Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final touch

Page: 3 of 4
 Jonbnb
01-03-2007, 5:18 AM
This is probly a stupid question but in the info.rtf for this mod you list a new merchant named Zigrom Where in Telos is he?
 oldflash
01-03-2007, 5:31 AM
Is in same with module with czerka office. Here (http://oldflash.125mb.com/plcs/999.html) (left side to droid merchant). Also the door has a wall terminal.
 Jonbnb
01-03-2007, 6:32 AM
Ah thank you very much, Can't believe I missed that wall terminal guess thats what I get for staying awake too long lol.

Great Mod btw Oldflash.
 Yendu
01-06-2007, 1:52 PM
I have encountered a problem with this mod, I can't get it to install here is what is happening.

Error: Invalid game folder specified, dialog.tlk file not found! Make sure you have selected the correct folder. (GEN-11)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 oldflash
01-08-2007, 1:52 AM
You need to select directory where KOTOR2.exe is and not override directory.
 Yendu
01-09-2007, 9:43 PM
Thanks for the help, I got it fixed. Awesome mod btw.
 silver3279
01-10-2007, 2:54 PM
I am playing the game with this mod now and lov'in it.

One thing though, I have the Startrax (w_melee_205).
In my game it has a giant spike where the head of the ax should be.
 oldflash
01-11-2007, 1:58 AM
One thing though, I have the Startrax (w_melee_205).
In my game it has a giant spike where the head of the ax should be.
Could you post a screenshot to see what is wrong? Thanks.
 silver3279
01-11-2007, 3:06 PM
Could you post a screenshot to see what is wrong? Thanks.

I reloaded the mod and I can see the axe head now, but I can still see
a ghost of the spike (triangle).

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1643/axegs6.th.jpg) (http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=axegs6.jpg)
 oldflash
01-12-2007, 2:54 AM
I reloaded the mod and I can see the axe head now, but I can still see
a ghost of the spike (triangle).

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1643/axegs6.th.jpg) (http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=axegs6.jpg)
Well... belive or not this is how is really look. I use that spike for test and somehow I forgot to finish that model and more sad I forgot what was initial plan.
 Cactus-Jack
02-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Sorry to bump this a little, but i wanted to say its a fantastic mod!

Its permenantly in the override of my modded kotor install, thats for sure.

I was just wondering if its possible to use the new headgear models on their own somehow? I've always been bothered with how badly made the origional models for headgear were and your mod adds some great looking replacments.

So is it possible for me to somehow add just the headgear models? Or if you've considered releasing them on their own? I'd love to add them to my other install which is just "fixes", and personally i think the new models are a great improvment on the origionals.

Anyways enough of my rant, i understand this mod was for yourself personally and i'm not demanding some sort of special release, i just wanted to ask because i'd like to be able to use them. Again, great mod.

Adios.
 oldflash
02-12-2007, 2:43 AM
Those are headgear files:

[MODELS]
I_Mask_003.mdl
I_Mask_007.mdl
I_Mask_010.mdl
I_Mask_012.mdl
I_Mask_014.mdl
I_Mask_105.mdl
I_Mask_107.mdl
I_Mask_108.mdl
I_Mask_109.mdl
I_Mask_111.mdl
I_Mask_112.mdl
I_Mask_003.mdx
I_Mask_007.mdx
I_Mask_010.mdx
I_Mask_012.mdx
I_Mask_014.mdx
I_Mask_105.mdx
I_Mask_107.mdx
I_Mask_108.mdx
I_Mask_109.mdx
I_Mask_111.mdx
I_Mask_112.mdx
[TEXTURES]
cmask_107.tga
cmask_108.tga
cmask_109.tga
i_auralamp.tga
i_auralamptelti.tga
i_bpercvisor.tga
i_bthnsvisor.tga
i_eareyeprotn.tga
i_iceeye.tga
i_infragoggle.tga
i_motiongog.tga
i_neuralband2.tga
i_neuralband21.tga
i_ocuenhance.tga
i_tetas_head2.tga
i_vacuummsk.tga
i_verphbnd.tga
mai_01.tga
[ICONS]
ii_Mask_001.tga
ii_Mask_002.tga
ii_Mask_003.tga
ii_Mask_004.tga
ii_Mask_006.tga
ii_Mask_007.tga
ii_Mask_008.tga
ii_Mask_009.tga
ii_Mask_010.tga
ii_mask_011.tga
ii_Mask_014.tga
ii_Mask_105.tga
ii_Mask_106.tga
ii_Mask_107.tga
ii_Mask_108.tga
ii_Mask_109.tga
ii_mask_111.tga
ii_Mask_112.tga
[TEXTUREINI}
cmask_107.txi
cmask_108.txi
cmask_109.txi
i_iceeye.txi
i_neuralband21.txi
mai_01.txi
[CUSTOM ITEMS]
a_helmet_105.uti
a_helmet_106.uti
a_helmet_107.uti
a_helmet_108.uti
a_helmet_109.uti
a_helmet_111.uti
a_helmet_112.uti

Some headgears will not show up in the right possition at some characters like bao-dur and handmaiden.
 StFrodric
02-14-2007, 5:18 PM
Signed up to comment on this Mod.

Overall its a very fine package. Perhaps a few entries in the readme as to which files are for which section to enable people to break it down a bit would be useful. I found a few of the droid/critter changes to be a bit jarring for my tastes but still really well done. I would probably pull the peragus droid skins and critter skins if I had that as an option. Also how in the heck does one turn off the dang PC droid? I've used a lot of the weapons and found them to be really quite attractive and for the most part on a par with the standard lightsaber in base power. Certainly well within the limits of weapons freely available for download. I feel this mod is one of the better mods available currently.
 oldflash
02-17-2007, 3:36 AM
Read-me updated. (http://oldflash.batcave.net/done/done.txt)
To turn PCremote off use the armband few times (untill will dissapear).

Welcome to LucasForums.
 StFrodric
02-20-2007, 1:51 AM
OK I've fniished a DS and almost done a LS run thru and theres a few things I wanted to give some more feedback on.

Positives: The Mandalorian skins are about the best reskin I've seen. First rate job. In fact pretty much everything on the skins is first rate. As mentioned before there are some things I'd want to change back but the skin quality is so good I'm afraid the old skins will just look kinda sad. I found the wide variety of options for each NPC very nice and appreciate the sheer volume of work that you put in here. Also that fact that you updated the documentation to help people with adding/removing specific textures is very much appreciated.

Negatives: Mostly I had issues with some documentation which you have corrected very thoroughly in the newly updated read-me. Thanks much for that. I've done a few runs thru now and I've gotten a huge amount of stuff. I'm not certain thats entirely your new loot script as I'm also using USM which adds some crystals and such here and there.

I think this mod is incredible for the sheer size and scope of what it brings to the game. I would actually suggest trying it with a clean install and no other mods. By itself the mod is game changing in a very positive way. Stacked with some other mods theres a minor issue or two with just too much stuff going on to really appreciate the work you've done. I would certainly suggest setting the game to difficult instead of normal for at least the early stages to keep things kinda even.
 jamng
05-05-2007, 6:22 PM
Thanks for this mod. I just installed it and everything looks great. I just happen to prefer Stoffe's Different Handmaiden look a little more. I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look but it didn't change anything.

Any idea how I can get Stoffe's Handmaiden version without messing up the rest of Final Touch? I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look mod with the TSLPatcher install and while it "installed" it didn't change any of the look.

Thanks!
 oldflash
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Thanks for this mod. I just installed it and everything looks great. I just happen to prefer Stoffe's Different Handmaiden look a little more. I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look but it didn't change anything.

Any idea how I can get Stoffe's Handmaiden version without messing up the rest of Final Touch? I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look mod with the TSLPatcher install and while it "installed" it didn't change any of the look.

Thanks!
In your override folder - first you need to edit appearance.2da and restore original values for:
RowIndex=454
RowIndex=638
RowIndex=669

Then remove tose files:

a_robe_140.uti
a_robe_141.uti
a_robe_142.uti
a_robe_143.uti
a_robe_144.uti
a_robe_145.uti
ia_cloths_140.tga
ia_cloths_141.tga
ia_cloths_142.tga
ia_cloths_143.tga
ia_cloths_144.tga
ia_cloths_145.tga
p_handma.tga
p_handmad.tga
p_handmaidenba.mdl
p_handmaidenba.mdx
p_handmb.mdl
p_handmb.mdx
p_handmb140.tga
p_handmb141.tga
p_handmb142.tga
p_handmb143.tga
p_handmb144.tga
p_handmb145.tga
p_handmaidenh.mdl
p_handmaidenh.mdx
p_handmaidenh.tga
p_handmb01.tga
P_HandmaidenBA01.tga

After that install Stofee's mod.
 jamng
05-08-2007, 8:55 PM
Thanks! I'll try it out, but I have one question on reinstalling Stoffe's mod. I already tried to reinstall it earlier, can I just reinstall it on top of the old attempt or should I flush everything and start over? ie. Is there any issues with installing any mod with TSLPatcher multiple times on top of itself?

It'll probably be a couple of days as I've installed a number of other mods at the same time and I've tripped across a problem at Dantooine where after killing the mercs it just sits there and never triggers the end sequence where I talk to Vrook.

I have no idea which mod or what I did to break it so I've started a new game with the current mods before I reinstall everything :).
 Eefluxx
05-14-2007, 1:12 AM
Great mod Oldflash :)

I did have one problem thought. Mira's face looks like she is wearing red and green camo makeup and Visas doesn't look like she does in the screenshots she looks more like someone took an eraser and rubbed off her eyes. I have many mods installed but none of them have anything to do with those two except Stoffes Visas robe mod but not with thier faces. Mira's is just her face and the rest of her body looks fine. I also noticed some of the twilek faces don't match their body color and was wondering what could be causing this. Thanks
 oldflash
05-14-2007, 2:33 AM
Great mod Oldflash :)

I did have one problem thought. Mira's face looks like she is wearing red and green camo makeup and Visas doesn't look like she does in the screenshots she looks more like someone took an eraser and rubbed off her eyes. I have many mods installed but none of them have anything to do with those two except Stoffes Visas robe mod but not with thier faces. Mira's is just her face and the rest of her body looks fine. I also noticed some of the twilek faces don't match their body color and was wondering what could be causing this. Thanks
If I remember right Stoffe use appearance.2da to make robes appearance for visas. Same row is used by me in this mod. So I'm not surprised. Surprise was to find out about some mods which are compatible with this one. :)
Another problem could be because I use a female pc head to replace visas head, so another mod which touch that head could do the same effect.
Sorry for your problems. Give me more infos about mods that you install maybe I can help. somehow.
 Eefluxx
05-14-2007, 3:05 PM
Oldflash

I have Stoffes HLFP and Twilek exile mod as well as most of Redhawks mods except the exiles general uniform pack. Svosh's collar fix, Visas robe looks fine(it is the one you designed) it is just her face and the only two mods that added faces were the Twilek exile and your mod and both of them came out okay. Um lets see the Prestige Padawan mod easy swoop racing lightsaber at the beginning,force zeal,an in creased stuff mod and the core files to the second Halowin plug-in which may be where the problem is but I thought it only dealt with the launcher. :)

I also have USM, forgot to add that one

I tried a new override folder and downloaded Final touch first and then the rest of the mods I had in it and now it looks like its fine. I have to go to work so I can't try it yet but the picture of Visas and Mira in the add NPC screen now looks right so this may have fixed it. Originally I had added Final Touch last and this time just reversed the order of the mods I had downloaded and it looks like it worked. I will try it and let you know :)

Okay tried it and it didn't work but I think its because the game didn't like me switching override folders in the middle of it so I started a new game with that folder and it worked fine. The one mod I didn't add back in was Visas robe which may have affected her face and which is why it probably works now
 Vanni127
05-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Hey there Oldflash...awesome compilation. :)

I like everything you've done with this...with the exception of Visas' looks. For some reason I prefer her with the red thingy over her eyes. Is there any way to make it so her face stays that way when you install your mod?
 oldflash
05-21-2007, 1:56 AM
Try to move those files from override folder p_visash.mdl
p_visash.mdx
p_visash01.tga
po_pvisas.tga
Check the game to be sure there is no problem with Visas. If you get errors or the game crash put tohse files back.
 Vanni127
05-25-2007, 1:30 AM
Try to move those files from override folder p_visash.mdl
p_visash.mdx
p_visash01.tga
po_pvisas.tga
Check the game to be sure there is no problem with Visas. If you get errors or the game crash put tohse files back.

Awesome. I shall do so. Thanks much. :)
 LordJerec
05-25-2007, 5:59 AM
I've downloaded the mod Oldflash, and it's a very good mod.. as far as i know I haven't had any troubles with Visas, And i've played from Peragus mining facility until Nar Shadaa, and i love what you*ve done to it... digg the way you've fixed the droid and the weapons is cool, but I did like some of the face accessories you've made too... but if I encounter any trouble with Visas, i'll remove the files... can't wait to see what you've done to Mira...
 draconus333
05-31-2007, 4:53 PM
I love this mod oldflash! this is by far my favorite one for tsl as of yet. What program do you use for modeling and skinning and such? you've made me curious.

My real question and reason why I posted was this: I'm sorry if someone already asked this, but is this mod completely compatible with the holowan emporium mods (1 and 2 for now) or will I have to do a bit of work? I already have to reinstall and everything from a mistake of mine and before I did some of the robes from the holowan emporium were screwing up, so I may have answered my own question. If anyone wants to clarify at all, then please do. I just got back into this stuff.
 oldflash
06-01-2007, 4:59 AM
If you ask about this holowan emporium mod (http://andargor.com/) then you should install HE mod first and after that to put final touch. The only file used by both mods is spells.2da
If is about another give me a link.

Programs... Most of Kotor/tsl modding tools, gmax/3dsmax and photoimpact.
 draconus333
06-01-2007, 3:20 PM
ok, ty for that oldflash. I really do admire your work. Let's just see if I can't fix that robe problem now...

Edit: I still have no idea why the holowan emporium is screwing up my robes. It works fine when it's uninstalled. Maybe I'll leave it like this. I don't even think the holowan emporium has any textures at all in it... doesn't matter. it was probably my fault anyways. I have to redo everything now anyways.
 Ecthelion
06-05-2007, 9:39 AM
I tried this mod with a new game, and I really enjoyed it for the most part. I really like some of the new robes especially. However, due to some issues I want to uninstall it but continue with my Final Touch savegame. Here's a list of problems: I'm getting weird texture glitches (a lot of face and clothing textures look like they're using 256 colors or something - everything looks low quality), it seems like my influence is messed up (my influence with Atton and BaoDur is already at 100 even though I've barely talked to either one), and a lot of the items are too "uber" for me (I had my Dexterity up to 26 before even leaving Peragus). I'm not sure the influence bug is due to Final Touch, but I'm going to try to remove it before recruiting any more NPCs (I've just left Telos) to see if that makes the new NPCs start out normally. I'm using a few dialog fixes and the like, but no other mods that should be changing anything relating to influence. Anyway, as soon as I remove this mod, the texture problem (and obviously the new items) are gone, so I know Final Touch is the problem there. Also, I'm playing Light Side, so that shouldn't have anything to do with the texture problem.

However, removing the mod results in another problem. Even if I uninstall and reinstall the game, deleting my override folder in the process, when I load my save made with Final Touch (without the mod installed), Bao-Dur's Remote appears with the wrong model (the same one Shem was getting: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2206004&postcount=31). I thought this was set in the appearance.2da file, which gets deleted when I remove Final Touch. Is there a way to fix this? It seems that the model is stored in my savegame somehow, or that the appearance.2da file included with the game (in an archive, I assume) was changed. If somebody has a "vanilla game" savegame with Bao Dur recruited, I could load it and see what Remote looks like. I don't know a lot about modding KOTOR & KOTOR2, but I know how to use KSE. I was going to use that to remove the Final Touch items once I fixed the Remote problem. When I remove Final Touch, my save loads fine (the Final Touch items have a solid white icon, but that will go away when I remove those items with KSE).

Any help is very much appreciated.
 oldflash
06-06-2007, 4:41 AM
The best thing is to discard that savegames made under this mod. There are many things altered like bonus feats/forcepowers, bonus porcepoints, appearance changed (like remote's case), influence, random loot scripts and many other things which will be readed from savegame instead of existed files.
Sorry if I can't help too much but I don't think you can remove all that effects from savegame.
 stoffe
06-06-2007, 6:31 AM
I'm getting weird texture glitches (a lot face and clothing textures look like they're using 256 colors or something - everything looks low quality)
[snip]
Anyway, as soon as I remove this mod, the texture problem (and obviously the new items) are gone, so I know Final Touch is the problem there.

Some graphics cards have problems displaying TGA textures properly unless you set the texture quality (in your graphics driver control panel, not in the game) to the highest option available. Standard game textures are TPC compressed and thus not affected, but most textures added by mods are in TGA format.

(For example I had no problems playing TSL with my old Radeon 9800 card, but once I upgraded to a Radeon X1900 card texture corruption similar to what you describe occurred with my re-textured robes. Setting the Texture Preference to "High Quality" (rather than "Quality" which it was set to as default) in the ATI Tray Tools solved the problem though.)
 Ecthelion
06-06-2007, 7:49 AM
The best thing is to discard that savegames made under this mod. There are many things altered like bonus feats/forcepowers, bonus porcepoints, appearance changed (like remote's case), influence, random loot scripts and many other things which will be readed from savegame instead of existed files.
Sorry if I can't help too much but I don't think you can remove all that effects from savegame.
I haven't gone too far yet, so I guess I wouldn't mind restarting that much. Still, it's annoying that so many things are stored in the savegame. Why can't all those things be edited by KSE (unless I'm just missing them)?

Also, does Final Touch affect Influence with NPCs like I suspected (you seem to be suggesting it does too)? If so, I have a friendly suggestion. You might want to mention that clearer in the readme. A warning that this mod will make the game a lot easier would be nice. I knew the mod added new items, but I thought it was basically just an "item mod."

Just in case it's an option, is there an easy way for me to remove the Influence change (assuming Final Touch changes it) and the new items easily? In other words, for me to keep what I have so far but "fix" NPCs I haven't recruited yet to be set back to their "factory defaults".

(For example I had no problems playing TSL with my old Radeon 9800 card, but once I upgraded to a Radeon X1900 card texture corruption similar to what you describe occurred with my re-textured robes. Setting the Texture Preference to "High Quality" (rather than "Quality" which it was set to as default) in the ATI Tray Tools solved the problem though.)
I have a X1800XT, so that's definitely worth a try. I thought I already had it on High Quality, but I'll have to check. I've never noticed a problem with other games though, and I know I have several games that use TGA textures.
 Frizz
06-13-2007, 3:45 AM
best. mod. ever!
:)
 Ecthelion
06-13-2007, 8:40 AM
If anyone's still trying to help me, it's unnecessary. I started a new game without Final Touch, and my NPC's influence is correct now. I'm also not getting any texture corruption, although I had to give up those cool robes. :(

Oldflash, have you considered releasing a "FX-only" version of this mod that doesn't affect gameplay? Some people (like me) might like to have the new robes and such without the NPCs and loot being modified. It would probably be a lot of work though.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's help.
 oldflash
06-13-2007, 10:05 AM
If anyone's still trying to help me, it's unnecessary. I started a new game without Final Touch, and my NPC's influence is correct now. I'm also not getting any texture corruption, although I had to give up those cool robes. :(
Influence was one of small things which contribuite to game unballance. All experience table was rewrite, few feats and forcepowers has granted even from game begining, light side/dark side points was increased, ac bonus, increased number of random items and stuff like that. Texture corruption coud be if you use medium or small textures or could be something related to ati chipset (can't be sure since on my geforce videocard works even weird texures like 243x19 pixels).

Oldflash, have you considered releasing a "FX-only" version of this mod that doesn't affect gameplay? Some people (like me) might like to have the new robes and such without the NPCs and loot being modified. It would probably be a lot of work though.
Considered: yes; releasing: no. For some reasons my computer from 20 dice rools I got 17 times less than 8 and none more than 16. Because that I make this mod to unballance game. To convert all thing to be only for visual fx it will be a waste of time since I wouldn't play in that way (cheating is not an option). Sorry. This mod will remain as it is.
 Ecthelion
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Influence was one of small things which contribuite to game unballance. All experience table was rewrite, few feats and forcepowers has granted even from game begining, light side/dark side points was increased, ac bonus, increased number of random items and stuff like that.

I wish I'd known that before I tried it out. The description on KOTORfiles didn't say anything about unbalancing the game. No real harm was done though, as I didn't get far in my save before realizing this. Still, it would be helpful for people to know ahead of time, I think.

Texture corruption coud be if you use medium or small textures or could be something related to ati chipset (can't be sure since on my geforce videocard works even weird texures like 243x19 pixels).

I have an ATI X1800, so suffice it to say that I run the latest games at the highest settings (not to mention older games like KOTOR2). :P It seems that it was due to the TGA textures used by Final Touch, and forcing my card to use high quality textures fixed the problem.

Considered: yes; releasing: no. For some reasons my computer from 20 dice rools I got 17 times less than 8 and none more than 16. Because that I make this mod to unballance game. To convert all thing to be only for visual fx it will be a waste of time since I wouldn't play in that way (cheating is not an option). Sorry. This mod will remain as it is.
I'm confused. You had to unbalance the mod because of dice rolls? Are you saying the items never came up as loot? I don't really think cheating is much different from unbalancing either, but that's a whole other discussion.

Anyway, thanks for your answer. Once again, I was very impressed with the new robes, weapons, and textures. But the mod ultimately wasn't for me. Don't let me discourage you though - you can't make everyone happy. Keep up the good work!
 Ahabed
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
I really like this mod, oldflash!! -- the melee weapons and Visas's robes are just awesome.

I'm having a problem with the armored robes that are using the Atris robe model, even after clean installs of all my mods after you hooked yours up with the patcher. They're not using the pfbj skins -- they seem to be using the pmbj skins. Example:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/rihaku/KotOR%20screens/armorrobe.jpg)

I've been poking around, but can't quite grok yet what I'm supposed to adjust to pick up the right skins. Any instructions would be appreciated!

[edit:] I took a look at the appearance.2da file and all of the female PC's have PMBJ in the texj column -- I edited that to PFBJ and now everything is fine (woohoo! hot robes!!). I guess the patcher needs to be updated to make those changes?

I am having this exact problem and was wondering what you did to resolve that issue with the Atris style robes? I tried to follow your instruction about modifying the appeareance.2da file in the texj column by changing those letters - but I just ended up with white mass of a robe. Any help would be highly appreciated

-thanks
 oldflash
06-14-2007, 2:24 AM
Welcome to forum, Ahabed.
Easy way to get all things work as they should is to start a new game with one of those characters: female pc (http://oldflash.125mb.com/npcs/0996.html) or
male pc (http://oldflash.125mb.com/npcs/0997.html). Sorry for inconvenience.
 Ahabed
06-20-2007, 8:26 PM
Hey, thanks for the help oldflash. I was wondering if this armor drops somewhere or if it is handmaiden specific? http://oldflash.125mb.com/robes/986.html) the armor with the white and blue strip.
 oldflash
06-21-2007, 1:50 AM
Hey, thanks for the help oldflash. I was wondering if this armor drops somewhere or if it is handmaiden specific? http://oldflash.125mb.com/robes/986.html) the armor with the white and blue strip.
Sorry, it was cut. From all atris robes I keepped only 6 textures and somehow I forgot to remove screenshots from my site. :(
 Ahabed
06-21-2007, 4:57 AM
Aww, that armor looked fantastic; in fact, I was looking forward to getting that armor when I started playing. :( Ah well, I'll make do with what I have!
 oldflash
06-21-2007, 6:40 AM
If you want, take this texture (http://oldflash.125mb.com/pfbj25.tga) and drop-it into override folder. That will replace mira's robe from this pic (http://oldflash.125mb.com/robes/990.html). If you don't like how it looks there is a back-up texture here (http://oldflash.125mb.com/robes/pfbj25.tga)
 Ahabed
06-21-2007, 6:22 PM
Thank you very much!

Edit: Hey oldflash, what's the .tga file name of the personal exile character name that you have to use for atris' robes? Thanks for the help
 oldflash
06-23-2007, 2:20 AM
That will be pfbj21.tga ... up to pfbj26.tga
 Werelyn
06-27-2007, 3:01 PM
Flash, this is a great mod! I hven't played TSL for about a year, and you've made this a new game for me. Couple of things:

A lot of the PC armours look the same. What files do I need to remove/overwrite so that the Starforge Robes from the Holowan Plug-In to look as they should?

What files do I need to change to make the sith troopers at Freedon Nadd's tomb look like Sith Troopers rather than Stormtroopers? It gave me a chuckle, but kind of took me out of the game a little.

Again, great work! thanks for the wonderful Mod!

Werelyn
 Jaden Kenobi
06-27-2007, 4:23 PM
I would like a small thing since you TSL Patcher it should be compatiable with most mods, most mods I have are only USM and 2 PC head mods, the rest is just sounds and some robes.
I just like to know if there not any problems if I install like my override is now.
Also Im gonna start a new game so Im guessing it will all be OK.
(Im LS players so there no problems in what you mentioned about LS/DS PC)
 oldflash
06-28-2007, 2:35 AM
A lot of the PC armours look the same. What files do I need to remove/overwrite so that the Starforge Robes from the Holowan Plug-In to look as they should?
Sorry but I belive this mod is incompatible with Hollowan Plugin

I would like a small thing since you TSL Patcher it should be compatiable with most mods, most mods I have are only USM and 2 PC head mods, the rest is just sounds and some robes.
I just like to know if there not any problems if I install like my override is now.
Also Im gonna start a new game so Im guessing it will all be OK.
(Im LS players so there no problems in what you mentioned about LS/DS PC)
There are few items which will work only with my new pc heads but beside that should be no problem.
 Jaden Kenobi
06-28-2007, 9:23 AM
Cool thanks, I wanted to play with this but I was afraid that it might not work with some mods I have.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-28-2007, 1:14 PM
Your mod is fantastic Oldflash! I have a suggestion for some users who have mod compatibility issues.... partition your hard drive, and install a second TSL on the new partition. Install only the FinalTouch on that installation, and check it out. It is a fantastic stand alone mod, and the best effect is obtained by playing it on it's own.

Just my 2c.... Once again, nice work. Your skins are incredible!
 Eefluxx
07-02-2007, 2:45 AM
Hey Oldflash, I was wondering if there was someway to just get the reskin of Mira from this mod. If not then that is okay but I really liked what you did with her:)
Page: 3 of 4