Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Journey of Ewan Katarn

Page: 2 of 2
 Rexraptor2000
11-26-2006, 3:27 PM
After a few moments, as if a timer had gone off, Truth lept out of his seat with the saberstaff activated with lightning speed and, with one stroke, took the Twi'lek's head off. Then he charged into the throne room as the door began to open, decapitating a very surprised Gemorian the process.
 Jason Skywalker
11-26-2006, 4:26 PM
"Me and Geyyshhyyk are going to meet an old friend of his whom we want to lend his sandcrawler to go to Blubba's Palace. The sooner, the better," Ewan explained his girlfriend, when he heard alot of racket.

"What in the Force is going on there?!" The young Jedi shouted.
 Diego Varen
11-26-2006, 4:28 PM
"What do you sense Ewan?" Amber asked, nervously, "I have no knowledge of the Force, so please tell me. I can help you."
 steven
11-26-2006, 4:32 PM
Twin number two was snooping around our damn ship, then threatened to use his all power dark side powers on me. Boss, he's a damn sith. Why are we working with him?" Replied Geyyshhyyk walking down the boarding ramp.
 Jason Skywalker
11-26-2006, 4:56 PM
"I didn't sense anything, i just heard some dang racket," Ewan turned before he listened to Geyyshhyyk.

"We are working with him because we need to. Opposites attract, never heard it? Together we can do something good?"
 steven
11-26-2006, 5:11 PM
We need them like I need a death stick. Boss I don't feel comfertable working with this sith. He'll betray us. It's what Siths do. Replied Geyyshhyyk,angerily.
 Jason Skywalker
11-26-2006, 5:14 PM
"Well, first off, Death Sticks don't really cause death, believe me, i've tried one. Second, i'm sorry, but for now, we need to. Third...well...he won't betray us, and you know why? Because of his sister and me."
 steven
11-26-2006, 5:19 PM
Ahh family relations. That's never stopped a sith before. Need I remind you guys of what happened during the Great Sith War?
 Jason Skywalker
11-26-2006, 5:25 PM
"Sith are Sith, always betraying. He may be a Sith, but she is a Jedi, i don't believe he would do that to her."
 steven
11-26-2006, 5:29 PM
Easy for you to say, the sith didn't help the Czerka Corperation enslave your planet.
 Jason Skywalker
11-26-2006, 5:32 PM
"Not as easy as you think Geyyshh, not as easy as you think."
 Darth_Velrogh
11-27-2006, 7:49 AM
"Lovely, here the walking carpet is now insinuating I helped that bloody corporation into your homeworld!" he figured " If it had been for me I would have tried and turn to our army, wookies would have been of great help in the war. But it was "economically" better for the war effort!" he yelled at the wookie.

"Ewan... you tried death sticks?! what the hell have you been doing?! Its against the Jedi code to do so!" Tylao burst, Master Ewan was now looking more like a smuggling bandit then a Jedi Knight "Where have you been?!" she asked him astonished " Good question sis'..." Selyon grinned remembering the navicomputer lockdown.
 Jason Skywalker
11-27-2006, 8:29 AM
"I'm joking, didn't you see the look on my face? They work, i myself witnessed one person dying because of it in an assignment."

"Also, Selyon, by the look in your face, i'm assuming you've been to the navicomputer, and while i'd like an answer, we need to hurry."
 Darth_Velrogh
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
"I confess... But tell me, why does a Jedi Knight lock his navicomputer?" Selyon asked looking at him with mistrust.
"Got something you wish to tell us...Master?" he said sarcasticly.

Tylao was astonished, was her brother just making that up?.
Doesn't look like it...

((OCC: Please don't let this thread die! I'm trying t bring it back!))
 steven
12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Because we didn't want runts like you invading our privacy. We're we've been has nothing what-so-ever to you with you two. Growled Geyyshhyyk Why were looking through our navicomputer?
 Darth_Velrogh
12-27-2006, 1:41 PM
"That doesn't concern you either..." he said coldly, finnally he moved to take care of the crates and replied "Nevermind just let's get this over with.

Tylao still looked at him quizzed either that was still his brother or not. But she also went on with the packing.
 Jason Skywalker
12-27-2006, 3:02 PM
"Excuse me. That doesn't concern us either? Oh sorry, it's just that you just didn't enter my ship, invade my privacy and wanted to see where the heck i've been!" Ewan shouted out, sarcastic as usual but angry.
 Darth_Velrogh
12-27-2006, 3:20 PM
"I'd advise you to shut it and forget it before you have something to regret!" he shouted turning around looking him coldly right in the eyes.

"If you know whats good for you just let it go." he said once more.
 Jason Skywalker
12-27-2006, 5:59 PM
"Oh, is that that Mr. "If you know whats good for you just let it go"? Well, just a thing, the only reason you're still actually standing? Is because i still haven't lost my patience and ordered Geyyshh to crush your neck!" Said Ewan, angrily.

There is no emotion, there is peace..., He said to himself before he left for Izzy, motioning with his hand for Geyyshhyyk to go with him.
 Darth_Velrogh
12-28-2006, 8:37 AM
"WHAT THE FRAK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" shouted Tylao as soon as they left. "I don't trust him at all..." he said before being interrupted by his sister. "Of course you don't your a Sith!" she burst.

"Theres something wrong with him" he continued ignoring her sister.
"I know! But I don't run around spying on people!" she said.
"He isn't the Katarn I remembered but I still believe in him!" she finalized.
 steven
12-28-2006, 9:08 AM
Just give me the order and I will rip him limp from limp Growled Gashhyyk.

Nearbye the Bird of Prey dropped out of hyperspace and into Tatooine space. Behind it were two pirate interptor ships, firing at him.
(Your chars think nothing of this, infact they don't even notice this happens just yet. It's just my intoduction of my 2nd character.)
Page: 2 of 2