. A green mantle was loose around his neck, and a hood hidden. His Lightsaber was hooked on his belt, as he flew The Sky Eagle around space.

"All right, next stop, Tatooine, Bestine Starport. We need to get this cargo safe and sound. Even if we're working for a Hutt...which we are. Any questions?" He shouted out on the commlink to the various sections of the ship.
 steven
11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Yes, I have one. While your off dealing with the Hutt, I want to have a look around the market area. I need a better power cell for my bowcaster. The one I've got now is crap and the Bowcaster vibrates every time I shoot because of that damn cell. This Bowcaster isn't ment to vibrate. It ****'s up my accuracy. Roared Geyyshhyyk.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-10-2006, 11:44 AM
The twin brothers, Selyon and Tylao, were exiting hyperspace in the orbit of Tattoine aboard they're ship, the Galaxy Wing. It was a small freighter, a bit bigger than the famed Ebon Hawk altough it looked like it, except for the color whic was blue and the bridge which was longer, it also had a holding compartment and a hidden room used for all sortd of things, some of them not to politacally correct...

"Those blasted Sith are still behind us!" Selyon shouted "How the hell did they track us trough hyperspace?!" now the true climat of the ship was revealed.

The ship had been hit, superficially only, and they were fleeing at full speed from some fighters that followed having just now just exited hyperspace.

"At least, that warship can't make the jump to hyperspace since you blasted they're engines!" Tylao sheered " Yeah but those bloody fighters are still on our tail!" the fallen sith replied.

"Hold on thight, brother I'm going to land us on the planet..." she said through comlink to her brother who tried to destroy those damn fighters with the turret.

"Yeah easy for you to say you don't have to risk your skin out here trying to destroy invanly more than 20 fighters!" he protested trying to hit one of the fighters that passed by.

"Selyon hold on were entering the atmosphere...!" Tylao yelled trying to keep the controls steady for they were going at full speed through the atmosphere.

The ship looked like a comet when it passed the clouds, burning and letting a trail of smoke behind them. She pulled the controls with all her strenght and the ship's front rised stabilising the ship. They were still going at full speed but it was now controlable.

"They aren't following us! They fled when we entered the atmosphere! You can slow down now!" he shouted relieved "OK. I'm going to land in that nearby starport, Bestine!" his sister answered slowing down and turning around, heading for the city.

Phew that was close Selyon tought leaving the turret and going to the cargo hold checking if northing they had brought with them wasn't broken.
 Diego Varen
11-10-2006, 12:18 PM
"Hutts," Amber Skye scowled, apprentice and lover of Ewan, "I hate them. On Taris, they acted as if they owned the place. Aren't I right JP?"

JP-25, the Utility Droid that belonged to Amber beeped in response.

"So Tatooine?" Amber asked, "I don't remember ever going there? Ewan, Geyyshhyyk have you ever been?"
 steven
11-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Once... about 20 odd year ago. Hutts were more in power then and it cost much power for a landing ticket. Replied Geyyshhyyk
 Diego Varen
11-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Amber sighed and lay back in her chair. She always wondered why Hutts were always in power. Wherever she went there was a Hutt. There was a Hutt on Taris and now there was one on Tatooine.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-10-2006, 1:35 PM
The Galaxy Wing landed on Bestine, slowly the ship stoped reaching the ground. the landing ramp streched to the ground and the ship's door opened. Selyon, a tall Firrerreo came out followed by Tylao, a also tall Firrerreo but a bit smaller, still bigger than a human. They both wore hooded robes Selyon's black and Tylao's light brown. They walked down the ramp together, exited the starport and, when they were out of range from cameras they removed the hoods revealing they're completely opposite faces.

Selyon had short dark hair and a tatto with the Sith symbol in the forehead and silver colored eyes thats matched the coldness of the expression in his face strenghtened by his veins that streaked across the face.
While Tylao had long loose white hair and deep lue eyes that matched her friendly and warm expression of sympathy in her face.

But still opposties attract. They walked through the streets exploring, strangely noone noticed them. they were hidden in a Force illusion that made them look like two normal Firrerreo. They entered a big building surrounded by many thugs.

Inside they headed towards a slimy Hutt that was surrounded by people waving credits in they're hands.

"Stop the illusion now Tylao, its him" he asked her sister "You know I hate it when you do that." she answered waving her hand.

Suddenly everyone noticed they're tall, strange and imposant figures. When they restarted walking towards the Hutt everyone got out of they're way.

The Hutt gasped "What a plesant surprise to see you again my friend!" he said waving his small fat arms towards them. "Cut the crud Lugga. I'm not here for that. I got over the war, you did it to save your skin. I couldn't ask more from a slimmy Hutt like you." he said calmly but with a tone of disgust in his voice.

The Hutt giggled and waved to the guards which aimed they're guns at the twins heads. But Tylao pushed her robe back revealing her lightsaber, as soon as they saw it they lowered they're weapons knowing what they're chances were against them. Nothing.

"T-Them what are you here for?" he asked "Because we were told that you put some Sith on our tail for big credits... I could take the war treason but this is different so I want revenge... unless you can proove me in three seconds that you can compensate for that... misunderstanding." he said still calm "One..." he counted pulling his robe and revealing his lghtsaber. "Please they would have killed me!" the Hutt wimped "Two..." Selyon reached for his lightsaber. "Look times have changed we're no longer in a war! You are no longer in power!" the Hutt sohuted scared trying to face Selyon "Three." he ended. "OK, OK! I'll tell them that you were killed by the sand people and that I've found you're bodies!" he broke begging him not to kill him.

"Hhmmmmm... Fair enough." Selyon agreed hid id lightsaber again the Hutt sent everyone away and tried to contact the Sith as he should after the confirmation of the twins death. He told them that they were dead "Excellent. Good job you wouldn't want to betray us." and cancelled the transmission.

"Now thats taken care of we can go." Tylao said leaving the building. Her brother stayed behind. "By the way, there is one thing that hasn't changed since then. I can still kill you without breaking a sweat." he grabed his lightsaber, ignited it and stabed it in the Hutt forehead.

" I didn't forget what happened..." he whispered has he left the room hidding his lightsaber.
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 2:06 PM
"Uh, Hutts. They're nothing but a slimy bunch of giant and fat larvas. Don't worry, we're actually workind undercover as delivery guys, but then he needs to talk to us. If he wants to actually live. And yeah, i've been to Tatooine, wasn't that much though. Just a little business settling." Ewan answered. The Sky Eagle then passed Tatooine orbit, and flew to city of Bestine. Ewan landed it on the starport, also noticing another ship.

"Huh, strange, Bestine doesn't usually get many visitors, especially ones with a ship this large. Mostly it's just small shuttles, or big shuttles. Well, anyways, let's go, Blubba's Palace is still a little far from here. And to not question me, we landed here because it's the safest and most secluded place to land without being spotted. That said, let's go."
 Diego Varen
11-10-2006, 2:57 PM
(Blubba :lol: Was that inspired by Slobba from my Fic?)

Amber followed Ewan and left JP with the Sky Eagle. She had heard of Anchorhead, but Bestine wasn't a place that Ewan had ever mentioned. Still, Amber was curious to see what Tatooine was like. She was young and was always ready to take on new adventures.
 steven
11-10-2006, 4:03 PM
Geyyshhyyk followed behind the two lovers. Boss, if at any point in time you need me to hurt the hutt or break down a door so I can get to that Hutt I have to hurt, don't be affraid to ask me. Seriously, I'd jump at the chamce. Geyyshhyyk offered before noticing at look of execitement on Amber's face I hate to be the barrior of bad news, but Tatooine isn't that execiting. It has sand. Bah, I hate sand. It clings to your fur like glue on paper.
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 4:55 PM
"I will consider that if necessary Geyyshhyyk. Also, sand isn't that bad. Tatooine's sand is just...hard and really painful at some times...Anyways, let's get going," Ewan said as he walked down the Eagle's loading ramp. It was a fierce and fireful sun on Tatooine, and it was always hot, because of it's two suns.

"Well, now we need a landspeeder or something. Blubba's Palace is way down Tatooine, very secluded."
 Diego Varen
11-10-2006, 4:59 PM
"Great," Amber told Ewan sighing, "I hate secluded areas. Makes me feel unwanted. Still, this Hutt may prove to be a doddle, but let's get going and find out shall we?"
 Rexraptor2000
11-10-2006, 6:28 PM
A fighter exited out of hyperspace near the planet of Tatooine. It looked like a Sith fighter, except it was a bit larger and had two turrets, one on the top and one on the bottom. It had a black tint in its silver armor and was actually a heavy fighter, though it could be just as manuverable as a normal one.

It's engines flared and it cut through space towards the planet, to an unseemingly uninhabited part of it. After passing through the atmosphere, the ship headed towards a very large rock structure above the sand. It slowed down and circled the structure until it came to a large hanger. It landed in the hanger and the landing ramp open. Out of the fighter walked Truth, who was greeted by two Gemorians who stayed out of arms reach and out of the way with good reason.

Truth walked out of the hanger and through the structure until he reached a waiting room before the 'throne' room. There he was greeted by a Twi'lek attendant.

"Ah, Truth, I'm sure that your mission went well?" he inquired. When Truth remained silent, he frowned and said "I see you still wont talk to me or anyone but your clients. You will have to wait seeing as my master is busy at the moment."

Truth went and took a seat. He pulled out his lightsaber and began to polish it, trying to understand what some of the markings ment.
 rictus135
11-11-2006, 2:35 AM
Darth Nefarious stood on the bridge of the Warrior, gazing out over the hectic activity taking place outside. Dozens of Mandalorian service and repair vehicles were swarming over the massive hull of the Warrior, rapidly bringing the ship back to combat readiness. In the distance other ships could be seen, the Phoenix class cruisers (http://www.bluephantom.de/tbpp/index.html) that made up the bulk of his
fleet were also being readied.
The years these ships had spent hidden inside the nebula had not treated them well. Of the 57 ships Revan had hidden here only 38 could be made spaceworthy, with the others stripped for parts. Still it didn't really matter. With the Republic and Sith fleets devastated at the Battle of the Star Forge, he was now a force to be reckoned with in the galaxy.

Sensing a familiar presence approaching from behind he turned and spoke. "You have news Lord Rend."

Despite the ritual tattos that spread across her face, Darth Rend retained the beauty that Twilek women were known for. "I do. I have reliable information on at least four Jedi. The first is said to be hiding out on Ord Mandell with his apprentice. Another is working for a Hutt and was last reported to be on his way to Tatooine. The thirdwas just recently on Amron, settling a dispute between warring tribes. From what I can gather she was intending to meet up with a 'friend' on her way to Corellia. It is quite likely that her friend is also a Jedi, so we may have found as many as five."

Nefarious was silent for a moment as he absorbed the information. "The jedi will likely remain in contact with at least a few others, even if not directly. These few Jedi could very well lead us to many more.." Turning to the commander of his fleet he asked "How long until the fleet is ready to travel?"

"It will take another week for all of the ships to be ready, and even then many of the weapons are shot." Replied the commander, stepping forward. "We'll need to find replacement parts somewhere for them. But the Warriors repairs are nearly complete, we can leave within another day with half a dozen of the repaired cruisers as well."

Nefarious nodded, his face hidden behind the grim mask he perpetually wore. "Ready the fleet. As soon as repairs have been completed set a course for Ord Mandell." Turning back to the observation window he said under his breath, so quietly only Darth Rend could hear, "And we can at last rid ourselves of the meddling Jedi, and bring a new order to the galaxy. My order."
 Darth_Velrogh
11-11-2006, 5:45 AM
The twins headed back to Bespine to rest and try to get the starboard dormitory repaired.

"So sis remeber when we first came here?" he asked Tylao " Yeah, you nearly cut my head off! But still it wasn't all that bad." she said giggling. Selyon laughed but stopped, frozen.

"I sense other Jedi neaby..." Tylao comented "Yes, me too."

They let themselves be guided by the Force, until they reached a door that led to another landing pad inside. They saw a strange ship that looked like an Eagle and before them wore three figures.

Tylao felt like she had seen the one thats was just in front of her before.

"Master Katarn?"
 steven
11-11-2006, 5:55 AM
Boss, you know these two? asked Geyyshhyyk, Are they friends or foes because if they're foes allow me to take care of them.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 6:36 AM
"Do not harm them, and try to call me Ewan."

"Well, i'll be damned by the Force, Tylao Yutag is that you? What happened to the rest of the Jedi Order?"
 Darth_Velrogh
11-11-2006, 6:50 AM
"What happened?! You don't know?! Masters and other Jedi all over the galaxy have been assassinated! We are hardly 30 left alive! That's how we ended up here! They almost got us on our way to Dantooine, we had divert course and come here!" she said surprised he didn't knew.

"Wait a minute. What are YOU doing here then "master"?" Selyon reminded.
" Oh yeah I forgot. This is my brother, Selyon he is... well..." she tried to tell them embarassed. He looked at her coldly "You don't have the guts to tell them who I am? I'll do it, I was a Sith in the Jedi Civil War. But don't worry, I don't want to kill you or something like that. I only fought you before because we were at war and I was forced to." he told the strange group.

"But still, you didn't answer my question. And I have another: who are those two?" he asked uncertain of her sister's opinion of them.

Tylao blushed a bit in fron of her brother's attitude towards them.

"They call us Yin and Yang." she excused herself.
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 6:53 AM
"Jedi have been attacked?" Amber asked, "But that is impossible, how could the Jedi Order be wiped out so quickly. If all the Jedi in the galaxy are dead, then we're the only Jedi left and they'll soon be after us."
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 7:01 AM
"First off, just call me Ewan, titles make my skin crawl. But i was not aware of such thing. I did sense a disturbance in the Force, but...wait, i sense....Katarr. Now i remember, i heard some Masters talk about a conclave about Katarr. We should go there, to investigate."
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 7:09 AM
"First off, just call me Ewan, titles make my skin crawl. But i was not aware of such thing. I did sense a disturbance in the Force, but...wait, i sense....Katarr. Now i remember, i heard some Masters talk about a conclave about Katarr. We should go there, to investigate."

"One problem Ewan, what about the Hutt?" Amber asked.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 7:13 AM
"Maybe the Hutt wil give us infromation about it. No one never knows about the Hutts, they're as slimy as that," Ewan told Amber.
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 7:24 AM
"They're that slimy that they look like they've been dipped in something sticky and have stayed that way throughout their existence," Amber added, laughing at her own joke.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 7:39 AM
"Good one Amber," Ewan laughed.

"But anyways, Selyon, you asked what we are doing here? It's simple, we where here to do a delivery, but now, it seems it is not that at all."
 Darth_Velrogh
11-11-2006, 7:51 AM
"Wait a sec! We've just come from a Hutt gambling house and he convinced the Sith we were dead! He could do the same for you..." she said excited. "yeah... about that... it'll be a bit dificult..." Selyon said gasping "Why?" Tylao asked intrigued "Well... I ... killed him..." Selyon said steping away from her sister.

"YOU WHAT?! What the hell did you do that for?!" she yelled gesticulating towards him "You... calm down *deep breath* peace serenity." she calmed down and took many deep breaths "Well that wasn't as bad as I had tought." he whispered to himself getting closer to Tylao again.

"Oh and what are you delivering?" he asked Ewan.
 steven
11-11-2006, 8:14 AM
Erm Boss, I fell like your forgetting someting... Growled Geyyshhyyk Like introductions! I want to know who the crazy twin's are.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 10:05 AM
"Oh sure, sorry about that. Geyyshhyy, Amber, Selyon, Tylao, Tylao, Selyon, Amber Geyyshhyyk."

"We're delivering a cargo to Blubba The Hutt, he lives in his palace to the outer reaches of Tatooine. Hey, just had an idea."
 steven
11-11-2006, 10:39 AM
I bet ten credits it's crap. Joked Geyyshhyyk It's properly like 'let's work together' or something bad like it
 Darth_Velrogh
11-11-2006, 10:42 AM
"Uhoh, I never like it when someone says that... Oh well what the heck what's in your mind?" she asked quizzicaly.

"your going to regret it sis..." Selyon's whispered her.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 10:46 AM
"No Geyyshhyyk, nothing like that. How about, Geyyshhyyk, Selyon and Tylao give the cargo, while me and Amber hide out in the boxes, and then, well, i think you can guess the rest."
 Dark_Lady
11-11-2006, 3:32 PM
Kara walked lightly down the halls, whistling a popular tune that was playing in most of the cantinas.

"Sorry, busy," the Twi'lek said offhand. Kara made a face and sat down to wait. Across from her, someone sat, polishing a long silver cylinder and studying the engravings on its surface.

A lightsaber? she thought.

"Interesting toy you have there," she said, leaning back and putting her feet up on the table.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-11-2006, 4:06 PM
"I would have prefered the ol' smash they're-brains-out-and-get-information-from-the boss-that-saw-it way. But this one ain't bad" Selyon agreed after thinking a while.

"Still how are we going to get to the Hutt if its palace is further into the desert and we don't want to be noticed?" she asked trying to figure out a way. Then it hit her.

"Sandcrawlers!"
 Master_Archon
11-11-2006, 4:16 PM
Kote stood behind the Hutt, Blubba, slightely to the Hutt's right. He stood straight and at attention, holding his SFOR Carbine up in his common fashion. Nothing much was happening, the Hutt was napping, as always, and he, as always, had to stand guard. Lucky for himself, Kote knew how to sleep standing up, which is what he was doing, but it didn't mean he wasn't vigilant, he was more than aware of what happened around him, even in his sleeping state.

Kote had a stinking life debt with the oversized living turd. Kote was just about sick of the Hutt's distortion of him, in use, and name. The Hutt was always betraying him, making him bait, or the scape goat. But Kote still held on to tradition, and didn't kill the Hutt, but only because of the debt. Kote could only hope that the Hutt sold his debt to someone else, which was rather unheard of, but Hutts will sell anything; or he hoped the Hutt died, either by choking on his food, or some random accident. Though he hoped he could get the chance to kill the rotten smelling fart blossom.

But these things were unlikely right now, and he could only hope to be given a job, so he slept on, if only lightly.
 Rexraptor2000
11-11-2006, 4:24 PM
Truth looked up at her for a moment, his eye color going from grey to white as he examined her force aura in force sight and then back to grey again as he switched to normal vision.

"I find it interesting also." Truth said and went back to examining it.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 4:31 PM
"Good idea Tylao. I heard of one nearby, maybe we can ask for it. Of course, it's very unlikely they're just going to do that. Or we just sneak in, and make ourselves sneaky, and not seen."
 steven
11-12-2006, 5:11 AM
Boss, last time I was here I did a favor for a Jawa called Izzie. Since then I heard he has gone up in the world. With a bit of luck, or in your cause the "force", I could call him and he could lend us a sand crawler. His imcampment isn't too far away from here. Suggested Ewan's fury friend.
 Jason Skywalker
11-12-2006, 6:07 AM
"Good idea Geyyshh, lead us to him," Ewan suggested, "Although, we still need to get the cargo, wait here."

Ewan quickly walked to a recepcionist, and talked to him.

"Um, excuse me, could you lend us some workers to load our cargo into a loading platform outside of the starport?" Ewan said, waving his hand.

"Yes, i could lend you some workers to load your cargo into a loading platform outside of the starport," The man said, obviously illusioned by the Mind Trick.
 steven
11-12-2006, 6:46 AM
Accutally Boss, Izzie has become quite parinoid over the years. Perhabs it would be best if I went alone. Suggested Geyyshhyyk
 Jason Skywalker
11-12-2006, 7:26 AM
Ewan turned around, "Alright then, go get him, we get the cargo on the platform," Ewan told Geyyshhyyk.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-21-2006, 2:48 PM
"Well. Lets get that cargo to the platform shall we?" Tylao said waving her hand to the workers who immediatly started doing her bidding.

"Oh and by the way... Tell us more about that apprentice of yours" Selyon asked "You seem awfully close."

Tylao nodded looking at her with a untrusting look.
 Jason Skywalker
11-24-2006, 12:58 PM
"Now that's a question which can only be answered later. Sorry, but, i don't know you very well, and, we have a lot on our hands," Ewan replied.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 2:37 PM
"Like what?" Selyon asked
"Besides, him curious too and you know me!" Tylao agreed persisting that he told them.
 steven
11-25-2006, 3:10 PM
The fimilar sound of wookiee roaring returned Boss, as luck would have it, my friend recently opened a droid shop near here so I was able to talk to him there.
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:10 PM
"I love her and she loves me, why, got a problem with it?" The young Ewan asked.

He then turned his attention to his furry friend, "Really, well, let's go there Geyyshhyyk, you guys get the cargo on going."
 Darth_Velrogh
11-26-2006, 6:06 AM
"Was that hard?" Selyon asked. Tylao apperantly seemed to be a bit disapointed and jealous, tough only Selyon noted.

"Whatever..." he answered to himself trying not to care as he went inside the ship, to do a little "search".
 Diego Varen
11-26-2006, 12:09 PM
"Well maybe I wasn't listening, but what do we do now?" Amber asked.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Selyon searched the ship and found the navicomputer. Now let's see where this so called Jedi as been.... He logged into the navicomputer but a message came saying:
"ERROR: Navicomputer locked"

"What the...? This Jedi did more than he's telling us..." he whispered to himself.
I'll have to keep an eye out for him he tought.
 steven
11-26-2006, 1:07 PM
As Selyon was about to leave, Geyyshhyyk walked in the door way What do you think your doing, human.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-26-2006, 1:30 PM
"None of your business... If you like your head better mind your own." Selyon said continuing "Before you start thinking I am a sstuck-up bastard I yould like you to know that i have more power than you could imagine. Oh, and I don't have to e nice... It makes me crawl" he replied as he left.

Tylao was jealous of amber. All he's life she had had a crush on him... Oh well, he really likes her, nothing I can do she tought getting back to work.

She heard her brother, "Selyon don't be such a pain! Why do you keep doing that?" she asked her twin as he approached

"Why my dear sister? Simple, Because I can." He answered grinning.
 steven
11-26-2006, 1:43 PM
It is my business as this ship is my damn home. Roared back Geyyshhyyk as the dark jedi left, who was tempted to smash the brats skull in but he knew his master would forbid it. Geyyshhyyk just wanted to get this mission over and done with so we could leave the girl and her dumb-ass brother.
Page: 1 of 2