Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Illustrated Fic]Passion of the Sith

Page: 1 of 2
 Quanon
11-08-2006, 2:43 PM
Heyo , this is my first attempt at writing out a story .
Hope its good , any comments are welcome , I'll only use this thread for story , the other one is just for my drawings :)
Anyway here's part one of my Nameless Fic .

PART I:
At the front-door:

Edit: Alread , as it was a bit short , I reworked Part 1 . It gives a bit more background to the characters ( which of course is importend )
I hope its an improvement . So here it is :

PART I:
At the front-door:

The sun was already low and her gloomy light made the red sand and rock of Korriban even more a flame .
Vaur looked at the big doors of this sith temple , the whole day he tried to open it , he could not find how the ancient mechanic behind the entrance worked . And as last attempt he placed some low-frequency charges .With a loud crashing sound of heavy rocks and bending metal the doors gave away . Vaur could catch a few glimpses of the interior of the temple as the dust started to settled .
Finanly , he could take a good look , the charges didn’t seem to have damaged much of the old architecture , nor did time seem to had any great effect . Vaur was shivering with anticipation to enter and explore or to wait for Ashaiya .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/M2copy-1.jpg)

He pondered while staring at the door-frame and the scribbling on it ,then he decided he would wait and start to make the camp where they would sleep for the night . As Vaur was busy with the base-camp kit and installing the small power-generator , he heard a swoop-engine coming throw the valley , the sound grew louder and louder . He looked over his shoulder and saw a small whirlwind of red-orange dust..
In less than a minute Ashaiya passed on her swoop-bike, made a wide u-turn and stopped just next Vaur . She leaped of her seet , took of her helmet and gasped.

“You opened the tomb !” : cheered Ashaiya as she looked past him .
“Yes , my dear , I finanly lost my patients and blew it open , but with care”: said Vaur with a small smile on his face . “ You better did , you know how long we searched for this tomb ?”: replied Ashaiya . “ Hahaha , don’t get so jumpy my dear , I know that this temple holds one of the answers we’re looking for and that you broke your head on all those scripts and maps.”: said Vaur . “ Well ,…” Ashaiya stopped and looked at Vaur . She saw that little quirk on lips , , he always did that when she was getting furious and inpatient . So she decided to change the subject .” I see you almost finished the base-camp ,that’s nice cause I’m tired . Master Gannar made me practise that Force Blow again , but this time against three of those pesky droids .”: muttered Ashaiya as she yawned . “ You’ll get it , practice is the only way to improve or skills.”: answered Vaur. “ I know , I know , still I wished we would be fighting again , you learn more quickly in the heat of a good fight .”:replied Ashaiya . Vaur looked in her eyes and saw the ferocity he loved so much in her . Even when they were younglings she showed her anger and not to the liking of Master Ku’Adij. That was long ago , almost ages as Vaur thought back at what happened in just these few years. All they had done was follow Lord Revan and Malak to battle those Mandalorians . Yes , that one day back at the Temple of the Jedi on Coruscant when Revan spoke on the great square outside. What an oratory he gave , everyone who heard his story could not sit and rest . Then at the hight of his speech many Jedi cheered and where convinced to join him in his noble request and free the outer-rim systems of the Mandalorians Raiders. The high Council looked from out the shadow of the entrance to the temple , they had a grim look on their faces . The second day Revan gave another speech , but this time with the Supreme Chancellor and some Senators of captured systems . They’re little play did not miss it effects as even Jedi Knights and Masters joined Revan and the Republic Armada . From then on , war was the only thing Vaur and Ashaiya knew . And in the heat of many battles they developed a strong force bond . Ashaiya his most dear blazing fury .

”SLAM!!!” Suddenly Vaur was back on Korriban , she looked at him and threw him a multifood-canister .
After their small evening-meal they prepared them selves to enter the temple for a quick scout mission .
 Diego Varen
11-08-2006, 2:45 PM
Very short, but it's good. The image doesn't show up, but were you going to put images in this Fic? Looking foward to more.
 Quanon
11-08-2006, 2:49 PM
The image should be up now ;)
 Diego Varen
11-08-2006, 4:59 PM
Great drawing, but there is no need to post the same Chapter again. Just edit your first Post. It's improved yes.
 TSR
11-08-2006, 5:03 PM
Very nice drawing. What did you use to colour it, if you dont mind me asking? I saw the original sketch, and it doesnt look like its been coloured by hand...
 CSI
11-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Nice picture. I like your fic and your illustration. Keep up!
 Quanon
11-09-2006, 3:49 PM
I used photoshop to paint my pic ; I know this program isn't avaible to lots of people ( I got it from school , education version).
Still my painting stay's primitive , cause I have to do with my mouse .
I'm saving up money for nice Wacom-digital pen set . Anyway Part 2 to should be up soon .

@TSR the rodian pics are coming along fine to . If I upload them should I post the hyperlinks in to your thread or just use my picture thread ?

Just keep things tidy and neat around here ;)
 TSR
11-09-2006, 4:22 PM
@TSR the rodian pics are coming along fine to . If I upload them should I post the hyperlinks in to your thread or just use my picture thread
Just stick the hyperlinks on the thread moyt. Cheers for doing this btw :)

I've got photoshop as well, but what i don't have is any idea on how to use the damm thing. As i've said many times, mspaint is as far as my creating graphics goes.
 Quanon
11-10-2006, 9:14 AM
Ow , colouring this was very easy to do in photoshop.
If you want to now how I did this I can send a PM with some sort of tutorial thingy ;).

Anyway woudl this be a good title for my fic : Passion of the Sith. ???
Comments are welcome .
 TSR
11-10-2006, 9:44 AM
Ow , colouring this was very easy to do in photoshop.
If you want to now how I did this I can send a PM with some sort of tutorial thingy ;).

Anyway woudl this be a good title for my fic : Passion of the Sith. ???
Comments are welcome .

That would be awesome, if you wouldnt mind :D

lol, and passion of the sith sounds like a p**s tke of the passion of the christ.... Go for it ;)
 Quanon
11-11-2006, 4:12 PM
Here it goes PART 2 . ow , and how do you change youre thread title as I'm now sure to call my story ; Passion of the Sith . :p

Part 2:
Hissing in the dark:

Vaur took the lead as his keen eyes saw a lot more in the dark , damp atmosphere of the tomb.
Soon the light of the withering sun disappeared , now they where completely surround by solid stone walls . Vaur turned his head around and took a deep breath , the air was heavy , tasted like dust ,dirt and earth . But what made Vaur nervous was this one smell , animals .
Even as Korriban was a desolate and dry planet , live existed . And it weren’t lovely gizka’s .
When the Sith claimed the world , he was in one of the first teams to enter the ancient academy . The place was crawling with Cyraks and Tuk’ata . Many of the new recruits where send in as a first test , not many survived . But the strongest remained and after a month most corridors and halls where cleansed of the beasts .

After a short walk throw some tunnels to the left they could hear a tinkling sound . Intrigued by this Ashaiya and Vaur followed the soft noise throw more corridors until they reached a small open area . This small open square seemed brightly light , but after a minute their eyes adapted to the surrounding area . Right before them they saw a fountain in the middle of the hall . It’s dark water coming out of the mouths of unknown creatures . “What a beautiful place ,must have been a meeting place or for meditation .”: said Vaur . “Look Ashaiya , the statue of Lord Decadetues”: shouted Vaur in excitement . “ Let me have look , maybe their’s a clue where his personal tomb chamber is .” ; she answered . “ Nope , nothing just his name and … well the rest is just gibberish .”
“Hmm , well we have plenty of time tomorrow for some serious reading and translation. Lets explore this corridor some further , maybe making a plan would be a smart idea.”: said Vaur .
“Wait Vaur , there’s another door , lets take that one , the scripture above says it leads to some sort of battle , armoury hall . Maybe we’ll find a relic. “: suggested Ashaiya . “ Alread lets follow that hallway .”: replied Vaur. Passing throw a long dark passage , full of broken statue’s posing in many fighting styles unfamiliar to Vaur and Ashaiya , they finanly arrived in a great open hall . To their surprise it was flat and empty , just a doorway on the other side .
Ashaiya started to cross the open space towards the door . As suddenly Vaur took roughly her arm and pulled her back . She was about to shoud against him as great raw hiss came from the door . A big full muscled Hssiss made him self visible , he looked at the two and gave another roar , deniaing them passage to the door . Vaur pulled his sabre , stepped closer and looked in to the eyes of the beast . It gave another hiss and clawed after Vaur . It tried many times to hit Vaur , but he would not budge , nor move and didn’t loose eye contact with the Hssiss .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/D5copy.jpg)

Then he himself started to hiss and made animalistic sounds . The beast continued to attack , but still Vaur didn’t use his sabre . He just talked and so slowly the beast calmed down . Another tense minute Vaur and the Hssiss looked in each other eyes , then it turned around and disappeared in the dark . Then Ashaiya shouted : “ What in the Sith lord was that all about , why didn’t you let me attack that stupid beast ! We could have killed it ! You just let get away with that !”. “ Calm down . He’s a guardian , he just came and tested us if we where worthy enough to go deeper into the tomb .” : replied Vaur . “ What , you that thing could come back and eat us ! “ : she said still agitated and full of anger . Then with a quick swoop Vaur took Ashaiya up and carried her away to the fountain hall . He put her softly down on the border of the fountain and said :” Wait here for me , I’ll be back with some cloth’s , we’ll sleep here , that’s the real test Ashaiya , not butcher the holy guardian . You know how Hssiss are seen as divine creatures by the sith . Just wait here already.”
She looked in his eyes and gave a small smile .” Good .”: said Vaur with a sweet low voice as he walked away back to the camp .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/D4copy.jpg)

“Oooww , I hated it when you do that Vaur !”: thought Ashaiya . Indeed Vaur was a quick and smooth talker . And he seemed to now what to say and propose to the right person .
Even the Master’s take him serious when he gives his thought about a subject .
Then she remembered how Vaur saved her many time’s from boring preaches of Jedi Master Ku’Adij . And she truly hated that man , from the beginning he preached her about the Jedi code , everyday she would do something wrong in his eyes . Always giving critic on her light sabre style and use of the force . Then things got worse , about the age of 14 she became his padawan . Luckily for her Vaur was there , he always listening and patient with her . She could scream and yell , even give him a punch in her anger . He never gave her speeches about she should be as a Jedi . And so they grew closer and closer over the years . Some way Master Ku’Adij noticed this and made sure all contact was broken between her and Vaur . From then on her hate for her master grew more and more everyday , until Revan and Malak appeared .
After his talk at the temple she gladly followed him to war , just to be away from Ku’Adij.
Later that day she saw Vaur talking with Malak , she gave a hard smack on his shoulder . Vaur looked stunned , he hadn’t seen her since she was 16 . Vaur finished his talk with Malak abruptly and walked away with her . From then on they where always together , in every fight and every experience . “Hey there , beautiful Sith Princess , what are you staring at in that dark pool”: said Vaur . She hadn’t noticed that he was looking at her for several minutes from out the dark hallway . She laughed , jumped up and ran into his strong arms .Then he spread out some thick warm cloths next to the fountain , tired of a long day she crawled and lay her next to him .
Feeling his slow reassuring hart-beat Ashaiya fell a sleep .
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 4:24 PM
You can't change the Thread title. Only Mods can. PM Jae Onasi about the subject and she'll gladly change the Thread title for you. Nice drawing and another good Part. Looking foward to more.
 CSI
11-11-2006, 4:52 PM
Is it the New Republic? It looks awfully similiar to the Jedi Outcast--I mean the illustration.

However, good chapter and good illustration! Keep going!
 Quanon
11-11-2006, 4:59 PM
@Nihilius : Don't know much about the time-line in star wars , but may story takes place before Kotor 1 , Revan is still alive and kicking as the great Dark Lord . Hope that help's and about the pics , Vaur is inspired by Desann , so yeah its kinda Jedi Outcast .

Thanks Pottsie for the info .
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 5:09 PM
Thanks Pottsie for the info .

No problem. Always glad to help someone. Usually. Desann wasn't the greatest character in the Jedi Knight series (That goes to Jerec, since he scared me when I was eight), but he had more character then Jaden, since he/she has no character to them and seem all godlike.
 CSI
11-11-2006, 5:10 PM
Ok, I got it. Thanks.

For timeline:

KOTOR series--Star Wars Movie Series--Jedi Outcast--Jedi Academy, which JO and JA are both New Republic. KOTOR is Old Republic.
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 5:14 PM
There is also Wookieepedia (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) too.
 TSR
11-11-2006, 6:33 PM
Pottsie! Don't introduce him to that! It's fanon!
 Quanon
11-12-2006, 6:24 AM
Uh I used wookiepedia to get an idea what Hssiss looked like without to play TSL again . I use it for lots of things , well mostly for pic's and names .

@Pottsie : Yeah Dark Forces 2 was way better than the sequel thingies . If I rember correctly it was like the third game I bought for PC . To me Gorc and Pic where one of my favourites Dark Jedi :lol: . I just liked the look of Desann , I love reptiles / dinosaurs , they give nasty bites :p .

Ow and Thanks to Jae for changing my thread title .
 Diego Varen
11-12-2006, 6:52 AM
My favourite Dark Jedi was Yun, because he had a yellow Lightsaber (My favourite Lightsaber colour at the time) and he was the youngest. If they released Dark Forces II as a remake, I would buy it, since I can't be bothered to install it again.

I'm looking foward to more Chapters, by the way.
 Quanon
11-12-2006, 9:55 AM
Well , I'm working on it , and I have to entroduce a new character , the coloring of the drawings takes the most of the time .
And that blasted schoolwork :p
 CSI
11-12-2006, 4:52 PM
Well , I'm working on it , and I have to entroduce a new character , the coloring of the drawings takes the most of the time .
And that blasted schoolwork :p

Yeah, but a small error: "Entroduce", you should use "introduce", the correct form.

Keep up. No worries about word form error.
 Quanon
11-14-2006, 3:06 PM
Alread here's Part 3 , no drawings yet as I'm still figuring out what should be illustrated .
So it's only text for now , enjoy ;p:

Edit : Alread this one of the pictures , hope its good .Also I tried to make the text less messy.

Edit2: Just added another drawing I made for the Dxun part .

PART3:
Dxun’s Green-hell.

“Wake up, Vaur . Come’on you lazy lazerhead.” Ashaiya said , while poking Vaur in his back . She could not sleep anymore and she was coming more anxious by the second with a feeling that the darkness around her would consume them both .
“Aaarrgh ! What’s you’re problem !” : snarled Vaur .
“ Don’t you feel it , it’s the Force , it’s trembling , … feels like dark swirling water … “ : she said , ignoring his complains .
“ What … Yes … strange why didn’t I feel it . Ashaiya are you okay ? “.
“ I … “ Her body shook heavly and gave a slight thumbing sound when it hitted the floor of the tomb . Vaur looked at her , picked her up and putted her back under the cloth . He stared at her , this was not the first time Ashaiya would feel the Force as this overwhelming darkness . She had never been the same since those battles on Dxun .

Ofcourse he wasn’t with her when Admiral Ghark Denson’s ship “The Swift Strider” crashed into the small moon , creating one of the largest craters on the surface .
Vaur could still see that great blazing fireball pouring through the sky , the impact shook the jungle moon to its knee’s , the sound and light was overwhelming . Everyone fighting just stopped for a minute and looked , even the wild-life was silent . On that moment he was sure she was dead .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/C22.jpg)

Untill that fortuned day : “Look Jedi Master Vaur ! Its wreckage from one of the escape pods of the T.S.S. !” .
“ Amazing , good work Commander Helsan , spread out the squads , let them search the immediate area around the wrack .” : said Vaur with a low raw voice .
“Yes , Master.” Helsan turned around and informent all squads . The rain poured hard that day ,made everything slippery and the mud deeper . Vaur took the lead of the squad “Green Hikers” , some of the finest scouts and rangers of the Republic army . After hours of walking through the thick rainforest and constant climbing they stopped .
“ We'll have to make camp here Sir , the weather is only getting worse , we better stay in the shelter of the jungle canopy then going up any further . I just hope those tracks we found don’t wash away completely by that damned rain . ” Vaur looked grim and turned his head up , the rocky cliff rose up above them and got the full load of the rain , the wind swirling and beading around its teeth peaks . Later that night , he felt a strange calling sensation , not sure if it was the Force or his own instincts he got up and continued to climb the cliff .

The rain drizzled down on the scaly head of Vaur , he’s robe was soon soaked , cold and heavy , but this wouldn’t stop him , it didn’t even bothered him . Then , in a split second his foot slipped of a rock , sending him tumbling and rolling down from a steep hill , crashing throw shrub , veins and finannly knocking his head hard against a green stone pillar . Not knowing how much time has passed Vaur woke up just next up to Ashaiya in what looked like a meditation room of a Jedi Temple . Not far from him sat Admiral Ghark himself , shivering and talking to himself .
“ Admiral , what are you doing here ! “ . To his own surprise Vaur noticed how weak and faint his voice sounded .
“ Admiral !” : screamed Vaur . Ghark looked up and nodded “No” with his head , his hands giving gesture that Vaur should be silent . Vaur looked suspicious at the admiral not understanding what was going on . Then he looked at Ashaiya , she looked fine , just ripped and torn clothes , nothing serious , just for that iron collar around her ankle . “ What chains !” . Then Vaur saw a vague vision :” Mandalorians .“
”Yes that must have been what happened , they’re prisoners . But why , they never took war-prisoners . Only … when they needed information badly and that would mean they were losing the war . “ thought Vaur .
As what seemed an eternity , he , Ashaiya and admiral Ghark where freed by the Green Hikers . The fight itself was heavy as Mandalorians where fierce fighters in close quarters . Not only where their a lot of them , the prison or better the temple ruin was a big complex , a real maze . After long hours of intense hand to hand fighting , they could take a rest in a small side Hall .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/C11copy.jpg)

And their they had found these old holocrons , from then on they learned everything they could about these ancient artefacts . Even after the battle on Dxun they returned to the jungle temple uncovering its secrets . But as the war continued they had to leave Dxun . Now 5 years later , those awful days on Dxun still had their effects on Ashaiya .
Vaur sighted , she was still trembling , making torn , tortured faces . He putted his clawed hands on her forehead and concentrated . Quickly a healing and calming Force stream flowed from his hand . The shaking stopped and Ashaiya looked more calmed now , not short after that she rose up . She looked at Vaur , “ You’re right , this is the Tomb . I saw us , somewhere deep , talking to this figure , I can’t remember what it was …”: whispered Ashaiya .
 Diego Varen
11-14-2006, 3:08 PM
Another good Part Quanon. Looking foward to the illustration, if it is done. Looking foward to more.
 Jae Onasi
11-14-2006, 4:59 PM
Hello Quanon.
You have a nice little story going. I'd like to make a suggestion or two just to improve readability here on the forum--add line spaces between each person's dialogue, and between each new paragraph. It gives the eye something to 'grab onto' when you drop down to the next line. When text is all bunched up together, it's easy to lose one's place and end up skipping lines. Try that out--I think you might be surprised at how much faster it allows you to read the story. :)
 Quanon
11-14-2006, 5:16 PM
Ow , sorry about that , I write the story in Word and always looks better in there . I was a bit in a hurry to post this , I'll still need to edit Part 3 as still needs its pictures placed in place ( sounds weird :p ) .
Thanks for the info Jae ;) cause the story is all in my head I forget that it is not always easy for outsiders ( unless some of you have mind reading powers ;) )
to follow things as I write them down .

So thanks again to point at that .

I write mine in Word, too, and I agree, it looks better there--but because we're reading on a forum with white print on a dark background, it's harder for the eye to follow here. The nice thing is we don't have to do all the indents--line breaks take the place of that. I groused about this very same problem in my first chapter because I did the same thing. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how much different the readability will be. :D --Jae
 Quanon
11-16-2006, 2:35 PM
Just finished writing this new part , enjoy .
Goes of to make the drawing .
Any comments are still welcome .

Edit: added the drawing . And wondering if the readers would like to see concept sketches ( characters ,....) and finished drawings with the story ?
Or would this make it way to confusing ?

PART4:
The Archive.

Vaur kept a close eye on Ashaiya , he didn’t want to see her black-out again . An hour back they just past the hall were they met the Hssiss , so far there where no sign’s of immediate danger . though both of them where aware of this pushing darkness in the force , in away it was unsettling and on the other hand it compelled to go further .
“This is going nowhere Ashaiya , where walking like blind fools around and around .” : muttered Vaur .
“ You haven’t seen and felt "it" like I did , I’m sure we have to go this way , it’s waiting for us there , you’ll see .“ : answerd Ashaiya in calm voice .
Vaur wasn’t put to rest by that reply.
He continued :” You know how vision or insights are not to be trusted for 100% , this thing might take place in the near future or decades from now . It might even never happen as the Force is always a changing ether .”
“ Don’t go philosophic on me Vaur , Ku’Adij did that . Besides … .” she stopped and looked to the door on her left . “ We must enter here , its an archive or something close to that , the hieroglyphs look similar to those on the library door of the Academy of Malachor.”
“Are you sure , maybe it’s a trap , hmm , it feels all right .”: said Vaur speaking to himself.

Ashaiya stepped towards the door , she didn’t hesitated , the door opened slowly with a grumbling sound . To their surprise the room was well lit , small light bulbs on the thick pillars gave a bright clean light . Though a large part of the right wing was collapsed and buried under ton’s of rock , the rest of the room seemed intact . The room was filled with shelves , on them lay a whole host of strange devices , some looked like holocron’s , others had a look of old data-pads . More to right , similar to those on Coruscant , a huge data archive interface . But what really toke the attention was this big heavly decorated central altar with a bright shining force field surrounding it . Both Ashaiya and Vaur walked towards it , they where on the first step of the altar as they heard a small “click” .

Out of the sealing two Sith battle-droids leaped down , with short rush they attacked Vaur with their sharp long clawed hands . Vaur evaded the first slash , pulled his lightsaber just in time to wear of a stabbing attack by the other droid . Ashaiya activated her double-bladed saber and joined the fight . With quick swirling motions she rushed towards the first automaton . The first hit sliced of his left arm , the next slash decapitated the aggressor .
The second one , seemed a more advanced droid , Vaur attacks never seem to hit the right spot , the droid seem read Vaur attack-moves before he even could execute them .
He took another leap and stabbed , his saber pierced throw one of the eye’s of the droid .
Ashaiya launched an attack from the rear , the droid was blocked of . Then from out of his chest , a small explosive grenade rolled on to the floor . Ashaiya was knocked to the floor as she took the full brunt of the explosion . Vaur , enraged by this , Force pulled the battle-droid towards him , then when the thing was in full velocity , he swirled it a 180° and smashed it to pillar , big chunks of splintered stone flew around the room . The droid shivered and pulsated , then it tried to attack again . But far to damaged it stumbled towards Vaur .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/W22.jpg)

Vaur concentrated and crushed the thing with one Force Grip . Then he turned to see that Ashaiya was already back on her feet , searching for her lightsaber .
“ I just knew that had to happen , Sith Lords never give away their knowledge that easily away.” Sputtered Vaur , while breathing heavily . “Look , the field is gone ! “: yelled Ashaiya in excitement .

Curiously , but careful to not spring another trap , they looked what lay on the altar . It appeared to look like a solid black steel hexagon . It fitted easily in a hand and felt cold to the touch .
Ashaiya turned and searched for any sign to how this thing could work . Then she passed it on to Vaur , she looked at the details on the side of the altar to see if their where any clues to what this hexagon exactly was . “ Strange , these hieroglyphs , I don’t know them . They don’t look like those we have seen Malachor or even tombs here on Korriban .” said Ashaiya.
“ Maybe you have to focus Force on this thing to make it work or it’s a siphon of power unknown to us .” : replied Vaur intrigued .
“Wait , come look at this ! I think this sculpture show’s what we have to do .”
Vaur walked to the other side of the altar where Ashaiya showed him a group of figures .
The central , biggest and by change the most important of the bunch held a loft the black hexagon , just in front of a huge door . “ Its some sort of key .”: uttered AShaiya happily .
“ I think you’re right my dearest love .”: answered Vaur astonished .
“But where’s that door ? And how thus this thing fit in the puzzle ?”: thought Vaur .
“Come on , I know where it is.” : said Ashaiya while walking back to the door they entered .
“ You know where it is Vaur , you feel it to , its calling for us , stronger than before . Come on , we don’t have anymore time to loose.” ; she said seriously .
Vaur grabbed a couple of the holocrons and data-pads of the shelves as he passed them and walked out the archive , following his dearest Ashaiya , further and further into the dark abyss.
 CSI
11-17-2006, 5:33 AM
Good story. Looking forward to see the picture and new chapter coming up.
 The_Catto
11-17-2006, 5:39 AM
I like the story itself and also the pictures. Great work, and waiting for the newest chapter.
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Good story. Looking forward to see the picture and new chapter coming up.

Agreed. I can't believe I forgot to review. If you can call it a review.
 Quanon
11-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Not a new chapter just a nice preview of the upcoming picture .
I'll be working on it to night to get colored and put into place in this thread .
Good change 2 part will be added this weekend as I've got time to kill .
And that doesn't happen alot , anyway here the pics :

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/W1.jpg)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/W2.jpg)
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 1:20 PM
Looking good Quanon.
 Quanon
11-17-2006, 5:30 PM
Hey , just finished a new part of my fic . Think I'll add some concept sketches later on , cause I'm doubting about the looks of a certain character . And I thought you people could help me out , which one is the best for this thing .
And I mean everyone can say a thing or two ( or more if they feel like it ) , I just want this to fit nicely in the SW universe .

Well here it is , enjoy :p

Part5:
Dark Feelings.

Vaur was getting sick , the constant pounding , pushing and pulsing of the Force in this tomb made him feel afraid . Ashaiya on the other had taken the lead , she seemed to find herself at home in this dark maze of corridors , hallways and crypts . The deeper they went the more of these burial chambers full of withered bones and mummified corpses they found . Some of them radiated a dark dreaded feeling and both Ashaiya and Vaur did not enter the chapel graves , as the occupant seemed more a live then dead . Still it was this unsettling feeling throw the Force that made Vaur nervous . It was like a cold biting wave of utter blackenes crawling up around your spine , choking every fibre of your body until all feeling was gone .
Vaur could not find himself back in the Force , he seemed to be nor dead , nor living . And the most unsettling was he could not feel Ashaiya . Their Force-bond seemed to be crushed by the Dark-Ether of this place .

“Look Vaur , come closer.”:said Ashaiya .
“Great Darkness of all times , is it this door , are you sure ? It feels like that this Dark energy comes from beyond that entrance .”: said Vaur while standing next to her , looking to the details and hieroglyphs on the door itself .
“ This is it , I’m positive . Now just need to find how that things opens .”: whispered Ashaiya.
“ Can you read what those glyphs say , I don’t like the feeling about this , maybe we should return . The tomb is bigger then we thought , the holocrons on Malachor did not mention that this was a Necropolis . “ : said Vaur in quick reply to Ashaiya .
“What ! Vaur listen to your self . Where not like those cowards back at the Academy , you starting to sound like those weak minded nervehurder Jedis . You can’t go back now , where’s your courage you showed when you confronted that Hssiss ?” : she asked astonished to see Vaur scared off by this place .
“ I …I just don’t now.”: stuttered Vaur . “ Its … I never felt such power before , my Force sight is overwhelmed . I can’t feel you anymore Ashaiya , something is trying to push us apart and I can’t accept that .” : answered Vaur .
“ You can’t … No Vaur it’s yourself , your’re doubting about your own feelings towards me.”: said Ashaiya looking hurt .
Vaur did not speak , deafened from the words that came out of Ashaiya mouth , blinded by her emotion . Then out of nowhere the answer to his fear came rolling in like a cold wave of water , it cleared its mind . This Darkness was testing his commitment , his passion and love for Ashaiya .
“No !”: he thought .“I won’t cower away by this , she never doubted me , she never doubted her feelings , that’s way all her prior Jedi Master scorned her” .
She was an endless emotional energy spiral , intertwined with his calm dark ocean of thoughts and somewhere there in the Force they found each other . And this bond made them strong , not her looks as a beautiful Twi’lek made Vaur love her , it was her fiery temper, her raging passion , .

Looking to her confidently he took the Black Hexagon and placed it in middle of the door , it fitted nicely . Then a trembling , deep grumbling sound rose from out of the deep , dust started to fall , they could hear a clamping metal sound as the door sliced open .

A cathedral-like interior , similar to the other burial chambers appeared in a foggy dark light .
Both Ashaiya and Vaur stepped in , looked astonished and excited as well , to this grandeur setting . As they walked further down the ship of this Dark Church they saw a throne at the end , before the throne was an altar highly decorated with lustful female body , strangled with each other . Ashaiya passed the altar and looked at the darkness sitting on the throne . Then the machines attached to the ancient device where activated . Pumping up black ooze into many tubes and pipelines , who disappeared towards the darkness beyond the throne .
“ What is happening ?”: asked Vaur bewildered .
“ Don’t know , this thing kicked into action , I didn’t trigger any trap or pushed a button .”:replied a breathless Ashaiya .

“Who are thee to recklessly enter my domain ? Do you mortals know who they awakened ? Hope for those who think they can disturb a Dark Lord and escape is worthless .” : barked a low rocky voice . Vaur and Ashaiya looked up and looked into four deep black eyes , radiating such a violent evil force they almost screamed of pure agony , as all their emotions where suppressed by this being .
 Diego Varen
11-17-2006, 6:02 PM
Another good Part Quanon, even though it was very short. Perhaps you could just write the Fic first, before posting the pictures, but it is your choice.
 Quanon
11-18-2006, 1:20 PM
hey , just wondering , I made some sketches today .
And I want some opinions .

So here we go .
First three are for a Dark Lord of the Sith ( he's a really old being ).
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/B5.jpg)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/B4.jpg)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/B3.jpg)

This is an idea I had for te Admiral mentioned in Part 3.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/B.jpg)

Remember this is a PG-13/rated T (for teen) forum--make sure your pictures comply with the forum rules and that your Twi'lek girl keeps some clothes on. --Jae
 Quanon
11-20-2006, 1:02 PM
Hopla ! A new part . Any feed back is still welcome :p !

here we go :

Part6:
Darth Impuratos.

Pinned to the ground by this unearthly gaze , Vaur and Ashaiya waited for anything to happen . Then slowy , like dark mist or fog the shadow lifted , a big horned head appeared , it’s long neck sparsely fleshed , looked down .
“ I demand an answer , who are thee and why have you awakened me from my hibernation ?” it rumbling low pitched voice asked .
“ We … we come to learn , we’re seeking knowledge in our quest for greater power . Looking to gain greater strength , to bend the Force to our own will .” : Vaur answered , trying to be calm and self-confident .
Ignoring this reply , the head turned to Ashaiya .
“ Aah , how long has it been , decades … , to smell the sweet scent of female Twi’lek .” : spoke the creature while a long arm came out of the shadow reaching out with long bone clawed fingers .
“Don’t you touch her ! She’s mine ! No one touches her , not even you !” : raged Vaur , as the strong pounding Darkness of the Force started to throb heavily in his head .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/Q.jpg)

“ Well , well , such jealousy , such anger , certainly dear youngling Jedi should now this leads to a Dark Path .”: uttered the calm booming voice .
“ A Chistori male , Force sensitive and trained , very rare indeed .” : continued the voice , looking to Vaur with growing interested .
“Where not Jedi , were Sith and … “: intervened Ashaiya .
“ Sith ? So , you younglings think they can call themselves Sith ? :” the voice asked .
“ Yes , we followed Darth Revan our Lord and Master , he guides us to greater power and only throw the teachings of the Sith can we reach this .” : answered Vaur quickly .
“ Teachings of the Sith , yes … “: the creature gasped after air and continued .” That’s why you come to me . I felt this unbalance in the Force you called Revan in my sleep . But you are not Revan and there are many teachings within the order of the Sith . And … as I can feel the bond between you younglings , its dark , tainted , fuelled by what Jedi and Sith would mock as “Love” . They are mistaken , I sense you younglings have passed that weak emotion .
Yes your “Love” gives strength , but still it’s not enough . Tell me , how is it that thee have come to me ?”

“We found these holocrons on many locations , from them we learned that the great Dark Lord Darth Impuratos gained sush knowledge and will , he became a demy-god or Immortal throw the Force . On the Academy on Malachor we learned that the great Darh Impuratos builded a palace and tomb on Korriban . So after long searching we found … you . And now we pledge our selves to your biddings great Master .” : said Ashaiya while she kneeled , showing great respect and humility .
“ Well , well . Never did I thought I would see this day . Many young Sith choose the easy teaching , the quick road of pure barbaric violence , brute power . Even the Deceivers use brute force in the end to claim the throne . Decades have I slumbered and once in a while foolish youngsters barge into my tomb . Seeking knowledge , for quick victory upon their Masters . Fools , they wouldn’t understand that with violence , bloodshed and rampaging throw the galaxy none could build an empire . They may had power and a strong will on the Force , but never strong and wise enough to escape death by its many hands . Look above and around you , youngsters if you fail me .” : the hand slowly pointed to cross’s where drained and lifeless corpses hanged , like withered wrinkled cloth .
“ They have fed me , with the necessary live-ether to live on in an eternal sleep . Yes , as you can see I never reached the point to use the Force to be immortal . Its not the Force within these wretches that keeps me alive , oh no , its purely their own bodily flouts , their flesh and spirit .” : the old creature sighted .

“ Let me tell you the story , how a great Sith Lord never discovered something to never die , to reach immortality through another way .“ : it continued , looking to Vaur and Ashaiya with a less grim shivering in its eyes . “ In my young days , long before the dawn of the Republic , the Sith landed on my home world . My specie is a long living kind , we never bothered with visitors from other worlds . In fact we loved to trade with them , our kind was known for its love to collect rare and exotic items of any kind . But one day a Sith Lord Armarn and his entourage visited my palace .

He talked about his gratitude to me for giving refuge to the Sith . He kept talking about his powers of the Force and showed me his skills , then the conversation went to a more darker subject , their war with the Jedi . He warned my kind that the Jedi were relentless and would attack my world in a short notice . Of course I was upset about this fact , my world had never been in a war , not on this scale . We never even bothered to buy weapons of any sort , let stand build an army or an armada of war-ships . But this Sith Lord Armarn said that the Sith would protect us from these Jedi-scum , I asked how and he just chuckled and spoke of these Force aura’s . On the end as we where enjoying a fine Ner’ avna liqueur on my patio looking into my gardens , he gave me this beautifull female slave as a friendship present .

As I was proud on this gift , she was put in a delicate force cage , the more I gazed on her beauty , the more I felt the urge growing to collect more . It was not lust , no dear younglings , my kind has no difference between male and female , it just doesn’t exist . But with the coming of the Sith , I saw a new opportunity to collect : the most rarest and exotic female species , this new passion quickly became an obsession . My friend Amarn visited me many times , pleasing me with compliments on my newest collection , I was even more thrilled as a saw pure jealousy , envy and lust on his face and those of other visitors . But the peace was short lived , indeed the Jedi came and brought war . The Sith were well prepared , they saved us from certain death . I still remember the many transports leaving the surface of our beloved home world to the huge star-ships of the Sith , many where destroyed , sad it is this war .

Luckily I was saved with my precious collection by my good friend Amarn , while escaping into the depth of space he told me the truth why the Sith had come to us . It seemed that my kind was infused strongly with the Force , Armarn described it as some sort of aura radiating from within us . He told me it gave the Sith more strength and power and this would give them the edge to defeat the Jedi once and for all . My surviving brothers agreed to help the Sith in their cause against those wretched Jedi .

I became an apprentice of Lord Amarn , under his guidance’s I became a formidable Force user . As the years passed and the war between Jedi and Sith waned , I arrived on Korriban .
I was welcomed by the Korriban Sith , some of the most fearsome characters swayed the sceptre as rightfully rulers . Amidst their palaces I rebuild my own fortress and as time passed on I grew and grew , learning and teaching to others . I was never alone in my fortress hall’s .
Many of my dearest slaves where Force sensitive and I learned them everything , they were my most trusted servants . But it did not last , the Sith hunger always for more , I was betrayed by my brother Indestos .

He was jealous , I had more power and had started a new religion amongst the Sith , many temples where erected in my glory from out of the dust wasteland of Korriban . He never gained that prestige and was a mere puppet of one the other Lords . Freightend I would surpass them all , they send my brother to eliminate me . He almost gained victory , many students where killed in the fight , I was badly wounded as you can see . Still I won the fight , but had to pay the price . My beloved Serena was killed , she carried the seed of my rebirth , but it was lost … since then I never found an other to bond so strongly with … .
So tell me younglings how strong do you consider the bond between you ?
Know to complete the rite of Rebirth both most be strong in the Force . Both most complete many dark rites to find each other in the Force and become one . Only then you will achieve immortality .
Be warned that many will consider these teachings abhorrent , unnatural even . “ : Impuratos looked at them as he ended his story , waiting what Vaur and Ashaiya would answer .
 Diego Varen
11-20-2006, 2:56 PM
Good Part as always Quanon. And the previous pictures are great, as always. I'm looking foward to more.
 Quanon
11-22-2006, 11:37 AM
A new part just for you ! :p

Pictures are on the way for the other parts to . Typing goes a little faster then drawing .

Edit: Added the picture , expect to see more of the gray-scale drawings as I'm practising my skill with these sketch-markers , :p .
Colour will return , just have to wait another month or so untill I get that cool Wacom bord . yeah !

Part7:
The trial.

“We are not afraid of what is to come great Lord of the Sith . We beg you to learn all your secrets . We will not fail you .” : Vaur said .
Darth Impuratos , nodded , stretched out his to arms and lifted himself out of his throne .
He took his huge black and red cloak , putted it on to hide his scared body . Then he walked slowly towards the alter in the centre of the great hall and begged to Vaur and Ashaiya to follow him .

At the platform he pushed a well hidden button . In the middle of the altar a section sliced open , a beautiful fine crafted lightsaber-hilt appeared into the murky muffled light of the tomb . Darh Impuratos took it in his long-fingered hands . The blade ignited with a snapping buzz as the electrical field stabilized , it’s dark red hue gave an unearthly look to the surrounding architecture .

“ Never leave without your lightsaber , but I’m sure you know this younglings .“: Impuratos said as he looked first at Ashaiya and then at Vaur , while giving a smile .
“Follow me closely , we’ll go to what’s left of my palace-fortress , these graves will teach you nothing , only the life story of the ones buried here and those legends are highly overrated .”: he muttered .

The following 30 minutes or so , Vaur and Ashaiya where led throw small twisting corridors .
Then all of the sudden a great portal appeared with a heavy corroded fence . Darth Impuratos Force pushed it open with a small gesture of his finger . Still this was not the end of their journey , Impuratos led them throw halls , one looked like it was bathing-room as a small source still sprang some water into the pond .They ended at a balcony overlooking an arena and the rest of his grand fortress ruin , warmed by the red sun of Korriban .

Impuratos just stood there , enjoying the sun on his old cold skin and rubbing his hands as trying to catch the rays of light . He then turned and started to talk again , after the long silence of the trip throw the catacombs .
“ Before I accept you two as my new apprentices , you’ll have to pass some tests . Nothing special . “ Vaur and Ashaiya looked nervously to each other .
”I want to see how strong the bond between the two you truly is .” : the lord continued .
“ Go down to the combat arena just outside , my assassin droids should still be operational for good classic gladiator fight . That should be a good situation to see how you interact under battle stress .”

Vaur and Ashaiya descended the stair into to the arena-pit . A door to the left opened and one right in front of them . The droids leaped out with great velocity , immediately attacking .
The two young Sith activated their light-sabers , dodged and went for the kill . In mere seconds the first droids where destroyed . Then another door opened and a huge Marauder droid walked into the arena , swirling with its huge powered fists . Vaur tried several attempts to behead the mechanic behemoth , but its fist thick Caramic-steel plating stopped every slash of his light-sabre . To crush , push the thing with the Force didn’t have great effect , only enraging the automaton even further . Though it was big , its speed was formidable , Ashaiya leaped right on time as the thing slammed in the walls . Then with a quick turn she launched a powerful volley of lighting .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/Q2.jpg)

This seemed to be the trick , the crude build wire- and internal electric-mechanical systems burst into flames . The titan fell , shaking the ground and thick black smoke poured out of the torso . But the combat test was not finished , now a wave of small insect droids rushed in . As they got surrounded , Vaur and Ashaiya stood back to back , slashing ,stabbing and parrying .
With great swooping swirls the droids got mashed , only leaving halve melted slug where the light-sabers struck . Vaur and Ashaiya looked at the small arena littered with droid carcasses , still smoking or twitching their limbs .

Darth Impuratos looked down and confirmed by sly nod they had past this first simple test .
“The second test , goes deeper into the relation you have through the Force .” : explainded the old Lord .
” One of you will go to the meditation room , the other to the dark unlit maze . The one meditating must show the right way , as he has the detailed plan , to the one captured in the maze , which is full of traps of course .” : he continued .

Vaur sad down and closed his eyes , centring himself , calming all the emotion of the last few hours . He focused just on two things the plan and Ashaiya . He reached out , trying to commune with her throw the Force . In the maze Ashaiya did the exact same thing , calming all of her emotions and concentrating on her bond with Vaur . Then in a second the two where one mind , one thought and she started to walk . Loosing her focus as she tried to see in the dark , she almost stumbled in this black bottomless pit . Carefully walking backwards she reached out to Vaur . In a small thought burst , Vaur made clear to Ashaiya that she would enter a huge space full of different pillars . She would have to jump crisscross through the hall to reach the other side . Many of the pillars contained traps , other crumbled and collapsed . After a nerve-braking hour of leaping and jumping, Ashaiya made it through .She rested her head to the cool stone wall , breathing air painfully in her burning longs . Everything was pitch black , but she felt reassured by the thought that Vaur was guiding her . Another hour of running throw narrow passages , fighting droids , leaping over rotating blades and smashing blocks of rockwalls , Ashaiya finally saw a small light appear . Not sure this was another trap to make her believe that she was at end of this complex , she walked cautiously closer . Then it happened what they both feared , the Force connection was gone . Vaur concentrated and focused in vain , Ashaiya disappeared from out of his thoughts . The following minutes seemed like ages , as Vaur started to loose his calm . In the swirling sea of worries what could have happened , he began to hate himself for losing her that easily .

Another minute passed tormenting his spirit , then a soothing sensation speeded through his body , as she reappeared . The last part went fluently , Ashaiya entered the meditation room from the other side and so they where re-united .

“Where were you ? I lost you their , it felt like an age . “: Vaur asked astonished .
“ Well , I collected this pretty souvenir , it most have been a hidden room of some sort . Look .” : said Ashaiya as she showed a strange suit . “ Isn’t it nice , it will fit great .” : she uttered in a cheering tone .
Vaur looked a bit angry , but it disappeared in a flash , they just passed a second test . He felt assured , that what ever Darth Impuratos would through at them they would pass with success.

Impuratos came behind a pillar , saw the Sith armour Ashaiya found and congratulated her .
“You both have done well , I sense that you’re strong enough to follow my teachings . Still one thing must be found , a fitting piece of equipment for you Vaur . Ashaiya was lucky to find this nice armour . Many treasures are scattered here , not all of them where mine , in the past I had many students and servant all with their own possessions .Search and I’m sure you’ll find something to your liking .”: said the Dark Lord .
“ Come enough of this , lets enjoy the last of the sun gentle light . Tomorrow is another day and since where on the way to eternal live there is no hurry .”
The three of them stepped on to the balcony , the sun was low and her light was shattered by the great mountain peaks surrounding the valley .
 CSI
11-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Impressive as always. KEep up Quanon.
 Diego Varen
11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Impressive as always. Keep up Quanon.

Agreed. Minor correction in your previous post CSI. Looking foward to more as always.
 Quanon
11-22-2006, 1:28 PM
Sorry Jae , I apologize if the drawing was offensive . I'll take it way of this thread and I'll do a double check on these kind of things .

Sorry again .
 Quanon
11-23-2006, 5:11 PM
New part is up , bit shorter than the last one , but hey !
Hope you like the new characters ;)

Part 8:
Admiral Ghark Denson:

The Admiral looked out of the window into swirling vortex , he sighed , he truly hated travelling at light-speed , time passed so slowly and there was nothing to look at . He turned and walked down the bridge , the crew was working hard , computer-panels beeped and flashed giving warning signals . The navigators where double checking the route , ships of this size where vulnerable in hyper-space , not to mention how much they cost to produce and their strategic value . Leaving the noisy deck Ghark went straight to his office . He walked to the drink and food dispenser , sipping a strong Juna Wine he walked casually to his desk . Putted down the glass , taking his personal data-pad , he checked his messages .

“grkrg ... Admiral excuse me , you have a visitor waiting at the door .” : said the Gharks assistant Mualla through the crackling intercom .
“ Let him in .”: the Admiral replied , pushing the button to open the door .
“Ah , you finally found the time to talk . Hope you enjoy the trip on this new battle cruiser ?”: he asked at the heavy armoured assassin , who walked towards the drink dispenser .
“ Not really .”: the skilled professional killer took a good sip from his Hurg Ale , continuing .
“ The hole-vision doesn’t work when you’re flying at this ridicules speed with this kind of oversized monstrous ship.”
“Well , it’s just a couple of hours , still I heard you had a go at my personal Jedi lieutenant Evina . “: Replied the Admiral with a smirk on his face .
“ Hй hй hй , yeah I did , to bad she didn’t fall for it , but enough of the chatter . I played enough pazaak to see you got something big for me .”: the assassin said in a playful tone .

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/Q3copy.jpg)

“ I sure do , Mr.Rand , I sure do . You got quite a name , looking at your hit list it’s no surprise . Well , its sort of a standard mission , but just this tiny difference . You’ll be joined by two of my best Sith warriors . They’re now on Korriban , investigating some tombs . After their done , we’ll pick them up and go straight to the Hestanin system . “: said Ghark , walking around his oval-shaped desk , stirring his wine around in the glass .
“ What , listen I’m not taking anyone with me , I’m lone-hunter , I don't like people but people don’t like me . See , it just goes natural , besides I'm not a tourist guide .”: Mr.Rand answered in a nagging tone .
The Admiral turned around and said :” Just listen to me Atton , their dear to me and I want you to help them . I tell you the reward they can grand you … well it’s going to blow away . Really they are one their way to the top , real soon . They just need a push .”
Atton looked at Ghark .” Yep he’s serious , not lying , no pazaak bluff face .” Still he doubted and asked :” You’re very vague what this is all about Ghark . Why can’t you tell me everything right now , I don’t see the point to wait on the others as they clearly seem to know what this is all about ? “
Ghark sighed , drank the last of his wine and walked back to his big comfy chair .
“ Mualle send me DR-3E and tell him to bring me the holocron’s and holo-records of Ashaiya and Vaur , post haste . “: said the Admiral firmly in the intercom .

“ Nice office you got , looks better then the place you once lived in Nar-Shaddaa .”: said Atton relaxed , ignoring the look on Gharks face .
“ If memory serves me right , you and your cantina friends trashed the place about that small dispute of debts in card games “: answered the Admiral with strong sarcastic tone on “Small dispute”.
“ Me debts , listen I never lose , they just went crazy after all that spice they lost . I told those Ghamoreans not to use a Hutts property as wager in a game . Hell , those space-pigs where high of spice themselves . I always wondered how they where able to follow to your place .”: Atton had forced dumb look on his face , as if he truly didn’t know how those thugs went to Ghark .

“ DR-3E has arrived , Sir”
Admiral Ghark opened the door , the droid walked in an plugged himself to the screen opposite the desk .
“ Play the detailed briefing and history DR-3E , all of it .”: ordered Ghark .
“ Ah , hope their some nice chicks in this flick of yours.”
“Hmpf”: grumbled a annoyed Ghark .
“ Just watch the briefing …”
The screen went out as the film ended , DR-3E disconnected and walked out of the office .
Atton got out of his seat , walked to the window , tried to take another sip of his drink , noticed it was empty and sighted . He just stood their , pondering on all the information he’s brain had to capture and understand .
“ So if they pull this of , if they ever achieve their goal , we’re the first to benefit ? What makes you so sure they won’t turn their backs on us , cut us down cause we know to much . And how you’re so sure Lord Revan and Malak won’t stop this . I don’t think they’ll like the computation .”: said Atton , stepping to right for another refreshing drink .
“ Revan and Malak are way to busy on the important front lines . Revan is planning his grand strategy to quickly capture the core-worlds . The important ones where all the Republic’s true power rests . The outer rim systems are to fall eventually , but you know as I know that conquering a the inner rim takes time . Lots of time , Revan and Malak are to focused on their own schemes . Besides only the strongest can rule the Sith , every other Sith will accept a new stronger ruler . “ : replied Ghark , playing with a small golden artefact .
“ If you put it that way , what the heck … I’ll do this one thing , but if I don’t like it . I’m out , you understand .”: said Atton seriously .
“ Good , you made the right decision my dearest pal Mr.Rand , come lets go to the mess-hall , maybe that handsome Evina has a break . “: uttered Ghark in a now happy mood.
“ Just to let you now ‘pal’ , I’ve got a bad feeling about this .”: said Atton in a nervous way .

Both men left the office , Atton winked at Mualla on the way out . Her face went red and she smiled back , the Admiral laughed and padded his friend on the shoulder . The last hours pasted rapidly , with loads of Juma juice as the old brothers talked away about their troublesome past.
 Diego Varen
11-24-2006, 1:43 AM
Good Chapter as always. Looking foward to more.
 Quanon
11-25-2006, 5:44 PM
New part ready and posted . It's again a bit short I think , but seems I'm ownly able to wright these short parts for now , don't know whats wrong in the head :lol: .

Anyway here it is , enjoy it Pottsie !
And if anybody knows the english word for "kruk-as" just tell me , I'm curious how it would change this part of my fic . :p

Part 9:
Krukas the Shattered .

Vaur felt with his hand at his chest , it was still burning with pain . The crystal-stone shined bright red , if you looked closely you could see a slow pulse . His memory was vague at best , scouting throw the ruins of the palace , he had walked in this … well he didn’t know exactly what it was , closest thing was a laboratory . While taking a look around this strange environment he came a cross a large table .
Their he saw those crystals , they looked familiar to those used in light-sabres . The only problem was they were way to big to fit in a light-sabre hilt . More to the back in a side arch a machine stood , still active hearing the humming sounds it produced . Vaur walked past it and just strayed around , picking things up for a closer look , nothing truly special was to be found.

Then as he reached out to this holo-recorder , he was grabbed by strong robotic arms , lifted up , passed through doors and then this bright light blinded his sight . What seemed like a second , must have been hours . Ashaiya had found Vaur in an old bedroom , deep a sleep . Worried about his health she called for Darth Impuratos .

After a short look the dark Lord noticed the flickering crystal in the centre of Vaurs ribcage .
He reassured Ashaiya that it was harmless and would help Vaur .
He would wait until Vaur was conscious again to tell the story behind the crystal , Ashaiya knotted , still a bit worried .

The next day Vaur woke up , with this painful piercing feeling in his chest . He reared up , saw Ashaiya breathing lightly , as she was sleeping , just next to his bed . He gently stroked her head until she opened her eyes . She leaped up , rubbed her eyes as she could not belief what she saw . Together they walked to meditation hall where Darth Impuratos awaited them .

“ Aah , youngling Vaur has returned from his slumber . I’m sure you want to know what happened to yourself . Have a seat , both of you of course , this is a most intriguing history .
It all started when a Sith youngster like yourself , Krukas joined my temple , his skill with the Force was remarkable , his knowledge and understanding great . In a short time he was one of my best students and helped me in the archives . There amongst the many relics and ancient artefacts I had collect over the decennia , he found an old data-tome . In his blind pride , that he had understand what was told about in the tome he asked me for a team to go to the holy Moon of Kasgar .
I doubted first , he was one of my favourite younglings and I considered him one of the finest pieces of my collection . Yes , in my greatest days I not only collected females or predatory animals for my gardens , but I considered my best students as a collection as well .”
Vaur and Ashaiya looked at each other .
“ I told you before my kind was fond of these things .”: continued Darth Impuratos .
“Well , I gave him his freedom , after all I would also benefit from it , whatever he was after . He and his many partners went of on their quest to the Kasgar Moon . To what his companions have told me , he led thim in to this cave . Many days they climbed and walked , deeper and deeper into the earth . Krukas used his strong Force senses to find this amazing cave-hall , filled with huge pillars of crystals . Many where rare kinds , that in some way enhanced the Force to flow . They dug and collected all they could carry , to my relief the whole team returned , with great pride they showed me their treasure . I asked what they where for , but Krukas would not tell me . He said that he had to develop his experiment first , he then build his research facility , the one you visited Vaur . What transpired there I do not know , just that Krukas failed in his plans . One day , one of his students ran into my room , screaming like a mad man that his Master Krukas had exploded into many humps of pure crystals .
When I arrived I saw the dead mangled body of Krukas , covered in his flesh where hundreds of splinters of crystal . I plugged every piece out of his body and kept it to investigate myself . After his burial , I returned to his room , where I found many data-pads and pieces out of the archive .
To tell in short , Krukas tried to devide his inner self into the crystals using the Force . In that way he could consider his body just as a vessel . Out of his research I concluded if he mastered this technique he could transfer himself from one body to another and so on into the ages to come . A marvellous bold plan indeed , but his personality got shred apart as the Force divided him amongst many crystals , he struggled against this effect but in the end the tension became to great and everything collapsed . And so some of Krukas bare essences where captured in these crystals . Later , one of his own learners tried to alter this technique , using that machine you encountered , it fuses flesh with Force crystals . Giving the bearer a beater focus and connection with the some assets of the Force . I underwent a treatment as well , but to my astonishment , you Vaur used one of the crystals where Krukas was captured in .
I never thought about that and time will tell what effects this may have , depending on wich part of Krukas is infused you should have positive effect in one way or another .”
“So how do you feel ?” : Impuratos asked .
“ As usual , just a slight pain , but nothing else . I don’t understand how to use it Master ? How do you use your crystal ?”: asked Vaur in worrying state .
“ Well … it ask training of course and the crystal can be used for many a thing . See it as container that can be filled with the Force , not just the raw energies , but things like visions or premonitions can be stored within the crystal as well . Often when you concentrate the given sights of things to come are made much clearer . I say you rest some days , let your taught roam free . In this way the Force will give the answer as to what the crystal is best used.”
“Thank you Master for this insight , if you excuse me , I still …” : said Vaur but suddenly cut short by strong beeping sound . His holo-corder received a call from Master Gannar slim holo-vision appeared .

“Vaur , Ashaiya I’ve received a message , Admiral Ghark has arrived with the new fleed , your presence is demanded immediately here at the Academy . Drop everything your busy with. Master Gannar out .”

“Hmm …”: Vaur looked more worried now .
“ So we have to go back , but …” : Ashaiya stuttered , looking at Darth Impuratos .
“ Go , younglings , pick me up later . I sense some great event awaiting us . GO ! Do as what was ordered .” : Impuratos said in a strong voice .

Vaur and Ashaiya packed their things , they swore to return to their only and true master . Impuratos looked gloomy as the bikes roared away , he walked back up the grant dusted marble front port of his palace . His only companion the great Hssiss awaited his master , together they blended back in to the darkness within .
 Diego Varen
11-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Remember that it doesn't matter how long the Part is. Quality is important. Good Part as always and I'm looking foward to more as always.
 Quanon
12-02-2006, 1:55 PM
Hey , we have returned ( being sick doesn't really the creative process of writing , nor does throwing up :p )with a new piece of the story . Hope you people still like what I'm spinning of . ( Does that sound weird :lol: ?)

Anyway I'm just filling some more extra lines so it may look a little longer then it really is . For my dearest eisttoP , here we go =>

Part 10:
Unexpected visitor:

The shuttle engines hummed and clattered , after a short warm up it slowly lifted it itself of the shipping dock . Mr. Rand contracted the landing gear , raised the gas sliders to minimum , checked the thrusters igniters switch , all the other systems looked OK to go .
“ Raise the docking shield for me , control centre .” : said Atton , after looking at the green flickering screen of the navi-computer .
“ Docking shield is off-line , Mr. Rand , good trip .”
“ Thanks , Officer , this is just a short one .” : replied Atton , activating the forward thrusters.

Atton steered the shuttle upwards in a loose arc , he wanted to have a good look at Gharks new baby . Flying closely to the belly of the big beast , he finannly started to see the upper decks and battle stations , long rows of anti-starfighter turrets , huge ion-cannons batteries , very impressive indeed .
“ We’ll they sure now what to build to conquer the Galaxy .” : Atton thought . “ Anyone who’s sees a fleet with a couple of these monsters in … just runs for live . No Siry do , no one is mad enough to fight against that over sized Mynock . “

To Atton surprise , Korriban space seemed to full with activity , there was another huge star destroyer and lots of those new Sith fighters where on patrol . Smaller cargo- and transport ships where coming and going from the surface of Korriban .

“ Lets see what this scrap thing can do .”
The small shuttle shocked first and went to full velocity , entering the first thin layer of atmosphere of Korriban was easy , no heavy bumps or turbulence . The following steps where a bit rougher , the heat shield started to his job , red hot flying sparks gave a nice light show .
Atton timed it all carefully in his head , he loved the adrenaline thrill of head down plunge at full speed . People looked up at the sky at Dreshdae , a red-hot shiny shuttle , with engines blazing came swooping down and landed straight on to one of the free docks . Some ducked and looked for cover , other clamped their hands against the ears for the rumbling noise .
Content for his masterly entrйe , Atton opened the landing ramp .
The few Sith technicians at the dock looked bewilderd , but the peace was short . An angry dock officer came running towards Atton , his face full of rage .
“ You insane Hathcat Bith sick … you just almost killed one of those fools at the fuel pumps … What the @#^§& where you thinking , you’re …. “ : the man just wanted to continue his rant , but Atton simply ingnored the man and walked straight past him and into Dresdae .

He entered the local cantina , looked around and just found the right person he was looking for :” Yuthura Ban”. Atton walked slowly to bar , overlooked the scene , not to much crowd no potentional eavesdroppers , no drunken blogheads . He then stepped up next to the sleek purple Twi’lek and asked in a smooth sugary voice :” Wanna drink ?”
“ What the devil are you doing here ?”: she uttered astonished .
“ Well , I just had to see you again sweat girl , now what do you want to drink ?” : he asked as he lay his arm around her shoulders .
“ Back off ! You idiots always thinks we Twi’lek girls are easy going !” : She rubbed his arm and almost punched him right on his face . Luckily Atton was well trained and evaded this vicious attack .
“ Calm down girl . Hey I was just fooling around . Heck whats gotten into you ?”: Atton looked a bit shocked to the fierce reaction . He had met Yuthura just before he joined the war , she was on the run , in a miserable condition . Yuthura claimed she was Padawan , a Jedi in training , but she had turned her back on the Jedi and wandered around the galaxy . Hopping from one space-port to another . Well their time together was short , they had a few laugh and at the local bars and cantinas , but in the end Atton was out credit . To make matters worse the Mandolorian War begun , smuggling became even more dangerous in the sector . In the end they both signed up . Their had split since then , Atton sighed , those where the good days .
“ Nothing , well … I tried to join the clan of Master Garran , but that fat head threw me back out . Not good enough he said . I’m stuck with that Uthar . “ : explained Yuthura .
“ Ow , well , that could all change quickly you know . I’m just on my way to this Garran , I could do I nice word for you … but first I need some info from you .” : said Atton in more sneaky pleasant tone .
“ You … what is it precisely what you’re after ?”: asked Yuthura , sealing the deal .
“ What can you tell me about these two , they’ve been Mastar Garran favourites if I’m correct . I’m sure their some wild goose story you can tell me ?”
Yuthura looked at Atton , as always when he tried to charm a lady he had that look of a beaten puppy .
“ Sit down and give me a Collor Juice , extra spice . I just happen to know a thing or two .” : replied Yuthura with a smirk .

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Vaur and Ashaiya just parked their swoop bikes into the depot of the Academy , they where welcomed by their clan comrades , who all served Master Gannar . They all started talking what the two top students of the Master had discovered , many asked if they brought some valuable powerful items with them . Most questions stayed unanswered as Vaur pushed himself forward throw the mob of young recruits until he reached Endoji . This little lad was pretty young , but full of potential . So much even that Master Gannar promoted Endoji to Overseer of the new Recruits .
“ Where can we find the Master Endoji ?” : asked Vaur .
“ I think he’s just in the main hall with all the other Master’s ,theirs like some sort of meeting going on , but they refuse to let in the Recruits you know . Its only for the Big Cheeses .” : Endoji replied with grim smile of discontent .
“ Whats going on ? The Master are not the biggest of friends , is their some kind of crisis ? “ : Ashaiya looked curious at Endoji .
“ Maybe Ashi , I’m not sure , they’re not telling us anything and their there since yesterday you know . And where starting to get bored and those pesky nerf-scaly forked thongs of Master Uthar are here to, you know .” : Endoji kept talking about those bully’s , but Vaur made clear as an older student he would take care of it .

In less then a second Vaur made it clear that the students of Master Garran where boss in their own dormitories . The punks tried to pummel Vaur , but he disabled them with his barehands , snapped their wrists or knee’s . Most humiliating for all those who looked at the scene , for one of the Sith his goals is to die with honour in battle , not being wounded and left to rot .
“ Now look Endoji , you are the Overseer of this block , its YOUR duty to protect it .
Next time you’ll have to handle it on your own , don’t show this kind of weakness again .
I’m a bit more forgiving then Master Gannar but don’t stretched it .” : said Vaur in a preachy tone .
Then he turned around and walked with Ashaiya towards the main hall of the Academy .
To their surprise Sith commandos guarded the locked doors .
“ No entry for Recruits .“ : said the guard .
“ Where no Recruits , let us in , Master Gannar expects us to meet with him .”: said Ashaiya in a strong voice .
“ NO ENTRY , are you people deaf , the Masters are in a debate and its not for your ears to hear . Now if you don’t bugger of , we’ll have blast your heads of !”: replied the commando aggressively .
Then just as Vaur wanted to speak to the guard the door opened , Atton Rand appeared , he looked with a laugh on his lips at the happening scene .
“ Their they are Masters , their chatting up with their good old pals from the navy that’s all . Come on you two , their’s no time for this kind of the chatting . Master Gannar was waiting for you .” : Atton winked with his hand that they should enter .
Ashaiya looked furios at the Sith commando , he strategically looked the other way , faking as if he saw something disturbing . Vaur pushed Ashaiya in the hall , as he was sure she was about to burst .

“Welcome , so these are the students you spoke of Master Garran “ : uttered a big shoulder cloaked figure , with a cold hard metal rasping voice . He turned around and faced Vaur and Ashaiya , who now stood right in front of him , surround by all the high ranking Sith .
Lord Malak , a shock went throw to Ashaiya , she looked dreaded , a quick shiver of fear and pain ran through her spine . Vaur looked nervously passed Malak to Master Garran , who turned his eyes down and seemed defeated .
“ You didn’t thought this would go unnoticed , now did you ?”: asked Malak , he continued answering his question .
“ Me and Darth Revan felled this great dark awakening in the Force , you little wurms did not think that other Wielders of the Force , more powerful and skilled then you wretched things would not sense this … pulse . And since we did not receive immediate reports on what the hell was going on , I decided to find out myself . This fool Garran played a nice theatre piece of dumb witted ‘I don’t what you’re talking about’ . But this does not matter , my own excavation teams are on their way to look into this matter . Take them away , I’ll deal with them myself later . Now Master Gannar for you pitiful attempt to over throw Darth Revan and me … “

Ashaiya and Vaur were taken away with Mr. Rand and couple of Sith commandos , the last thing they heard was a veil painful scream out of the throat Master Gannar .
“ Take them to my shuttle , I’ll personally deliver these scum backs . “ : ordered Atton at the commando’s .
“ You’re sure you don’t want any of us on board to guard these slimes ?” : The commando asked .
“ Yeah I’m pretty sure , these bloke heads aren’t that smart , even if they try , they’ll get blasted and obliterated entirely by a full volley of ion-turrets . Man , even a Gizka knows his change is 0% to escape . Just get them on that shuttle I’ll be there in a short notice .”
“ Alread sir , you know it best .” : the commando replied , walking of with Vaur and Ashaiya to the dock of the shuttle .

Meanwhile Lord Malak named Uthar Wynn the new Master of the Academy , he then left the Academy and went to the valley of the Dark Lords . His own plan started to take shape , nothing could go wrong now , nothing . In the end He and not Revan would be the great Dark Lord .
 Diego Varen
12-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Another good Chapter. Looking foward to more.
 Quanon
12-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Darkness comes , Darkness passess .

Darkeness sweps into to my mind , it burrows itself deep within , rethless it sustains itseld on my preying thoughts , killing every other thought , making black as hell , no escape , no nothing escapes Death by its hands , no this can't be real , creeping closer , closer , on wards to my spine , Ice cold , shivering my muscle and creeping clawing Death , nearer and nearer, No escape !
 Diego Varen
12-08-2006, 1:44 PM
Very short but good. Looking foward to more.
 Quanon
12-13-2006, 3:49 PM
Hey all , no new part yet , but I've got my Wacom today and now unlimited power awaits to be uber creative , ya howl .

Anyway here's a pick I colored with this nice piece of hardware ! Its not enterly finished but after 4 hours of work I was amazed by it and just had to show it .
hope you like and I'll see if I can get another Part up , but lives keeping me busy , examens or on the way , got lots of school tasks and all ...
No more ranting here's the pic . This one is for Pottsie my super Fan , yeah :p :lol:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/Q2copy2copy.jpg)
Page: 1 of 2