Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Unveiled Hope [Please Delete...]

Page: 1 of 1
 The Doctor
10-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Wow... Man, I feel stupid...

Could a moderator please delete this thread? It's in the wrong forum, and I don't seem to have the option to delete it myself... X(
 Emperor Devon
10-20-2006, 11:43 PM
If you edit your post, there's a delete option to click. :)
 The Doctor
10-20-2006, 11:50 PM
No there isn't. That's the problem.
 Emperor Devon
10-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Are you sure? Once you select 'edit this', there should be two options at the top of the page. Select 'Delete Message', and then 'Delete this Message'.

If you can't delete your own posts, you might want to ask an admin about it. The option shows up for me.
 The Doctor
10-21-2006, 1:01 AM
It doesn't appear for me...
 Diego Varen
10-21-2006, 3:42 AM
Yeah, I can't delete my Threads too. I think the Mods are trying to prevent deleting Threads, so other people's Posts don't get deleted.
 CSI
10-21-2006, 4:03 AM
Yeah, that's okay as I encountered similiar mistake, too. Well, mod's job is to improve the forum, which includes closing unneccensary threads (Or worse, edit it, the worst situation is to delete them, which very rare happens--even rarer than a wookie Jedi)
 RedHawke
10-21-2006, 8:08 AM
The Admins have removed the ability for normal users to delete threads... several posters were attempting to delete threads with multiple pages of posts. This is not good to do.

Yeah, I can't delete my Threads too. I think the Mods are trying to prevent deleting Threads, so other people's Posts don't get deleted.
Why yes, yes we were...

I'll close this. ;)
Page: 1 of 1