Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PS Codes?

Page: 1 of 1
 Xirion
10-31-2006, 12:53 AM
Are there any codes for playstation version of this game if so what are they?
 Diego Varen
11-16-2006, 2:19 PM
Sure. On the main menu, highlight Options, hold L1 and Select and Triangle and then press:

Triangle, O, Left, L1, R2, Square, O, Left
 Xirion
11-18-2006, 3:19 PM
is there more codes to the game like there is for the PC verson? like playing as qui gon in different levels etc?
 Diego Varen
11-18-2006, 3:27 PM
Unfortunately no. But look at the bright side of the PS codes. You can play any level you want, without a memory card, listen to different sounds from the game and even become invincible. I like TPM, despite how unpopular it is.
 Xirion
11-18-2006, 3:38 PM
yeah me too, was just kinda hoping to have the play as other charcters cheat on PSX
 Master Qui-Gon
05-15-2007, 2:17 PM
yeah me too, was just kinda hoping to have the play as other charcters cheat on PSX
Just one of the many reasons why the PC version is so much better. Even though the trainers don't work anymore, at least the game still seems to work fine on XP.
 JoesGuy
05-15-2007, 5:31 PM
Just one of the many reasons why the PC version is so much better. Even though the trainers don't work anymore, at least the game still seems to work fine on XP.
I, for one, enjoy the fact I have music now. A luxury I didn't have with 98. :(
Page: 1 of 1