Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[ART]Dark Forces *56k*

Page: 1 of 1
 The_Maker
09-22-2006, 9:01 PM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2871/darkforcesao4.jpg)

Well, I haven't been here in... eternity :xp: , So I figured I would post one of my semi-recent...ish pieces of Star Wars related art. This is yours truly in his Uber-Awesome-Home-Made-Sith-Lord-Outfit™ with about 4 days of on and off Photoshopage. Mind you, it might not have a lot of fancy shmancy effects (I have only 5.0 :( ) but I am rather pleased with it. I drew a lot of my inspiration from Darth Nihilius then had some fun with the idea. In total, I believe there are somewhere around 65-70 layers in the PSD, and i took about 10-12 real life photos until I found ones that I liked. I apologize if this is the wrong section, *points to first sentence* and if it is, if a mod or admin could move it I'd appreciate it. And maybe some C&C too. ;)
 CSI
09-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Well...Nice picture...I don't know if a photoshop-edited picture counts...I have a funny picture of my portrait, and in Clone Wars poster. Can I put it on?
 Diego Varen
09-23-2006, 4:02 AM
Well...Nice picture...I don't know if a photoshop-edited picture counts...I have a funny picture of my portrait, and in Clone Wars poster. Can I put it on?

You can always make your own Thread. Keeping on Topic, good picture, though is it possible to shrink it? It widens my page a lot.
 CSI
09-23-2006, 4:15 AM
You can always make your own Thread. Keeping on Topic, good picture, though is it possible to shrink it? It widens my page a lot.

I know, but the problem is *how* to upload picture. Just don't want to open an account for pic in imagebucket.net.
 stingerhs
09-23-2006, 10:27 AM
you could also use www.imageshack.us). its free to use, last i checked. ;)
 The Doctor
09-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Nice one, Maker!
Page: 1 of 1