Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final touch

Page: 4 of 4
 oldflash
07-02-2007, 4:46 AM
Hey Oldflash, I was wondering if there was someway to just get the reskin of Mira from this mod. If not then that is okay but I really liked what you did with her:)
Mira's files:
a_light_x09.uti
a_robe_171.uti
a_robe_172.uti
ia_cloths_170.tga
ia_cloths_171.tga
ia_cloths_172.tga
p_miraa170.tga
p_miraa171.tga
p_miraa172.tga
p_mirah.tga
p_miraa01.tga
p_mirabb.mdl
p_mirabb.mdx
p_mirah.mdl
p_mirah.mdx

I can't remember if I change mira's row in appearance.2da
Look for those files in "tslpatchdata" folder (mod .zip file) and copy to override folder. See if it works (use KSE to get a_robe_171 and a_robe_172 for quick check).
 Eefluxx
07-03-2007, 1:55 AM
Thanks Oldflash:)

after looking at the appearance2da you did change 2 entrys but I can fix that so it will work with my game

once again thanks
 viscen
07-17-2007, 5:28 PM
like many others im having problems with changing mandalore's armor. ive tried the e_imp1_01 and e_imp1_k and neither implants are changing anything, is there another implant im supposed to have to change the armor? thanks for your help.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
First off, amazing mod i loved it played with it twice already. I just have one question can you tell me how to change the alignment shifts back, i am kinda new to some stuff if figured out 2da's and well trying to learn other things, so if it would be too hard of a fix then just let me know.
 oldflash
07-18-2007, 2:04 AM
like many others im having problems with changing mandalore's armor. ive tried the e_imp1_01 and e_imp1_k and neither implants are changing anything, is there another implant im supposed to have to change the armor? thanks for your help.
Mandalore has already 4 implants (feat) and all you have to do is to buy 3 armors from telos (go with mandalore at ziagrom's store) and switch implants.

...can you tell me how to change the alignment shifts back, i am kinda new to some stuff if figured out 2da's and well trying to learn other things, so if it would be too hard of a fix then just let me know.
remove a_givedark.ncs and a_givelight.ncs files from override.
for influence remove influence.2da from override.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-18-2007, 2:32 AM
Thanks i appreciate it
 Marlboro Man
07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
@ Oldflash

1st off you have done a really nice job on this mod. :) Although I did have to bump the difficulty up a notch to make the game a little more challenging. You become to powerful to quickly with all the goodies you find on peragus and the harbinger.

Couple of questions. I appoligize if these have been addessed already.

1) Is the "Meditation armband broken"? Niether myself or Kriea can equip it.

2) Will your mod work with the "Kriea warddrobe mod" that another modder has done that I see. ?

Thanks for a really nice mod, I am enjoying it none the less.

Edit: I figured out the armband. I thought I had to equip it. :)

Edit 2: I guess that other Kreia mod probably wouldn't work well with your Kreia armband. :) I like your new Kreia. And her fixed hand.

Good work all the way around. I am really enjoying this.

Peace
 vampyrian
08-12-2007, 3:58 PM
Hello, sorry for bumping this thread, but I also have the 'over-sized remote' problem and I was just wondering how I could fix this? I did a couple of searches on the whole forum, also read this whole thread but still I haven't found anything that would really help me with this situation... anyway I'd really appreaciate any and all help.
 Alexander the Great
08-12-2007, 4:11 PM
You might want to try looking for all the remote-related files in the mod and just not bother putting them in. That's the only way I can think of that might work, but I can't guarantee it.
 vampyrian
08-12-2007, 5:02 PM
You might want to try looking for all the remote-related files in the mod and just not bother putting them in. That's the only way I can think of that might work, but I can't guarantee it.

Thanks for the help, sir. I removed the following files:
avo_senbsads1.wav
bd_rem.txi
bd_rem.tga
bd_remote.mdx
bd_remote.mdl
d_remote_01.uti
d_remote_02.uti
p_remote.utc
po_premote.tga
remote01.txi
remote01.tga

And it's all good now. The remote is back to it's old self. Thanks again for the help!

Oh and of course, thank you oldflash for this awesome mod!
 oldflash
08-13-2007, 9:17 AM
Or you can use a savegame before meet Bao-Dur.
 Zylo
10-12-2007, 7:52 AM
i'm just wondering if theres anything like this for the first game, I refuse to play TSL w/o this mod now and would like that satisfaction with KotoR also.
 oldflash
10-22-2007, 3:49 AM
Try Weapons of the Old Republic (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173733)
 Jason Skywalker
10-22-2007, 4:05 AM
Just to be sure: is this compatible with USM oldflash?
 oldflash
10-22-2007, 4:14 AM
Few players reported to be compatible with USM. Since I've finish the mod I haven't got time to chech (or play anymore :( ). Sorry but I can't help you on that.
 Grail Quest
12-01-2007, 12:09 PM
I really wanted to play this mod as it looked great, but it has too many (IMO) bad things going for it. This is just my opinion, and based on the posts here, I'm sure a lot of people will disagree.
I feel it is too uber. Way too uber, from the get go, with lots of items and some very powerful items, lots of free powers, blah blah blah. If you play with some sort of difficulty mod, maybe it'll make sense. But like the Darth Revan mod for T1, it felt ridiculous.
The weapon models are very nice. But the ones I saw in the early game (Peragus) are out of place in the setting. They look too much like imports from a fantasy game. This is the reason why games have art directors.
Overall, I would like to see the mod dissected into one where there are model replacements, and NOTHING ELSE. For example, the Rykk Blade might have a new model, but no additional placements, stat changes, free force powers, etc... A strict cosmetic change with no other game content modification. As it is, I feel the non-cosmetic changes detract from my gameplay experience.
 Darth Payne
01-09-2008, 6:10 PM
I've been trying for over an hour to change Mandalores armor after buying them from Ziagrom.

Problem is that i can't figure oiut how to do this.

Any help is very much appreciated as this problem is a bit frustrating.

I've been looking forward to playing the game with this mod since i first found it, can anybody help me with this?

I'll start a new playthrough of the game untill some one comesthrough for me.

Merged with mods release thread... Danyael27, mod questions need to be asked in their respective release threads. -RH
 Beastamon
01-09-2008, 8:45 PM
You change them via the implants regeneration, strength, endurance etc
 Darth Payne
01-09-2008, 9:36 PM
I don't get it.

Could you be more specific?
 Beastamon
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
The implants he has in the first slot where the friendly force powers are for jedi I think. Cycle through them and they will change when you select them by clicking on them
 Darth Payne
01-10-2008, 8:42 AM
Ok, i'll check it out.

Edit: Yes, got it to work.

Edit2: Got another question. Does the EXP points have anything to do with how difficult the enemies are? A couple of times when i've used the KSE to edit my save games before playing i gave myself 500,000+ EXP. Ended up with damn near impossible to hit enemies, plus their HP was in the hundreds.
 DarthYuugi
12-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I love this mod but i hate that the textures dont show up as dark side

so i have to make it the default clothing for the best texture

still i love this mod good work :D

Ok, i'll check it out.

Edit: Yes, got it to work.

Edit2: Got another question. Does the EXP points have anything to do with how difficult the enemies are? A couple of times when i've used the KSE to edit my save games before playing i gave myself 500,000+ EXP. Ended up with damn near impossible to hit enemies, plus their HP was in the hundreds.

i belive in vannila tsl the enimies get harder so dont worry about it

its just as you get powerful so do the enimies ;)
 neverable2
06-17-2009, 1:06 PM
That will be:
p_handmb.mdl
p_handmb.mdx
p_handmaidenh.mdl
p_handmaidenh.mdx
p_handmaidenh.tga

But you should try first to move files in another place and start the game to see if is no problem with other handmaiden cloths or to get unexpected game crash.

When i remove these files, the handmaiden model just disappears from the party selection screen, and when not in the party selection screen and handmaiden is in my party, the game crashes, which basically means the game crashes when taking out these files :mad: is there something else i have to do to get handmaiden's old clothing back? please help me
 maltron66
07-05-2013, 9:33 AM
Amazing mod! The pc remote is the best part of the mod!
Just a little request: This mod and the M4-78 E.P. mod conflict when it comes to the droid mover models. I tried to manually change all droidmover utc files to correct it, but I'm afraid it's not possible. Can you modify your mod just a bit so that the pc remote doesn't use the droidmover model in the appearance.2da?
 oldflash
07-06-2013, 7:47 AM
I'm really sorry I can't help you.
 prash
12-26-2014, 9:12 PM
Dawnlod
Page: 4 of 4