Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pilots of the Rebel Alliance

Page: 1 of 2
 starmark2k
10-22-2006, 4:59 AM
Heres the RP, If you haven't joined the R&D thread there is one position open...

The rebel alliance struck
it’s first fatal blow against
the tyrannical Empire by
destroying it’s newest super
weapon, The Death Star.
News spread across all the
worlds of the galaxy and
support quickly grew to the
Rebellion’s cause.

A month after the
destruction of the Death
Star a new class of star ship
was stolen by the rebels.
The ship was a new highly
advanced stealth cruiser
with two large Hanger decks
that the Rebellion filled with
it’s own fighter craft. Now
the rebellion can strike the
Empire with a force of
fighters anywhere in the
galaxy...
----------------------------------------------

Captain Thray, the commanding officer stood in the Ships shooting gallery, He held out his pistol pointing at a picture of a stormtrooper. He was shooting his blaster at the picture, his expression was full of rage as his shots kept hitting image. His shots were accurate and precise hitting the trooper in its armours weak spots.

Currently he was alone in the gallery, he prefered it like this, he wasn't unsociable, but he didn't like his pilots seeing him angry. When he was angry he loses control and it wasn't right for a commander to be out of control.

His shots suddenly went from being accurate to being random and fast hitting the image all over. He stopped when he noticed that the image was full of holes and now his shots were hitting the shield wall at the back. He placed the blaster on the table infront of him and looked down at his wedding band on his finger, his expression droppend as he became sad. He took the ring in between his thumb and four finger and rolled it around the finger.
 Diego Varen
10-22-2006, 5:16 AM
The second lieutenant, Jak Rand entered the ship's shooting gallery. There he saw Captain Xander Thray shooting all over the place. Jak could tell that something was on his mind.

"Alright captain?" He asked, trying to make conversation.
 Writer
10-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Tay Tanner was completely immersed in a swoop bike racing sim; anything that had her piloting something fast and manouverable was automatically Tay's first choice for entertainment. But even racing sims could get boring... when you lapped your opponents four times during a ten-lap race. Once the race was over, Tay decided she'd had more than enough racing for the day and put the sim unit aside.

After checking the time, Tay wandered out of her room. With nowhere specific in mind to go, Tay found herself in the hangar. Shrugging slightly, she went to her A-Wing and perched herself on one of the wings. It was cool from inactivity and Tay stretched out on her back, staring up at the ceiling of the hangar.

Though the down times were boring as hell, Tay decided she wouldn't trade anything for the life she lived. A little laugh escaped her lips as she reminded herself that, if she'd refused duty on the Mothma's Arrow she'd have likely been labeled an Imperial spy and either put to death or dumped in an Alderaanian prison for the rest of her life.

"Good choice," she whispered to herself, smiling at the feel of the cool metal wing beneath her. "Oh, good choice..."

She closed her eyes and breathed, listening to any sounds she could hear. And there were footsteps...
 Master_Archon
10-23-2006, 9:02 AM
Bora lay on the nose of his A-Wing fighter, eyes closed, feigning sleep. During down times he usually did this, it was a habit of sorts, and was the only thing he really did to relax, he liked the quiet solitude of the hangar, because the other pilots hardly ever came here, and the only other things there were, were maintenance, or cleaning personel, or droids, and none of them really bothered him. Even in his time in the Empire he did this, though most pilots never flew the same TIEs twice, he was an exception, and had always customized, and hung around his TIEs in those days.

He opened his eyes and took a glance at the back of the hangar, there, tucked in a nice corner, was his old Interceptor, he'd had it transferred with him ever since his induction into the Rebellion, and had it transferred to the Mothma's Arrow when he was transferred, though most of the other pilots never knew who flew it, or why it was there, just that it was.

He sat up and looked down at his A-Wing, it was different, and customized, just like his TIEs of old; The normally red center stripe on the fighter was instead pitch black, and the white side stripes were a bleak, and shiny silver. The dorsal fins on the engines of the A-Wing, were a blood red, and so was the side painting on the engines. To top it all off there were symbols, showing what types, and how many enemies he had shot down, printed along the sides of his A-Wing in gold, just like the symbols on his helmet, except those were silver printing. He looked at some of the symbols, he rested his gaze on the image of an X-Wing, one of many, he quickly stopped looking.

He glanced over at one of the other A-Wings, laying on it's side was one of his fellow A-Wing pilots, Taynari, or Tay she preffered, at least he thought. He hefted himself off the A-Wing, and walked over.

"Tay," he said in a quiet hello. He looked over at his old TIE Interceptor, he wished to pilot it again, before it fell into disrepair, his face grew sad, and he glanced back over at Tay, as he waited for a response.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-23-2006, 9:30 AM
OOC: I posted a character of the other thread if theres still space, let me know.

~Darth Meatbag
 steven
10-23-2006, 11:30 AM
David wondered into the medbay while the medic was out. He was searching the cubbords for some bills that would ensure he would get a soundless sleep, a nice relaxful sleep without the nightmares. However he found nothing and he heard footsteps coming towards the medbay, not wanting to be mistaken for a druggie, he shut the cubbord and walked out.

David then went to kicten area to get a beer or atleast some drink with alchol in it.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-23-2006, 11:50 AM
((Hey, MA? Don't forget this is the military -- I highly doubt they'd allow custom pinstripping and detail on a fighter :xp: ))

Armed with a steaming cup of caffa in hand, Bella Silnak sat down in the ship's cafeteria, a datapad in front of her and began about the work of brushing up on recent developments. The information, copied from a newscast earlier that morning, contained everything from death tolls of the war, to in-depth details of recent battles, to the stock-exchange numbers on Courescant. She went to the battles first.

Her eyes flitting across the datapad, the twenty-something dissected each and every move of the Empire with a practiced eye, picking up old tactics or variations and additions. You haven't changed... she thought to herself, taking a drink of caffa. Brag first, defend later.

It seemed that the Empire had gotten a bit lax in the secrecy department. The destruction of the Death Star had, of course, not reached any headlines or press departments as of yet. However, many were beginning to suspect that something had happened. Reports from the Emperor and his advisors had all seemed off, every military and political leader seeming to be on their toes and uneasy. However, when it came to battles -- especially the ones in which the Rebels had been defeated -- the Empire would broadcast far and wide every minute detail of military expertise and movements. Thus the details she had in her hand.

There was more to each battle, she knew. There were new tactics, weapons, strategies that the Rebel Alliance had no idea about, resulting in the many losses they had suffered. Still, it was nice to know she wasn't too far behind.
 starmark2k
10-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Thray continued to stare down at his wedding band, The memories of his family began to flood back to being his forethought, He remembered how happy he was the day's his children were born and when he asked Talia too marry him. These memories soon faded into the memory of him hearing the news of alderaans demise.

He was so deep in thought he didn't hear his Wingman walk in. "Alright captain?"

He was sttartled by the second lieutenants announcement and darted his head into the pilots direction. "Rand, I didn't you hear come in." He took his hands off his rang. "I'm fine, Did you want somthing?"
 Jason Skywalker
10-23-2006, 1:08 PM
Christopher, or Chris as is friends called him, was walking through Mothma's Arrow, and was thinking about his life. If he had not hit the bully back, and killed him, maybe he could have took a neutral side in the war. He didn't like war much, and his life wasn't so great. He had heard his parents had fled Corellia, and marked as Imperial Traitors, and where destroyed at Alderaan. It was just too much for a 23-year-old guy like him to handle.

Shrugging, he stopped by at the exercice room, and started with the basics, and then moved on to his diary 5 series of 50 push ups. While doing them, he thought more about his life though. He grinned at the habit he had gained of his daily routine, but it only masked the deep sadness inside him. He remembered about his more serious relationships. He once had a relationship with a fellow Imperial Cadet, Serra Nahs, and with time, that relationship evolved into mutual love. Although, his superiors did not approve of this relationship, and seeing more potential in the teenager Isano, they terminated Serra Nahs on an assignment at Naboo, and then dumped her in the waterfalls. Of course, he did not knew none of that, for it was shown on the HoloNet that she was marked as Imperial Traitor, for she had robbed very sensitive Imperial plans, and they had no choice but to kill her.

Although, time flew by, and by the time Chris had stopped thinking of that, he had already done double of his routine. Uh, go figure, time really can fly, He thought, I'm going to get myself a cup of cofee. He cleaned himself, left the room, and walked to the cafeteria, where he found Isabella Silnak, or Bella as he and the rest of the team called her, drinkin and reading a datapad.

"Hi there Bella," He simply said.
 Writer
10-23-2006, 1:09 PM
Tay opened her eyes and sat up, dangling her legs over the side of her wing and looked down at Bora. "Good morning," she said cheerfully. "Didn't realize anyone else was in here..."
 ForceFightWMe12
10-23-2006, 1:41 PM
Bella looked up, the drink halfway to her mouth. She grinned faintly and took a quick sip before replying. "Hey Chris," she said, "Finished with your routine and in for a cup of coffee I'm guessing?"
 Diego Varen
10-23-2006, 3:35 PM
He was sttartled by the second lieutenants announcement and darted his head into the pilots direction. "Rand, I didn't you hear come in." He took his hands off his rang. "I'm fine, Did you want somthing?"

Jak shook his head.

"No, nothing," He told his captain, "I was just checking up on you. What do you think we'll be doing now?"

Jak hoped he could relax with his crew mates for a while and perhaps play Pazaak or something similar. He waited for an answer from his leader.
 starmark2k
10-23-2006, 3:48 PM
"Checking up on me?" Xander repeated raising an eyebrow. "Now i thought that was my job."

Captain thray picked up his pistol and took out the dummy power cell and replaced it with a live one before holstering it. "Well we are currently floating in deep-space with our cloak down for maintanance and Chances of an imperial attack are minimal, If it weren't five AM i'd say we get drunk... will a coffee do?"
 Master_Archon
10-23-2006, 4:19 PM
((Hey, MA? Don't forget this is the military -- I highly doubt they'd allow custom pinstripping and detail on a fighter ))

((Um, well, that's not entirely true, and more or less, it depends on the officer in charge, but who cares, let's move on))

Tay opened her eyes and sat up, dangling her legs over the side of her wing and looked down at Bora. "Good morning," she said cheerfully. "Didn't realize anyone else was in here..."

"I'm almost always in here, that's why you don't normally see me around the ship...but nobody seems to miss me," he responded in his deep, quiet voice. "Well, why are you in here, no one normally comes in here, some kind of special occasion for you?" He asked, staring at the ol'ship in the corner of the hangar.
 Diego Varen
10-23-2006, 4:39 PM
"Checking up on me?" Xander repeated raising an eyebrow. "Now i thought that was my job."

Captain thray picked up his pistol and took out the dummy power cell and replaced it with a live one before holstering it. "Well we are currently floating in deep-space with our cloak down for maintanance and Chances of an imperial attack are minimal, If it weren't five AM i'd say we get drunk... will a coffee do?"

"Oh it is," Jak told Thray, "But sometimes, I need something to do. And yeah a coffee will do, but I would prefer a Corellian Ale, but as I said, coffee will do."
 Writer
10-23-2006, 4:47 PM
Tay laughed. "I've overused my sim unit again," she answered. "It's boring again... and well..." She shrugged thoughtfully. "It's been four years to the day that I tried to steal my A-Wing from Alderaan," she went on finally. "And you know what? I wouldn't change anything about my life."

She dropped off the wing and looked up... way up to his eyes. "Holy hells," she whispered. Then, she laughed. "I never remember how tall you are," she explained.

((Remember, Tay's 5' 2" and you're 6' 8"... a 1' 6" difference in height :D ))
 Jedi Atomic
10-23-2006, 7:40 PM
Tekla inside his Y-Wing, cleaned out his engine as the maintainence droid beeped and blurted out noised, as Tekla did its job. "Yes I know you want to fix since your programmed to do so but I am so very bored right now." The droid bleeped again at him, "Yes, I do like doing this it assures me whats going on in my engine, so go check something else." The droid beeped crazily, probably in its own cursing language as it hovered away back to the maintainence bay. As he cleaned he noticed something that he knew couldn't be right so he went to the toolbox he brought over and scavenged through it not finding the tool he neded.

Tekla jumped out of back of the middle section, and headed over to the maintainence bay to find what he needed. As he walked by he noticed Taynari, or Tay, along with Bora talking to each other. "Tekla waved to them as he yelled, "Hey Guys!" He continued walking past and finally reached the maintainence bay. The droid from earlier beeped again at him and went deeper into the room. Tekla scanned the room and found the tool he was looking for. He grabbed it and headed out the door back to his Y-wing. He then waved at Bora and Tay as he walked by again. He reached his fighter and jumped onto the engine, climbed in, and then he continued what he had started from earlier.
 Master_Archon
10-23-2006, 8:53 PM
Bora looked down at Tay, he gave a kind smile, "I guess I'm not around you guys enough for you to get used to my size. As for you not wanting to trade your life, I can understand, though..." at this he got a sad look in his eyes, and stared at the ground. "I wish I could do something I used to do, before I joined the Rebellion...but, never mind," he said with a sigh.

Bora saw Tekla walk by, he didn't know much about the kid, because he wasn't with him like he was with Tay, or Bella, though he didn't know much more about them than surface features, and personality, so he couldn't say much to that. Bora followed him with his eyes as he dissapeared, then quickly reappeared, going over to his Y-Wing.

Bora returned his gaze back to Tay, "hm, Tay, do you know who that Interceptor belongs to?" He said quietly, pointing in the direction of the Imperial fighter craft.
 Jason Skywalker
10-24-2006, 5:49 AM
Bella looked up, the drink halfway to her mouth. She grinned faintly and took a quick sip before replying. "Hey Chris," she said, "Finished with your routine and in for a cup of coffee I'm guessing?"

"You guessed right Bella," Chris said, finishing slipping the cofee into the cup and took a sip of it.

"So, what do you think of Mothma's Arrow?" He asked.
 Nymf...
10-24-2006, 5:58 AM
Adi stood and watched throughout a window. A tear fell from her eye, and her father's death came to picture repeatly in her head. She stood like paralized for a great while.
 steven
10-24-2006, 6:05 AM
David, after finding some beer, he headed back to his room, on his way there he noticed Adi staring through a window. She looked troubled, and being the kind man that he was, he walked beside her. "What's wrong, pilot?"
 Nymf...
10-24-2006, 6:20 AM
When she noticed David, she dried her tears.
"Huh? Oh n-nothing, uhm Sir!I just had a bad dream last night. Nothing seriously."
 steven
10-24-2006, 6:50 AM
"I know how you feel. Beer usually helps, there's a can or two in thew fridge." Replied David "Are you sure it's nothing? Because I people don't usually cry about nightmares unless it was serious..."
 Nymf...
10-24-2006, 11:52 AM
"No, no it's nothing. Really it's just...just dreams from the past, visions it's--really I mean- ah, forget it. I'm not in the mood of talking."

"But, thank you..."she said after a while "...sir."
 starmark2k
10-24-2006, 1:11 PM
"Good, come on." Xander walked out of the gallery and down to the ships mess hall. He entered and noticed that some of his had the same idea. He walked up to the mashine and took his drink from and it and walked over to Bella and Chris. "Pilots."
 Writer
10-24-2006, 1:17 PM
Bora looked down at Tay, he gave a kind smile, "I guess I'm not around you guys enough for you to get used to my size. As for you not wanting to trade your life, I can understand, though..." at this he got a sad look in his eyes, and stared at the ground. "I wish I could do something I used to do, before I joined the Rebellion...but, never mind," he said with a sigh.

Bora saw Tekla walk by, he didn't know much about the kid, because he wasn't with him like he was with Tay, or Bella, though he didn't know much more about them than surface features, and personality, so he couldn't say much to that. Bora followed him with his eyes as he dissapeared, then quickly reappeared, going over to his Y-Wing.

Bora returned his gaze back to Tay, "hm, Tay, do you know who that Interceptor belongs to?" He said quietly, pointing in the direction of the Imperial fighter craft.

Tay frowned thoughtfully, glancing over at the Interceptor. "Only rumors," she answered. "But all rumors point toward it being yours." She fell silent for a long moment. Then, quietly, she said, "You miss using it, don't you?"
 steven
10-24-2006, 1:25 PM
"No, no it's nothing. Really it's just...just dreams from the past, visions it's--really I mean- ah, forget it. I'm not in the mood of talking."

"But, thank you..."she said after a while "...sir."

"Okay pilot. Just do yourself a favour and make sure this doesn't become a problem. People's lifes often fall into your hands and I need you sharpe for any mission, how small it maybe be." David replied before leaving to his room where he changed into some cleaner clothes.
 Jason Skywalker
10-24-2006, 2:37 PM
"Good, come on." Xander walked out of the gallery and down to the ships mess hall. He entered and noticed that some of his had the same idea. He walked up to the mashine and took his drink from and it and walked over to Bella and Chris. "Pilots."

Chris nearly spilled the cofee he had drank by the nose when he noticed Xander was there.

"Yes sir?" He asked his Captain.
 Diego Varen
10-24-2006, 2:39 PM
Chris nearly spilled the cofee he had drank by the nose when he noticed Xander was there.

"Yes sir?" He asked his Captain.

"Let me guess," Jak asked, "We're on a mission now aren't we?"
 Master_Archon
10-24-2006, 4:10 PM
Tay frowned thoughtfully, glancing over at the Interceptor. "Only rumors," she answered. "But all rumors point toward it being yours." She fell silent for a long moment. Then, quietly, she said, "You miss using it, don't you?"

Bora stared at the ground, he thought on what she said, he did miss flying it, though it's speed didn't quite match that of an A-Wing's, it still was alot nimbler, and very maneuverable at high speeds, unlike A-Wings. "Yes, yes I do..." he said quieter than normal. Then he got a thought, an idea, he looked up with a jerk. Looking at Tay he grinned slightly, "so you're bored huh?" He asked, slipping a small chip of some sort out of one of his belt pouches and showing it to her.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-24-2006, 4:54 PM
"Sir," Bella said, nodding as the Captain approached. She took another sip from her cup and frowned, turning to look at Xander. "I was really hoping you were coming to announce that the ship was getting a new brand of caffa..."
 Writer
10-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Tay stared at the little chip Bora was holding for a moment. Then, she looked up into his eyes again. "Yeah," she agreed, "I'm bored. So what's the chip?"
 starmark2k
10-25-2006, 3:46 AM
"Well we can all dream." Xander replied to Bella with a smile, as he laughed a siren began to sound

"All crew battlestations, Pilots report to the Hanger!" The colonel announced over a ship wide loud speaker.

"You heard the man lets get to our fighters and begin launch prep!" Xander Ordered.
 steven
10-25-2006, 6:07 AM
"Took them long enough to find some trouble." David said before taking a swig of ahle(sp) from his bottle, put the cap on the bottle and rushed down to the hangers. On the way down there he met Xander "Any idea on what's going on?"
 Nymf...
10-25-2006, 8:38 AM
Adi started to run to the hangar, she was feelt good of be able of dealing with (perhaps) important matters instead just walking around the ship, restless.
 Master_Archon
10-25-2006, 8:52 AM
Tay stared at the little chip Bora was holding for a moment. Then, she looked up into his eyes again. "Yeah," she agreed, "I'm bored. So what's the chip?"

Bora gave a mischievous smile, "it's the interface chip to that ol'beauty over there," he said indicating the TIE Interceptor. "I've got my old Imperial flight suit in my A-Wing, and there's a spare suit in the Interceptor," he said. "You wanna see if you can test your metal in flying it?" He asked with a smile.

"All crew battlestations, Pilots report to the Hanger!" Bora heard blare through the ship. He frowned, "oh well," he said meekly, "guess you're boredom will be sated another way, maybe later," he said with a smile, slipping the chip back into his belt pouch.

Then a different demeaner came over Bora, and he seemed more stern, and his eyes glared that common sense of foreboding. "You heard the man, Midget, get your helmet on, and in your A-Wing," he said in a commanding but kind voice. At this he gave her a smile and a two fingure salute, and turned to his A-Wing, trotting over he didn't wait for the hangar crew to bring a ladder over for him to get in, he just pulled himself ontop of the fighter and jumped in the cockpit.

Reaching over to the side of his seat he pulled out his helmet, an old dark grey TIE Pilot helmet. He looked at the side, the same images printed on his A-Wing were on the sides of his helmet, he nodded to himself and slipped it on, then connecting the life support tubes on his chest to the mouth piece on the helmet, though there was little need, he liked piloting like that, another old habit.

Bora ignited the engines and closed the cockpit of his A-Wing, he didn't wait for the other pilots to get there, from the sound of the colonel the situation was urgent, so there was no time to wait. He started lift off, the A-Wing lifting from the hangar floor at a steady pace, he looked over at Tay's A-Wing, and made sure she was in it before asking, "you with me?" At this he started retracting the landing gears, and pressed a couple more prep buttons then with a nod out the cockpit to Tay he throttled the fighter forward, the A-Wing soaring out of the hangar, Bora hoping that Tay was keeping with him, or even outside, so he wouldn't have to fight alone, if it came to fighting that was.
 starmark2k
10-25-2006, 9:46 AM
Captain thray began to run down to the Hanger Bay, On arrival he saw that Reapers A-Wing had begun to take off already. "What is he doing!" The captain shouted to anyone in the emeadiate facinity. "Damn it! He's taking off without authorisation."

Xander shook his head as he ran over to hurricane 1 and took his helmet out and put it on, his helmet had a comm unit that allowed him to have direct contact with the bridge. "What have we got Sir?" Thray asked getting into the Cockpit.

"Venator just hyped in, It's launched two TIE Squadrons and a Bomber. They'll be on us it 5 minuets! You're all cleared for launch"

"Aye Sir! Consider them gone." He said closing the cockpit and switching the Comm to the fighters. "All Storm fighters we're clear to go, form up on me as soon as we are out there, Then await orders."

The ship slowly took off and moved forward out of the energy field that seperated the ships Air from the vaccume of space. He slowed his throttle so the others could form up on him.
 Master_Archon
10-25-2006, 10:23 AM
((My guy isn't Reaper, it's Balrog; Jason I believe is Reaper))

Bora slowed down to a near stop, when he got out there, he saw the squads of TIEs and Bombers. He also heard through the comm system from Captain Thray, "All Storm fighters we're clear to go, form up on me as soon as we are out there, Then await orders."

Bora sat back in his A-Wing's seat and studied the squadrons, they were doing the normal formation, one squad on Bomber protection, the other on disstracting the fighters. He nodded to himself and decided not to tick Thray off any more than he had to, he tryed to stay on the best of terms with the Captain, due to the fact that he could be very vengeful towards the Ex-Imperial. So Bora hit the throttle forward, then veered left, looping around to come from behind Thray's X-Wing, and come up on his wing. He slowed his speed to that of the Captain's.

Turning on the comm he said, "sorry about that sir, but when duty calls, I like getting right to the action; but on other terms, I at least know the tactic they're using, unless they change it, though unlikely," he explained through the comm. "They're most likely using the cut off tactic, use one squadron to keep enemy fighters at bay, use the other to protect the bombers that go for the capital ship, common freshman year pilot technique, though I could be wrong," he deducted.

Bora shifted in his seat to get a look behind him, "sir, I dont see the others," he said turning to look at Thray through his cockpit, he waved at him.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-25-2006, 1:03 PM
"Lightning two in position, sir." Bella reported, her eyes darting quickly around the cockpit as she checked diagnostics before finally turning to dissect the enemy formation. "Watch the sneak on that bomber, he's dropping low."
 Jason Skywalker
10-25-2006, 1:09 PM
Chris quickly ran to his X-Wing, and put his white pilot helmet on, and lowered the visor. He opened the cockpit, hopped into it, and closed it.

"Hurricane Three ready to go, sir!" Chris exaltedly said on the comm., as his X-Wing Starfighter flew right behind Thray's.

"This seems easy."
 Writer
10-25-2006, 2:02 PM
"Lightning three in position," Tay said, her hands gliding smoothly over her controls. She smiled to herself as she observed the incoming enemy, eager to blast a few of them into scrap. Still, she knew that she couldn't simply go with her desire and push forward to engage; this was a much stricter environment than that. Even after four years of flying in this manner, she wasn't sure she was quite comfortable with it. But even her discomfort was overruled by her logic and she said, "Awaiting orders."
 Diego Varen
10-25-2006, 2:14 PM
Jak ran to a spare X-Wing and followed his fellow mates into battle. He pulled his helmet down onto his face, hiding it. He made sure the red visor was down and he studied the enemy.

"This is where the fun begins friends," He announced over his comlink.
 Jedi Atomic
10-26-2006, 8:19 AM
Tekla heard the speakers blare through the Mothma's Arrow's hangar. He fropped the tools into the tool box and jumped out of the engine compartment. He grabbed the tool box and placed it on the ground then closed the engine compartment door. He ran to the front of the ship as he noticed Bora take off in his A-Wing. Sheesh, he's a quick one. The ladder was already there from before so he quickly walked up it as the R2 unit was being slid into the top compartment. He sat down in his seat when a mechanic pulled the ladder away from the ship. "Thanks." Tekla knodded to the mechanic. He slid his helmet on and pressed a few buttons and the ship began to hover. He pressed the lanfing gear button and the landing gear closed with a hissing noise, then pushed the throttle and the ship made its way out into space.

Tekla watched as Bora waited for everyone to catch up to him, when Captain announced through the comlink, "All Storm fighters we're clear to go, form up on me as soon as we are out there, Then await orders."

"Awaiting orders sir." Tekla announced.
 Nymf...
10-26-2006, 12:10 PM
"Thunder 2 in position, standing by"
 steven
10-27-2006, 11:56 AM
David strapped himself into the Y-Wing and put on his helmet. He took a deep breath before coming up with a battle plan. "Okay bombers, while the Hurricane team and the Lightning team dog-fight with the ties, we go in their and unleash hell on the ships. First of all we'll need to take the shields. Once they're down Thunder 3, you will destroy the communication array. Thunder two you will disable/destroy the engins while I take down they're life support systems."
 starmark2k
10-27-2006, 12:05 PM
With all the Fighters formed up behind X-Ray activated his Comm. "Ok. Standard Tactics, Lightning Squad speed forward towards the enemy and when you're close veer off. Hopefully you'll get a Squad to follow you. Thunder Keep going towards the Venator and take I out. Scoundral you're with me in Defending Thunder from what Ties don't follow Lightning, Reaper take out those Bombers before they're in Ranges of Mothma's Arrow. Are we Clear LTs."
 Jason Skywalker
10-29-2006, 6:52 AM
"Sir, yes sir!" Chris shouted out loud. He was known as Reaper on space, it was the callsign they had gave him for he was great at destroying other fighters. He was particularly fond of destroying Bombers, they where a great sport. It was a challenge and fun for him to evade their blasts, and when they exploded, it made quite a rift.

On Reaper's sight where atleast 4 TIE Bombers. Three of them remained in the same place, while the other was rushing to Mothma's Arrow.

Reaper grinned, "Huh, rookie tactic, the diversion," He said, pushing the controls and forcing his X-Wing Starfighter to his front, and it was rushing against the TIE Bombers that where still.

"Beep boop boop!" A droid voice echoed through the cockpit.

"Huh?" Reaper said, checking the systems, noticing his Astromech droid was in the X-Wing, "Oh, it's you R3. Don't worry, i know what i'm doing, just help me out."

"Boop....." R3 sighed in his droid language.

Reaper grinned and started shooting at the Bombers. The two of the left and right dispersed to their opposite sides, leaving the center one helpless and be shot by Reaper's X-Wing blaster bolts. 1 down, 3 more to go.

He quickly maneuvered his X-Wing to speed up to his left, the Bomber hot on his trail. The TIE quickly did an evasion going downwards and to Reaper's back, but he knew that maneuver well, and did the same, except for it was upwards. He then shot repeatdly at the Bomber's engine, and it exploded. 2 down, 2 to go.

"This is too easy!" He shouted over the commlink. He then continued hot on the Bomber's trail, while leaving the other at Mothma's Arrow's range in danger, although he was grinning. He saw an asteroid camp, which wasn't rare at this space sector and shot repeatdly at one of the asteroids, it's rock components hitting the Bomber at the same time it shot the rock. 1 more to go.

Reaper quickly maneuvered his X-Wing again to be on the final Bomber's trail, he was almost in the Arrow's range. Although, he knew something. The Bomber was flying sideways, and not aiming at Mothma's Arrow. He grinned, and shot at about a hundred miles from where he was going, and when the TIE got there, he had been shot and turned into Hyperspace scrap.

"Done and done Captain X-Ray!"
 Master_Archon
10-29-2006, 2:53 PM
"Sorry to burst your bubble Reaper, but TIE Squadrons consist anywhere from twelve to twenty-four craft, so you're definately not done," stated Bora, or Balrog, which was his callsign, through the comm. Balrog didn't go screeching forth like before, he sat there, pressing some buttons on his fighter's console, and studying the enemies movements as they got closer.

"Okay Lightning Element, you heard Captain X-Ray, pull some TIEs out from the main group; stay on my wing until we have to veer off and go our seperate ways, but don't get too preoccupied, and get yourself too far away, we need to keep close to eachother, or else we'll be overwhelmed, got that?" He asked, pressing a few more buttons on his fighter's console, before reaching down to his throttle and leaning it forward, sending the craft towards the incoming TIEs, but at a decent pace, so the other two could get on his wing.
 Jason Skywalker
10-29-2006, 4:35 PM
"Really? Just kidding, i knew it," Reaper announced over his comm. system, "Hey R3, scan the area looking for more TIE's."

"Oh and Balrog, i only saw those four near Mothma's Arrow, and i'm not going to leave it's range and leave it unprotected," He said to Balrog.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-29-2006, 5:04 PM
"The Bells are ringing for these guys, sir." Bella said, her fighter gliding up next to Balrog's. She looked over to his cockpit and smiled, waving. "Lightning Two on wing."
Page: 1 of 2