Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will it com a Battlefront 3 for playstation 2??

Page: 1 of 1
 Borgol Sckvex
10-26-2006, 5:52 AM
Will it com a Battlefront 3 for playstation 2?? :lsduel:
 MachineCult
10-26-2006, 7:06 AM
Pardon? Learn some better english.

I'm certain that it will come out on either the PS2 or PS3, (or both).
 Borgol Sckvex
10-26-2006, 7:08 AM
Yeah! I have Battlefront 2 on Ps2 and i really need a new game now... Do you know how i can get the Demolition reward fast???? really need that and the markmans award?
 TSR
10-26-2006, 4:19 PM
demolition- Hoth, 10% reinforcments- Spawn as rebels in the base, grab a snow speeder and land to the left of the leftest AT-AT. The AI should partially ignore you, and if you land parallel with the AT-At, it will only fire at you if you walk infront of it. From here you can get 4 clean practically unmissable shots at the AT-AT's neck, by which time the reinforcment count should be down to about 2 men aside. just pistol/nuke the remainders and repeat untill medal is yours.

marksman- Mos eisley- Go to the shipyard (obv as a sniper) and go on to. Look towards the East part of the map between the cantina and the top right base. There are 3 turrets inbetween these 2 bases. You can do this on any reinforcement count. Snipe thoses turrets, and then walk along the ridge of the shipyard to the left most base. There will usually be an AI sniper looking at the wall ontop of one of the buildings. Headshot him ( he shouldnt know you are there unless you miss) and then look towards the turrets in the middle of the map. Snipe the ehads of the gunners, and then look to the right again. The gunners in the turrets should be back, asking to be shot. Do it, and theres your marksman award.
 Borgol Sckvex
10-27-2006, 4:06 AM
Thx that was some good help for me:D and one more thing dont you think yoda is the hardest jedi to kill someone with. i really like Yoґda you maybe got a little tip for me how to use him correctly:P
 TSR
10-27-2006, 9:30 AM
I don't particularly like using Yoda, but when i do i usually try and use him like a fighter jet, i.e sprint attack, then run off, turn around, recharge force and repeat. I've noticed the only time that he is good to use is in maps is in close quarter conditions. Although, an unfailable tactic is to just force push/pull then attack them. rarely fails, but i don't like doing it tas it just seems quite cheap.
 Borgol Sckvex
10-28-2006, 5:05 AM
Okey thx for the tip and the thing with demolition and markmans it worked fine:D
 TSR
10-28-2006, 12:27 PM
No problem.
 MasterChief117
10-30-2006, 9:03 PM
A BF3 will come
 Commander Obi-Wan
10-30-2006, 9:24 PM
If it does, I hope whoever is making it actually take time on it, so the game is decent. It will probably be released on PS3, not the PS2.
 -(db)-Leader
10-31-2006, 8:41 AM
And HOPEFULLY on the PC...
Oh well...
I hope they give you an option to let you turn Force powers off online.
 MasterChief117
10-31-2006, 4:55 PM
i hope they make it for the Wii and all of the other new systems
 TheMichal
11-01-2006, 2:37 PM
i'll be happt if they make it for PS3 or PC. Chances for BF3 on PS2 are miserably...
 TSR
11-01-2006, 2:44 PM
I'm looking forward to the concept of a BF3 coming out, but i wont be as afanatical about it as i was BF1 or BF2. As with the KOTOR series, they've waited too long before releasing official confirmation/denial of a next game. I've now started to wondr "whats all the hype about" with the KOTOR series, and am beggining to feel the same about BF. Just my piece :P
 MasterChief117
11-01-2006, 5:24 PM
This is to TheSuperRodian and it is about a diferent thread

about the BF3 thead I had, some how my little brother got on and started to mess around with my acount and post that wiered message,how he figured out my password I don't Know

sry about the mix up

and are you really British??
 MasterChief117
11-01-2006, 5:26 PM
If they dont make a bf3 I will make one my self
 TSR
11-02-2006, 9:38 AM
and are you really British??

no, i pretend...:P

and did you leave your account logged on? I do that sometimes when i leave the comp, and have come back to it just in time to stop my bro from posting a thread like "i like men" in yoda's swamp... the worrying thing is, he's 19.

and just for the record, i do not like men, i am perfectly straight :P

If they dont make a bf3 I will make one my self

good luck with that one. If you want to exceed the standars of the last game, it will probably cost you about Ј10 and 20 mins... [/insiders joke ;) ]
 MasterChief117
11-02-2006, 5:20 PM
no, i pretend...:P

and did you leave your account logged on? I do that sometimes when i leave the comp, and have come back to it just in time to stop my bro from posting a thread like "i like men" in yoda's swamp... the worrying thing is, he's 19.

and just for the record, i do not like men, i am perfectly straight :P

good luck with that one. If you want to exceed the standars of the last game, it will probably cost you about Ј10 and 20 mins... [/insiders joke ;) ]

yea I think i left it on when i went to do my homework
 grievous797
02-28-2007, 11:53 AM
I really doubt that bfIII will come out anyways...Im saving my money for The force unleashed and Mercs II :rifle1:
 MachineCult
02-28-2007, 6:45 PM
^ Why don't you take a look at some of the other threads, the Timesplitters devs are working on it already.
 jawathehutt
02-28-2007, 8:01 PM
And you necro'd
 Darth Beezlebub
06-06-2007, 6:49 PM
I'm British!

...... prolonged silence.......
 Titanius Anglesmith
06-06-2007, 7:48 PM
I'm British!

...... prolonged silence.......
Don't resurrect old threads, especially to say something as completely pointless and off-topic as that.
 swphreak
06-06-2007, 9:51 PM
EagerWeasel, there is a report post button.

Darth Beezlebub, this is your only warning. Read the forum rules.
Page: 1 of 1